Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:32:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262832 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 03:02:15 AM

Hattiesburg, MS is the hometown of Joe Mordica.

Really? Didn't know that. Their warehouse-slash-datacenter is also located in or near Hattiesburg.

And I was not aware of that, but now it makes perfect sense. Source from here, https://www.linkedin.com/pub/joe-mordica/33/680/264

Yep, makes sense. I had wondered why build a DC in Mississippi, not exactly famous for cheap power or great connectivity or high tech workforce.

Warehouse location was pulled from EXIF GPS data: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.msg8452780#msg8452780

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FourNines

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:03:52 AM

Smoke and mirrors  Cheesy

The "trick" is to garner as many eyeballs a/k/a subscribers as soon as possible, by offering promising, guaranteeing the world, in order to then fleece the big money investors, which in turn, pays out to those little people.

If you check the tail number of the rented corporate jet you can see the flight plan from the day he rented it. All it was, was a pathetic little flight from South Carolina to Mississipi - cannot recall where, to Vegas. All pomp and circumstance to "impress" his little gang of followers. It is cute how his followers claimed it is cheaper to rent a jet than it is to fly cattle cargo for such a large and important company. Reality is that plane was being returned to Vegas and they hitched a ride.

Consumate con-artist and bullshitter this Josh Garza. Rudderless ship in the sea of cryptocurrency right now, will keeping conjuring up more elaborate schemes to keep the fire stoked.....and the it will all blow up his face.

I respect your opinion, and I'm not completely convinced of GAW , but you need to get your facts straight about the plane in question.
The plane is registered to an LLC based out of Mississippi and the plane's home base is Hattiesburg, MS, so I doubt it was being returned to Las Vegas as you claim. As a matter of fact, after landing in CT, the plane did in fact return to Hattiesburg, MS as filed by the flight plan.

what information do you need to help you finally believe that you should stay away from GAW? I can help you. honestly (edit: not now though, kids bedtime, but I'll comeback later tonite or tomorrow)

Thanks for the offer SD. I'm just a few hundred short of playing with "house money", so I'm not too concerned. However, I'm going through some of your previous post for some further enlightenment.  Grin
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:12:11 AM

Lmao Kebabman banned. Its sad because a lot of these people that are banned have helped this jerk off with ideas and got people to join that shit forum + buy his junk.

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:15:19 AM

So, everybody´s ma and pa and gramps and dog been set up with a free hashlet yet ?

I´m sure the referral system is working flawlessly like everything else in this great co.

iawa

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:17:35 AM

The "trick" is to garner as many eyeballs a/k/a subscribers as soon as possible, by offering promising, guaranteeing the world, in order to then fleece the big money investors, which in turn, pays out to those little people.

If you check the tail number of the rented corporate jet you can see the flight plan from the day he rented it. All it was, was a pathetic little flight from South Carolina to Mississipi - cannot recall where, to Vegas. All pomp and circumstance to "impress" his little gang of followers. It is cute how his followers claimed it is cheaper to rent a jet than it is to fly cattle cargo for such a large and important company. Reality is that plane was being returned to Vegas and they hitched a ride.

Consumate con-artist and bullshitter this Josh Garza. Rudderless ship in the sea of cryptocurrency right now, will keeping conjuring up more elaborate schemes to keep the fire stoked.....and the it will all blow up his face.

I respect your opinion, and I'm not completely convinced of GAW , but you need to get your facts straight about the plane in question.
The plane is registered to an LLC based out of Mississippi and the plane's home base is Hattiesburg, MS, so I doubt it was being returned to Las Vegas as you claim. As a matter of fact, after landing in CT, the plane did in fact return to Hattiesburg, MS as filed by the flight plan.

what information do you need to help you finally believe that you should stay away from GAW? I can help you. honestly (edit: not now though, kids bedtime, but I'll comeback later tonite or tomorrow)

Thanks for the offer SD. I'm just a few hundred short of playing with "house money", so I'm not too concerned. However, I'm going through some of your previous post for some further enlightenment.  Grin

Ya i see your point. I believe there are two kinds of people left there.
people who where there since the beginning and roi'd and are just sying what the hell might as well take a chance.
Others i think are in so deep they have no choice than to believe!
Damn he is not even trying to hide the manipulation these days. At least in the past they came up with things like Volder and a couple of whales all selling their accounts all at the same time.
Oh wait i'm a newbie soo........Ltcgear rocks:)
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:23:44 AM

So, everybody´s ma and pa and gramps and dog been set up with a free hashlet yet ?

I´m sure the referral system is working flawlessly like everything else in this great co.

Yea, I recall some weeks ago when payouts were decent, how people on the forum were saying how they had their relatives signed up with hashlets. I bet there's a lot of people out there that are glad they did that now lol

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:32:41 AM

Wow, people still involved in this silly mess.

Well I made 0.5 BTC yesterday from this "silly mess".   I don't see what is so silly about that!

Granted, I have to keep changing strategy, but that is part of the game isn't it?    You have to position yourself to make money.   I learn this the hard way by getting the tar beat out of me at CEX.IO and then getting kicked in the teeth at scrypt.cc.   It takes a lot of pain, but eventually I learn the game.    Grin   Wow, I still have my teeth too!

Right now the way to make money seems to be mining HP and selling primes.  (Mostly selling primes.)   
becker

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:53:20 AM

Wow, either gaw is buying up the primes, or there are A LOT, and I mean a shit ton of stupid people out there.

Literally, this will probably be you last chance to dump for a while a get out out a good price, they can't milk this GawCoin Whitepaper out forever, and eventually amazon, walmart, etc... will respond with flat out denials of any deals with GAW. They probably have a deal with some converter service, that will proxy your order in their system to allow to buy at stores, but that isn't a deal with amazon or walmart.

Anyway, GAW is just manipulation, I don't like that kind of thing, but apparently a lot of people like it, at this point I won't feel anything when the house of cards crumbles. It's just stupid obvious at this point.
FourNines

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:58:45 AM

Wow, either gaw is buying up the primes, or there are A LOT, and I mean a shit ton of stupid people out there.

Literally, this will probably be you last chance to dump for a while a get out out a good price, they can't milk this GawCoin Whitepaper out forever, and eventually amazon, walmart, etc... will respond with flat out denials of any deals with GAW. They probably have a deal with some converter service, that will proxy your order in their system to allow to buy at stores, but that isn't a deal with amazon or walmart.

Anyway, GAW is just manipulation, I don't like that kind of thing, but apparently a lot of people like it, at this point I won't feel anything when the house of cards crumbles. It's just stupid obvious at this point.

I agree with you on the converter service. IMHO, I don't think they have any deals pending with the major retailers mentioned. You will however be able to purchase from these retailers using the Visa branded card. You're just going to be able to convert your HP>HC (or whatever the coin is going to be called)>fiat>Visa.
dyask

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:03:11 AM

You make it sound like the new coin is just a scam.   I don't think it is; GAW is really trying to do something.   I'm sure they have built in profit for themselves but I do believe it is real.   You don't have to be involved in it if you don't like it.  

Right now I'm a net seller of primes, but that will stop soon.   That is for multiple reasons.  
 * I have a positive ROI now so I don't have as much pressure
 * I personally don't know what will happen with the new coin.   I could fail or it could be a great success.

Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:20:18 AM

They surely want to succeed as a company. I'm skeptical about all cloud mining sites, but don't consider them a scam. In fact only a very small percentage of these sites are proven scams.
GAW is getting a lot more heat than they should because of the forum bans. About time they learned that this will only attract more haters and trolls, because this is how the internet works Wink

lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:36:14 AM

If they do actually start popping up hashlet sells in walmart (maybe as one of those loadable cards like FB or riot points etc) AND they let you also buy stuff using your mined coins/HP I think that would actually be a good system. Maybe they bought BTC.com for the exact purpose of having a marketplace + mining + exchange + easy fiat <--coins -->fiat in any direction.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 07:05:34 AM

You make it sound like the new coin is just a scam.   I don't think it is; GAW is really trying to do something.   I'm sure they have built in profit for themselves but I do believe it is real.   You don't have to be involved in it if you don't like it.  

Right now I'm a net seller of primes, but that will stop soon.   That is for multiple reasons.  
 * I personally don't know what will happen with the new coin.   I could fail or it could be a great success.

What could be the revenue source for GAW here? Can't be credit card fees because Visa/MC will take most of it. Mining isn't profitable enough and what would be the point to use mining to finance this plan. The new coin by its mere existence doesn't have any value, it has to be backed by something. VC capital as backing is only viable if said VCs can make ROI too. What else am I missing? Affiliate programs with retailers? Could generate revenue but then why does it need to be wrapped in this coin mystery.

Hopefully we'll learn more by Tuesday.
dyask

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:25:20 AM

What could be the revenue source for GAW here? Can't be credit card fees because Visa/MC will take most of it. Mining isn't profitable enough and what would be the point to use mining to finance this plan. The new coin by its mere existence doesn't have any value, it has to be backed by something. VC capital as backing is only viable if said VCs can make ROI too. What else am I missing? Affiliate programs with retailers? Could generate revenue but then why does it need to be wrapped in this coin mystery.

Many revenue sources:
* Likely premine
* Fees on HashBase for trading
* Kickbacks from businesses
* Maintenance fees for mining the coin
* Pool fees for outsiders to mine the code
* Selling solo hashlets to mine the coin
* ICO

If I put some thought into it I could probably keep going.   I'm sure there is profit for GAW somewhere.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 09:27:22 AM

Many revenue sources:
* Likely premine
* Fees on HashBase for trading
* Kickbacks from businesses
* Maintenance fees for mining the coin
* Pool fees for outsiders to mine the code
* Selling solo hashlets to mine the coin
* ICO

If I put some thought into it I could probably keep going.   I'm sure there is profit for GAW somewhere.

Ok, I guess you're right, GAW can always find a way to make money. What about this then: how can GAW and its customers/investors all make money?

Of your examples only #3 and perhaps #5 are actual outside sources of revenue, all other options result in moving money between GAW, customers, and investors, so zero sum game.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:10:44 PM

well the new coin promises to be sold for 4 dollars at a market worth of 20 dollars with potencial to reach 75 dollars in a year as he said,soo to who havent ROI yet this will be the time to grab it ,after ROI all will be able to think what to do keep and wait the end or leave before its over.... well as i said i will keep till end of the year that is my timeline to see improvements....after that i dont know if i will stand or will try to sell all i have...
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:16:41 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 03:59:15 AM by SDRebel

SDRebel

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:18:09 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 03:59:46 AM by SDRebel

Lmao Kebabman banned. Its sad because a lot of these people that are banned have helped this jerk off with ideas and got people to join that shit forum + buy his junk.

SDRebel

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:21:59 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 04:00:15 AM by SDRebel

SDRebel

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:27:07 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 04:00:41 AM by SDRebel

Wow, people still involved in this silly mess.

Well I made 0.5 BTC yesterday from this "silly mess".   I don't see what is so silly about that!

Granted, I have to keep changing strategy, but that is part of the game isn't it?    You have to position yourself to make money.   I learn this the hard way by getting the tar beat out of me at CEX.IO and then getting kicked in the teeth at scrypt.cc.   It takes a lot of pain, but eventually I learn the game.    Grin   Wow, I still have my teeth too!

Right now the way to make money seems to be mining HP and selling primes.  (Mostly selling primes.)    

Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: