Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:29:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288803 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Back to the real world

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:22:01 PM

We are open to audit. Any good developer can do trustless system can check our whitepaper and approve it as legit. or he may ask questions and maybe opening few source codes which his questions pops up and we will share this.

oh man...
im drowning in disbelieve about these lines of text...

Y.O.U.  N.E.E.D.  T.O.  C.O.N.T.A.C.T  T.H.E.M.

Any thoughts or any opinion on POD?!

Anything!? Any update, any next steps, anything youd like to share with the community Supercointeam?

i am tired from asking the same things so i will just quote you exe Smiley
Dev...team Pod please

+1

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinMin3r

Activity: 517
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:49:30 PM

We are open to audit. Any good developer can do trustless system can check our whitepaper and approve it as legit. or he may ask questions and maybe opening few source codes which his questions pops up and we will share this.

oh man...

Anything!? Any update, any next steps, anything youd like to share with the community Supercointeam?
May be someone can help in this matter being a MiddleMan between Dev team & auditor so that the process goes smoothly.
At the mean time Dev team can complete PoD & pave a way to success for SUPER.
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:18:01 PM

+1, 10, 1000 with the posts above.

I would also love to hear some input from SupercoinDEV.  I just see no initiative right now to make this coin the best it can be.
I'm still a believer in the COIN, which is why its even more frustrating waking up to another day of no progress, and even lower value. I couldn't begin to count amount of coins that are similar or even inferior to supercoin, but are being traded at a way higher value.

Also it has been almost 20 days since the release of the trustless wallet. What has been worked on since then? It's been awhile since we have heard from the DEV about any progress other then a reply to the fork issue. I understand you guys have jobs, so do I, sometimes over 8h a day, and I still find the time to post on here regularly, it doesn't take much out of my day. Maybe a nice progress post this weekend, or give us any indication of whats next for SUPER, updated roadmap? What can I do with my supercoin?

The Community has lately come up with many many great ideas:
-Cooperation with OpenBazaar
-Cooperation with SuperNET (I mean we even have the perfect name for it)
-Audit
-POD

The community just wants to see something done, and some initiative on the part of the DEVs to get things done. The crypto world moves as fast as technology itself. Any coin not wiling to keep up with current trends and events will be left behind. There is already a strong over saturation of altcoins, so it is easy to be left behind while other coins become trendy and high valued.
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:28:04 PM

I would also love to hear some input from SupercoinDEV.  I just see no initiative right now to make this coin the best it can be.
I'm still a believer in the COIN, which is why its even more frustrating waking up to another day of no progress, and even lower value. I couldn't begin to count amount of coins that are similar or even inferior to supercoin, but are being traded at a way higher value.

Also it has been almost 20 days since the release of the trustless wallet. What has been worked on since then? It's been awhile since we have heard from the DEV about any progress other then a reply to the fork issue. I understand you guys have jobs, so do I, sometimes over 8h a day, and I still find the time to post on here regularly, it doesn't take much out of my day. Maybe a nice progress post this weekend, or give us any indication of whats next for SUPER, updated roadmap? What can I do with my supercoin?

-Audit
-POD

The community just wants to see something done, and some initiative on the part of the DEVs to get things done. The crypto world moves as fast as technology itself. Any coin not wiling to keep up with current trends and events will be left behind. There is already a strong over saturation of altcoins, so it is easy to be left behind while other coins become trendy and high valued.
So true.
Things are moving fast and we mustn't stay behind,everyday with no progress is a lost day.

PoD-will gain a lot of trust in to the coin, the devs specially need that to be recognized by all those who fear to invest cause got burned from scams and empty promises.The times have changed and we must not lay down  on previous success. In the past  to be anon dev seems to be cool mystic and fun.The game has changed and the mass who wants to adopt cryptos need proof of dev its so simple Smiley
We claim to be fast as a speeding bullet but we are slowing the tempo and soon we wont be even that.

Captain Positive Cool
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:32:35 PM

-Audit
-POD

So true.
Things are moving fast and we mustn't stay behind,everyday with no progress is a lost day.

PoD-will gain a lot of trust in to the coin, the devs specially need that to be recognized by all those who fear to invest cause got burned from scams and empty promises.The times have changed and we must not lay down  on previous success. In the past  to be anon dev seems to be cool mystic and fun.The game has changed and the mass who wants to adopt cryptos need proof of dev its so simple Smiley
We claim to be fast as a speeding bullet but we are slowing the tempo and soon we wont be even that.

Yes, and I also want to say a large part of me staying with Super is community members like yourself Mr.Bull. I think we have a pretty good community of members who are really behind the coin enough to stick though the hard times, and want to see this coin sail sky high so we can all celebrate together in the near future. I appreciate what you have done to try and keep the coin moving forward!
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:38:35 PM

LEts collect some for future promos.

Donation wallets

SUPER: SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/search.dws?q=SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW

BTC: 19iA3xnpShggt2BdZV8nYPvogTuF9BSQBG https://blockchain.info/address/19iA3xnpShggt2BdZV8nYPvogTuF9BSQBG

Seriously? Donations? We are asking you for 2 things, very simple things I might add and your providing the typical vague answers.
Is it too much trouble for you the dev team to initiate contact with people who can audit and propel this coin into the stratosphere?

I might add you have still not gotten back to my PM from a few days ago about the suspicious withdraw from my wallet.

Your inaction is doing wonders for the price.

It's time devs to step it up. I have been a fanboy but my patience are running thin.
gnarl

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:40:05 PM

Also it has been almost 20 days since the release of the trustless wallet. What has been worked on since then?

-Audit
-POD

The community just wants to see something done, and some initiative on the part of the DEVs to get things done.

Nicely stated, I agree.
The whole community, (even including old fudders), is asking for this.

Its time to step up and join the new crypto 2.0 projects, or get left behind and forgotten.

Your move supercointeam and supercoindev...
CoinMin3r

Activity: 517

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:50:58 PM

-Audit
-POD

Yeah time & community is demanding this & its time for Dev to take action & steer super to right direction.
Now dice is on Dev's hand & he must play it to continue the game.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:52:18 PM

oh man...

i am tired from asking the same things so i will just quote you exe Smiley
Dev...team Pod please

Supercointeam why you are going to reply this simple question and avoiding everytime.
Just say yes or no. BTW what is the problem of prooving yourself legit.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 05:58:51 PM

Also it has been almost 20 days since the release of the trustless wallet. What has been worked on since then?

-Audit
-POD

The community just wants to see something done, and some initiative on the part of the DEVs to get things done.

Nicely stated, I agree.
The whole community, (even including old fudders), is asking for this.

Its time to step up and join the new crypto 2.0 projects, or get left behind and forgotten.

Your move supercointeam and supercoindev...

If Supercointeam doesn't want to do the above, then they have abandoned the project. Plain and simple.

You must be new to crypto, tell me another coin that has such clean roadmap and on time delivery. it might be abandoned from your point of view, I doubt that a dev team that releases something unique, after releasing supersend (fastest coin in crypto) just leave. Again, yes community has the right to ask for PoD , as for the audit side, yes , but you cannot drive dev team to work with those you chose. like you did by picking Crypto Cobain, which has nothing to do with coding, basically you asked team to give source code to some randoms, and based on this behavior yes if I was the developer I would leave the community to pick from coins like USBcoin, ConcealCoin, AphroditeCoin, etc, you know the story Wink
Ok so step by step, PoD next?
telematico

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:26:59 PM

Check out @PHIRECORE's Tweet: https://twitter.com/PHIRECORE/status/510228478349017089 @Phirecore beat me to it!  They requested @atc_secure for his assistance to review supercoin! Thanks NFOX for taking the initiative and reaching out!
these phirecore or cryptocobain or anyone should be able able to send specific tweets so we can help them. They can send pm email or tweet all fine.

atcsecure or other devs connected to xc or drk project can never ever allowed be part of this. There must be out there people can check multisig based trustless systems and understand the innovative technology application on an altcoin.

The community is working strong to hook you up with someone to review/inspect the code, you sure could help on your part too even though its not your favourite idea.

Litecoin Dark has 5/5 POD and the price jumped to 1400 satoshi, near Supercoin's price. There are 80millions LTCD and 14millions SUPER. Either LTCD should be a lot lower, or either SUPER is very under valued. Community wants POD because it's good marketing.

It's not very complicated, you contact him there: http://cryptoasian.com/contact/

You say you are Supercoin's dev and you want to collaborate on POD. And then we get rated:

Hello,
Bros i trying hard here to calm my nerves really.
+1000 brooke tell them Smiley

And POD I think it's the easiest of the bunch CryptoAsian love to collaborate with transparent and nice dev
Yes i think that this is the most easiest part of the road which can gain us a lot.
Even now i dont understand why the dev is not acting about it .

Peace

Developer please complete POD, it will really boost the price and attention to all other community
after completing POD.

telematico

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:34:04 PM

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:38:58 PM

Check out @PHIRECORE's Tweet: https://twitter.com/PHIRECORE/status/510228478349017089 @Phirecore beat me to it!  They requested @atc_secure for his assistance to review supercoin! Thanks NFOX for taking the initiative and reaching out!
these phirecore or cryptocobain or anyone should be able able to send specific tweets so we can help them. They can send pm email or tweet all fine.

atcsecure or other devs connected to xc or drk project can never ever allowed be part of this. There must be out there people can check multisig based trustless systems and understand the innovative technology application on an altcoin.

The community is working strong to hook you up with someone to review/inspect the code, you sure could help on your part too even though its not your favourite idea.

Litecoin Dark has 5/5 POD and the price jumped to 1400 satoshi, near Supercoin's price. There are 80millions LTCD and 14millions SUPER. Either LTCD should be a lot lower, or either SUPER is very under valued. Community wants POD because it's good marketing.

It's not very complicated, you contact him there: http://cryptoasian.com/contact/

You say you are Supercoin's dev and you want to collaborate on POD. And then we get rated:

Hello,

And POD I think it's the easiest of the bunch CryptoAsian love to collaborate with transparent and nice dev
Yes i think that this is the most easiest part of the road which can gain us a lot.

Peace

Developer please complete POD, it will really boost the price and attention to all other community
after completing POD.

Showing this kind of pic will not help Supercoin, we are seeing like this last 2-3 months
And price did not moved up after posting these pic. So try little hard.
I really want now that developer will step up and complete POD and other important step to complete this.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
telematico

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:07:33 PM

Hello,

Peace

after completing POD.

Showing this kind of pic will not help Supercoin, we are seeing like this last 2-3 months
And price did not moved up after posting these pic. So try little hard.
I really want now that developer will step up and complete POD and other important step to complete this.

It is clear that something must be done, but do not rush
Call for an audit of all the coins at once -> Cloak, Supercoin, Darkcoin, etc. .. and make a ranking.
toaster3

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:35:31 PM

Did Satoshi do the POD? Did it prevent Bitcoin from being accepted by the community?

What a non-sense to ask for POD, you think to show a picture of a few pig heads will change anything? Or let someone who has no credibility in coin space know your identity will change anything? Did you see some coins said they have 1 mil assets to back it up, or have gold to back it up? Do you believe any of these? It is pure hype and marketing and try to cheat a few BTCs from "investors".

The quality of a coin depends on the technical quality and the marketing of the coin. I think the dev team of this coin is a 5, from what they delivered. But on the marketing side, they did not do great, it's probably because these guys are mainly tech people. We need some good marketing skill people to take over the lead of this coin and community.
telematico

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:43:58 PM

Did Satoshi do the POD? Did it prevent Bitcoin from being accepted by the community?

What a non-sense to ask for POD, you think to show a picture of a few pig heads will change anything? Or let someone who has no credibility in coin space know your identity will change anything? Did you see some coins said they have 1 mil assets to back it up, or have gold to back it up? Do you believe any of these? It is pure hype and marketing and try to cheat a few BTCs from "investors".

The quality of a coin depends on the technical quality and the marketing of the coin. I think the dev team of this coin is a 5, from what they delivered. But on the marketing side, they did not do great, it's probably because these guys are mainly tech people. We need some good marketing skill people to take over the lead of this coin and community.

+1000
Prototyp

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:59:06 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 08:19:53 PM by Prototyp

Bitcoin was the first of its kind, SuperCoin is one of many.

There are many Coins working on decentralized anonymous environments. Many with large teams.
Supercoin MUST do more to keep more attention and confidence to win.
The technique can be ever so good, if the people do not trust the team.

The Crypto world is highly paranoid. There are too many scam. So, an investor considering very carefully whether he goes or not.
This is precisely the problem of Supercoin and that's why the community would like POD and an audit.

One only has to look at Mammoth. The technique is identical to the Dev actually very active, but where is the course?
It is no longer enough to tell what kind of cool techniques you have or to show beautiful colorful pictures.
You have to build trust, especially if a coin has too little attention.

So SupercoinTeam and SupercoinDev what you want to do that YOUR Coin is a success?

Send CryptoCobain a Message, what's so hard about that?
Makes the POD check, no one demands the open puts her here your private life.

You can give the role of mediator and Crypto Bull. He has busted his ass for you.
CryptoBull

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:01:35 PM

Pod i part of the maketing these days Smiley
I dont know why u always compare with Satoshi really Cheesy Grin
That was 5 years ago bro then i was ok,now there are plenty of coins outhere trust being the first real anon is not enough just look at the price.
All those devs who god Pod saw their coins gain price and supporters Smiley
We are different from all others ok i know that but why struggle and try re invent hot water and the wheel ? Cheesy
Do The damn PoD to gain value and trust and lets do phase III i dont know whats the damn problem really.

These are all excuses.we are a community and we want PoD.
This is a community coin right?
And btw when we act like we are the best at the whole universe its was funny at start but now we are just acting like children really.
Investors has changed,miners have changed,devs have changed and we must not compareto old technology and focus at the future.
We all want super to get there but with that attitude and proce we are ruining it.

Peace

Captain Positive Cool
fuze0000

Activity: 518

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:26:37 PM

Check out @PHIRECORE's Tweet: https://twitter.com/PHIRECORE/status/510524147643195392 Everybody should retweet this post please.
SxC

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:56:02 PM

Forget about this coin, and move on
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: