Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:10:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810025 times)
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 03:00:51 PM

Such a fine and upstanding community you have here Mr DRKclone !

Your silence with regards to the threats made against myself and other forum members, implies compliance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valvalis

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 03:25:39 PM

Shit, spreadcoin keeps growing high and It has been months 400 SPR of mine stuck on betasharex Cry
betasharex really ruined my life Lips sealed

█▌▐█
▄██████▄▄
  ▀████████▄
     ▀███████
       ▀██████
         ▀█████
           ████
         ▄█████
       ▄█████
     ▄███████
  ▄████████▀
▀██████▀▀
  █▌▐█
..DeFiXy.......████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███   ██████████████   ███████   █████████   ██   █████   ██████████████████   ████
.$0.50.
███████   ██   █████████   ██   ███████████   ███████████   ███████████   █████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.......JOIN NOW..
njs811

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 03:56:53 PM

But I don't care if you know I have a dick or not. I never claimed to have one.
MyFarm

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:06:29 PM

I have tremendous respect for Evan Duffield and what he has done for Darkcoin and cruptocurrency as a whole.  It has been unfortunate to see the way the various communities have lacked professionalism, but it's not that surprising.  Frustrating, but not surprising.

I've suggested a wide variety of things for Spreadcoin that haven't been done and I'm ok with that; we don't always get our way, nor should we.

But to rename masternodes and InstantX to something else would be very disrespectful and wrong on many levels.  I will not be a part of a coin that acts in such a manner.  So yes, you can rename them to whatever you want, but I won't be a part of Spreadcoin anymore if you do.  That doesn't mean you guys shouldn't.  If you feel it's that important to rename them, go for it.  I simply can't be a part of a community that I feel would be lacking ethics.
What? How do you figure in anyway that this community would be disrespecting Evan Duffield or lacking ethics by simply tweaking the names of things they have tweaked? Like you're saying if you rename stuff I'm not going to be a part of this anymore?? That is kind of a little bit ridiculous don't you think MyFarm? I mean I get what you are saying about having the respect for Evan and DarkCoin all together but I believe all people were suggesting is trying to escape the fury of comments regarding SpreadCoin as a DarkCoin copy/paste shitclone coin by taking a stance and saying that if the masternodes and Instantx that Mr. Spread is working on are in anyway different than the way DarkCoin's are that we should rename them such just to separate us from being further deemed as the copy/paste shitclone coin that the people are claiming SpreadCoin to be.  We are simply trying to show our respect for Mr. Spread as being just as talented of a Developer as Evan Duffield by doing so.  I mean I really hope that something as simple as renaming a few tweak modifications wouldn't make you leave the SpreadCoin community?  I still don't understand why you would think though that the community would be lacking ethics in doing so?  We have never been disrespectful towards Evan or the DarkCoin community at all and have always stated that Evan was an amazing Developer and that DarkCoin was a terrific coin as well Smiley

I view the renaming of a technology like masternodes when they are clearly masternodes to be lacking in ethics.  And I won't be a part of that.  If/when Mr. Spread continues to innovate masternodes to the point they are no longer masternodes, then name them whatever you want.  But they are masternodes right now and Evan Duffield deserves the respect of them being called as much.  If you created a new technology and someone took it and renamed it for their benefit, how would you feel?
njs811

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:09:38 PM

I have tremendous respect for Evan Duffield and what he has done for Darkcoin and cruptocurrency as a whole.  It has been unfortunate to see the way the various communities have lacked professionalism, but it's not that surprising.  Frustrating, but not surprising.

I've suggested a wide variety of things for Spreadcoin that haven't been done and I'm ok with that; we don't always get our way, nor should we.

But to rename masternodes and InstantX to something else would be very disrespectful and wrong on many levels.  I will not be a part of a coin that acts in such a manner.  So yes, you can rename them to whatever you want, but I won't be a part of Spreadcoin anymore if you do.  That doesn't mean you guys shouldn't.  If you feel it's that important to rename them, go for it.  I simply can't be a part of a community that I feel would be lacking ethics.
What? How do you figure in anyway that this community would be disrespecting Evan Duffield or lacking ethics by simply tweaking the names of things they have tweaked? Like you're saying if you rename stuff I'm not going to be a part of this anymore?? That is kind of a little bit ridiculous don't you think MyFarm? I mean I get what you are saying about having the respect for Evan and DarkCoin all together but I believe all people were suggesting is trying to escape the fury of comments regarding SpreadCoin as a DarkCoin copy/paste shitclone coin by taking a stance and saying that if the masternodes and Instantx that Mr. Spread is working on are in anyway different than the way DarkCoin's are that we should rename them such just to separate us from being further deemed as the copy/paste shitclone coin that the people are claiming SpreadCoin to be.  We are simply trying to show our respect for Mr. Spread as being just as talented of a Developer as Evan Duffield by doing so.  I mean I really hope that something as simple as renaming a few tweak modifications wouldn't make you leave the SpreadCoin community?  I still don't understand why you would think though that the community would be lacking ethics in doing so?  We have never been disrespectful towards Evan or the DarkCoin community at all and have always stated that Evan was an amazing Developer and that DarkCoin was a terrific coin as well Smiley

I view the renaming of a technology like masternodes when they are clearly masternodes to be lacking in ethics.  And I won't be a part of that.  If/when Mr. Spread continues to innovate masternodes to the point they are no longer masternodes, then name them whatever you want.  But they are masternodes right now and Evan Duffield deserves the respect of them being called as much.  If you created a new technology and someone took it and renamed it for their benefit, how would you feel?

But it is not the same thing. Spreadnodes are different than masternodes. The average user will not know the difference.
MyFarm

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:12:30 PM

Masternodes are a concept.  What Mr. Spread has created fits within that concept.
njs811

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:13:13 PM

Masternodes are a concept.  What Mr. Spread has created fits within that concept.

Breathing is a concept yet we each have our own name.

What i'm trying to get at is that we are all humans and still have different identities. We all drive cars, which have different names. We all own computers, manufactured by different companies. If we fail to distinguish ourselves it will look like we ripped off an idea. We will look no better than a folex watch. And guess what a Folex watch is a heck of a lot cheaper than a rolex watch.
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:23:43 PM

I have tremendous respect for Evan Duffield and what he has done for Darkcoin and cruptocurrency as a whole.  It has been unfortunate to see the way the various communities have lacked professionalism, but it's not that surprising.  Frustrating, but not surprising.

But to rename masternodes and InstantX to something else would be very disrespectful and wrong on many levels.  I will not be a part of a coin that acts in such a manner.  So yes, you can rename them to whatever you want, but I won't be a part of Spreadcoin anymore if you do.  That doesn't mean you guys shouldn't.  If you feel it's that important to rename them, go for it.  I simply can't be a part of a community that I feel would be lacking ethics.
What? How do you figure in anyway that this community would be disrespecting Evan Duffield or lacking ethics by simply tweaking the names of things they have tweaked? Like you're saying if you rename stuff I'm not going to be a part of this anymore?? That is kind of a little bit ridiculous don't you think MyFarm? I mean I get what you are saying about having the respect for Evan and DarkCoin all together but I believe all people were suggesting is trying to escape the fury of comments regarding SpreadCoin as a DarkCoin copy/paste shitclone coin by taking a stance and saying that if the masternodes and Instantx that Mr. Spread is working on are in anyway different than the way DarkCoin's are that we should rename them such just to separate us from being further deemed as the copy/paste shitclone coin that the people are claiming SpreadCoin to be.  We are simply trying to show our respect for Mr. Spread as being just as talented of a Developer as Evan Duffield by doing so.  I mean I really hope that something as simple as renaming a few tweak modifications wouldn't make you leave the SpreadCoin community?  I still don't understand why you would think though that the community would be lacking ethics in doing so?  We have never been disrespectful towards Evan or the DarkCoin community at all and have always stated that Evan was an amazing Developer and that DarkCoin was a terrific coin as well Smiley

I view the renaming of a technology like masternodes when they are clearly masternodes to be lacking in ethics.  And I won't be a part of that.  If/when Mr. Spread continues to innovate masternodes to the point they are no longer masternodes, then name them whatever you want.  But they are masternodes right now and Evan Duffield deserves the respect of them being called as much.  If you created a new technology and someone took it and renamed it for their benefit, how would you feel?

In 2002, Jaguar realesed the S-Type.

The S-type was/is a very good car, but was build around Ford Mondeo's Cassie/suspension/engine.

The S-type got allot of flack for practically being a Mondeo!

The Jag separated it's self from the stigma of being a Mondeo by clearly showing the superiority of the build.

Jaguar did not call their car Jaguar Mondeo lol They called it the Jaguar S-type.

Yes the S-type used allot of the core features, which make up a Mondeo, but had every right to call it something else.

However, i agree with MyFarm and Georgem that if the names are going to change, more innovation must take place first.

You see, Jaguar changed much of the mondeo Chasse/Engine to suit their car.
MyFarm

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:24:31 PM

Our BRAND NAME is Spreadcoin.  What's under the hood is a gasoline engine, also known as masternodes.  It's not exactly like other gasoline engines, in fact, it's better in many respects.  But it's still a gasoline engine.  If Mr. Spread turns the gasoline engine into a flywheel, then let's talk. 
njs811

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:25:46 PM

I have tremendous respect for Evan Duffield and what he has done for Darkcoin and cruptocurrency as a whole.  It has been unfortunate to see the way the various communities have lacked professionalism, but it's not that surprising.  Frustrating, but not surprising.

But to rename masternodes and InstantX to something else would be very disrespectful and wrong on many levels.  I will not be a part of a coin that acts in such a manner.  So yes, you can rename them to whatever you want, but I won't be a part of Spreadcoin anymore if you do.  That doesn't mean you guys shouldn't.  If you feel it's that important to rename them, go for it.  I simply can't be a part of a community that I feel would be lacking ethics.
What? How do you figure in anyway that this community would be disrespecting Evan Duffield or lacking ethics by simply tweaking the names of things they have tweaked? Like you're saying if you rename stuff I'm not going to be a part of this anymore?? That is kind of a little bit ridiculous don't you think MyFarm? I mean I get what you are saying about having the respect for Evan and DarkCoin all together but I believe all people were suggesting is trying to escape the fury of comments regarding SpreadCoin as a DarkCoin copy/paste shitclone coin by taking a stance and saying that if the masternodes and Instantx that Mr. Spread is working on are in anyway different than the way DarkCoin's are that we should rename them such just to separate us from being further deemed as the copy/paste shitclone coin that the people are claiming SpreadCoin to be.  We are simply trying to show our respect for Mr. Spread as being just as talented of a Developer as Evan Duffield by doing so.  I mean I really hope that something as simple as renaming a few tweak modifications wouldn't make you leave the SpreadCoin community?  I still don't understand why you would think though that the community would be lacking ethics in doing so?  We have never been disrespectful towards Evan or the DarkCoin community at all and have always stated that Evan was an amazing Developer and that DarkCoin was a terrific coin as well Smiley

I view the renaming of a technology like masternodes when they are clearly masternodes to be lacking in ethics.  And I won't be a part of that.  If/when Mr. Spread continues to innovate masternodes to the point they are no longer masternodes, then name them whatever you want.  But they are masternodes right now and Evan Duffield deserves the respect of them being called as much.  If you created a new technology and someone took it and renamed it for their benefit, how would you feel?

In 2002, Jaguar realesed the S-Type.

The S-type was/is a very good car, but was build around Ford Mondeo's Cassie/suspension/engine.

The S-type got allot of flack for practically being a Mondeo!

The Jag separated it's self from the stigma of being a Mondeo by clearly showing the superiority of the build.

Jaguar did not call their car Jaguar Mondeo lol They called it the Jaguar S-type.

Yes the S-type used allot of the core features, which make up a Mondeo, but had every right to call it something else.

However, i agree with MyFarm and Georgem that if the names are going to change, more innovation must take place first.

You see, Jaguar changed much of the mondeo Chasse/Engine to suit their car.

But how much of it has to change before we can completely call this Mr. Spreads idea?
njs811

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:27:03 PM

Our BRAND NAME is Spreadcoin.  What's under the hood is a gasoline engine, also known as masternodes.  It's not exactly like other gasoline engines, in fact, it's better in many respects.  But it's still a gasoline engine.  If Mr. Spread turns the gasoline engine into a flywheel, then let's talk. 

This is a link to different types of gasoline engines and their respective names:
http://www.rapid-racer.com/car-engines.php
Jestah

Activity: 426

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:33:54 PM

But how much of it has to change before we can completely call this Mr. Spreads idea?

100% because it wasn't his idea......lol?
njs811

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:34:07 PM

Different gasoline engines work differently. If we fail to express that then it will look exactly the same. Everything has a model number, name, etc. I assure you, changing the name is entirely ethical, both business and legal.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:38:46 PM

Our BRAND NAME is Spreadcoin.  What's under the hood is a gasoline engine, also known as masternodes.  It's not exactly like other gasoline engines, in fact, it's better in many respects.  But it's still a gasoline engine.  If Mr. Spread turns the gasoline engine into a flywheel, then let's talk.  
Okay I get what you are saying I just didn't think it was very unethical for the community to suggest names lol I think it was a good way to get the community talking again and positivity returning to the thread Smiley I agree that Evan Duffield deserves the respect and no one here has ever tried to disrespect Evan from what I can recall but I get what you are saying about that the masternodes system is still in fact exactly what it is a masternode system.  I just didn't think that saying you were going to leave the community over this was really necessary in all due respect Smiley  That's what this community is about isn't it? Discussing what we believe to be the "BEST" interest for SpreadCoin and the future of this coin? I mean that's what the discussion has all been about right?  And I mean every single person in the community agrees that the final decision on anything is always left in the hands of Mr. Spread and there is no denying that.  I just feel that there was nothing wrong with the community discussing points and thoughts towards SpreadCoin that's all Smiley Hope that kind of clears things up a bit buddy Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

njs811

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:42:29 PM

Our BRAND NAME is Spreadcoin.  What's under the hood is a gasoline engine, also known as masternodes.  It's not exactly like other gasoline engines, in fact, it's better in many respects.  But it's still a gasoline engine.  If Mr. Spread turns the gasoline engine into a flywheel, then let's talk.  
Okay I get what you are saying I just didn't think it was very unethical for the community to suggest names lol I think it was a good way to get the community talking again and positivity returning to the thread Smiley I agree that Evan Duffield deserves the respect and no one here has ever tried to disrespect Evan from what I can recall but I get what you are saying about that the masternodes system is still in fact exactly what it is a masternode system.  I just didn't think that saying you were going to leave the community over this was really necessary in all due respect Smiley  That's what this community is about isn't it? Discussing what we believe to be the "BEST" interest for SpreadCoin and the future of this coin? I mean that's what the discussion has all been about right?  And I mean every single person in the community agrees that the final decision on anything is always left in the hands of Mr. Spread and there is no denying that.  I just feel that there was nothing wrong with the community discussing points and thoughts towards SpreadCoin that's all Smiley Hope that kind of clears things up a bit buddy Smiley

My concern is that if we fail to distinguish ourselves from another coin then we will look exactly the same. There will be no point in investing for the average user. Why buy SPR if you can buy DRK? Mr. Spreads MN program is different, maybe not a lot, but enough to have earned a different name.
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 04:58:18 PM

I respect your opinion and agree that what spreadcoin uses ATM are masternodes and instantx.

It would be wrong to rename those things now.

Not unethical (that's too strong!), but wrong. A bad move... like in chess when you make a bad move.... you don't know the consequences of what this bad move might have, but you feel it's a bad move.

njs811

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:59:03 PM

I respect your opinion and agree that what spreadcoin uses ATM are masternodes and instantx.

Not unethical, but wrong. A bad move... like in chess when you make a bad move.... you don't know the consequences of what this bad move might have, but you feel it's a bad move.

But what is wrong about it?
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 05:01:16 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 05:14:03 PM by georgem

Not unethical, but wrong. A bad move... like in chess when you make a bad move.... you don't know the consequences of what this bad move might have, but you feel it's a bad move.

But what is wrong about it?

That we are still in testphase, that Mr. Spread himself admits that he was inspired by darkcoin, that he himself still calls his implementations masternodes and instantX for a reason.

Therefor it's wrong to rename them ATM.

But that doesn't mean that we can't work on creating our own servernodes that deserve their own names.
Let's do that. But let's not just put a different color on it and call it something else.... that would be wrong.

It would look cheap.

horizontalcareer

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 05:01:47 PM

I don't care about what its name is,I care about whether the pool mining issue can be fixed.

There is no issue. The coin was designed to make pool mining a ridiculous idea. If you pool mine then you will lose your coins. Unless you get into a pool that you completely trust. The likelihood of that happening is slim, which means that coins will be greatly decentralized. We may see a few small pools popping up, but they will not let in anyone they don't trust.  The coin is working perfectly as planned.
If you never mine at nonce-pool,please shut up!

I'm sorry, have you mined at nonce-pool? Do you know what is going on here? Perhaps your lost.
Yes,I do mine at nonce-pool.It works as well as any other coin with no difference.

Well since the pool function works perfectly go ahead and send me your login credentials.
Unless of course your lying, or you realize that I could steal from the other miners. But if neither of these things are true go ahead and send me the log in credentials. Once I take a picture to prove it to the world you can change your password and all will be well again.
Well since you have a dick,show us your dick,otherwise we'll believe you are an eunuch.Is this your stupid logic ?

Connection Info: sgminer -o http://mine3.spr.nonce-pool.com:4400 -u username.worker -p password

Currently payouts run once every 24 hours.

Contributor Shares
Rank    Donor    User Name    Shares
1       antonio8    20,944
2       zorbo    6,546
3       Admin    3,216
no Donation 0%-2% Donation 2% or more Donation
Contributor Hashrates
Rank    Donor    User Name    KH/s    SPR/Day
1       antonio8    18,483    43.405
2       zorbo    7,298    17.139
3       Admin    3,607    8.471
no Donation 0%-2% Donation 2% or more Donation
General Statistics
Pool Hash Rate    24830.280 KH/s
Pool Efficiency    97.91%
Current Active Workers    4
Current Difficulty    53.50000638
Est. Next Difficulty    50.71192957 (Change in 1 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network)    1 minute 3 seconds
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)    2 hours 31 minutes 30 seconds
Est. Shares this Round    13696 (done: 224.2%)
Next Network Block    253,318    (Current: 253,317)
Last Block Found    253,088
Time Since Last Block    4 hours 7 minutes 31 seconds
These stats are also available in JSON format HERE
Last Found Blocks
Block    Finder    Time    Actual Shares
253088    antonio8    02/04/2015 14:49:09    3,460
253049    antonio8    02/04/2015 14:20:48    1,346
253034    zorbo    02/04/2015 14:10:04    36,500
252676    antonio8    02/04/2015 08:05:13    777
252665    Admin    02/04/2015 07:56:53    2,237
252639    antonio8    02/04/2015 07:33:26    908
252624    zorbo    02/04/2015 07:24:00    60,917
252271    chrysophylax    02/04/2015 01:34:55    9,744
252230    chrysophylax    02/04/2015 00:56:25    14,016
252196    zorbo    02/04/2015 00:01:22    9,705
Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 140 confirms.

The solid proof of the existence of pools.  Wink

happy to see my old post surfacing again~  Grin

You deserve a reward for such bravery ! Cheesy

Now run and hide lest the burn you at the stake ! Shocked

Thanks ,hippie.
I've already been rewarded for my wise judgement.

I treat spr ,eps spr mn,as a perfect speculative tool,which gives people a high expectation to boost the price to go up and up day by day .

It costs me $16 power fee to mine 62K spr with 2 I7 cpu in the early months and sold them between 55k-67k sato before spr mn test was launched.

I deeply understand spr mn is totally a gimmick without any use,that explains why the price halved after spr mn test was launched.

georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 05:08:36 PM

I enjoy those discussions.

I don't even notice the trolls anymore... it's like they have turned into a quiet background noise.... ssssssshhhhhh.... like white noise.....

Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: