Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:05:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845437 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 08:02:41 PM

The only way that my info at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395 doesn't prove the existence of God, is a future thing. When this universe is gone, it won't be remembered or brought to mind by anybody, not even God (although He could dredge it up if He really wanted). That's the only way my stuff won't be evidence that proves the existence of God.

We don't have to wait that long. We can just use some simple level 1 beginners logic and "your stuff" evaporates into non-proof.

The part about not having to wait that long is true. You will die within a short hundred years. The next thing you will see is Jesus calling you out of the grave (even if you are cremated). Then you will take your place in the afterlife, and my link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395 will have been proven true with finality... all in short order... probably less than your 100-year lifetime.

Smiley

We are all praying you can pull through this BADecker.
Remember we are on your side. We are here to help you.

I have to apologize on that one. I haven't been praying enough for you.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 08:44:14 PM

The only way that my info at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395 doesn't prove the existence of God, is a future thing. When this universe is gone, it won't be remembered or brought to mind by anybody, not even God (although He could dredge it up if He really wanted). That's the only way my stuff won't be evidence that proves the existence of God.

We don't have to wait that long. We can just use some simple level 1 beginners logic and "your stuff" evaporates into non-proof.

The part about not having to wait that long is true. You will die within a short hundred years. The next thing you will see is Jesus calling you out of the grave (even if you are cremated). Then you will take your place in the afterlife, and my link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395 will have been proven true with finality... all in short order... probably less than your 100-year lifetime.

Smiley

Smiley

Praying obviously doesnt work, a lot of people pray for cancer to have a cure and it doesnt so i dont know what you are talking about

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:11:59 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Praying obviously doesnt work, a lot of people pray for cancer to have a cure and it doesnt so i dont know what you are talking about

Praying isn't like that at all. Prayer is a petition, a request. If you go up to your buddy and ask him for a beer, he gives you a beer, because he is your buddy. It looks like the asking produced the results, but it was the fact that you communicated with your friend, and he gave the results YOU ASKED OF HIM.

Now, if you ask your buddy for a beer, and then you won't accept it, or you dump it out on the ground or down the sink, how many times is he going to keep on giving you the beer when you ask him?

Cancer is being healed among people all the time through the nature God is providing. There are multitudes of special cases where God answered prayer and gave the healing following the prayer.

What is the cancer healing rate among doctors and hospitals? Nobody really knows, because the little cancers that the doctors seem to heal, often would have healed by themselves, or could have been healed other ways. If you have a major cancer, the doctor will tell you that you will die, but that if you live, you can expect at the most only 5 more years.

So, why do people keep on going to the doctor rather than using the things that God provides to heal the cancer? God has listened to the prayer, and gives all kinds of nutritional things in nature that cure cancer. If nothing else, H2O2 therapy and Ozone therapy work. But people keep on going to the doctor who tells them that they are going to die. Your Buddy is getting tired of giving you the beer you asked for, then to watch you dump it down the drain.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:17:08 PM

So, if I believe in God and go to heaven will there be tight, sexy poontang with big tits for me to plow for all eternity? Oh and Crown Royal? If the answer's yes then count me in.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 10:22:50 PM

So, if I believe in God and go to heaven will there be tight, sexy poontang with big tits for me to plow for all eternity? Oh and Crown Royal? If the answer's yes then count me in.

Go to hell instead, you'll get kinkier sex with succubi there according to Christian logic Wink
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:23:41 PM

BADecker having a desperate swipe at the Quran now.
Give him enough rope, he'll hang himself. Cheesy

Extremely difficult if not impossible to find mistake in Quran. Why? Quran is perfection of mistakes. In other words, it is entire mistake. Quran, the perfect mistake. No mistakes in it. It all mistake.

Smiley

And he conveniently ignores that the Quran and the Bible are virtually identical up until the house of Abraham.

Just tryin' to get me to say something, eh? Why? After all, you know the Quran didn't even exist until more than 500 years after the Bible declared itself to be the all-time Word of God, up to and including the end of our universe in the lake of fire, and the beginning of the new universe that God is creating.

Smiley

I was curious if you realized that you implicated Genesis as "all mistake."
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:33:02 PM

BADecker having a desperate swipe at the Quran now.
Give him enough rope, he'll hang himself. Cheesy

Extremely difficult if not impossible to find mistake in Quran. Why? Quran is perfection of mistakes. In other words, it is entire mistake. Quran, the perfect mistake. No mistakes in it. It all mistake.

Smiley

And he conveniently ignores that the Quran and the Bible are virtually identical up until the house of Abraham.

Just tryin' to get me to say something, eh? Why? After all, you know the Quran didn't even exist until more than 500 years after the Bible declared itself to be the all-time Word of God, up to and including the end of our universe in the lake of fire, and the beginning of the new universe that God is creating.

Smiley

I'm glad BADecker has indirectly conceded his Young Earth theory is untrue. I feel we are finally getting somewhere at long last.

(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 03:03:47 AM

Go to hell instead, you'll get kinkier sex with succubi there according to Christian logic Wink

Believe in the one true god, the FSM, and enjoy the sexy fruit of stripper factories and delicious beer volcanoes in heaven. (Hell is the same but the strippers have STDs and the beer is stale.)

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:12:57 AM

Look around and you can find people of all ages who are not that interested in sex. Some of these are unhealthy. Others are simply interested in other things. They get pleasure from other things. They may be few in number, but they are among us. The point? For our benefit and His, God designed sex to be pleasurable. He could have done it other ways. He could have made other things more pleasurable than sex.

We don't know what we will be in Heaven. My guess (AND THIS IS ONLY GUESS) is that we will have a form in the physics of Heaven that will make us similar in many ways to it, as we are now to the physics of this universe. In other words, I think we will have a body something like this one, but without any weakness whatsoever.

Will there be sex in Heaven? We don't know. The thing that there won't be is marrying and giving in marriage. There will be joy - I dare say, pleasure. It will be better than any pleasure we experience here in this universe. But, like as some of the people here enjoy other things more than sex, perhaps the things that we all enjoy there will have nothing to do with sex. But who cares? The big point is, we will have more joy, and even pleasure, than we could ever experience here, even in the best of sex.

The reason that Jesus was willing to die on the cross for the sins and mistakes of the whole world is, the joys He receives in Heaven for doing it are so much greater than the pains of punishment and death for the whole world, that there is great benefit for Him in doing it. In fact, while He wants all people to be saved for Heaven, the pleasures of Heaven make it worth it to let the ones go who simply won't allow themselves to be saved.

You might laugh at this, but think hard, 'cause if you don't make it, the greater loss won't be sitting in the fire of Hell for eternity. The greater loss will be missing out on the joys of Heaven for eternity.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:17:15 AM

I wouldn't mind if you explained it to me. However, I am rather impatient. Please do it in as few words as possible.

Thanks.

Smiley

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:29:06 AM

Look around and you can find people of all ages who are not that interested in sex. Some of these are unhealthy. Others are simply interested in other things. They get pleasure from other things. They may be few in number, but they are among us. The point? For our benefit and His, God designed sex to be pleasurable. He could have done it other ways. He could have made other things more pleasurable than sex.

We don't know what we will be in Heaven. My guess (AND THIS IS ONLY GUESS) is that we will have a form in the physics of Heaven that will make us similar in many ways to it, as we are now to the physics of this universe. In other words, I think we will have a body something like this one, but without any weakness whatsoever.

Will there be sex in Heaven? We don't know. The thing that there won't be is marrying and giving in marriage. There will be joy - I dare say, pleasure. It will be better than any pleasure we experience here in this universe. But, like as some of the people here enjoy other things more than sex, perhaps the things that we all enjoy there will have nothing to do with sex. But who cares? The big point is, we will have more joy, and even pleasure, than we could ever experience here, even in the best of sex.

The reason that Jesus was willing to die on the cross for the sins and mistakes of the whole world is, the joys He receives in Heaven for doing it are so much greater than the pains of punishment and death for the whole world, that there is great benefit for Him in doing it. In fact, while He wants all people to be saved for Heaven, the pleasures of Heaven make it worth it to let the ones go who simply won't allow themselves to be saved.

You might laugh at this, but think hard, 'cause if you don't make it, the greater loss won't be sitting in the fire of Hell for eternity. The greater loss will be missing out on the joys of Heaven for eternity.

Smiley

But did you realize that everything you say are guesses? Because you dont provide any phisical evidence. Why do you think in history class we dont learn the history of god? Or jesus? Because there is no history at all because they dont exist.

If god exists why would he decieve us giving us this logic thoughts and rationality

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:43:56 AM

Smiley

But did you realize that everything you say are guesses? Because you dont provide any phisical evidence. Why do you think in history class we dont learn the history of god? Or jesus? Because there is no history at all because they dont exist.

If god exists why would he decieve us giving us this logic thoughts and rationality

I was responding to Lethn.

These things are not entirely guesses. Faith in God is NOT blind faith. But it is not complete knowledge, either. Look here for a start - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395.

If your history class doesn't teach about God, it is an incomplete history class. The system of schools is set in place without teaching about God, because people who are lawless are easier to control by governments in some ways. They are easier to make money off of.

God doesn't deceive. Rather, it is an enemy of God who deceives. It is the devil who deceives. It is we who deceive ourselves by not turning to learn about God.

Smiley

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:46:02 AM

I wouldn't mind if you explained it to me. However, I am rather impatient. Please do it in as few words as possible.

Thanks.

Smiley

Sure.

First you say:

...Quran is perfection of mistakes. In other words, it is entire mistake.

Then I point out:

...the Quran and the Bible are virtually identical up until the house of Abraham.

Therefore:

-  If the Quran is "all mistake," and...
-  If the Quran and Bible are initially identical...
-  Then the Bible is initially "all mistake"  (because it is initially identical to the Quran which you dscribed as "all mistake")
GannickusX

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 08:15:22 AM

Smiley

I was responding to Lethn.

These things are not entirely guesses. Faith in God is NOT blind faith. But it is not complete knowledge, either. Look here for a start - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395.

If your history class doesn't teach about God, it is an incomplete history class. The system of schools is set in place without teaching about God, because people who are lawless are easier to control by governments in some ways. They are easier to make money off of.

God doesn't deceive. Rather, it is an enemy of God who deceives. It is the devil who deceives. It is we who deceive ourselves by not turning to learn about God.

Smiley

If the devil decieves why does God allow it? And they dont teach about God in history class because there is no history about god other than the bible, like literally thats the only ''history'' about god. The only thing i see in your link are philosofical thoughts that can be true or not, until you have evidence and proofs to prove that those thoughts are not only thoughts i will not believe it.

The evolution theory is not just a theory anymore, charles darwin wrote about it but scientists didnt just believe it because it made sense, no. They searched and found evidence (fosils, dna, radiometric dating) and after all that they accepted it, they just didnt believe in it blindly because science doesnt do that. You are doing that.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 08:21:41 AM

Thanks.

Smiley

Sure.

First you say:

...Quran is perfection of mistakes. In other words, it is entire mistake.

Then I point out:

...the Quran and the Bible are virtually identical up until the house of Abraham.

Therefore:

-  If the Quran is "all mistake," and...
-  If the Quran and Bible are initially identical...
-  Then the Bible is initially "all mistake"  (because it is initially identical to the Quran which you dscribed as "all mistake")

Thanks, again.

Actually, the reverse is true. Even if the beginning of Quran were exactly the same as the beginning of Genesis, the fact that the Quran is against the idea of Jesus salvation for all people, makes the Quran complete imperfection. Beyond this, it makes the Quran a book of blasphemy and hypocrisy. Why? In Genesis, after the first sin in the Garden, God who walked in the Garden in His form as Jesus with the first two people, promised the Messiah.

The whole Bible, including Genesis, is there for the salvation of people through Jesus salvation. Jesus is the Messiah that the Jews say is prophesied about by Moses and other prophets, even though many Jews don't accept Him as such.

Since the Quran promises Heaven (salvation) by personal works righteousness, if it has a mixture of Messiah salvation along with works righteousness salvation, it is mixed-up and self-contradictory.

Smiley

bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 08:30:07 AM

How do you intend to prove they do exist?
1) By giving the simplest explanation for observations in various cases discussed on AECES top 40 website.
5) I will see if you can adequately explain the actual observations that were recorded in Eisenbeiss on AECES top 40. I think this is the most powerful case, and your explanation for it is inadequate. You do not provide an adequate reason to reject the evidence, and so you do not disprove the conclusion (from parsimony) that the source was communicating factual information that had "survived" death.
I see no basis for rejecting the evidence of Eisenbeiss and AECES top 40. You failed to plausibly explain ALL OF THAT, just like BADecker and the joint!!

Hey, leave me out of this one.  I didn't make any claims about "souls," nor did I implicate any based upon my claims of Intelligent Design.

You did not engage with the survival hypothesis. Just like Joshuar did not provide adequate reason.

But I didn't make any claim about souls.  No claim means there is nothing for you to make a counterclaim against.

I can't be accused of not refuting a certain point in a debate I wasn't participating in.
You questioned whether there was fraud involved. I answered that concern.

The simplest explanation is survival, so you should agree with my claim at this point.

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 08:46:48 AM

If the devil decieves why does God allow it? And they dont teach about God in history class because there is no history about god other than the bible, like literally thats the only ''history'' about god. The only thing i see in your link are philosofical thoughts that can be true or not, until you have evidence and proofs to prove that those thoughts are not only thoughts i will not believe it.

The evolution theory is not just a theory anymore, charles darwin wrote about it but scientists didnt just believe it because it made sense, no. They searched and found evidence (fosils, dna, radiometric dating) and after all that they accepted it, they just didnt believe in it blindly because science doesnt do that. You are doing that.

God allows the devil to deceive because, the whole workings of the universe are different than the exact, point-blank, right now operation which is the way we mostly perceive things. Your glory in the sight of God is greater when you resist the devil. When the times of the end are actually upon us, God will destroy the devil.

The evidence of the whole universe shows that God exists - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395. The only history about God that is accurate, other than what we see in the universe, is what is in the Bible. Non-Biblical teachings that seem to be about God may be correct in some areas, but because they are false in other areas, they are not really about God.

You are given the freedom, by God, to accept the devil or to accept God. Whatever position of acceptance you die in, you are locked into that position, and will be judged by God regarding it.

No scientists have formulated a plausible method that evolution could have worked according to any of the theories or groups of theories, whereby life and the world could have come about through evolution. There are many parts of evolution that work. But there are vast "holes" or "gaps" in the ideas that suggest that the earth and life can come about by evolution. Even if some group came up with a working, plausible, complete evolution system, there is still no way to prove that this was the way that the earth and life actually came into existence. There are too many unseen variables of the past that scientists could never be sure about. The only way they could be sure would be to have a practical, working time-viewer.

There are many scientists who interpret things like "fosils, dna, radiometric dating," etc., to show that things are exactly opposite from the ideas presented in evolution.

The point is, when the evidence of science is used to suggest things that are not proven conclusively by science, science is starting to become religion. The scientists and propagandists that are proponents of such, are setting themselves up as God or gods, or at least prophets, by making claims that don't have a basis in reality.

The Bible is witness reports, backed up by strong traditions of the nation of Israel that the Bible reports are truth.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:13:26 AM

How do you intend to prove they do exist?
1) By giving the simplest explanation for observations in various cases discussed on AECES top 40 website.
5) I will see if you can adequately explain the actual observations that were recorded in Eisenbeiss on AECES top 40. I think this is the most powerful case, and your explanation for it is inadequate. You do not provide an adequate reason to reject the evidence, and so you do not disprove the conclusion (from parsimony) that the source was communicating factual information that had "survived" death.
I see no basis for rejecting the evidence of Eisenbeiss and AECES top 40. You failed to plausibly explain ALL OF THAT, just like BADecker and the joint!!

Hey, leave me out of this one.  I didn't make any claims about "souls," nor did I implicate any based upon my claims of Intelligent Design.

You did not engage with the survival hypothesis. Just like Joshuar did not provide adequate reason.

But I didn't make any claim about souls.  No claim means there is nothing for you to make a counterclaim against.

I can't be accused of not refuting a certain point in a debate I wasn't participating in.
You questioned whether there was fraud involved. I answered that concern.

The simplest explanation is survival, so you should agree with my claim at this point.

Since we don't have any way to accurately measure or scientifically examine these things, the best we can do is...
1. Make sure that the reports aren't done fraudulently by the operators;
2. Sit back and say that, at this stage of examination, we don't know what or why or, really, how.

For example. There are many medical cures where the doctors involved don't have a clue about how the cure could have been achieved. We simply don't know what or why or how.

We don't know that mediumship, or the taking of hallucinatory drugs, doesn't bring about contact with malevolent spirits. Perhaps we should refrain from such activities for fear of being overcome by malevolent spirits until we understand exactly what is going on, and until we can retain REAL control at all times in the operations.

Since there is little or no real scientific explanation, we should not be doing this.

Smiley

GannickusX

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:14:40 AM

God allows the devil to deceive because, the whole workings of the universe are different than the exact, point-blank, right now operation which is the way we mostly perceive things. Your glory in the sight of God is greater when you resist the devil. When the times of the end are actually upon us, God will destroy the devil.

The evidence of the whole universe shows that God exists - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395. The only history about God that is accurate, other than what we see in the universe, is what is in the Bible. Non-Biblical teachings that seem to be about God may be correct in some areas, but because they are false in other areas, they are not really about God.

You are given the freedom, by God, to accept the devil or to accept God. Whatever position of acceptance you die in, you are locked into that position, and will be judged by God regarding it.

No scientists have formulated a plausible method that evolution could have worked according to any of the theories or groups of theories, whereby life and the world could have come about through evolution. There are many parts of evolution that work. But there are vast "holes" or "gaps" in the ideas that suggest that the earth and life can come about by evolution. Even if some group came up with a working, plausible, complete evolution system, there is still no way to prove that this was the way that the earth and life actually came into existence. There are too many unseen variables of the past that scientists could never be sure about. The only way they could be sure would be to have a practical, working time-viewer.

There are many scientists who interpret things like "fosils, dna, radiometric dating," etc., to show that things are exactly opposite from the ideas presented in evolution.

The point is, when the evidence of science is used to suggest things that are not proven conclusively by science, science is starting to become religion. The scientists and propagandists that are proponents of such, are setting themselves up as God or gods, or at least prophets, by making claims that don't have a basis in reality.

The Bible is witness reports, backed up by strong traditions of the nation of Israel that the Bible reports are truth.

Smiley

But the Bible is extremely inaccurate see: http://www.biblicalnonsense.com/chapter13.html

Pretty much anything that has to do with science is inaccurate in the bible, like the age of the earth, that the earth is flat etc etc...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:30:44 AM

Smiley

But the Bible is extremely inaccurate see: http://www.biblicalnonsense.com/chapter13.html

Pretty much anything that has to do with science is inaccurate in the bible, like the age of the earth, that the earth is flat etc etc...

The Bible is accurate. The Bible is meant to be a general description, not a detailed scientific manual. Simply because we don't understand it shows that we are weak in understanding, not the Bible in accuracy.

The power of Moses in the miracles he did shows that he is one who stands in power with God. In the N.T., Moses met with Jesus on the Mount of Transfiguration. Such is the power of Moses.

Pretty much the interpretations that we make out of our scientific examinations of things, is incorrect. When we find our scientific answers using the Bible as our guide, then we understand better both, science and the Bible.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: