Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 [476] 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay]  (Read 2375264 times)
lahlor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 09:03:00 PM

Hello!!

I am proud to tell you I have finished installing my XMG Pool!
Try it and start mining! Cool

http://xmg.cloud2b.de

Cheers!

Need the stratum+tcp address. The site help page shows "localhost".

You got that up very quickly! Nicely done Cheesy

uups...changed it. Thanks for the info...I create it so quick that there could be some other wrong texts.
Here is the URL for you -o stratum+tcp://xmg.cloud2b.de:3333

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:10:14 PM

lahlor check pm! Wink

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
Spexx

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Mining Co-operative

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:19:17 PM

uups...changed it. Thanks for the info...I create it so quick that there could be some other wrong texts.
Here is the URL for you -o stratum+tcp://xmg.cloud2b.de:3333

All looking good. I am on there now.

Anyone using my Windows Autominer software can use the Setup.bat program to download an updated list of mining pools and try it out now. I have named the pool as "Cloud2b" and it appears at the top of the new list.

111magic
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:35:32 PM

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Grin Grin

Magi passed another coin (Vegas coin) in the votinglist!
More than 8k votes at the moment!!

thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:28:58 PM

Grin Grin

Wouldn't be surprised if we hit that exchange by the end of the year.

Sooner would be better, but any progress is nice
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:41:21 PM

Grin Grin

Wouldn't be surprised if we hit that exchange by the end of the year.

Sooner would be better, but any progress is nice

Yea would be nice! All progress is nice!
Keep voting community!

Spexx

Mining Co-operative

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:19:17 AM

As always - plenty of things going on around here Smiley

Today we welcomed a new XMG mining pool into the fold, which is rather good actually since we needed a replacement for Noncepool who took their XMG pool down a short time ago. Visit the new Cloud2b pool at:-

http://xmg.cloud2b.de/index.php

Now of course this means we also have some New Windows Software Releases to keep up to date. 32 bit and 64 bit supported.

Firstly, for users of the Autominer software, all you have to do is update the list of mining pools. Run the program:-

C:\XMGminer\Setup.bat

and click "OK" to the welcome screens, then choose "Download latest list of XMG Magi mining pools" from the drop-down menu and click "OK". This will only take a few seconds to download, then return to the drop-down menu again. Now choose "Proceed with setup" and click "OK" and you should be familiar with the rest of it.

If you do not want to alter your present setup, you can download the "beginner package" below and it will live alongside your current software and not interfere with it in any way.

Cloud2b Beginner Package

This will get you up and running in double-quick time. It is essentially a cut-down version of my Autominer without pool fail-over (*) or the ability to divide the hashing power across multiple pools. The software will start a single instance of the miner and run a number of threads equal to the number of processors in your computer by default, but you can choose a lower number if required. The software runs the miner at LOW priority.

I have designed the package to live in the same folder as my Autominer package i.e C:\XMGminer so that it will share a single copy of the minerd binaries. Also, the distribution package below does not include the minerd binaries so that the initial download does not trigger any anti-virus warnings. The minerd binaries are downloaded automatically if they do not already exist on your computer and a warning about possible interference from anti-virus software is issued before the download starts.

For Cloud2b: https://www.dropbox.com/s/80x0b37owcf07oc/C2poolWin.exe

Download the package and run the executable. This is a self-extracting Zip file which unzips to C:\XMGminer by default. Once unzipped, run the setup file:-

C:\XMGminer\C2setup.bat

You will need to provide your pool username, worker name and worker password. After that you get the choice of how many threads you want to run (default = number of processors), then it asks if you want any custom minerd switches (default = none). The software creates a startup file for you and creates a desktop icon for it.

The whole procedure can be completed in under a minute, provided that you have set up your mining pool account beforehand.

The software also includes options to run an operational test, a benchmark, to download the whole package again and to download the latest minerd binaries, which will come in useful if/when I update the minerd.

(*) I lied. The code does actually include some lines to provide for fail-over to one other pool but I have not implemented it in this release. They "fail-over" to the same pool. If you know a good bit of Windows command line programming you should be able to spot it and implement pool failover just by editing a single line of code. Now there's a challenge for you.

Windows PoolStats Utility Update

If you are using this already, then you might have noticed that instead of the entry for Noncepool showing as "Pool closed" there are now some figures showing. These figures are actually the stats for Cloud2b pool right now - looking good for a newbie Wink

I have updated the software on the original link:-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uxbp8tz9f2occiz/XMGpoolstats.exe

Download the executable and run it. This is a self-extracting Zip file which will unzip the files to folder C:\XMGminer\PoolStats by default. If you are just updating, you do not have to run the Setup.bat again.

Or if you prefer, you can just edit the file C:\XMGminer\PoolStats\XMGpoolstats.bat using Notepad and replace every instance of the string Noncepool with the string Cloud2b (because that is all I had to do) Grin

Happy hashing Cheesy

Samael82

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:31:20 AM

Would you please explain of how to spread hashrate at 2-3 pools?
I have 20+ PCs with its own cmd-file such as
"minerd-x64-avx-i.exe --proxy=http://proxy:443 -t 4 --url=stratum+tcp://104.207.149.217:3333 -u user.worker -p xxxx"
And it is very hard for me to switch between pools, I am switching manually. Is there way to automate?
I'm not speaking about hashrate sharing - it is very difficult for me, I do not understand how to do this except of manually switch some workers to another pool.
ex33s

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:13:19 AM

Today we welcomed a new XMG mining pool into the fold, which is rather good actually since we needed a replacement for Noncepool who took their XMG pool down a short time ago. Visit the new Cloud2b pool at:-

Now of course this means we also have some New Windows Software Releases to keep up to date. 32 bit and 64 bit supported.

Firstly, for users of the Autominer software, all you have to do is update the list of mining pools. Run the program:-

C:\XMGminer\Setup.bat

and click "OK" to the welcome screens, then choose "Download latest list of XMG Magi mining pools" from the drop-down menu and click "OK". This will only take a few seconds to download, then return to the drop-down menu again. Now choose "Proceed with setup" and click "OK" and you should be familiar with the rest of it.

If you do not want to alter your present setup, you can download the "beginner package" below and it will live alongside your current software and not interfere with it in any way.

Cloud2b Beginner Package

This will get you up and running in double-quick time. It is essentially a cut-down version of my Autominer without pool fail-over (*) or the ability to divide the hashing power across multiple pools. The software will start a single instance of the miner and run a number of threads equal to the number of processors in your computer by default, but you can choose a lower number if required. The software runs the miner at LOW priority.

I have designed the package to live in the same folder as my Autominer package i.e C:\XMGminer so that it will share a single copy of the minerd binaries. Also, the distribution package below does not include the minerd binaries so that the initial download does not trigger any anti-virus warnings. The minerd binaries are downloaded automatically if they do not already exist on your computer and a warning about possible interference from anti-virus software is issued before the download starts.

For Cloud2b: https://www.dropbox.com/s/80x0b37owcf07oc/C2poolWin.exe

Download the package and run the executable. This is a self-extracting Zip file which unzips to C:\XMGminer by default. Once unzipped, run the setup file:-

C:\XMGminer\C2setup.bat

You will need to provide your pool username, worker name and worker password. After that you get the choice of how many threads you want to run (default = number of processors), then it asks if you want any custom minerd switches (default = none). The software creates a startup file for you and creates a desktop icon for it.

The whole procedure can be completed in under a minute, provided that you have set up your mining pool account beforehand.

The software also includes options to run an operational test, a benchmark, to download the whole package again and to download the latest minerd binaries, which will come in useful if/when I update the minerd.

(*) I lied. The code does actually include some lines to provide for fail-over to one other pool but I have not implemented it in this release. They "fail-over" to the same pool. If you know a good bit of Windows command line programming you should be able to spot it and implement pool failover just by editing a single line of code. Now there's a challenge for you.

Windows PoolStats Utility Update

If you are using this already, then you might have noticed that instead of the entry for Noncepool showing as "Pool closed" there are now some figures showing. These figures are actually the stats for Cloud2b pool right now - looking good for a newbie Wink

I have updated the software on the original link:-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uxbp8tz9f2occiz/XMGpoolstats.exe

Download the executable and run it. This is a self-extracting Zip file which will unzip the files to folder C:\XMGminer\PoolStats by default. If you are just updating, you do not have to run the Setup.bat again.

Or if you prefer, you can just edit the file C:\XMGminer\PoolStats\XMGpoolstats.bat using Notepad and replace every instance of the string Noncepool with the string Cloud2b (because that is all I had to do) Grin

Happy hashing Cheesy

Pool added to http://poolinfo.coinmagi.org/

111magic
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:42:59 AM

Awesome job again Spexx! You did not go to bed early!! Wink
Thanks Ex33s for adding the new pool to the pool-info site.

Samuel82 thanks for posting your questions. Give the coders little time for the answers. They might be still sleeping! Wink

th3.r00t

Activity: 312

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 09:04:17 AM

I was going to ask why the PoM pool ( https://pom.m-hash.com ) is not present on that nice page?

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ex33s

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:46:51 AM

I was going to ask why the PoM pool ( https://pom.m-hash.com ) is not present on that nice page?

It's gonna be added today, I'll keep you updated on this when it's added.

Spexx

Mining Co-operative

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:18:54 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 11:54:04 AM by Spexx

Would you please explain of how to spread hashrate at 2-3 pools?
I have 20+ PCs with its own cmd-file such as
"minerd-x64-avx-i.exe --proxy=http://proxy:443 -t 4 --url=stratum+tcp://104.207.149.217:3333 -u user.worker -p xxxx"
And it is very hard for me to switch between pools, I am switching manually. Is there way to automate?
I'm not speaking about hashrate sharing - it is very difficult for me, I do not understand how to do this except of manually switch some workers to another pool.

The answer to this depends entirely upon which operating system you are using.

If it is Windows, you just need my software and to run the Setup.bat. If it is anything else, I can't help you.

From the use of that minerd name I guess you have Windows. Download this package:-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dw7yjssjrrqp0m1/XMGpoolminerWin64.exe

This is a self-extracting Zip file which unzips to C:\XMGminer by default. Run the Setup.bat and it should walk you through. You will never have to edit a batch script again.

Edit: Just spotted something. Mining through a proxy is supported too. When the Setup.bat prompts you to "Enter custom minerd switches" you need to put the --proxy=[address] part in the text box and click ok.

Edit2: You can spread the hashrate among a list of up to eight mining pools. The number of pools which the hashrate can be spread over is limited by the number of processors in the CPU. If you need any help setting up, just post here and I will get back to you.

111magic
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:24:30 PM

Well done Lahlor!
Awesome to have another pool with a maximum hashrate! Magi is doing really awesome at this moment.

Samael82

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:37:38 PM

Edit: Just spotted something. Mining through a proxy is supported too. When the Setup.bat prompts you to "Enter custom minerd switches" you need to put the --proxy=[address] part in the text box and click ok.

Edit2: You can spread the hashrate among a list of up to eight mining pools. The number of pools which the hashrate can be spread over is limited by the number of processors in the CPU. If you need any help setting up, just post here and I will get back to you.
Trouble of your package is it need no-proxy internet to work!
It does not work when can not connect, and it can not connect because of proxy!
So, I did all the work it does, selected best exe-file and number of threads.
But I need to understand how to use sharing-among-pools and have no enough skills for deep analyze of your batches.
Spexx

Mining Co-operative

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:14:33 PM

Trouble of your package is it need no-proxy internet to work!
It does not work when can not connect, and it can not connect because of proxy!
So, I did all the work it does, selected best exe-file and number of threads.
But I need to understand how to use sharing-among-pools and have no enough skills for deep analyze of your batches.

The software works perfectly, proxy or not. Generally, connection issues are caused by incorrect user details being entered at the prompts - usually the username and worker name strings. You do not have to select the best exe file - the software does that for you by detecting the CPU type and operating system environment automatically.

When you build the list of mining pools (it asks you to select them one at a time, eight times over) it then asks if you want to spread the hashing power or just use fail-over. The list of pools you create is used as both a spread-hash list and a sequential fail-over list. Hashrate spreading can only be done on a multi-core/multi-threaded CPU. It does this by starting multiple instances of the minerd.exe (one per CPU core) pointing at different pools, so if you are trying to do that on a single-core machine, it does not work and all you will get is automatic fail-over when/if a pool goes offline.

You should not have to analyze the batch scripts (although you are very welcome to do so) and I have already done all the work required. You only need to answer the questions it presents with the appropriate answers. I know that it is not documented adequately and this is being addressed for the next version.

Let me know the machine hardware and I will give you a complete walk-through of the questions/answers if you need it. Send me a private message if you would prefer to keep those details off the open forum.

The new Mining Mage software under development makes it even easier by using a single form input instead of a sequence of questions/answers. This is in Beta test at the moment.

111magic
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:16:31 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 06:46:25 PM by 111magic

Well done Lahlor!
Awesome to have another pool with a maximum hashrate! Magi is doing really awesome at this moment.
forgot the link:

I also would like to point out something else.
Magi started last year with a very small team.
More and more work came along with the steady grow and awesome developments/campaigns.

At this moment I can hardly keep up with updating all different types of social media and forums.
Next to all awesome campaigns I just need more hours in a day to keep all things up to date and focus more on marketing and other (new) campaigns.

What i'am trying to say is: Magi has grow to big and need to expand the Magi marketing-team.
So if somebody would like to join contact me pm or here!
Thanks for reading.

111magic
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:47:01 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 06:59:26 PM by 111magic

Nice Bitcoingarden added Magi banner on their homepage!! Grin

And Magi Standalone payment gateway info in Spanish!

111magic
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:22:04 PM

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/NOBL/index.php

Does our Magi community like to have this for Magi?

kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:36:05 PM

Looking vary nice. It will be a awesome asset for us Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 [476] 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: