Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:35:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign  (Read 112952 times)
M1SHO

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:11:15 PM

Only stupid miners are dumping now  Roll Eyes

I do not think miners are stupid, you shouldn't be that offending. Multipools like TMB are selling as fast as possible, because that's what their users expect from them.

As the owners (miners) probably don't have a clue where they get their BTC and they don't care dumping intellicoin, it's clever to buy these coins now.

Being clever or dumb is very relative Smiley
Trademybit Coins Mined (X13) - Last 24 Hours  -  97% INT   Angry  So they are all dumped and the price still stays about 1000 , which means that in fact there is big interest in the coin  Wink

The World's First Gold-Backed Crypto Currency INNcoin - http://4thjulycoin.com/
captainbluff

Activity: 422

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:49:58 PM

I do not think miners are stupid, you shouldn't be that offending. Multipools like TMB are selling as fast as possible, because that's what their users expect from them.

As the owners (miners) probably don't have a clue where they get their BTC and they don't care dumping intellicoin, it's clever to buy these coins now.

Trademybit Coins Mined (X13) - Last 24 Hours  -  97% INT   Angry  So they are all dumped and the price still stays about 1000 , which means that in fact there is big interest in the coin  Wink

You can't say they are all dumped, miners have the option in TMB to keep the coins instead of being auto exchanged to BTC. I am one of those miners on TMB that choose to keep the coin.
I want to reach at least 20K INT before POW ends.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:16:08 PM

why dev is not activity?is every MIT students are so busy?

I go through every post here. Please do ask any questions you might have.

can we have some teaser or screenshot?  that will let us know what is exactly going on.
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:36:26 PM

Trademybit Coins Mined (X13) - Last 24 Hours  -  97% INT   Angry  So they are all dumped and the price still stays about 1000 , which means that in fact there is big interest in the coin  Wink

pretty incredible isn't it.. so rest is pretty much for the dev to not disappear and "play" with apps, perfect test ground for blockchain experimentation backed up by theoretical work at MIT from which he (or > 1) are students...

will be cool
B_ulldozer

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:52:57 PM

Hello dev, do we have timeline about the coming update?
Hope to see that Tongue
BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:38:44 PM

Hello dev, do we have timeline about the coming update?
Hope to see that Tongue

end of this month the dev said they are launching the InSign contract signing app.
BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:48:14 PM

Trademybit Coins Mined (X13) - Last 24 Hours  -  97% INT   Angry  So they are all dumped and the price still stays about 1000 , which means that in fact there is big interest in the coin  Wink

i bought my stash now around 900 which is just over the IPO price so quite happy with it Cheesy
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:11:34 AM

curious what InSign would look like.  Roll Eyes
intellicoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:08:46 AM

curious what InSign would look like.  Roll Eyes

InSign, will be more of a website for contract signing, where the signature will be a transaction on the block chain. Just like a contract involves multiple parties, the contract sender will be able to upload the contract, which will then be emailed to the signer, who will review the contract and send a unique INT amount to a unique address instructed in the email. This transaction will indicate that the contract has been signed.
jiapetz

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:12:21 AM

InSign, will be more of a website for contract signing, where the signature will be a transaction on the block chain. Just like a contract involves multiple parties, the contract sender will be able to upload the contract, which will then be emailed to the signer, who will review the contract and send a unique INT amount to a unique address instructed in the email. This transaction will indicate that the contract has been signed.

What's to stop someone else from finding out the INT amount and sending it to the specified address, which in effect will be like forging a signature?
intellicoin (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:15:28 AM

What's to stop someone else from finding out the INT amount and sending it to the specified address, which in effect will be like forging a signature?

The INT amount and the address will be sent only through the email, thus ensuring that only the signer , and the website are aware of the amount.
jiapetz

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:14:46 AM

The INT amount and the address will be sent only through the email, thus ensuring that only the signer , and the website are aware of the amount.

In that case, there's always the risk of a hack or email phishing or any number of exploits that can be used to "steal" the email information.

I'd suggest to add in a sort of verification from the receiving end as well (such as having the receiver submit an address from which he will send the required INT). This way, even if a 3rd party gets hold of the contract info, the theft is irrelevant because he/she does not have access to the receiver's wallet aka "sending address".
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:34:15 AM

In that case, there's always the risk of a hack or email phishing or any number of exploits that can be used to "steal" the email information.

I'd suggest to add in a sort of verification from the receiving end as well (such as having the receiver submit an address from which he will send the required INT). This way, even if a 3rd party gets hold of the contract info, the theft is irrelevant because he/she does not have access to the receiver's wallet aka "sending address".

Maybe adding 2FA would be a smart step.
sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 05:41:48 AM

can you put together a daemon install for CentOS 6.5?

its alot harder to get daemon running in centos than ubuntu, but id like to put this coin on my pool when i open it.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:54:20 AM

still not understand at all.  a platform like counterparty coin?

maybe we have to wait and see.
intellicoin (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:52:03 AM

Here is the front end part of Insign(currently unoperational) : http://intellicoin.me/pod.html
So basically, the sender will be filling in the details and uploading the contract. Now a unique address and an amount will be generated and sent to the signer.
After the signer sends that amount to the address, the contract will be considered signed.
mycryptocoin

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

Community Manager - Blockchain analyst

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 12:12:01 PM

Here is the front end part of Insign(currently unoperational) : http://intellicoin.me/pod.html
So basically, the sender will be filling in the details and uploading the contract. Now a unique address and an amount will be generated and sent to the signer.
After the signer sends that amount to the address, the contract will be considered signed.

Kind of nice. Will your system verify the existence of the document by sending transactions through the blockchain that will reflect a secure hash from the uploaded document?

cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:12:42 PM

i see.  thanks a lot.

but what is the usage of this application in real world.
sherbyspark

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:20:09 PM

still not understand at all.  a platform like counterparty coin?

i see.  thanks a lot.

I think this feature is a very useful for people who want to send contracts to employees/business partners in different parts of the world. I signed up for a similar service last year, but they had a huge fees to manage online contracts. Using blockchain to store the signature is an innovative way of using cyptocurrency for that purpose.
Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:46:52 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 06:58:34 PM by Schild_

still not understand at all.  a platform like counterparty coin?

i see.  thanks a lot.

I think this feature is a very useful for people who want to send contracts to employees/business partners in different parts of the world. I signed up for a similar service last year, but they had a huge fees to manage online contracts. Using blockchain to store the signature is an innovative way of using cyptocurrency for that purpose.

Absolutly... I already had to send contracts at work, it's expensive, and it takes time, especially if you send them at the other part of the world.
Btw, contracts are no only made for buisnesss, you do contracts everyday without noticing.

This is only the beginning of the coin, the devs here shows they are innovative.  Nice move.

Edit: The only downside I see is the 2 weeks POW. We might see 400-600 sat if this keeps going on...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: