Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:16:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 [1021] 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170605 times)
dystopian

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:59:21 AM

PetaByte will payout in May, because I had to move, ...
Nothing get lost, just delayed.

Elmit, how about COMMUNICATING this ? Before it happens.

I see, the 2.7 Petabyte assets bought for ~416k Burst (~165 USD on March 17th, ~124 USD today) are not that much, I'll get over it.

But with all the fuss _you_ were making about that ByteEnterprise Asset  this doesn't look proper.
The stats pages you announced on https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/petabyte.236/page-3 :
http://home.elmit.biz/BURST/getAccountTransactions.php
http://home.elmit.biz/BURST/getAssetAccounts.php
http://home.elmit.biz/BURST/getAssetTransfers.php

don't work. There is no transparency, I cannot check anything about your asset's performance.

And if you spend time on this site to post a pool comparison and engage in, aehem, whatever that was, you could at least read and answer your Burst message inbox. I can not even communicate with you, you ignore me.

Should I see myself as an investor, "business partner", client of yours ?
Then I'm disappointed, up to the point where I want my 416k Burst back - sale offer is up, don't talk, act.

I am sorry to disappoint you, but not only I had to move, I lost also my private home page, where this statistics have been on due a hard disk failure. I have also to re-program the entire accounting again. Fortunately I backed up my keys, so nothing got lost. I could also not login to many sites, including here.
I do my best to get it up again soon.

Regarding pool comparison, I am checking my - and other - pools all the time and and had really a good time to see that all is working fine. And I really learned a lot of the other assets, which I will most likely not follow. I learned about statistics, how to see it and how it is advertised, ... short a lots I learned.

I see an investor also a business partner, but sure not as a client.

You can sell your asset anytime to anybody you like. That is what the asset exchange page is for. There is no buy-back option, since also the shop does not give me this for the hard disks.

so basically, what ELMIT is saying here is this...

"You're screwed, if you can't sell the asset on the exchange, you can't do anything. I will not even buy my own asset back because I know how much crap it is made of."

FYI to anyone holding any of ByteEnterprises' assets. IF AT ANY TIME  you don't want to hold the asset anymore, I'll buy it back from you at the price you paid for it. Any day, any hour, any time. I have such confidence in my company and the assets we're setting up, and my ability to make these assets continue to grow, that I would consider it a bargain to buy back any of my assets at the original sales price.

This is how you run a company, elmit, this is how you support your investors and speak to your clients.

Any time there is an issue I post an announcement. Any time anyone has a question I answer it DIRECTLY, or find someone who can in the case of development issues (since I don't do like you do, and pretend I'm a developer.) I pay a competent team (extremely competent, sometimes they make me feel stupid. lol.) to help me with my projects, because I know that projects the size I want to accomplish, take MORE THAN ONE PERSON, let alone one clear idiot as yourself.

I'm frankly tired of your scammy assets, scammy pool, and general shit attitude and question dodging of the LONG STANDING COMMUNITY MEMBERS OF BURST.

You are unwanted here, and frankly if I had the power, I would BAN YOU FROM EVERYTHING REGARDING BURST. All people like you do for a community is tarnish its reputation, and cause people to lose trust in it.

Companies like yours should be burned to the ground.

I run a company worthy of respect, not because I don't do anything, but because I work hard for my clients, I value my investors, and I am transparent with everything that I do. IF there is a problem, I tell you, if there ever were to be a HUGE problem that was unrecoverable, I would compensate everyone for it and stop it.

In my opinion, your pool AND NOW YOUR ASSET AS WELL, are complete garbage, and you should pay people what they're owed and STOP THEM.

But I know that you won't, and it is really shitty to know that.

THE COMMUNITY NEEDS TO BAND TOGETHER AND STOP SUPPORTING SCAMMERS IN THE CRYPTO COMMUNITY!

Thank you for your time, BURST community.

This elmit bloke has sleazebag written all over him. As an outsider just getting into the burst community for the first time, I would stay far, FAR away from this chap. Your passion speaks volumes here.
Elmit

Activity: 785
Merit: 500

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 03:12:19 AM

I got some questions regarding the numbers at http://burstcoin.eu/pools

Pool                Total Payouts        Balance
DevPool v2       303,427.70 Burst    490,668 Burst
cryptoport.io US    6,258.00 Burst        25,952 Burst
burst.ninja       282,005.05 Burst    22,057 Burst
cryptomining.farm    188,800.73 Burst    254,103 Burst
burstcoin.it        12,551.68 Burst    694 Burst
tompool.org        19,634.51 Burst    0 Burst
PooLTo.Be            19,413.62 Burst    0 Burst
MiningHere.com    18,030.75 Burst    1 Burst
Blago Pool         66,169.51 Burst    2 Burst

If the pool gets close to zero, then my feeling says, that this could cause a possible missing payout. The pool might have missed to calculate the transaction fee and the pool fee. That could cause the pool having no Bursts to pay out.

What is your opinion on that?

My opinion:

1) I wonder if you're tring to justify your pool ripping off your miners.

2) I wonder how the pool with the second highest number of miners has the second lowest payout. If you have more miners than burst.ninja, but ninja is paying out 290K+ Burst/day, and you're paying out 18K/Day, with more miners - where is the rest of the Burst going? Your personal account ? You have 1000% the miners of burstcoin.it, but pay 150% Something is very wrong with your pool. But then, we've been telling you this for months and either 1) you're incompetent and you do nothing but continue to rip off your miners unintentionally, or 2) You're actively ripping off your miners and enriching yourself at their expense.

3) Nice move on disabling showing how much you paid out to your miners, it was a good attempt at hiding your thefts. Unfortunately, you didn't take into consideration that we can still look at the timestamps of payments to miners, and figure out who got paid, and who didn't. We can also look at how much you're paying out per payment cycle, and see that you're still only paying your miners (at worst) 2.5% of pool earnings to (at best) 66% of pool earnings, and keeping the rest.

Those were my opinions and thoughts.

H.

I could not spot an answer to my question. Maybe you don't have one!

1. (You really should use a speeeel chega, lol)
I am listening what you say and try to figure it out if there could be some problem. You can only fix, if you know about it, not if somebody claims about it.

2. Could it be that the miners with SMALL hard disks are coming to MinginHere and the ones with Large hard disks are going to the other pools? You are clever, I am sure you thought about this possibility, didn't you? I can only pay out what comes in, right? AND THAT is documented in the blockchain.
What I am thinking about you, I do not reflect here. ;-)

3. I removed the link as promised, since other pools don't have it either!

Don't bother to reply, leave other people a chance to.

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 03:33:19 AM

-[ANNouncement]-Asset building and BOUNTY announcement.
http://byte.enterprises - The home of Byte Enterprises!

Just wanted to give some general updates and also pose a bounty...

- BTCyte Enterprises will be expanding the BURSTCITY1 miner account soon. (this means more BURST for the ByteEnt asset on top of the pool fee from burst.ninja.)

- BTCyte Enterprises is planning a HUGE project in the near future, but I cannot give detail on it yet. Just know it will be exciting for both ByteEnt asset as well as something completely new!

- BTCyte Enterprises is seeking a designer to do the front end on the ninja pool. We would like the pool's UI to fit the name (I.E. ninja masks, ninja star shaped pies, etc.) We need someone who is creative here!

BOUNTY!

Pool UI development/designer! (You will have to ask catbref ((pool developer)) what you will need to know in order do do this, but I know CSS is a must!)

I will offer 150k BURST from my own wallet, 150k BURST from ByteEnterprises wallet, and 2500 shares of ByteEnt asset (pays dividends monthly based off mining and the pool fee from ninja pool. Represents 2.5% of Byte Enterprises as a company.)

This is a fairly large bounty because it will be a fairly large amount of work. You can also talk to the other people who work with me and ask them how fair I am when it comes to paying people. I may throw you an extra bonus because I feel you did something extraordinary! Come be part of the Byte Enterprises team!

Thank you!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 03:59:49 AM

I got some questions regarding the numbers at http://burstcoin.eu/pools

Pool                Total Payouts        Balance
DevPool v2       303,427.70 Burst    490,668 Burst
cryptoport.io US    6,258.00 Burst        25,952 Burst
burst.ninja       282,005.05 Burst    22,057 Burst
cryptomining.farm    188,800.73 Burst    254,103 Burst
burstcoin.it        12,551.68 Burst    694 Burst
tompool.org        19,634.51 Burst    0 Burst
PooLTo.Be            19,413.62 Burst    0 Burst
MiningHere.com    18,030.75 Burst    1 Burst
Blago Pool         66,169.51 Burst    2 Burst

If the pool gets close to zero, then my feeling says, that this could cause a possible missing payout. The pool might have missed to calculate the transaction fee and the pool fee. That could cause the pool having no Bursts to pay out.

What is your opinion on that?

My opinion:

1) I wonder if you're tring to justify your pool ripping off your miners.

2) I wonder how the pool with the second highest number of miners has the second lowest payout. If you have more miners than burst.ninja, but ninja is paying out 290K+ Burst/day, and you're paying out 18K/Day, with more miners - where is the rest of the Burst going? Your personal account ? You have 1000% the miners of burstcoin.it, but pay 150% Something is very wrong with your pool. But then, we've been telling you this for months and either 1) you're incompetent and you do nothing but continue to rip off your miners unintentionally, or 2) You're actively ripping off your miners and enriching yourself at their expense.

3) Nice move on disabling showing how much you paid out to your miners, it was a good attempt at hiding your thefts. Unfortunately, you didn't take into consideration that we can still look at the timestamps of payments to miners, and figure out who got paid, and who didn't. We can also look at how much you're paying out per payment cycle, and see that you're still only paying your miners (at worst) 2.5% of pool earnings to (at best) 66% of pool earnings, and keeping the rest.

Those were my opinions and thoughts.

H.

I could not spot an answer to my question. Maybe you don't have one!

1. (You really should use a speeeel chega, lol)
I am listening what you say and try to figure it out if there could be some problem. You can only fix, if you know about it, not if somebody claims about it.

2. Could it be that the miners with SMALL hard disks are coming to MinginHere and the ones with Large hard disks are going to the other pools? You are clever, I am sure you thought about this possibility, didn't you? I can only pay out what comes in, right? AND THAT is documented in the blockchain.
What I am thinking about you, I do not reflect here. ;-)

3. I removed the link as promised, since other pools don't have it either!

Don't bother to reply, leave other people a chance to.

You asked for opinions, you got mine - so ... whats missing other than you comprehension of an opinion?

1) I need to use a "speeeel chega" (sic). did I misspell a word somewhere? If I did it doesn't compare to your abuse of grammar - "I am listening what you say" (sic). Huh ?

As to my initial point, as per the screen caps I've posted of your pools claimed payouts - with account ID's, dates and times, along with block explorer information - payments you claim to have made either a) Don't exist on the blockchain at all, or b) exist, but the amounts are hundreds to thousands of Burst less than the pool claims to have paid. It's not just a claim - I've posted the date & time of your claimed payouts to specific addresses, and a casual check of the block explorer will show those payments never happened.

2) The miners with small Hard Disks are flocking to your pools. Those would be all the miners with 10GB hard disks earning 2 burst a day. Sounds more like a whole bunch of sock puppet mining accounts being mined off one PC. And this cap from your pool really enforces it - notice all the duplicate IP's?

accountId: "6821790951821997894",

accountId: "16349403090169340390",

accountId: "9300524678409953494",

accountId: "17169126603181565561",

A few minutes observation of your pool finds four different accounts all mining from the same IP .... Uh huh ... that's normal.

3) Pools using Urays code still show the balances paid, and link to a block explorer. Burst.ninja links to a block explorer showing all of a users payouts, it's down at the moment - but if you have the tiniest knowledge of Burst, you can use any Block explorer to verify the payments. Like I can use any block explorer to look at your pool failures to payout. Your ignorance of the coin you're running a pool to mine should disqualify you from running a pool for any coin.  You're the only mining pool not showing rewards. The. Only. One.

Elmit - you, your pool, your asset, are all cancers on the Burst Community. Your actions, in-annactions, thefts and total ignorance of the BurstCoin infrastructure tarnish the whole community.

Oh and "Don't bother to reply, leave other people a chance to." - So you do not give me permission to call out your actions, flag them for people to realize how you need to not be dealt with? I've called you out since you started scamming, I'll call you out until you go away. Having this fight in public might not be the best thing for BurstCoin, but it's infinitely better than saying nothing and having your actions poison this coin for everyone else. Everyone that researchs this coin needs to know you're a scamming thief, and that you're not tolerated by the communitity. Is telling me not to comment like that you threatening me to be subpoena'd for mentioning the lawsuit for fraud against you ?

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Elmit

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 04:01:17 AM

I get for all listed accounts at burst.ninja:

https://block.burstcoin.info/acc.php?acc=BURST-undefined

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
haitch

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 04:14:18 AM

When I click on my account ( BURST-GVDF-8G3T-AVUV-D44NG ) I go to https://block.burstcoin.info/acc.php?acc=BURST-GVDF-8G3T-AVUV-D44NG

But as I said, burstcoin.info is down currently. If I take my account ID and instead go to burstcoin.eu  and enter my address, I go to

http://burstcoin.eu/address/13209130496096169325

where I can see all the payments from burst.ninja to me, and my transfers over to my centralized account.

BTW Elmit - the link to the Singapore Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau ( http://app.cpib.gov.sg/cpib_new/user/default.aspx?pgID=21&action=clear ) seems to be down. Do you happen to have another link or Dept. I can report you to ? )

Thanks.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Elmit

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 04:19:46 AM

H.

I get the feeling you do not like me, by attacking only me and somehow you are saying contradicting things, like:

You claim that ALL Uray based pools have an error and do not pay out. Now you say, only my pool does not pay out.

You say others do have a link, but I can confirm, that none has a working link. I removed mine too, to be equal.

I really try hard to verify what you are saying, but fail. I might be to stupid, or to tired of carrying 4 tons of books during my moving.
It is therefore always good to have some debuggers, like you, who find things out, I never thought of, like that somebody uses multiple miners on the same IP. That was brilliant! Could it be that this is a public IP (Firewall)? and somebody is running a private network behind? Like an ISP? Or maybe it is an Internet cafe, that would explain the small amounts of mining.

And no, there is no restriction to reply, ... you can reply as often you want, I just will not reply to all.

Elmit

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 04:22:49 AM

When I click on my account ( BURST-GVDF-8G3T-AVUV-D44NG ) I go to https://block.burstcoin.info/acc.php?acc=BURST-GVDF-8G3T-AVUV-D44NG

But as I said, burstcoin.info is down currently. If I take my account ID and instead go to burstcoin.eu  and enter my address, I go to

http://burstcoin.eu/address/13209130496096169325

where I can see all the payments from burst.ninja to me, and my transfers over to my centralized account.

BTW Elmit - the link to the Singapore Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau ( http://app.cpib.gov.sg/cpib_new/user/default.aspx?pgID=21&action=clear ) seems to be down. Do you happen to have another link or Dept. I can report you to ? )

Thanks.

H.

I am sorry, I cannot help you with that.
Did you check your blood pressure? lol

haitch

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 04:34:01 AM

H.

I get the feeling you do not like me, by attacking only me and somehow you are saying contradicting things, like:

No, I do not like you - as I said I consider you a cancer on the BurstCoin community. However, nothing I've said is contradictory, and I'll go after any other cancers like you.

You claim that ALL Uray based pools have an error and do not pay out. Now you say, only my pool does not pay out.

Uray says the payout code is broken. I say only your pool fails to display claimed payouts.

You say others do have a link, but I can confirm, that none has a working link. I removed mine too, to be equal.

Hmmmm - cryptomining.farm does. I didn't check any others, but seeing as one does - you're wrong/lying.

Well, if I go to the smallest pool on your list
I really try hard to verify what you are saying, but fail. I might be to stupid, or to tired of carrying 4 tons of books during my moving.
It is therefore always good to have some debuggers, like you, who find things out, I never thought of, like that somebody uses multiple miners on the same IP. That was brilliant! Could it be that this is a public IP (Firewall)? and somebody is running a private network behind? Like an ISP? Or maybe it is an Internet cafe, that would explain the small amounts of mining.

So four of your miners happen to be carrying around their burst mining rigs and all somehow coincidently managed to end up at the same Ukranian internet cafe? You have to be fucking kidding me - right ?

I'm so glad you appreciate people like me checking up on your pool. Now if only you would address all the problems found by people like me.

Elmit - your pool is either accidently or deliberately stealing from your miners.
Your "asset" is not paying out, or replying to investors.
You're being sued for fraud. BTW Who do I contact to make sure this thread is included in your trial ?

And no, there is no restriction to reply, ... you can reply as often you want, I just will not reply to all.

No help on who is the proper authority to report you to ?

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Elmit

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 04:48:46 AM

H.

No, I do not like you - as I said I consider you a cancer on the BurstCoin community. However, nothing I've said is contradictory, and I'll go after any other cancers like you.

Uray says the payout code is broken. I say only your pool fails to display claimed payouts.

Hmmmm - cryptomining.farm does. I didn't check any others, but seeing as one does - you're wrong/lying.

So four of your miners happen to be carrying around their burst mining rigs and all somehow coincidently managed to end up at the same Ukranian internet cafe? You have to be fucking kidding me - right ?

I'm so glad you appreciate people like me checking up on your pool. Now if only you would address all the problems found by people like me.

Elmit - your pool is either accidently or deliberately stealing from your miners.
You're being sued for fraud. BTW Who do I contact to make sure this thread is included in your trial ?

I tried from cryptomining.farm, just the first link:
http://burst.cryptoport.io/tx/17338833804961871513   and ...

Why do you not answer the question. Lets word it again for you, ... I typed it slow, maybe that helps:

What does it mean, when the pool has a high balance? Why do Dev pool and cryptomining.farm have a high balance?
Isn't that the earnings of the miners? Why they don't give it to them?
What is Your opinion to this?
Please stay once in a while focused to the question!

Elmit

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 04:56:57 AM

The IP shows it belongs to    wnet.ua
To my knowledge, they have not moved UA to Ukraine ;-)

haitch

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 04:58:22 AM

H.

I tried from cryptomining.farm, just the first link:
http://burst.cryptoport.io/tx/17338833804961871513   and ...

Why do you not answer the question. Lets word it again for you, ... I typed it slow, maybe that helps:

What does it mean, when the pool has a high balance? Why do Dev pool and cryptomining.farm have a high balance?
Isn't that the earnings of the miners? Why they don't give it to them?
What is Your opinion to this?
Please stay once in a while focused to the question!
I have no idea or opinion on the Dev Pool and cryptomining.farm balances - ask them, I'm in no way associatedwith them

I will ask why you maintain a zero balance.

I will get you shutdown - either voluntarily, or through Singapore Fraudulent Practices.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
haitch

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:01:19 AM

91.203.12.188   Ukraine    Kyyiv   Kiev   Alfa Oil Ltd.
Google Map for Kiev, Kyyiv, Ukraine (New window)

you could have just shutdown, now there will be consequences.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
jamoes

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:40:19 AM

butstcoin, I mine solo, and today I faced an unpleasant thing in BURST wallet. After I had mined more than 100 blocks, there was “100+” instead of the exact amount of blocks in the wallet. It is very inconvenient for monitoring the statistics. Is it possible to fix it someways?

It looks like it's a pretty simple UI change to fix this issue. I created a pull request which makes this change: https://github.com/BurstProject/burstcoin/pull/16

In the meantime, you can just change "100" to "500" on line 244 and 353 of nrs.blocks.js, and reload the wallet.
Elmit

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 09:04:47 AM

H.,

I do not understand what you try to say:

1. Is it not allowed to mine on one IP with multiple users?
2. Is it not allowed to mine within a private network with multiple users?
3. Is it not allowed to mine on one hard disk with multiple users?
4. Is it not allowed to mine from UE or Kiev?
5. If you have no idea - as you stated, then why do you answer to my question? Worse, far far away from the question?

I also don't understand your question, why I maintain a zero balance. It is anyway not true, but less than 23.76% of the last day's pay out.
Is it not allowed to have a low balance? Could it be, that the pool paid out all, while other pools keep EXCESSIVE MINER's BURST in the POOL's wallet?
Why are you asking only ME about zero balance and not all other pools?

I don't think that we will shutdown so quickly! Why should we? We have a solid miner base, who are not just registered as miner, but also DO mine. The pool is working fine and your noise does not really bother, ... in fact I find it very amusing. As more you and co talk, as more miners I get.

Glad that a new pool comes up with a .ga at the end, ... I hope he makes a lots of advertisement, .... for me, because .ga are not resolved here. I just need to add: "... or mine at MiningHere", ...

I am already excited to see the new design of your pool. We also consider to do something, but without the tv testing screen. More like dev pool, simple, but working. Or just the HowTo page, ....  Stay tuned, ...

skymax

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:48:33 AM

I have one question for the experts:

What of these ARM boards (see http://www.bigboardlist.com ) can be optimal/good for mining Burst with POC and next POC2 algo ?
(ps: with Linux as OS)

i have done several tests with the banana pi in combination with a port multiplier.
the biggest issue with most embedded systems is the memory bandwidth.
i did no real optimizations to the miner for the platform and the effective performance seemed to be enough to mine up to 8tb within blocktime on port multiplied slow drives.

cheap port multiplier you only get directly from china (<30$) but there wont be any specs to check if they are compatible. (eg: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-To-5-SATA-2-0-Port-Multiplier-Card-3Gbps-SATAII-Riser-card-/281143606093?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item417576fb4d)

for me the most time intense part for this test setup was to compile a custom kernel with port multiplier features activated.
the banana pi driver support is one of the worst things that exist.
therefore give the cubieboard a try and report your performance ;-)  (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cubieboard-1GB-ARM-Development-Board-Kit-Allwinner-A10-Cortex-A8-Linux-Mini-PC-/221310780538?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item338726847a)

the only question when designing a rig is the effective costs per "minable" sata port.
lately the banana pi with one 8tb hdd attached looks best if you want to go embedded and only grow up to 36 drives.
if you plan to grow bigger have a look at new or used sas/sata jbod systems.

thanks for your reply,
For now I think to waiting for more details about new Poc2 algo before buy new systems...

mmmaybe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 12:34:52 PM

BOUNTY!

Pool UI development/designer! (You will have to ask catbref ((pool developer)) what you will need to know in order do do this, but I know CSS is a must!)

I will offer 150k BURST from my own wallet, 150k BURST from ByteEnterprises wallet, and 2500 shares of ByteEnt asset (pays dividends monthly based off mining and the pool fee from ninja pool. Represents 2.5% of Byte Enterprises as a company.)

This is a fairly large bounty because it will be a fairly large amount of work. You can also talk to the other people who work with me and ask them how fair I am when it comes to paying people. I may throw you an extra bonus because I feel you did something extraordinary! Come be part of the Byte Enterprises team!

Thank you!

I'll add 150K to this of my own money (and I'm not part of the Byte Enterprises team nor even mining at ninja).

Crowe, if you can, post this as a separate thread so you might attract people outside the BURST community.

(i'll be back soon)

crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 02:06:41 PM

H.

We don't like you, but that's beside the point.

All uray code does have the bug, (inherently) however most other pools using it have fixed it. See, that's the beauty of open source code. We have been telling YOU to fix it, but you haven't even TRIED.

We all know you removed the links becuase that is all you could figure out how to do. The thing is, when our stuff goes down, we tell people, and fix it. I'm very aware of the blockex being down. Tiga handles it, and he's busy. But he will fix it, and if he doesn't in a reasonable amount of time, I can. But I prefer to let my people have full control over their projects unless I NEED to step in. I have already setup a completely new VM on my dacentec VMWare host that will be used for the blockex, as it's apparent the current VM isn't powerful or stable enough.

You know exactly what you're doing, Elmit (well, as far as the miners and money "issues" on the pool. Basically anything else, no way.) and it would be nice if you would just tell people, and quit being this way. Your stuff would be a lot better if you would just allow people to help you instead of being... well, you.

Haitch,

I think we should just let this go now, it is clear that this fool will never change. So all we can do is let the community know and move on. No point in continuing this. Everyone can clearly see who is on top in this argument, and I'm certain that people are aware by now of his pool and asset issues. We've done what we can do, maybe now is the time to let it be? I'm not telling you what to do, merely suggesting we just let this idiot be. He's gonna continue doing the same bullshit and we know it.

edit: scratch that, screw this guy.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 02:07:58 PM

BOUNTY!

Thank you!

I'll add 150K to this of my own money (and I'm not part of the Byte Enterprises team nor even mining at ninja).

Crowe, if you can, post this as a separate thread so you might attract people outside the BURST community.

(i'll be back soon)

Great, thank you brother. I was thinking that I might up it some more and add .5 BTC on top or something too, we'll see how it goes like this and then maybe add more. Bro, you SHOULD BE mining on ninja though. lol.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 02:10:24 PM

91.203.12.188   Ukraine    Kyyiv   Kiev   Alfa Oil Ltd.
Google Map for Kiev, Kyyiv, Ukraine (New window)

you could have just shutdown, now there will be consequences.

Oh wow, I didn't even see this... Come on man, really? A botnet? It makes perfect sense. He's doing like what that Timk foo supposedly did, putting miners on computers he works on... that makes total sense... for everything.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Pages: « 1 ... 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 [1021] 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: