Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:58:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign  (Read 112949 times)
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:49:15 PM

Remember XC went to the moon even before POW was done, and this reminds me a bit of its initial excitement and hype.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smackii

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:53:10 PM

We are in the initial first sell off phase.

https://i.imgur.com/49IKUpk.png

Not by a long shot.

As long as INT isn't on coinmarketcap.com it's all stealth phase.

You're probably right... we haven't even made it out of POW yet.

Do you happen to know when POW ends?

Block 26270 I think, according to this anyways.

https://github.com/bluew1nter/intellicoin-mirror/blob/master/src/main.cpp

This is the answer i'm looking for! Thanksss!

And we already in block 4280+.

More dumps to come Lips sealed
deadmanwalking

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:04:14 PM

People are excited about the upcoming apps and that's great. The earliest app will be InSign, and will be out within 2 weeks or so.

Many questions people are asking have been asked and answered by the dev in previous posts. You can find his post history here:

www.bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=360444;sa=showPosts

\
hardcoreprime

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

What is this?  It does show that MIT was working on an intellicoin.  Is it the same one?
https://intellicoin.mit.edu/

whois shows the following

Domain Name: MIT.EDU

Registrant:
   Massachusetts Institute of Technology
   77 Massachusetts Ave
   Cambridge, MA 02139
   UNITED STATES

Administrative Contact:
   Mark Silis
   MIT Room W92-167, 77 Massachusetts Avenue
   Cambridge, MA 02139-4307
   UNITED STATES
   (617) 324-5900
   Email Masking Image@mit.edu

Technical Contact:
   MIT Network Operations
   MIT Room W92-167, 77 Massachusetts Avenue
   Cambridge, MA 02139-4307
   UNITED STATES
   (617) 253-8400
   Email Masking Image@mit.edu

Name Servers:
   USE2.AKAM.NET         
   USE5.AKAM.NET         
   USW2.AKAM.NET         
   ASIA1.AKAM.NET         
   ASIA2.AKAM.NET         
   EUR5.AKAM.NET         
   NS1-173.AKAM.NET       
   NS1-37.AKAM.NET       

Domain record activated:    23-May-1985
Domain record last updated: 17-May-2013
Domain expires:             31-Jul-2015

mikesrevenge

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:24:10 PM

What is this?  It does show that MIT was working on an intellicoin.  Is it the same one?
https://intellicoin.mit.edu/

Its the same coin, yes. 
BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:31:57 PM

Here is a suggestion to the Developers.
Since we know you are real Devs, I would suggest doing another form of pre-sale for development.
12 BTC is not a significant amount for any development, and I dont want you guys to lose faith due to all the FUD that has been there on the thread.

ah.. best laugh I had all day

love it Cheesy

bitbd83

Activity: 224

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:36:03 PM

Here is a suggestion to the Developers.
Since we know you are real Devs, I would suggest doing another form of pre-sale for development.
12 BTC is not a significant amount for any development, and I dont want you guys to lose faith due to all the FUD that has been there on the thread.

love it Cheesy

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:36:29 PM

love it Cheesy

Thought I heard it all, now its devs didn't get ENOUGH in ICO profit!
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:42:03 PM

Devs, could you go into more detail regarding the contract functionality - is this just signing standard contracts or facilitating smart contracts, like Ethereum? And is there any more detail on what you mean by a new interface for the blockchain?
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:44:39 PM

Would appreciate it if someone could briefly summarise:
1) the strengths and unique features of this coin?
2) the weaknesses of this coin?
3) promises made? kept? any FUD?

To the dev(s), what will be the key original code/feature(s) in this coin? And are you going to provide "Proof of Developer" certification from cryptoasian:
http://cryptoasian.com/

And are the devs here real developers, or copy-paste devs or middlemen, like the SYS guys?

go research yourself

This is a discussion thread to discuss the coin, no?

I'm not going to stop what I'm doing. Too many coins (most of them scams), too many posts, not enough time to isolate the diamonds in the rough from the oceans of crap befoe the pump ends and the dump cycle begins. Have to prioritise and save time. Just trying to avoid getting burned and figure things out before the dump cycle. Why not ask questions of those who've been following the coin?

Some people answer, some people don't. I'll continue to seek answers from devs and community members polite enough and forward thinking enough to offer answers, realising that they might have new buyers to gain from answering basic questions.

solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:52:46 PM

To the dev(s), what will be the key original code/feature(s) in this coin? And are you going to provide "Proof of Developer" certification from cryptoasian:

I think my issue with POD is it is becoming a "papers please!" demand where now every coin is expected to do it. The point of POD in the first place was for a dev to prove their identity when people are unsure who the dev is and whether they will run off and take your money. However we know who the devs are and it has been confirmed by an MIT official, what is the point now. CryptoAsian having a copy of Karen Su's driver's license isn't going to add anything to the conversation.

Also because MIT knows who they are, they won't scam you because they'd be using MIT resources to do it which puts them at criminal and civil risk.

I actually think this is probably now one of the most SAFEST crypto investments because of the legal cloud hanging over their head.
finlon

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:56:27 PM

I think my issue with POD is it is becoming a "papers please!" demand where now every coin is expected to do it. The point of POD in the first place was for a dev to prove their identity when people are unsure who the dev is and whether they will run off and take your money. However we know who the devs are and it has been confirmed by an MIT official, what is the point now. CryptoAsian having a copy of Karen Su's driver's license isn't going to add anything to the conversation.

Also because MIT knows who they are, they won't scam you because they'd be using MIT resources to do it which puts them at criminal and civil risk.

I actually think this is probably now one of the most SAFEST crypto investments because of the legal cloud hanging over their head.

Yes ,by not scamming means to only release the coin. Once they are done with that, they are free to do whatever they want.
How do we ensure some exciting features come out ?

BlockaFett

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:56:54 PM

Would appreciate it if someone could briefly summarise:
1) the strengths and unique features of this coin?
2) the weaknesses of this coin?
3) promises made? kept? any FUD?

And are the devs here real developers, or copy-paste devs or middlemen, like the SYS guys?

go research yourself

This is a discussion thread to discuss the coin, no?

I'm not going to stop what I'm doing. Too many coins (most of them scams), too many posts, not enough time to isolate the diamonds in the rough from the oceans of crap befoe the pump ends and the dump cycle begins. Have to prioritise and save time. Just trying to avoid getting burned and figure things out before the dump cycle. Why not ask questions of those who've been following the coin?

Some people answer, some people don't. I'll continue to seek answers from devs and community members polite enough and forward thinking enough to offer answers, realising that they might have new buyers to gain from answering basic questions.

i looks like FUD or that you are just lazy posting same template in each coin, expecting others to answer you when you not even read the basics or ask a specific question. if someone doesnt want to answer a template thats up to them.
BlockaFett

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:59:39 PM

Yes ,by not scamming means to only release the coin. Once they are done with that, they are free to do whatever they want.

You don' ensure, because its a risk.  You try to make good judgements by using the information and experience you have to weigh risk and reward to make a good return, that is investments, or why were you here?

Where did all these people come from lol?
finlon

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:02:20 PM

You don' ensure, because its a risk.  You try to make good judgements by using the information and experience you have to weigh risk and reward to make a return, that is investments, or why were you here?

Exactly. And I paid for this coin not for just price pump and get out. But what I mean is how can you expect developing only from 12 btc.

yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:03:49 PM

when a coin is rising it attracts attention, and unfortunately, the fudders as well, hoping the value dips and they can buy lower
BlockaFett

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:06:02 PM

You don' ensure, because its a risk.  You try to make good judgements by using the information and experience you have to weigh risk and reward to make a return, that is investments, or why were you here?

Exactly. And I paid for this coin not for just price pump and get out. But what I mean is how can you expect developing only from 12 btc.

ok fair enough.  first, I think 12BTC can go quite far actually, second I understand they have purchased INT to a fund to pay devs with and attract other students, and that will increase in value as they grow the coin so they are invested too.

finlon

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:09:50 PM

Block. Yes what I meant is that most coins in market and p&d or scams which promise but dont deliver. People invest to sell once price is up. In this case we know devs, and lot of development is possible, but with 12 btc I dont see any dev in it for long. I might be wrong.

loges

Activity: 308

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:13:26 PM

Block. Yes what I meant is that most coins in market and p&d or scams which promise but dont deliver. People invest to sell once price is up. In this case we know devs, and lot of development is possible, but with 12 btc I dont see any dev in it for long. I might be wrong.
Hundreds of alts have been developed with no upfront capital, many have been extremely successful.  Why is it expected that devs be paid upfront all of the sudden.  Shouldn't they be investing in themselves?
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:16:04 PM

i looks like FUD or that you are just lazy posting same template in each coin, expecting others to answer you when you not even read the basics or ask a specific question. if someone doesnt want to answer a template thats up to them.

Just a time-saving measure - preliminary recon to get a sense of the character and responsiveness of the coin, the dev and the community to see if spending more time on full research is justified. There just isn't enough time to go through all the pages. posts, hype, fud and other assorted crap to find rare diamonds before a pump is over and the dump begins. It's a free forum: Obviously, no one's obliged to answer. And I'm not obliged to stop doing what we all do: making what we feel is the best use of our time as we see fit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: