Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:11:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262835 times)
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:40:48 PM

Today my payments are really late. 2 out of 3 show up in one account "two hours ago", the other one isn't there yet. None are available in the balance to withdraw.

Other account same thing.

They will show. Remember it takes what, 6 confirmations for BTC? So it can take up to an hour or two before the actual balance is available. I wouldn't worry about it at this point.
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:03:56 PM

Today my payments are really late. 2 out of 3 show up in one account "two hours ago", the other one isn't there yet. None are available in the balance to withdraw.

They will show. Remember it takes what, 6 confirmations for BTC? So it can take up to an hour or two before the actual balance is available. I wouldn't worry about it at this point.

I'm not talking about payouts from Zencloud to my wallet, the actual payment from the hashlets/s3's into my ZenCloud account. I don't think that should take long after they've already shown up Wink
Honeycutt22

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:06:22 PM

I'm not talking about payouts from Zencloud to my wallet, the actual payment from the hashlets/s3's into my ZenCloud account. I don't think that should take long after they've already shown up Wink

Yea. That's was I was referring to as well. You'll be fine!! Promise. Just give it a hour or two.
rdyoung
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:09:43 PM

Deleting spam is not censorship. There was a discussion about it few pages ago and someone gave examples of the comments you guys were leaving.
No wonder they deleted them.

Don't oversimplify. It's not just spam that gets deleted and you know it. Ask a question or post something the mod doesn't like - poof. Employing resellers to moderate a "community" forum would be laughable anywhere except on hashtalk.
Laughable would be not employing moderators at all. A forum should be moderated so people don't have to go through spam each time they want to find something.
The only things I saw deleted on hashtalk are personal attacks, vulgar behaviour and so on.

Interesting how you go from their point about letting people with a vested interest in the status quo moderate, to the extreme of no moderators.
Shill much? Or are you trolling contrarian because you are incapable of debating on our level?

Wow I'm sorry for not being on your level mr. smartass.
Their moderators are doing a good job. Were you offended by my post? Does it mean you were banned on hashtalk? I'm so sorry.

There ya go. Instead of responding to my point, you go and call me a smartass. If you had been paying attention in here I was banned for telling mr banhammer, IE volder, to buzz off he wasn't capable of answering my questions. That is exactly what goes on there, someone asks a legitimate question and drpaul or volder or one of the other resellers responds by either answering a question you didn't ask or ignoring the question outright. Then when you challenge their response and request an answer, either the thread gets locked, deleted or you get banned.

If your interested in facts, go watch some of the threads. You will see a legit question asked and then 100+ responses that don't address that question in the slightest.

So again, are you trolling just to troll? Or are you a reseller over there and don't want to upset the apple cart?
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:11:26 PM

They really need to do something about their database implementation, they might need to move it to a faster server. My accounts show the maintenance fees but no payouts. I don't think they won't show up, but their database is getting a bit bloated it seems.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 04:38:33 PM

Deleting spam is not censorship. There was a discussion about it few pages ago and someone gave examples of the comments you guys were leaving.

Don't oversimplify. It's not just spam that gets deleted and you know it. Ask a question or post something the mod doesn't like - poof. Employing resellers to moderate a "community" forum would be laughable anywhere except on hashtalk.
Laughable would be not employing moderators at all. A forum should be moderated so people don't have to go through spam each time they want to find something.
The only things I saw deleted on hashtalk are personal attacks, vulgar behaviour and so on.

I did not say or imply that they should have no moderators. I said that having resellers as moderators is laughable - due to their inherent conflict of interest.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:43:17 PM

I did not say or imply that they should have no moderators. I said that having resellers as moderators is laughable - due to their inherent conflict of interest.

Ignore bitgeek, they are either a shill a troll or a true believer. There is no arguing with any of those mentalities.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:49:24 PM

They really need to do something about their database implementation, they might need to move it to a faster server. My accounts show the maintenance fees but no payouts. I don't think they won't show up, but their database is getting a bit bloated it seems.

The forum database was really laggy at first but it's getting better. Maybe they just need more time.  Roll Eyes

I still can't wrap my head around why they are over developing everything. They should have gone with an "old" fashioned forum like phpbb, instead of trying to go web3.0 which annoys the hell out of me trying to use. It seems a lot of sites are going with the same look and it drives me batty.
Honeycutt22

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:49:48 PM

Ignore bitgeek, they are either a shill a troll or a true believer. There is no arguing with any of those mentalities.

they are just like Obamanauts.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 06:31:25 PM

These guys are also the most active posters on hashtalk. Moderators on bitcointalk are also recruited from the most active members.

Well if activity was the factor then rdyoung should have been made a moderator instead of being banned  Grin

Is it just me or did they moderate out their search button as well? Can't see it anywhere, not sure if it was ever there on the new site...
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:44:38 PM

Its just a ponzi scam, until they can prove otherwise.
how can someone, anyone, in any case, proove that something is not a ponzi scheme? i'm not really sure it's possible to do such thing. Proving a negate is almost always very difficult

GAWMINERS = PONZI SCAM! I Lost over $15,000!

how did that happen?
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:45:14 PM

These guys are also the most active posters on hashtalk. Moderators on bitcointalk are also recruited from the most active members.

The difference here is that you rarely see the moderators jump in on any topic. They let the discussion happen and only do their "job" when its absolutely necessary. On hashtalk those moderators/resellers/active members, have a stake in what information is floating around and if things look too negative it might impact their profits.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:47:41 PM

how can someone, anyone, in any case, proove that something is not a ponzi scheme? i'm not really sure it's possible to do such thing. Proving a negate is almost always very difficult

They would have to show us the transactions from blocks they have mined, as well as publish a history of trades from their "day traders".
None of this is going to happen, I have been in contact with josh and he claims to be under NDAs that prevent him from sharing too much info.
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:48:40 PM

You can only prove its a ponzi after it implodes. Until it stops paying, everyone who has drank the coolaid will keep paying in because they keep getting paid. On that note, people please keep paying in, the longer I can receive my "mining" income the better.
right. so how could someone prove something not being a ponzi scheme ? by not imploding? in a fixed period of time?

I understand that there's a ton of things that GAW is not telling, but I don't know if there's any proof of it being a ponzi scheme.
I have about 130Mhs in zen, so I'm interested in seeing evidence if there is any, but so far there's none, just a lot of unhappy people for no good reason
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:53:46 PM

You can only prove its a ponzi after it implodes. Until it stops paying, everyone who has drank the coolaid will keep paying in because they keep getting paid. On that note, people please keep paying in, the longer I can receive my "mining" income the better.
right. so how could someone prove something not being a ponzi scheme ? by not imploding? in a fixed period of time?

I understand that there's a ton of things that GAW is not telling, but I don't know if there's any proof of it being a ponzi scheme.
I have about 130Mhs in zen, so I'm interested in seeing evidence if there is any, but so far there's none, just a lot of unhappy people for no good reason

Its not for no good reason. Maybe you haven't been paying attention, but crash and I both have reasons to be a bit miffed, unhappy isn't the word for it. Josh also used the words working against them. That's not what some of us have been doing.

This topic has likely been beaten into the ground, I got similar answers from josh via pm as someone else did here via email. While I am not certain either way, its pointless to keep discussing this until we get some more information. All we are doing now is running in circles and rehashing the same info over and over, and we are also attracting true trolls jumping in to say gaw stole my money, or zen took my house, etc.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:54:11 PM

See my post right above yours...
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:58:13 PM

You know it's pointless. First they wanted a data center picture, they got it and decided they want a proof of mining too and if this proof is not given let's scream ponzi!

abdullahadam

Activity: 285

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:00:37 PM

Same issue with me.

Today at 1:31 PM   Payout   0.00804867 BTC   
Today at 1:30 PM   Maintenance Fee      -0.00318136 BTC
Today at 1:30 PM   Payout   0.00753568 BTC   
Today at 1:30 PM   Payout   0.00780699 BTC   
Today at 1:30 PM   Payout   0.00827310 BTC   
Today at 1:30 PM   Payout   0.00785729 BTC   

Current Balance
0.00763243 BTC ($3)

Strange
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:05:20 PM

You know it's pointless. First they wanted a data center picture, they got it and decided they want a proof of mining too and if this proof is not given let's scream ponzi!

Speaking of, where is that data center location data you were going to post yesterday?
abdullahadam

Activity: 285

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:06:27 PM

Speaking of, where is that data center location data you were going to post yesterday?

isn't posting that information a security risk?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: