Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845437 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:09:21 AM

What matter is torture? What matter is death?

Concern proving evident within your post are those of beast and man and, therefore, are hailed of nothing exceeding them.

Or as Solomon said, "Everything is meaningless."

After all, we die, and we haven't seen anyone come back to real life without re-dying sometime in the near future after he became alive again. The exception, of course, is Jesus, who arose from the dead within the 3 days after death, and then, 40 days later, ascended into Heaven, alive.

So, what is the benefit of writing anything or doing anything in life? We lose it all anyway, at death, right?

Smiley

But death matters because death is not the end and if the Bible is true (and I believe it to be based on many things proving it to be so) the end result of not seriously considering the consequences of death could be eternal torture.  In reality I believe that nothing matters more than considering our eternal souls.  

eternity...? you too greedy! let the children eat.
Indeed, they fail to consider annihilationism and other such theorizations.

There are just too many warnings in the Bible to support annihilationism.  Repeatedly in the Bible Jesus says that those that do not accept Him will be thrown into the blazing fire and that there will be the gnashing of teeth.  Does this sound like human's souls just cease to exist?

Many souls will be formed in the future, better than us, let go, everything's ok.

But still keep being the nice person you are  Smiley, you don't need a book for that do you? you feel it inside without needing a rule book, you feel empathy right?

That's a guess, isn't it, that souls will be formed in the future?

I contend that all the souls have been formed, and that the reason that God has not moved this creation into Heaven long ago is, if He had, there wouldn't have been time for the souls to live and believe in Him. Most would be lost. So, this life is for giving the souls that have been created a chance to be saved.

Smiley

That's one thing I know for sure, having watched my children being born with my own two eyes.

Souls are  forming as we speak, and those pure little nippers, you say they are lost. I say they see the clearest the moment they are born in a pure feral state, from that point on it's alot of nonsense, language, books and other such nonsense. But it can be fun (if you choose the right books).

How do you know that their souls have not just been implanted from God, into their bodies, any time all the way back to conception? Implanting, not formation.

Smiley
I asked you a direct question earlier, and you still have not answered it.

Who are you talking to?  Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
username18333

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 04:11:51 AM

Concern proving evident within your post are those of beast and man and, therefore, are hailed of nothing exceeding them.

After all, we die, and we haven't seen anyone come back to real life without re-dying sometime in the near future after he became alive again. The exception, of course, is Jesus, who arose from the dead within the 3 days after death, and then, 40 days later, ascended into Heaven, alive.

So, what is the benefit of writing anything or doing anything in life? We lose it all anyway, at death, right?

Smiley

But death matters because death is not the end and if the Bible is true (and I believe it to be based on many things proving it to be so) the end result of not seriously considering the consequences of death could be eternal torture.  In reality I believe that nothing matters more than considering our eternal souls.  

There are just too many warnings in the Bible to support annihilationism.  Repeatedly in the Bible Jesus says that those that do not accept Him will be thrown into the blazing fire and that there will be the gnashing of teeth.  Does this sound like human's souls just cease to exist?

Many souls will be formed in the future, better than us, let go, everything's ok.

But still keep being the nice person you are  Smiley, you don't need a book for that do you? you feel it inside without needing a rule book, you feel empathy right?

I contend that all the souls have been formed, and that the reason that God has not moved this creation into Heaven long ago is, if He had, there wouldn't have been time for the souls to live and believe in Him. Most would be lost. So, this life is for giving the souls that have been created a chance to be saved.

Smiley

That's one thing I know for sure, having watched my children being born with my own two eyes.

Souls are  forming as we speak, and those pure little nippers, you say they are lost. I say they see the clearest the moment they are born in a pure feral state, from that point on it's alot of nonsense, language, books and other such nonsense. But it can be fun (if you choose the right books).

How do you know that their souls have not just been implanted from God, into their bodies, any time all the way back to conception? Implanting, not formation.

Smiley

Whomever posts as "BADecker."

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:13:47 AM

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

What was the question? I miss or ignore some sometimes.  Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
username18333

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 04:15:26 AM

Smiley

But still keep being the nice person you are  Smiley, you don't need a book for that do you? you feel it inside without needing a rule book, you feel empathy right?

Smiley

Souls are  forming as we speak, and those pure little nippers, you say they are lost. I say they see the clearest the moment they are born in a pure feral state, from that point on it's alot of nonsense, language, books and other such nonsense. But it can be fun (if you choose the right books).

Smiley

Who are you talking to?  Smiley

What was the question? I miss or ignore some sometimes.  Smiley

That following:

Smiley
Your question assumes it's reasonable to make considerations in accordance with an inevitability of death. As the original question posed, how is that reasonable? Why is it reasonable to make a consideration for its relation to death? What matter is that, death, that one would proceed unto any consideration about it?

(Your implied concern is characteristic of "dust." [Your avoidance of explicit provision of backing evidences that yet more.])

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
Cortex7

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:23:24 AM

Smiley

I don't profess to know anything, you do. I'm agnostic remember. Wink

My best guess at the moment is that our conscious mind is a beneficial tool for survival and propogation of our genome. That in itself to me is beautiful and poetic and gives meaning to my life, that I am merely a small link in a much bigger chain and we are all connected from an information perspective. The religious books are all written quite tyranically, as if the reason for their writing was to cause man to fear one another.

To me "emergence" has much more poetic beauty than "creation", plans and blueprints, so linear and synthetic. And then who created the creator etc etc.

Of course if evidence were presented to me that would suggest otherwise then I would be quick to change my opinion, I keep an open mind. For example we all might get a popup window in our vision tomorrow saying "you are in a simulation", if that happend then it's something one would just have to deal with.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:28:14 AM

That following:

Smiley
Your question assumes it's reasonable to make considerations in accordance with an inevitability of death. As the original question posed, how is that reasonable? Why is it reasonable to make a consideration for its relation to death? What matter is that, death, that one would proceed unto any consideration about it?

(Your implied concern is characteristic of "dust." [Your avoidance of explicit provision of backing evidences that yet more.])

I don't know for sure which question you are asking. In addition, it seems like you are using an online translator to convert your language to English before you post it. What I mean is, the questions are not of a form that I understand clearly. If you can state the question in common American English, I might make a stab at answering. It might be simply my fault that I don't understand, but the fact is, I don't understand.

Please restate the question.

Smiley

username18333

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 04:30:50 AM

That following:

Smiley

I don't know for sure which question you are asking. In addition, it seems like you are using an online translator to convert your language to English before you post it. What I mean is, the questions are not of a form that I understand clearly. If you can state the question in common American English, I might make a stab at answering. It might be simply my fault that I don't understand, but the fact is, I don't understand.

Smiley
That Imperial English was Americanized.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:33:42 AM

That following:

Smiley

Smiley

Is "That Imperial English was Americanized" the question? If it is, I don't understand what answer you are looking for. If it isn't, please restate the question, because I don't understand what the question is.

Smiley

username18333

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 04:36:34 AM

That following:

Smiley

Smiley

Is "That Imperial English was Americanized" the question? If it is, I don't understand what answer you are looking for. If it isn't, please restate the question, because I don't understand what the question is.

Smiley
Instead of that former, answer that following: "What makes 'death' significant?"

bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 04:39:53 AM

All we have guaranteed is this life

You are saying that there is no guarantee of an afterlife. How do you know that?

You can have what you want, if you will only go after it.

If you don’t give up, your success is inevitable.

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ― Henry Ford

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
username18333

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 04:42:02 AM

All we have guaranteed is this life

You are saying that there is no guarantee of an afterlife. How do you know that?

You can have what you want, if you will only go after it.

If you don’t give up, your success is inevitable.

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ― Henry Ford
By honor, proceed about reply within that name "BADecker."

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:43:35 AM

Instead of that former, answer that following: What makes "death" significant?

The absolute most significant thing about death is, death locks one into his belief position regarding God. If one believes in God for salvation at the time of death, he will receive salvation. If he does not believe in God for salvation, he will lose salvation.

Other than that, there are many things that make death significant. Some of them hold significance for relatives of the deceased. Why do you ask this?

Smiley

username18333

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 04:45:47 AM

The absolute most significant thing about death is, death locks one into his belief position regarding God. If one believes in God for salvation at the time of death, he will receive salvation. If he does not believe in God for salvation, he will lose salvation.

Other than that, there are many things that make death significant. Some of them hold significance for relatives of the deceased. Why do you ask this?

Smiley
Fear of being afraid is that sole sustenance of death.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:49:27 AM

Smiley

Do you mean that if a person is not afraid of fear, that he would not die? Lots of folks watch horror movies just so that they can analyze their own fear. 

Smiley

username18333

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 04:51:04 AM

Smiley

Do you mean that if a person is not afraid of fear, that he would not die? Lots of folks watch horror movies just so that they can analyze their own fear. 

Smiley
"Sustenance" implies prolonged procession.

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:57:31 AM

Smiley

Never heard it phrased like this before.
username18333

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 04:59:10 AM

Smiley

Never heard it phrased like this before.
Tell me, sir, where is it that you live?

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 05:03:58 AM

That following:

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley
Instead of that former, answer that following: "What makes 'death' significant?"

to me, death makes 'life' significant
username18333

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 05:07:38 AM

That following:

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

to me, death makes 'life' significant
"Supply and Demand."

So long as demand is infinite (thought: genuine), cannot supply also be infinite (thought: genuine) and preserve that significance?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:08:35 AM

Smiley

Smiley
"Sustenance" implies prolonged procession.

True. Generally if you are sustained in life, your life is prolonged. Interesting point in the idea of proving God scientifically thread. Why this in this thread?

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: