Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262834 times)
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 02:05:42 AM

Was shadow banned last night for questioning all the Hype on the new coin.. WTF.. There is something fishy going on. I have been with GAW 6 months and sold all my primes. You watch!! The story will change tomorrow.. The white paper was to be released which will give everyone the real story(at least I hope). This is 1st time I really have to question motives of the CEO.. The postings all over the site about "ALL in" etc. etc.. really should be addressed by CEO as not advised because of the nature of the business. This smells bad..

Does anyone actually believe that GAW has been in contact with such large companies as Josh has suggested(Target/Walmart/Amazon/Macy’s) and that Hashcoin will have anything even close to a 250 million market cap and that somehow all of this has been kept quiet throughout the crypto-currency(cc) world. I suggest they have been in contact with very few small companies that already do some business with bitcoin or other cc's and maybe, maybe it will have a 2.5 million cap.

EDIT: I just got shadow banned myself for ripping into the most delusional, koolaid drinking fanboy(bigdoo23) I had ever seen on HT. I think hes blowing Josh. lol.  

READ WHAT THIS MINDLESS FOOL POSTED. IT"S HILARIOUS BESIDES BEING SO SAD:

-Let's be a part of History!!! (there will be stories to tell your kids and grandkids how you became rich)

-I got the GAWfever!

-EXACTLY!!! I have had nothing but POSITIVE experiences with the @GAW-Staff and @GAW_CEO! If there were any issues I just created a ticket and I was ALWAYS contacted by customer service, mostly very quickly. So I just get pissed off when I read people's comments about badmouthing the company, calling it a scam etc. Like if you don't like it and have nothing nice to say then get the F out! We don't need deconstructive people on this forum.

-P.S. for you @GAW_CEO if you need help advertising just send me some cool HashCoin shirts, I am 7 feet tall and turn heads everywhere I go, think about the possibilities Josh, a walking billboard :grinning:
I wear XXL Tall by the way :wink:
Hash On!!!

Natasha - Would you put Gaw a tat on your forhead for X amount of hashlets?Huh? hahhaa
but would you?Huh

@Natasha Hahhaahahaha I can't even handle you right now hahaha
But to answer your question, if I would receive enough Prime Power to put me ahead of Craig on the Champions list (about 15,000 MH) then I would consider wearing the Hash logo on my forehead! hahahaha I think if people would see me wearing a Hashlet shirt and tat they would think it is a name and logo for a basketball team I play for, or the name of the main sponsor.. hahaha

dam for a answer like that you not only sucking one person but a group and i mean balls and shaft even after they come back from a 5 mile jog. I am not saying that just about this company i mean about every company. My uncle who is blood to me and i see several times a year and treats me like a son. He owns a shipping company in Texas and when people say bad things about his company or how he is or workers i dont even care and that is blood. This dude is all well sucking shaft and balls lol even sweaty

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1echo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

scams hunter!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:05:58 AM

looks ponzi.. but im in heh

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:46:45 AM

looks ponzi.. but im in heh

Your comment seems legit... not. Care to elaborate more about why you think that way?
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:56:48 AM

They are grabbing btc from accounts to "reconcile" overpayments. What a joke.
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:57:06 AM

4 Petahash is just ~56 BTC / day, right? That would not even cover the Zenpool payouts.

Anyway, it is pretty clear that Josh's boasting about "Amazon, Walmart" yadda-yadda is just him saying that the BTC card works the same as a debit card. You can use it at any of those stores because--wait for it--they accept debit cards.

It is humorous that Josh took an old idea in the crypto industry and then "invented it."

Not sure how a new alt coin helps anyone. If he wants to have a debit card that uses crypto, then just use BTC.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 03:57:22 AM

Was shadow banned last night for questioning all the Hype on the new coin.. WTF.. There is something fishy going on. I have been with GAW 6 months and sold all my primes. You watch!! The story will change tomorrow.. The white paper was to be released which will give everyone the real story(at least I hope). This is 1st time I really have to question motives of the CEO.. The postings all over the site about "ALL in" etc. etc.. really should be addressed by CEO as not advised because of the nature of the business. This smells bad..

Does anyone actually believe that GAW has been in contact with such large companies as Josh has suggested(Target/Walmart/Amazon/Macy’s) and that Hashcoin will have anything even close to a 250 million market cap and that somehow all of this has been kept quiet throughout the crypto-currency(cc) world. I suggest they have been in contact with very few small companies that already do some business with bitcoin or other cc's and maybe, maybe it will have a 2.5 million cap.

EDIT: I just got shadow banned myself for ripping into the most delusional, koolaid drinking fanboy(bigdoo23) I had ever seen on HT. I think hes blowing Josh. lol.  

READ WHAT THIS MINDLESS FOOL POSTED. IT"S HILARIOUS BESIDES BEING SO SAD:

-Let's be a part of History!!! (there will be stories to tell your kids and grandkids how you became rich)

-I got the GAWfever!

-EXACTLY!!! I have had nothing but POSITIVE experiences with the @GAW-Staff and @GAW_CEO! If there were any issues I just created a ticket and I was ALWAYS contacted by customer service, mostly very quickly. So I just get pissed off when I read people's comments about badmouthing the company, calling it a scam etc. Like if you don't like it and have nothing nice to say then get the F out! We don't need deconstructive people on this forum.

-P.S. for you @GAW_CEO if you need help advertising just send me some cool HashCoin shirts, I am 7 feet tall and turn heads everywhere I go, think about the possibilities Josh, a walking billboard :grinning:
I wear XXL Tall by the way :wink:
Hash On!!!

Natasha - Would you put Gaw a tat on your forhead for X amount of hashlets?Huh? hahhaa
but would you?Huh

@Natasha Hahhaahahaha I can't even handle you right now hahaha
But to answer your question, if I would receive enough Prime Power to put me ahead of Craig on the Champions list (about 15,000 MH) then I would consider wearing the Hash logo on my forehead! hahahaha I think if people would see me wearing a Hashlet shirt and tat they would think it is a name and logo for a basketball team I play for, or the name of the main sponsor.. hahaha

TBH I think that thread and a few others on HT are mocking the whole thing. I can't believe anyone would be so retarded to post crap like that. Since open criticism is not allowed I think some have figured a way to make fun of it without being banned. At least I hope so.

zeb118
I'm glad that I stumbled across GAW. I'm 14 and ive invested every single penny i could into Hashlets and i believe in his vision. Josh WILL change the whole sector of Finance if people are supporting him and his vision. Who knows maybe I wouldn't have to work a day in my entire life and leave school a millionaire :smiley:
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:57:57 AM

Where is the announcement?  I thought they have been underpaying--now they are claiming they are overpaying?

also, unrelatedly, has anyone tried buying a hashlet in the marketplace and then selling it that same day? You would get no fees since it is the first day, right? So anything you mine is yours to keep?
PhiPhi

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:12:35 AM

Well here's my experience from the last 4 days.

Purchased 5 Zen Hashlets costing $89.75 from GAW
Got onto ZenCloud Activated them discovered the market place and purchased 2 Prime Hashlets for $84 and one Clever Hashlet for $8.97
I was a bit peeved that I had to buy retail for the 5MH of Zen but felt that the retail price would help support my Hashlet price if I were to sell (That didn't last long).

Total Spend of $182.72
On this 4th day I have earnt (mined) $0.40 and 17 Hash Points including using the boosts on the prime.
I have not had any payout on the Clever Haslet from day 1 and the first 2 days of payout  is missing from the Primes. When I say missing I mean not even showing on my balance transaction trail.
For the one payout I have been charged maintenance fees for my Primes which was categorically stated I would not be charged.
I have now put everything up for sale on the market and priced to sell asap. If I can get out with a $80 loss in 4 days I will consider it money well spent to learn the lesson about cloud mining.

Now back to the Subject: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)

First we need to look at what GAW define a Hashlet as:

GAW website "That's why when you own a Hashlet, you don't just own any Bitcoin miner, you own the best Bitcoin miner in the world, trusted by thousands of expert enthusiasts worldwide." (my emphasis).
GAW terms and conditions definition:
1.5. Service(s): means the technological platform, functional rules and market managed by GAW to permit the Sellers and the Buyers to perform buy and sell transactions of cryptocurrencies and commodities.
1.9 Hashlet: means a digital cloud miner hosted and serviced by GAW
GAW terms and conditions SCOPE of the Services:
2.1. The Service allows all Users of the Platform to purchase cryptocurrency mining equipment and/or virtual cloud mining hashing power from GAW.
2.2. The Service allows the Buyers and the sellers, to buy computer processing known as “hashing power”, either through the acquisition of computer equipment or the equivalent processing power hosted by GAW on behalf of the User.

I have not cherry picked the above to make a point just parts that might indicate if a Hashlet exists and my conclusion is..... YES and NO!

Definition 1.5 Services: Is actually the most important term in the whole terms and conditions.  Hashing Power is neither here nor there because nowhere does it state that the hashing power will be used for mining or what ever is mined by the hashing power purchased belongs to the owner of the hashing power.

Going by the impression given on the website I genuinely believed that I was buying Hashrate that would be pointed to mine a pool provide me with a payout less maintenance costs.  Payouts would be improved by clever switching of profitable coins, economies of scale and adoption of new technologies to increase efficiency (lower costs) however this does not seem to be the case. Partly my fault for not reading the terms and conditions carefully enough before buying but the GAW website pitch really does not represent what these Hashlets really are, the service definition is a truer representation.

When I found this thread and the scales very quickly fell from my eyes as it allowed me to find other sources of information and build a fuller picture of what Hashlets are all about, not mining apparently.  Announcements of hash points, hash coins, credit cards, pool payout tied to contract renegotiation made me realise that I had made a mistake and Hashlets were not for me.  I wanted to actually mine and ride that risk roller coaster but in my eyes the Hashlet definitely does not represent that.

So what does a Hashlet represent to me during my brief encounter (if I can ever sell out)?  It seems to just represent a cash and or BTC investment where GAW is the fund manager with not limitations, parameters or obligations.

I am not shouting that GAW badly scammed me, I scammed myself by not doing a good enough job with my due diligence and finding out what the product and service was all about.

winter
Legendary

Activity: 1338

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:44:03 AM

HA HA i just signed in
 -0.31698556     -108.63 USD
admins fix your website
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:51:52 AM

yup, that's the latest one...huge BS

see my thread

https://hashtalk.org/topic/15303/i-m-going-to-speak-up-for-all-those-that-don-t-have-the-courage-reconciliation-of-payouts

@GAW_CEO
A lot of fellow hashtalkers just realized GAW debited as little as 0.01 btc but as much as 2 or 3 BTC from their account (maybe even more).
-I honestly think it's pretty low that you guys did not post an announcement about it, probably to avoid riots (but there's an announcement about silly things like the referral updated); Most people complain that they did not get the email, so it was completely unexpected

-How are you going to prove that you guys overpaid? or you don't have plans for that? they are supposed to take your word for it and hope you don't overcharge them this time?

-What about all those that have been underpaid? i had genesis (before I sold them) paying .00000002 and getting charged fees of 0.00003 or something like that, i don't thin you have "reconciliated" all those that were underpaid. A lot of people with genesis complained about that.

sample threads
https://hashtalk.org/topic/15283/account-debited-anyone-else/
https://hashtalk.org/topic/15299/payout-reconciliation
https://hashtalk.org/topic/15283/account-debited-anyone-else/3

PS I was not impacted because I've liquidated, but I feel my fellow hashtalkers have suffered and something needed to be said. You have already lost a lot of people, but with this kind of behavior you are going to lose a good chunk of your loyal followers ( of course I am not one of them)

SDRebel

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:52:56 AM

4 Petahash is just ~56 BTC / day, right? That would not even cover the Zenpool payouts.

Anyway, it is pretty clear that Josh's boasting about "Amazon, Walmart" yadda-yadda is just him saying that the BTC card works the same as a debit card. You can use it at any of those stores because--wait for it--they accept debit cards.

It is humorous that Josh took an old idea in the crypto industry and then "invented it."

Not sure how a new alt coin helps anyone. If he wants to have a debit card that uses crypto, then just use BTC.

it's crazy how he can continue saying things like that and people will just blindly take it
verloren

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:54:02 AM

Not good. If their accounting system is messed up, who knows what else is.
SDRebel

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:54:46 AM

Where is the announcement?  I thought they have been underpaying--now they are claiming they are overpaying?

also, unrelatedly, has anyone tried buying a hashlet in the marketplace and then selling it that same day? You would get no fees since it is the first day, right? So anything you mine is yours to keep?

of course no announcement, that would be inconvenient, people would be pissed (or would panic-withdraw all their BTC)

it's not a good idea to buy/sell in the same day unless you manage to buy low and sell high, 'cuz they take a ridiculous 10% cut
SDRebel

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:55:23 AM

Not good. If their accounting system is messed up, who knows what else is.

everything is, they have non-stop supply of "bugs" that always turn against the people
SDRebel

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:10:35 AM

more lies from Josh
https://hashtalk.org/topic/15304/do-i-sell-to-get-out-of-the-red/16

@verloren said:

@Underdog said:

@felineplunk said:

If my account was in the red, and it want because I pulled out all my btc leaving a balance of 0 and then there was a reconciliation, Id sell and leave.
Im in agreement that there does seem to be a lot of growing pains between what happens lately on the development side and communication. This could have been handled differently/more proactively. But I am confident this won't just be shuffled aside and will be addressed by Josh.
Then comes the potential threat of a lawsuit...

Please do not write post like this. The account corrections were made a as result of overpayment. No btc was taken from any account.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:18:04 AM

Now they want you to drag friends and family into this mess.

Tragicomic.

winter
Legendary

Activity: 1338

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:18:12 AM

show us how they came to this because we can not
we have no clue what they are mining and how they get the btc to pay us
what they added to my account during the last 2 months should be what was mine in a payout
why do i need now to pay for a mistake they made Huh?
this is crazy i have -$108 and they tell me i made 216 Huh??
SDRebel

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:20:50 AM

show us how they came to this because we can not
we have no clue what they are mining and how they get the btc to pay us
what they added to my account during the last 2 months should be what was mine in a payout
why do i need now to pay for a mistake they made Huh?
this is crazy i have -$108 and they tell me i made 216 Huh??

i just got banned (again) for telling him to his face Tongue

and all the threads about it seem to be gone
verloren

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:21:12 AM

Normally, a company person's head would roll, not the customers'.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 05:26:04 AM

i just got banned (again) for telling him to his face Tongue
and all the threads about it seem to be gone

I was going to say - are you making this all up, none of your links work  Grin

I have a feeling this might be your permanent one.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: