Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:54:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 [1046] 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170600 times)
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:45:29 AM

funny bro, don't blow up entire bitcointalk with it , sso let's see because I have been mining but not paying attention to what is going on in the community. all should know we just had a first of its kind integration via "Turing Complete" process with qora

a dumb miner that is me, not sure if in over 1000 pages of this thread topic this applies  Cool

we are at reward 6,302 Burst per block.. so soon that should drop to < 6,000 per block.. that will be tight I still remember 9,700 per block

brave yourselves.. meantime I see people sell coin for super cheap to accumulate BTC that is accumulated by big farms in Sweden America and in China so you doing them a big service

This is such an amazing coin, why it is being dumped is beyond me  Roll Eyes maybe oversupply but I'm just going to keep piling up, hard to believe a coin with so many great features has a market cap of barely $170,000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Elmit

Activity: 785
Merit: 500

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 01:49:59 AM

Would it be a solution, if I take from my local wallet the directory burst_db and replace it at the pool and restart the wallet?

Yes, that worked, ...

Thanks!

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
mczarnek

Activity: 527

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:50:25 AM

Would it be a solution, if I take from my local wallet the directory burst_db and replace it at the pool and restart the wallet?

That is a good idea, yes.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mczarnek

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:54:43 AM

This is such an amazing coin, why it is being dumped is beyond me  Roll Eyes maybe oversupply but I'm just going to keep piling up, hard to believe a coin with so many great features has a market cap of barely $170,000

I'm with you.. so many people are someday going to be saying that if they'd only been here when burst was going for 100 times cheaper, they would've as many as they could afford.  But as you can see.. many people are here, know the coin, and yet are still dumping.  Crazy.

But seriously, 20 times higher after we do a little bit of marketing seems on the low side to me.

In the meantime, please find more programmers and marketers who can be invested and have an investment to protect when we hit that point.  We don't need or want speculators until we've got a solid team.. and we've got a good one but it could always be made better.

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
FakeAccount

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

I'm not real

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:20:59 AM

it's very concerning that withdrawals are not working from polo for a VERY LONG time now...
I wonder why and is it related to the incredible price drop???
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1103

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:17:38 AM

it's very concerning that withdrawals are not working from polo for a VERY LONG time now...

I think it could definitely be related to price drop in last 24 hours, since polo announced their policy of requiring names to withdraw. I know I'm about to dump some burst just so I can move all my coins off poloniex and be done with those assholes.
haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:24:16 AM

Headache, Crowtec is a Burst community member as you and me. I am glad you trust him.
He stated several times that xxx had a problem, apologized for it, ... The group did not pay out for the asset, change the asset at their will, without any way to verify their calculations. ... that all did not establish trust to him either.
I don't think he is transparent, he might be your boss, but not transparent to the public. I made the proof of concept a while back. Yes it is working, but I will not offer such service. It is not a question of the encryption level, when he cannot program by himself and rely on others, who we do not know, .. who are  like Headache anonymous. REAL MAN do not hide behind anonymous, REAL MAN stand to it. REAL MAN do not post unverified matters in public, knowing they do just harm but give no chance to reply.

wmikrut, I have replied with many good things at the burstforum, till I found myself kicked out by the slammers. If you need something from me, talk to me. I am always helping. Actually I cannot catch your meaning what you got for free and added something.

Elmit, I trust Crowetic, you couldn't pay me enough to trust you.

Yes, he's admitted his pool has had teething issues, owned up to it, and paid his miners out of his own pocket. When your pool has problems do you announce that there was a problem? Do you make it right for your miners? When your pool was down due to a corrupted wallet for 50 blocks or so, are you compensating your miners out of your personal stash? Or do you do things like hiding you payouts so your miners can't see that they're being stolen from? Not that the bots that are your majority miners are going to look or care ......

He is totally transparent, and he's not my boss. I don't work for Crow, I work for the benefit of the coin and the community. All the code in the wallet webpage can be downloaded and verified against official source for the wallet.

I don't have a clue what your REAL MAN stuff is supposed to mean.

I do know that REAL MAN don't rip off their customers, steal their domain names, blackmail their customers ........
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ronald-Wiplinger/internet/Ronald-Wiplinger-elmitcom-Ronald-agreed-to-complete-our-internet-sites-in-three-months-M-600875

Elmit, wmikrut is saying no one could pay him to have anything to do with you, your pool or your "asset". Your "asset" is of course completely open so anyone can verify that your by hand calculations are correct and you're not sending funds to people that no longer own your asset? right ?

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Elmit

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 04:40:44 AM

Headache, Crowtec is a Burst community member as you and me. I am glad you trust him.
He stated several times that xxx had a problem, apologized for it, ... The group did not pay out for the asset, change the asset at their will, without any way to verify their calculations. ... that all did not establish trust to him either.
I don't think he is transparent, he might be your boss, but not transparent to the public. I made the proof of concept a while back. Yes it is working, but I will not offer such service. It is not a question of the encryption level, when he cannot program by himself and rely on others, who we do not know, .. who are  like Headache anonymous. REAL MAN do not hide behind anonymous, REAL MAN stand to it. REAL MAN do not post unverified matters in public, knowing they do just harm but give no chance to reply.

wmikrut, I have replied with many good things at the burstforum, till I found myself kicked out by the slammers. If you need something from me, talk to me. I am always helping. Actually I cannot catch your meaning what you got for free and added something.

Yes, he's admitted his pool has had teething issues, owned up to it, and paid his miners out of his own pocket. When your pool has problems do you announce that there was a problem? Do you make it right for your miners? When your pool was down due to a corrupted wallet for 50 blocks or so, are you compensating your miners out of your personal stash? Or do you do things like hiding you payouts so your miners can't see that they're being stolen from? Not that the bots that are your majority miners are going to look or care ......

He is totally transparent, and he's not my boss. I don't work for Crow, I work for the benefit of the coin and the community. All the code in the wallet webpage can be downloaded and verified against official source for the wallet.

I do know that REAL MAN don't rip off their customers, steal their domain names, blackmail their customers ........
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ronald-Wiplinger/internet/Ronald-Wiplinger-elmitcom-Ronald-agreed-to-complete-our-internet-sites-in-three-months-M-600875

Elmit, wmikrut is saying no one could pay him to have anything to do with you, your pool or your "asset". Your "asset" is of course completely open so anyone can verify that your by hand calculations are correct and you're not sending funds to people that no longer own your asset? right ?

H.

Headache, you are just a gossiper, a repeater, who has no idea what you are talking about. Just a parrot without value, without any proof. You are not a REAL MAN, Your an anonymous, without any life achievements you could be proud of. Troll away!
If you would use half of your time you use against me, to promote BURST, we all would benefit. Well, I know you can't, you do what you learned to do:
GOSSIPING !!!
BTW, what did the Singapore Water department give you as answer?

I would never trust a public wallet, especially when the pool, asset had already problems. Why do you not give him your password phrase? It's like posting on the bulletin board, or just post it here, same effect!

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
Elmit

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 04:46:52 AM

Your "asset" is of course completely open so anyone can verify that your by hand calculations are correct and you're not sending funds to people that no longer own your asset? right ?

H.

Headache, I do hand calculations to verify. It is all transparent. Learn to read the Blockchain and all your answers you will find there.
Everyone got paid according to their asset holdings at the day they earnings were made.
If you sold an asset, then till that day the earnings will be paid to the first one, then to the next one.

I don't know if that too difficulty to understand, but maybe your kindergarten teacher can tell you more about it. (Or the water department! LOL)

THAT, was IronTiga's pseudo script could not even handle.

haitch

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:53:38 AM

H.

Headache, you are just a gossiper, a repeater, who has no idea what you are talking about. Just a parrot without value, without any proof. You are not a REAL MAN, Your an anonymous, without any life achievements you could be proud of. Troll away!
If you would use half of your time you use against me, to promote BURST, we all would benefit. Well, I know you can't, you do what you learned to do:
GOSSIPING !!!
BTW, what did the Singapore Water department give you as answer?

I would never trust a public wallet, especially when the pool, asset had already problems. Why do you not give him your password phrase? It's like posting on the bulletin board, or just post it here, same effect!

Elmit, I know what I talk about - hell, I revealed how you pool is stealing from your miners. I showed your claimed payouts versus blockchain reality. I showed how payouts you claimed to have made never happened, I showed how payouts you claimed were missing hundreds of Burst. I've used Crows wallet - after I verified the pool code against the official wallet code.

I note you fail to address the fact you're being sued for you failure to deliver a website, stealing their domain credentials .... Trust ME - I'm Elmit - A confirmed Thief/Blackmailer/Fraud ..... You also failed to show how people can verify your "asset" What was the ROI on that again - 120 years ?

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
haitch

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:56:37 AM

Your "asset" is of course completely open so anyone can verify that your by hand calculations are correct and you're not sending funds to people that no longer own your asset? right ?

H.

Headache, I do hand calculations to verify. It is all transparent. Learn to read the Blockchain and all your answers you will find there.
Everyone got paid according to their asset holdings at the day they earnings were made.
If you sold an asset, then till that day the earnings will be paid to the first one, then to the next one.

I don't know if that too difficulty to understand, but maybe your kindergarten teacher can tell you more about it. (Or the water department! LOL)

THAT, was IronTiga's pseudo script could not even handle.

That was why you were demanding one of your asset holders refunded you a payment you accidentally made to him.

You're clueless, incompetent, a thief, a bot enabler. And now, ignored.

Oh, and as for my discussion with the Singapore Fraud Squad - progressing. We've got past the fact that I don't have a Singapore NID.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
mczarnek

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:58:09 AM

I think it could definitely be related to price drop in last 24 hours, since polo announced their policy of requiring names to withdraw. I know I'm about to dump some burst just so I can move all my coins off poloniex and be done with those assholes.

Maybe this will come back to bite me but I was curious....  "Not real" is a perfectly valid name.  Didn't try withdrawing though.. maybe it needs to be approved and I'll have to change it at that point.  But point being... Don't really have to provide real name.

Would have been nice if they'd given users a heads up first.  Personally, I don't really care and I can understand they need to compile with legal stuff but it is annoying.

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mczarnek

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:03:46 AM

Elmit and haitch, please go to burstforum.com and make a thread to discuss this, or use PM.  Personally I really don't care, I skim right over those comments and don't know what the newest argument is, but it reflects poorly on Burst to have constant bickering in the comments anytime Elmit posts something.  His miners have been warned that he make be taking large cuts or be having issues and can look around.

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Elmit

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 05:09:39 AM

Elmit and haitch, please go to burstforum.com and make a thread to discuss this, or use PM.  Personally I really don't care, I skim right over those comments and don't know what the newest argument is, but it reflects poorly on Burst to have constant bickering in the comments anytime Elmit posts something.  His miners have been warned that he make be taking large cuts or be having issues and can look around.

There are no large cuts, but reading of the Blockchain is required to figure it out. Headache is just a story teller, ...
Nothing he can proof that could be verified, all he provided is gossip, repeat of gossip and things he can make with photoshop and text editor.

As long this i**t leaves me alone, I will not need to reply. A REAL MAN does not hide anonymous! I REAL MAN could give me a chance sue him.

haitch

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:09:44 AM

I created a thread over there, he mostly ignores it. He prefers to make baseless allegations over here. I'd prefer to ignore it, but I'm not going to have this fraud/thief disparage me in any public forum.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:19:03 AM

Just a FYI I deposited some Burst at Poloniex and I haven't had it credited in my account. I contacted them and they said they'd 'look into it', but that was yesterday. Be forwarned.

And no Poloniex has nothing to do with the dump. That was a classic pump and dump, now the coin was lower then where it began with. Probably has something to do with Bitladen 'generating more volume so people see it and buy' strategy. -_-

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:48:42 AM

Hmmm, I'm waiting more than 24 hours for deposit also... Poloniex has problem with his BURST wallet I suppose.

Elmit

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 08:33:18 AM

Just a FYI I deposited some Burst at Poloniex and I haven't had it credited in my account. I contacted them and they said they'd 'look into it', but that was yesterday. Be forwarned.

And no Poloniex has nothing to do with the dump. That was a classic pump and dump, now the coin was lower then where it began with. Probably has something to do with Bitladen 'generating more volume so people see it and buy' strategy. -_-

Bitladen?
I am a little bit puzzled about that!
Just for split of a second think, that Bitladen would not mine at all. How LESS Burst would then have been created so far?
When you figured out the answer, then you will understand my point!

bobafett

Activity: 619

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 10:55:29 AM

-[ANNOUNCEMENT]- New Pool from Burstcoin.de // http://pool.burstcoin.de

Pool Name – Burstcoin.de Pool
Pool URL – pool.burstcoin.de
Pool Mining Port – 8080
Min Payout 250
Fee 2%

Bonus 100.000 Burst after the first month, paid to all miners, that are active
DONE! Bonus 10.000 Burst after reaching 10 Miners
DONE! Bonus 10.000 Burst after reaching 20 Miners
DONE! Bonus 10.000 Burst after reaching 30 Miners
DONE! Bonus 10.000 Burst after reaching 40 Miners
DONE! Bonus 10.000 Burst after reaching 50 Miners
DONE! Bonus 10.000 Burst after reaching 60 Miners
DONE! Bonus 10.000 Burst after reaching 70 Miners
DONE! Bonus 10.000 Burst after reaching 80 Miners
DONE! Bonus 10.000 Burst after reaching 90 Miners
Bonus 100.000 Burst after reaching 100 Miners
Bonus 100.000 Burst after reaching 200 Miners
Bonus 100.000 Burst after reaching 300 Miners
Bonus 200.000 Burst after reaching 400 Miners

Hardware Dual Quad Core Xeon with 3.0 Ghz, 24GB Ram
Internet 1GBit with DDos Protectoin
Fail Safe Replicated Host with Fallback

Geo location Germany
Quality Made in Germany
Pool Software Urays V2 pool modified and error fixed Version from Blago (thanks to blago for the support)

All my own miners already use the pool, with now over 160TB
Join and lets make some Burst together![/size]

Latest full configurated blago miner you the pool you find here: http://pool.burstcoin.de/howto.html
Just change the paths in the miner.conf

Bonus Payout for reaching 90 Miners http://burstcoin.eu/transaction/17755615233214237511 and http://burstcoin.eu/transaction/10485670832315744885
FakeAccount

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

I'm not real

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:58:03 PM

Hmmm, I'm waiting more than 24 hours for deposit also... Poloniex has problem with his BURST wallet I suppose.
it's been more than a few days now on polo with issues. something isn't right. there's a problem they're hiding.
they keep saying, we're still having issues and NO ETA
this really looks like polo is hiding a serious problem.
Pages: « 1 ... 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 [1046] 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: