Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:05:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83089 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:35:30 PM

Also one of you other morons who is picking pool usernames from the list, one of the ones you picked... well let's just say you couldn't have made a worse choice to try to impersonate.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
specialed101

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 04:39:04 PM

Also one of you other morons who is picking pool usernames from the list, one of the ones you picked... well let's just say you couldn't have made a worse choice to try to impersonate.

Yep. That was a funny one!!!

"Can I be the sockpuppet General of the Underpants Gnomes?" ~ specialed101
megahash

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:51:27 PM

LOL, the real megahash uses a different name on this forum, and won an S3. LOL, LOL, LOL.

And? Your point is?

Are you against forum members choosing what ever name they desire?

As a pool admin who is a proven liar & who deliberately uploads fake pictures, you are hardly in a position to dictate what names people use.

Concentrate on getting s0br to answer the questions, as is your job  Roll Eyes
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:59:01 PM

LOL, the real megahash uses a different name on this forum, and won an S3. LOL, LOL, LOL.

And? Your point is?

Are you against forum members choosing what ever name they desire?

As a pool admin who is a proven liar & who deliberately uploads fake pictures, you are hardly in a position to dictate what names people use.

Concentrate on getting s0br to answer the questions, as is your job  Roll Eyes

You don't mine here, you're impersonating someone else, and you're not in a place to demand anything other than ice in your Coke from McD's. I'm literally laughing at the thought of you telling me how to do my job...

Not one of you trolls has answered any of the questions asked of you, and as if it's not totally transparent that you're being paid to discredit a pool BASED ON A CONTEST...

I don't care one bit about what you think. Our real miners contact us through the IRC channel and support tickets, and they're happy. Our contest winners got their miners, and they're happy. And yeah I'm an admin and yeah I won a miner, and you know what? I't's a damn nice thing to have.

The irony of all the accusations of impersonation while you and your princess crew pick usernames from our pool list and make brand new forum accounts to post with, is hilarious.

If you want transparency, you clowns are about as transparent as it get.Sad thing is, the S3s are real, the payouts are above 100% and if any of you nay sayers were REAL MINERS you'd take a chance, see what's up, and make more money. But hey, you might be getting paid more than you would mining to post here, so more power to you if so.

Sure I'm an admin but I'm a miner first.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
.....Really?

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:12:34 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 05:23:31 PM by .....Really?

I hate to break it to you FakeFotoPhawner - but everyone on this forum is using a false name......For instance, my name isn't .....Really?, and I'm pretty sure yours isn't really phwner..... Roll Eyes

If only you had used your powerful detective skills on your lies & fake posts - you might not have been busted so easily. But you didn't, so you can no longer be taken seriously about anything you say. You are a proven liar & thus not to be trusted.

Can we have s0br back please.....there's a few questions still need answering....... Roll Eyes

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:21:02 PM

I hate to break it to you FakeFotoPhawner - but everyone on this forum is using a false name......For instance, my name isn't .....Really?, and I'm pretty sure yours isn't really phwner..... Roll Eyes

If only you had used your powerful detective skills on your lies & fake posts - you might not have been busted so easily. But you didn't, so you can no longer can be taken seriously about anything you say. You are a proven liar & thus not to be trusted.

Can we have s0br back please.....there's a few questions still need answering....... Roll Eyes

*yawn*

You're boring.

bubbabc

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:06:03 PM

"The Real Megahash" has a nice ring to it. Yes I am and yes I did. Woot! Thanks BAN, s0br.

@ThePhwner  - I'm glad someone else figured out that if people wanted fake names, the Pool username list was a good place to look. Wink
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:05:28 PM

Here's another idiot who claims to hate the pool but is still mining here, as of right now:

So are you lying about hating the pool or lying about who you are. Funny thing is, all these posters with usernames from our pool... our stats are public. And all of you brand new haters apparently still mine at our pool.

....SHUT THE FECK UP!

Telling people who have legitimate concerns about this pool and the lies that it continues to broadcast to "SHUT THE FECK UP!" is hardly going to work. Nor will ignoring the facts in the hope that it will all go away. The only way that this will end is if s0br actually address the points made and come clean about the obvious & documented lies that have been pointed out, and quite rightly so. This is what a forum is for, to ask questions & express your concerns so that they can be answered and addressed in a gentlemanly & mature manner.

s0br continuously avoids doing so, and that is not only very unwise - but will also be taken as an admission of guilt. I see nothing in cathoderays post that is false or made up - it uses quotes and facts that are verifiable. It is a completely legitimate statement which requires attention from the pool dev, yet he has decided to reply with:

....shut your damn mouth and stop wasting my time.....

presumably because he is having trouble understanding the questions, so I will try and make it easier for him.

@ s0br:

Does it not concern you that the pool admin, employed by you, uploads fake pictures claiming them to be a delivered unit when it obviously wasn't? If not, why not? And why would he do that?

Does it also not concern you that the same pool admin, employed by you, lied to everyone here by saying that you had no internet due to adverse weather conditions (at the exact same time as the S3 drawing "fix" debacle) - when it was obvious to everyone that this was not the case, as you were indeed online. If not, why not?

Why have you shipped much less than a third of the miners you promised you would since the beginning of your promotion over a month & a half ago?

Why do you continue to advertise your promotion in your pool thread header, knowing that it is completely false/finished.

You claim to be a transparent pool, but you consistently refuse to answer any  questions that have been asked on multiple occasions by multiple members regarding your "promotion". Why? What has happened to that transparency?

There is only one possible source from where the fake posters with fake pics of fake "delivered miners won" come from & why. Either you address & discuss the concerns of the members here, or forever be known as a liar, faker & con-artist that you are shown to be by the overwhelming evidence available on this thread. Until you do so, like any half decent pool operator would, I'm sure the scam accusations will continue for the foreseeable future - it's entirely up to you weather that happens or not though. Answer the questions & clear your name, preferably with evidence, or don't.

Hashminepower

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:10:00 PM

I mean what do you guys get for creating all the fake and false accusation on this pool ? Up till now, we have seen more people are jumping in to vouch and back B.A.N up.  The ones that are creating accusation are always the few names you can see..picking up issues after issues trying to drill their way to shut this pool. What is the purpose and meaning to do this ?

What is this ? Flamers is always right, true human while supporters are being called fake and sock puppet ? It's just like allowing the dictator to shit while it's people have to be jail for peeing. How rotten can you guys get? How cheap can you guy get? How low can all you flamers stoop to?

All i can say is, they will have unlimited excuses to stir up shits in the thread. best way is to ignore those people, we carry on with our topic. Prawns can never be lobsters. Even you are a Hired-Gun. Just a grp of pathetic hired-waterguns!
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:25:01 PM

I mean what do you guys get for creating all the fake and false accusation on this pool ? Up till now, we have seen more people are jumping in to vouch and back B.A.N up.  The ones that are creating accusation are always the few names you can see..picking up issues after issues trying to drill their way to shut this pool. What is the purpose and meaning to do this ?

What is this ? Flamers is always right, true human while supporters are being called fake and sock puppet ? It's just like allowing the dictator to shit while it's people have to be jail for peeing. How rotten can you guys get? How cheap can you guy get? How low can all you flamers stoop to?

All i can say is, they will have unlimited excuses to stir up shits in the thread. best way is to ignore those people, we carry on with our topic. Prawns can never be lobsters. Even you are a Hired-Gun. Just a grp of pathetic hired-waterguns!

Step 1: make accusations.
Step 2: receive response.
Step 3: claim no response was ever provided and ignore evidence that contradicts step 1.
Step 4: repeat

I do believe I've discovered their secret plan...

zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 09:33:05 PM

"The Real Megahash" has a nice ring to it. Yes I am and yes I did. Woot! Thanks BAN, s0br.

@ThePhwner  - I'm glad someone else figured out that if people wanted fake names, the Pool username list was a good place to look. Wink

slick with the 2012 registration date, with a first post in .. gasp... june of 2014.  how much did you pay bubba for that account?
bubbabc

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:53:55 PM

slick with the 2012 registration date, with a first post in .. gasp... june of 2014.  how much did you pay bubba for that account?

You either have an over active imagination or your tinfoil hat is on backwards.

ThePhwner

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:15:34 PM

You either have an over active imagination or your tinfoil hat is on backwards.

No no no I get it now....

Colonel Mustard, Library, Lead Pipe.

Yea?

ThePhwner

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:16:18 PM

"Hero," LOL.

Like the sandwich? Or do you really wear a cape?

s0br (OP)

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 11:44:27 PM

Wow... why don't you mine on the pool for 2 hours and see what happens? So I upgraded some people's Antminers for free to BTCGarden ones.... that's really a problem? Fake accounts? Exactly what con do you think I'm trying to do here? You can get paid as frequent as hourly... the #"s are easily verified... JUST WHAT am I trying to get out of this? Spend 2 minutes to point your miners here... wait a couple of hours... make more money than ANYWHERE ELSE... then shut your damn mouth and stop wasting my time and everyone else's time here. Thanks...

So, s0br speaks - but as usual you completely avoid the issues pointed out & ignore the facts that prove you and your aliases have been lying since day one, choosing instead to invite me to mine at your "pool"? I made no mention of payments in the post, but you immediately chose to talk about them, hoping to divert attention from the issues raised. The reason you are unable to respond to the statement & it's contents is simple - it's the truth. Anyone who was accused of being a liar and con artist would go out of their way to prove their innocence, but you are unable to do so because the facts are there for everyone to see. You and your aliases are proven liars, and until you can prove otherwise, you and your pool will be considered as such by everyone who reads the posts here. You still even refuse to change the pool header, knowing it to be false......
The hole you are digging for yourself just gets deeper & deeper every time you refuse to address the facts and add another fake winner to the list of lies. It's truly pathetic.

How about I pay for a unit hosted at a 3rd party that points to this pool that everyone can have access to? I'm trying to understand what you're trying to accomplish here or what quite frankly you could expect of me? I'm one guy... I'm offering something I've been working on for myself... yes.. the contest.. I thought it'd be fun but I somewhat regret it now... It's amazing to me that people still think it's fake after everyone who's come on here to post pics, etc. I've even had one guy come to my home to pick them up. I'd like to know how I've done anything to hurt you or anybody. Why are you putting this time into coming up with conclusions that are incorrect? Look... I'm addressing you now not because I care about you... but I know what I'm trying to do here and I'd hate for anyone to not take advantage of being a part of this because it's a great thing. There's no more profitable pool out there in the world, period. I can guarantee that.

Before you go saying anything more... I can find a 3rd party (reputable) that can host... two.. three miners... let's test things. LET'S LOOK AT THE STATISTICS. My sincere hope here is that things like trust should be something that one doesn't have to rely on to mine at a pool. I want the statistics to be the factor. I'm honestly tired of defending myself here... I'm doing this for myself, my friends, and those that have jumped on here and seen that it's a great thing. Either be a part of this... or get off the forum. If you're too afraid to take any financial risk... I will take it for you. In return I just want the stats to be public and for everyone to see and for you either just be a part of this or leave us alone here... If you're somehow deluded to think that you're helping anyone avoid some 'scam', etc... then that says just one thing to me...

YOU HAVEN'T TESTED THE POOL AND COMPARED THE STATISTICS WITH ANYONE ELSE.

I'll pay for it. What will you do to back up what you're saying?

Anyone else reading this forum... I have glanced at some of these posts... and I know some people here want me to address some issues and I will... I'm working on offering a much more transparent statistics system that everyone on the pool can quickly check to see everything is done accordingly... and there's no trickery. I'm going to finish this first before I put more time into posting on this forum. I've been working around the clock. This project is important to me.

PPS (Pay Per Share) Bitcoin Mining Pool
0% Fees + 1% Bonus + Merged Mining (NMC - Namecoin) +Hourly Payouts
https://mining.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:50:49 PM

Heck my fake S3 miner you sent me s0br, which I have mining on this fake pool is somehow putting real BTC in my wallet?? Just what kind of scam are you running here?  Roll Eyes
s0br (OP)

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 12:00:55 AM

Heck my fake S3 miner you sent me s0br, which I have mining on this fake pool is somehow putting real BTC in my wallet?? Just what kind of scam are you running here?  Roll Eyes

It is within my ability to 'delete' any comments I wish... and I don't. I understand people's skepticism. It's completely founded. It's easy to come on here and flame me for something... if you guys like the idea behind this pool and want to see it succeed... be a bigger person.... contact me... let's talk and offer to help. At the end of the day this pool is going to exist... and do well... I have no doubt about that. Some people have said I've taken on too much myself.. and they're right... and I've been interacting with some of you I've met on here where it's not just me... it's many more....

Mining pools are such a critical component of bitcoin... this has to happen...

Anyway... I'll get back to work... on a Saturday evening... Smiley

PPS (Pay Per Share) Bitcoin Mining Pool
0% Fees + 1% Bonus + Merged Mining (NMC - Namecoin) +Hourly Payouts
https://mining.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com
sjc1490

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:38:26 AM

I can say I am real check my post history, I had mined here early on when it had some problems (actually it was undergoing development hence the reward for the added risk) and I did leave to give the pool the opportunity to get the bugs worked out. When I left I didn't feel the need to make a big deal of it or bad mouth anyone as THE POOL WAS AND STILL IS UNDER DEVELOPMENT.  I simply checked back frequently to see how it was progressing.

I decided to give it a shot several days ago when my primary pool (one of the first created) had some problems. Yes, all pools at some time do experience problems. I have been mining here the last several days and can say my payments have been on time, correct, and YES more than I could make anywhere else.

For those real, puppet, or whatever that feel the need to keep posting about the S3 giveaway over and over I as well as  OTHERS GET IT and since we are mining here obviously don't care. I didn't come here because of S3's and sure am not going to leave over it. So please give it a rest. I mine for btc payouts and as long as those continue to be correct and timely I have no problems here.

I would like to thank sobr on his work here and as I said early on I felt this pool had potential and it is now starting to show it. Keep up the good work and know there are those that do appreciate and support your work, unfortunately as in life those voices often aren't as loud or heard as often as the voices of the haters.

BTC ADDRESS: 12Qwd8VKLQ4xF44ytHXBpCAKuF9VknG4X2
azrin619

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:18:47 AM

I just don't care about the nay sayers ...but I am more than happy to help out...and I did even offer to be a rig on the SG side...since U got a SG boy to answer yr support tix.

Whatever it is...S0br have been so SOBR (PATIENCE) with everyone...and for those who were sour...maybe it cos U did not win a rig. Thats my 2c worth.

Have a nice week pple
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:46:29 AM

It is within my ability to 'delete' any comments I wish... and I don't. I understand people's skepticism. It's completely founded. It's easy to come on here and flame me for something... if you guys like the idea behind this pool and want to see it succeed... be a bigger person.... contact me... let's talk and offer to help. At the end of the day this pool is going to exist... and do well... I have no doubt about that. Some people have said I've taken on too much myself.. and they're right... and I've been interacting with some of you I've met on here where it's not just me... it's many more....

Mining pools are such a critical component of bitcoin... this has to happen...

Anyway... I'll get back to work... on a Saturday evening... Smiley

I wanted to thank you again s0br for the miner.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: