Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:38:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!  (Read 380961 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ivcelmik

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 02:25:20 PM

utc2.tumblingblock.com is working fine on my ATI miners. On NF14 and accepting shares as intended.

What happened with utc1 ? and when wiil be up again?
Thirtybird

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 02:59:57 PM

utc2.tumblingblock.com is working fine on my ATI miners. On NF14 and accepting shares as intended.
Yes I made a mistake!
It is YACmners fault, when it loads the second (backup) pool it fucks up and set it up to NF16  Huh
This is so weird, I f**ked up not Kracko - thats never happened before!... but technically he fucked upt utc1 so.. Cheesy Cheesy

YACMiner uses the default settings for YACoin if no values are specified for a pool (wow, shock, right?).  For every pool you specify that is not mining YAC, you need a starttime, Min NF, and Max NF. 

YACMiner: https://github.com/Thirtybird/YACMiner  N-Factor information : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj3vcsuY-JFNdC1ITWJrSG9VeWp6QXppbVgxcm0tbGc&usp=drive_web#gid=0
BTC: 183eSsaxG9y6m2ZhrDhHueoKnZWmbm6jfC  YAC: Y4FKiwKKYGQzcqn3M3u6mJoded6ri1UWHa
tc61

Activity: 494

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:52:28 PM

GLTA, Im out, does not pay to mine this coin anymore. This last fuck up by tumbling block..was the last straw. Not wasting my electric anymore..
opper

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:06:10 PM

GLTA, Im out, does not pay to mine this coin anymore. This last fuck up by tumbling block..was the last straw. Not wasting my electric anymore..

More coins for us I guess ... Smiley
king_pin

Activity: 416

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 05:35:41 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2014, 07:17:08 PM by king_pin

YACMiner uses the default settings for YACoin if no values are specified for a pool (wow, shock, right?).  For every pool you specify that is not mining YAC, you need a starttime, Min NF, and Max NF.  
...(wow, shock, right?) - NOPE! Cheesy
Cause I know YACoin is at NF16, but I can't seem to set my YACminer right for some reason, why does it set default values for the backup pool? Roll Eyes
I use:
Code:
--nfmin 14 --nfmax 14 --starttime 1388361600 --gpu-powertune 20 --no-submit-stale

Aren't you the "noob" guy that developed this shit? Smiley I hope you know how to set it up since YACoin moved to higher NF I can't get a backup pool working and I keep blaming Kracko...
Maybe it will work with a .conf file but I can't seem to be able to load a .conf file with CGWatcher for some reason. Sad
Are you sure it isn't Krackos fault. (I like blaming Kracko)  Kiss

EDIT:
Figured it out myself! Smiley
Still can't do it with a .bat file and command line arguments, but it works with a .conf file, and the new CGWathcer has an option to "Disable creation of a temporary config file" wich was fu**ing up things before.

@Thirtybird
I can solve your problem with the second card running at lower Hashrate when using 4 or more GPUs Wink

Help to save a persons life with BITCOIN - http://www.bitcoinsaves.org/en/
Kracko

Activity: 456

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:21:32 PM

Pool utc.tumblingblock.com is down. What's going on?

It's been unresponsive this morning.  I've tried rebooting it twice remotely but it hasn't had any effect.  I have a support request in to the hosting provider and am working on getting it back online.

In the meantime, I recommend moving to ultrablockparty.com or utc2.tumblingblock.com until this has been resolved.
kiffner

Activity: 505

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:40:59 PM

ultrablockparty.com is crewup. I have workers with some other username and everything in my account is changed, not evan my UTC address... WTF  Huh Huh Shocked
flippo

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:45:21 PM

Pool utc.tumblingblock.com is down. What's going on?

It's been unresponsive this morning.  I've tried rebooting it twice remotely but it hasn't had any effect.  I have a support request in to the hosting provider and am working on getting it back online.

In the meantime, I recommend moving to ultrablockparty.com or utc2.tumblingblock.com until this has been resolved.

Tnx. Moved to utc2.tumblingblock.com for the time being.
Kracko

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:13:06 PM

utc.tumblingblock.com is back online.  I managed to fix some of the issues in recovery mode.  The hosting support found several bad sectors in the hard drive and says it needs to be replaced, but it is running still.  Please relocate to utc2.tumblingblock.com or ultrablockparty.com.  You should be able to withdraw your funds from utc.tumblingblock.com.  I recommend doing so.

Here's what support sent me:

Code:
Date 2014-12-30 15:08:13, jasmin.parent made Hardware diagnosis:
 The server get stuck in an error when booting;
mount failed for selinuxfs on /sys/fs/selinux no such file or directory

Server sent in rescue, the 333gxd9as disk appear to have 4 ATA errors, please contact the technical support for a replacement.

Ping ok.
kiffner

Activity: 505

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 10:56:24 AM

YACMiner uses the default settings for YACoin if no values are specified for a pool (wow, shock, right?).  For every pool you specify that is not mining YAC, you need a starttime, Min NF, and Max NF.  
...(wow, shock, right?) - NOPE! Cheesy
Cause I know YACoin is at NF16, but I can't seem to set my YACminer right for some reason, why does it set default values for the backup pool? Roll Eyes
I use:
Code:
--nfmin 14 --nfmax 14 --starttime 1388361600 --gpu-powertune 20 --no-submit-stale

Aren't you the "noob" guy that developed this shit? Smiley I hope you know how to set it up since YACoin moved to higher NF I can't get a backup pool working and I keep blaming Kracko...
Maybe it will work with a .conf file but I can't seem to be able to load a .conf file with CGWatcher for some reason. Sad
Are you sure it isn't Krackos fault. (I like blaming Kracko)  Kiss

EDIT:
Figured it out myself! Smiley
Still can't do it with a .bat file and command line arguments, but it works with a .conf file, and the new CGWathcer has an option to "Disable creation of a temporary config file" wich was fu**ing up things before.

@Thirtybird
I can solve your problem with the second card running at lower Hashrate when using 4 or more GPUs Wink

]--nfmin 14 --nfmax 14 --starttime 1388361600

So you can understand, you need to specify this FOR EACH POOL in your command line. He already answered you. so if you use a failover and specify a second pool then you need to type that again after the name of the second pool, and the third pool, and so on...

...or like this if you use .conf file...

{
"pools" : [   
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://stratum2.tumblingblock.com:3333",
      "nfmin" : "4",
      "nfmax" : "30",
      "starttime" : "1388361600",
      "user" : "user.worker",
      "pass" : "x"
   },
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://stratum.tumblingblock.com:3333",
   }
ivcelmik

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 02:35:44 PM

utc.tumblingblock.com is back online.  I managed to fix some of the issues in recovery mode.  The hosting support found several bad sectors in the hard drive and says it needs to be replaced, but it is running still.  Please relocate to utc2.tumblingblock.com or ultrablockparty.com.  You should be able to withdraw your funds from utc.tumblingblock.com.  I recommend doing so.

Code:

Server sent in rescue, the 333gxd9as disk appear to have 4 ATA errors, please contact the technical support for a replacement.

Ping ok.

At  ultrablockparty.com i can't withdraw my coins and i've confirmed the email that they send to me.Any ideea ?

Thx in advance
Thirtybird

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 06:07:12 PM

...or like this if you use .conf file...

{
"pools" : [   
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://stratum2.tumblingblock.com:3333",
   },
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://stratum.tumblingblock.com:3333",
   }

Someone who read the docs and looked at the examples I created - glad to know it wasn't in vain Smiley

So, King_Pin, I am curious to hear what you've got to say regarding GPU 2.

YACMiner: https://github.com/Thirtybird/YACMiner  N-Factor information : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj3vcsuY-JFNdC1ITWJrSG9VeWp6QXppbVgxcm0tbGc&usp=drive_web#gid=0
BTC: 183eSsaxG9y6m2ZhrDhHueoKnZWmbm6jfC  YAC: Y4FKiwKKYGQzcqn3M3u6mJoded6ri1UWHa
Kracko

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 06:23:21 PM

The latest version of MPOS makes it more difficult to edit your details.  It works; It's just not as simple as it used to be.  In the default browser, I had to enter my pin in the Account Details table, click on the Unlock button, and then click on the verify link in the sent email.  After you do these steps successfully the Update Account button will be green and the cursor will not be crossed out circle when you mouse over the changeable account details.

If you see a logon screen with the verify link it's probably because you are using a different browser than your default browser to start the process.  After clicking the verify link it should take you right to your account details, logged in and ready to edit the values you need to.

utc.tumblingblock.com is back online.  I managed to fix some of the issues in recovery mode.  The hosting support found several bad sectors in the hard drive and says it needs to be replaced, but it is running still.  Please relocate to utc2.tumblingblock.com or ultrablockparty.com.  You should be able to withdraw your funds from utc.tumblingblock.com.  I recommend doing so.

Code:

Ping ok.

At  ultrablockparty.com i can't withdraw my coins and i've confirmed the email that they send to me.Any ideea ?

Thx in advance
ivcelmik

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 06:43:35 PM

The latest version of MPOS makes it more difficult to edit your details.  It works; It's just not as simple as it used to be.  In the default browser, I had to enter my pin in the Account Details table, click on the Unlock button, and then click on the verify link in the sent email.  After you do these steps successfully the Update Account button will be green and the cursor will not be crossed out circle when you mouse over the changeable account details.

If you see a logon screen with the verify link it's probably because you are using a different browser than your default browser to start the process.  After clicking the verify link it should take you right to your account details, logged in and ready to edit the values you need to.

utc.tumblingblock.com is back online.  I managed to fix some of the issues in recovery mode.  The hosting support found several bad sectors in the hard drive and says it needs to be replaced, but it is running still.  Please relocate to utc2.tumblingblock.com or ultrablockparty.com.  You should be able to withdraw your funds from utc.tumblingblock.com.  I recommend doing so.

Code:

Ping ok.

At  ultrablockparty.com i can't withdraw my coins and i've confirmed the email that they send to me.Any ideea ?

Thx in advance

It's ok thx Kracko and i wish u all a Happy new year!!! Smiley
king_pin

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 11:03:59 PM

Kracko was relatively fast to fix the pool! Even faster to rise the tax to 3% at UTC2.tumblingblock.com but slow on changing the message on top:
0% fee. YacMiners use port 5555 which...
Smiley Smiley Smiley

@Thirtybird
What are you using to set clocks on your GPUs (MSI, Trixx)? (hint stop using it)
Does the problem appear when using more than 4 GPUs?
And is your MOBO H81 chipset?

@Wirly and @kiffner
You have really proven yourself useless again Smiley
You probably didn't read the post. I know how to set it with a .conf file, but CGWatcher was editing the .conf file and fu**ing it up. Sad Thankfully then newest version of CGWatcher has a fix for that. (google CGWatcher might be usefull to you noobs) Smiley

I was asking if there was a way to do it with command-line flags aka .bat file, cause it doesn't work with two pools.

Thirtybird

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:07:25 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2015, 06:19:21 PM by Thirtybird

@Thirtybird
What are you using to set clocks on your GPUs (MSI, Trixx)? (hint stop using it)
Does the problem appear when using more than 4 GPUs?
And is your MOBO H81 chipset?

Built in commands in the miner
no clue, my rigs only support 4
nope, 790GP & Z77's

king_pin

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 09:34:03 PM

hummm...
Are you using LinSUX?
The problem occurs when you have two Opencel using or detecting programs running at the same time?
For example:
I am using Windows and MSI Afterburner, rigs with H81 and 6-9 cards run with no probs, but as soon as I turn TRIXX or GPUz on the second card begins to lag 60-100% USAGE and lower hahsrate of course. It must be a similar problem with your rigs. (I have Z77 too no problms! P75, H61, 990FX, 890FX, A55 are OK too)

www.ultracoins.info
Was tested by me and is working perfectly, I was wrong when I sad it had problems.
You should set it up at least as a backup pool, because I think Krackos pools are all on the same hosting.

Official Ultracoin Team (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Welcome to the future !

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 11:44:24 PM

Hello Ultracoin community members,

2014 has been a great year for Ultracoin, from our Humble inception in February, to our new Ultracoin team members, and our trip to Las Vegas, we have grown more as a project and as a community with every passing day. I believe that 2015 will be an even bigger year for all of us, including the project, the community, and the cryptocurency movement as a whole. I look forward to leading us into 2015 and I am deeply grateful for the community as well as Paul and Fabian for entrusting me with this opportunity and mission to take Ultracoin to the top. I am also thankful for our businesses that accept Ultracoin and our investors that allow us to make this project grow, without you, there would be no Ultracoin. I also want to thank Kracko, the newest member of our team, for the hard work he has poured into Ultracoin thus far in his short time with us, and commitment and dedication in making sure our project grows quickly. Lastly, I want to thank the cryptocurrency community as a whole, who have been warm and welcoming to cryptocurrencies like ours, and have had a level of synergy that I have seldom seen in movements. Cryptocurrencies are the future and we are all a part of it! 2015 will be the year that Ultracoin solidifies its place in that future.

We have some new developments planned for 2015, including:

* Android and iOS mobile wallets with enhanced GUI, a lite wallet mode with minimal blockchain download, one click mining and QR code support
* Exclusive payment gateway plugin for popular services like Shopify and Wordpress
* An Ultracoin marketplace for the trade of private goods and products akin to eBay
* NFC technology support for the iPhone and Android devices, and a custom NFC device to load and unload Ultracoin
* Bitcoin/Ultracoin ATM in a major city
* New Ultracoin.net website re-design
* New Ultracoinshop.com website for Ultracoin related products
* Expanding marketing venues and advertising opportunities

This list is sure to expand over the coming months in 2015, but we plan on working hard to reach our current goals and not break any promises. I also wanted to take this opportunity to call upon the community in 2015, the Ultracoin team will work over the next year, but it is YOU, the community members, who will ultimately help make Ultracoin a success! Strength comes in numbers, and as a community, we are much more powerful then we would be alone. That is why I will be encouraging the community to come together in projects to help Ultracoin grow, in collaboration with the team or on their own. We will be hiring more developers and marketers in 2015, and if you believe you have a skill or talent that could help Ultracoin and you would like to get involve, contact us at Steven@Ultracoin.net with an introduction about yourself and what you would like to bring to the table.

We are starting off 2015 with our attendance at the North American Bitcoin Conference, one of the largest gatherings of cryptocurrency enthusiasts in the world! If you would like to attend their are discounts available to Ultracoin community members with the discount code "happyholidays". We will see you in sunny Miami, and for those that cannot be there, follow us on social media during the conference!

Here's to 2015, and a whole year to succeed!

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net
Ultracoin Team

Welcome to the future of Ultracoin - now upgrading to Ultracoin 3.0
Thirtybird

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:54:40 PM

hummm...
Are you using LinSUX?
The problem occurs when you have two Opencel using or detecting programs running at the same time?
For example:
I am using Windows and MSI Afterburner, rigs with H81 and 6-9 cards run with no probs, but as soon as I turn TRIXX or GPUz on the second card begins to lag 60-100% USAGE and lower hahsrate of course. It must be a similar problem with your rigs. (I have Z77 too no problms! P75, H61, 990FX, 890FX, A55 are OK too)

Nope, Win 7.  I can run GPU-z just fine, it's not a problem with the card lagging while running, it's a lack of stability at the same frequencies as the other cards.  It sounds like a different problem than what you have solved.

king_pin

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 02:04:45 AM

I have noticed that extenders play a big part with 290 and 290X and to some extent with 970Ti cards. Otherwise if you are certain its not the card, power connectors etc. I am really baffled... (check your 12V)

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: