Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:35:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289611 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lawgicc

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 10:25:26 PM

lol someone realy just filled my 4 btc buy orders for 46k 47k 48k 49k

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:33:54 PM

It's christmas !
lawgicc

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 11:35:20 PM

it amazes me how the price reflects nothing even close to the actual value of this coin. I put in 4 btc at 80k sats and still happy staking. This dev team is on point. In no rush, shit i hope the price drops to 20k sats, ill still put in every BTC i obtain in SDC. encrypted messaging is huge....marketplace.....i cant wait but i can. Take your time devs, make things exactly how you vision them, real crypto users will hodl this coin & put it to use, until the dev team vanishes which is a possibility i cant see happening.

my buddies who dont own any crypto (just the ones that actually put up with my blabber) have said they are trying to find ways to buy BTC just to buy SDC cause of all the stuff I have been showing them. Im lovin it. This coin is gonna replace litecoin, maybe perhaps bitcoin, DASH isnt even in the question..

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:44:48 AM

it amazes me how the price reflects nothing even close to the actual value of this coin. I put in 4 btc at 80k sats and still happy staking. This dev team is on point. In no rush, shit i hope the price drops to 20k sats, ill still put in every BTC i obtain in SDC. encrypted messaging is huge....marketplace.....i cant wait but i can. Take your time devs, make things exactly how you vision them, real crypto users will hodl this coin & put it to use, until the dev team vanishes which is a possibility i cant see happening.

my buddies who dont own any crypto (just the ones that actually put up with my blabber) have said they are trying to find ways to buy BTC just to buy SDC cause of all the stuff I have been showing them. Im lovin it. This coin is gonna replace litecoin, maybe perhaps bitcoin, DASH isnt even in the question..
PLUS FUCKING ONE! Devs have delivered reliably for a year now. Shadow is the endgame.

Also, it is pretty easy to setup a burner email for slack. Just sayin... Takes like 20 seconds and you can actually have newfangled technology driven communications that don't take a full day to complete a conversation or convey an idea because it is INSTANT messaging rather than dumpster diving through an emotional ignorant fud filled forum. Just my perspective as to why I am not active on bctalk so much anymore.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:31:07 AM

PLUS FUCKING ONE! Devs have delivered reliably for a year now. Shadow is the endgame.

Also, it is pretty easy to setup a burner email for slack. Just sayin... Takes like 20 seconds and you can actually have newfangled technology driven communications that don't take a full day to complete a conversation or convey an idea because it is INSTANT messaging rather than dumpster diving through an emotional ignorant fud filled forum. Just my perspective as to why I am not active on bctalk so much anymore.

I understand what u are saying, and I like slack just fine.  I'm not bitching about slack.  Maybe you missed my point.
erok

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:35:02 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 01:45:03 AM by erok

I understand what u are saying, and I like slack just fine.  I'm not bitching about slack.  Maybe you missed my point.
I might have. I worked like 12 hours today running my ass off. Tongue Sorry mane.

*edit* I see now. The conversation, I think, is driven by slack naturally due to ease of use. Is basically my point, I guess. I suppose truly integrating all facets into slack could be an option... Mr. Rutherford is pretty much amazing. #THE_ALL_ENCOMPASSING_CHANNEL_OF_EVERYTHING

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
lawgicc

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 01:46:50 AM

I understand what u are saying, and I like slack just fine.  I'm not bitching about slack.  Maybe you missed my point.
I might have. I worked like 12 hours today running my ass off. Tongue Sorry mane.

They have delivered very well and I am impressed. extremely impressed to the point where i have put all my crypto into this one cryptocurrency, even taking losses switching out of XC, XST, and other coins with hyped up/failed promises.     Exactly the opposite from whats going on here. The most amazing part is the price.... I still cannot comprehend this. Ive always been told while trading to never get to attached to a particular coin....Well times have changed and I no longer am a day trader..Well i trade my BTC into SDC. And i only rock with BTC & SDC as of right now. Was a fan of ripple, XC, XST, cloak, but they were for the most part hype. SDC is the one crypto i have faith in...which is crazy cause i thought the altcoin game was dead. 98% are P&Ds....imagine if all these sheep would wake up and put there BTC towards a coin that is actually useful and does what the developers map out in the road map. Not just hype....

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
erok

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:54:21 AM

They have delivered very well and I am impressed. extremely impressed to the point where i have put all my crypto into this one cryptocurrency, even taking losses switching out of XC, XST, and other coins with hyped up/failed promises.     Exactly the opposite from whats going on here. The most amazing part is the price.... I still cannot comprehend this. Ive always been told while trading to never get to attached to a particular coin....Well times have changed and I no longer am a day trader..Well i trade my BTC into SDC. And i only rock with BTC & SDC as of right now. Was a fan of ripple, XC, XST, cloak, but they were for the most part hype. SDC is the one crypto i have faith in...which is crazy cause i thought the altcoin game was dead. 98% are P&Ds....imagine if all these sheep would wake up and put there BTC towards a coin that is actually useful and does what the developers map out in the road map. Not just hype....
I think this boils down to a choice. You either accept the idea that a natural market fluctuates and hold to support the innovation and push the market cap like a good stock... Or you chase the pump gods like heroin and eventually lose everything you made to the people you thought were helping you out. I have done plenty of the latter and choose at this point to hold SDC and BTC. Mainly SDC though. Holden till it's golden.

dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 01:57:49 AM

Glad someone recognizes the gravity of the events that are unfolding before our eyes.
Did you miss out on buying BTC at 10c and selling @ 1k +? well i got some good news for you..it starts with shadow and ends in cash.. lots of it Wink
But obviously the tech is more exciting then the money to be made, but at least it\s ethical profit..im not investing in weapons companys or privatized penitentiary systems here, it's ethical tech that empowers the masses so i have no guilt admiring profit is part of my motive.

Yes agree SDC is what BTC dreams of being but never will be, BTC will never die but it will become stagnant, It only reached a fraction of it's potential but now will  basically become only a store of wealth AKA digital gold.
Im thinking SDC will be where it's at, BTC did not just happen for a reason, it is the answer to a problem that will soon become obvious to the masses in the near future, BTC was a step in the right direction, but SDC is the evolution of BTC, delivering all the things BTC should of originally so lets hope it stays that way.
Lets face it, look at BTC what improvements have really been made to the system since it became somewhat mainstream? not much but it stays on top still, when SDC hits this sort of viability but continues to develop and innovate, creating the cutting edge tech that solves the problems that are becoming more and more obvious to the masses, like BTC did not, mark my words the momentum will be unstoppable, will not matter if something 10x better comes out it will not catch up, if we build it, when they need it, they will come, and they will need it, and the reason nothing will catch up once we hit that momentum no matter if it's 10x better, is because we recognized and solved the problem the masses screamed for before they even started mumbling.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:03:08 AM

Pretty much the same here. I sold all my shitcoins a few months back, and invested in SDC. The dev team is deep and talented. I have no doubts that they can deliver. I know why the price is low, but I wont get into that here.
utahmark

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:20:33 AM

Like it or not, prospective investors still look to this thread for info and updates.  Cool
Not everyone wants to connect to irc or give up their email address to join slack. just sayin.

I agree with this.  Some of the biggest coins(market cap wise) have some of the largest threads.  First impressions and all...  With just a quick look it would be easy to miss all the work going on over on slack and irc.
utahmark

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:22:24 AM

If your new check out slack.  Lots of stuff going on with this project.
lawgicc

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 02:46:45 AM

I think this boils down to a choice. You either accept the idea that a natural market fluctuates and hold to support the innovation and push the market cap like a good stock... Or you chase the pump gods like heroin and eventually lose everything you made to the people you thought were helping you out. I have done plenty of the latter and choose at this point to hold SDC and BTC. Mainly SDC though. Holden till it's golden.

Im not gonna lie I was also a huge holder of Cinni and heard "rumors/fud" that this was a scam coin put on by the cinni devs and actually hated on SDC, but always checked back..glad i wise'd up when SDC was still 18k sats...i remember holding at 4k sats and selling right at 10k cause of all the fud and not knowing who to trust....but only time will tell, and i applaud this dev team for keep level heads and not flipping their shit AND still delievering on what has been said so far.

True that tho^ people will realize this one day...hopefully

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
lawgicc

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 02:49:08 AM

Glad someone recognizes the gravity of the events that are unfolding before our eyes.
Did you miss out on buying BTC at 10c and selling @ 1k +? well i got some good news for you..it starts with shadow and ends in cash.. lots of it Wink
But obviously the tech is more exciting then the money to be made, but at least it\s ethical profit..im not investing in weapons companys or privatized penitentiary systems here, it's ethical tech that empowers the masses so i have no guilt admiring profit is part of my motive.

Yes agree SDC is what BTC dreams of being but never will be, BTC will never die but it will become stagnant, It only reached a fraction of it's potential but now will  basically become only a store of wealth AKA digital gold.
Im thinking SDC will be where it's at, BTC did not just happen for a reason, it is the answer to a problem that will soon become obvious to the masses in the near future, BTC was a step in the right direction, but SDC is the evolution of BTC, delivering all the things BTC should of originally so lets hope it stays that way.
Lets face it, look at BTC what improvements have really been made to the system since it became somewhat mainstream? not much but it stays on top still, when SDC hits this sort of viability but continues to develop and innovate, creating the cutting edge tech that solves the problems that are becoming more and more obvious to the masses, like BTC did not, mark my words the momentum will be unstoppable, will not matter if something 10x better comes out it will not catch up, if we build it, when they need it, they will come, and they will need it, and the reason nothing will catch up once we hit that momentum no matter if it's 10x better, is because we recognized and solved the problem the masses screamed for before they even started mumbling.

I agree BTC is more and should be viewed as Digital gold, but the whole idea of cryptos were to have a way to pay p2p without any spying/privacy invasion. I wouldnt see why every darknet would start accept SDC. Darknets will forever be around. So will cryptos. SDC is the chosen one.

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
lawgicc

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 03:41:10 AM

i smell whale want cheap coins. i smell haters are trying to destroy SDC and its not going too well tbh.

i remember when DRK was 20k sats and i thought it was another scam coin...(technically it is with the premine and all but oh well)

i remmeber when XC was 800 sats.....and i got out at 30k sats and then it shot up to 600k sats.

I was a huge supporter of XC....wtf happened there.. Broken promises + blocknet.

Shadowcash doesnt want to merge or need to merge with any other devs in the crypto scene as of right now.

Pure price manipulation as we speak. please Hodl your coins. you will be happy. trust

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
Gibbs187x

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Moon

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:11:51 AM

come join us!  Cool

dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 05:11:49 AM

i smell whale want cheap coins. i smell haters are trying to destroy SDC and its not going too well tbh.

i remember when DRK was 20k sats and i thought it was another scam coin...(technically it is with the premine and all but oh well)

i remmeber when XC was 800 sats.....and i got out at 30k sats and then it shot up to 600k sats.

I was a huge supporter of XC....wtf happened there.. Broken promises + blocknet.

Shadowcash doesnt want to merge or need to merge with any other devs in the crypto scene as of right now.

Pure price manipulation as we speak. please Hodl your coins. you will be happy. trust
yeah i believed in XC also mate i was holding around 70k when it shot up, but i believed so much i held too long, lol, but dumped 50% and bought into SDC happy i did.
But would of been happier if i dumped the lot but oh well im on this train LT and i will ride it just like i did XC i intend to hold 50% indefinitely regardless of what the price does, and the other 50% will not even be touched until 1 billion + market cap could be years away (doubt it) im happy to wait and hold.
lawgicc

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 05:22:11 AM

yeah i believed in XC also mate i was holding around 70k when it shot up, but i believed so much i held too long, lol, but dumped 50% and bought into SDC happy i did.
But would of been happier if i dumped the lot but oh well im on this train LT and i will ride it just like i did XC i intend to hold 50% indefinitely regardless of what the price does, and the other 50% will not even be touched until 1 billion + market cap could be years away (doubt it) im happy to wait and hold.

good plan actually. XC i got burned on in the end althought i made a good profit off the first pump then had too much faith in the false promises by the dev team

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
drAGon925

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:48:43 AM

Hello Shadowers!

Don't get to emotional by last few dumps, everything is ok,
Shadow has never been better.
Full time devs making progress every day.
Just relax, buy if you can, and stake in Shadows.
 Wink

This can be speculation, but it is not  Cheesy 
ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:13:50 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 08:55:23 AM by child_harold

Come join us on Slack  Undecided

I was told this last night:

"If you want to dedicate your time to social media campaigns, that's your prerogative. We don't have to join your crusade to spam SDC onto the screens of the unwilling.

When the project is complete, it will speak for itself.

Most of your efforts will be ignored and go unnoticed until then."

If others disagree with this members' evaluation of my contribution to this community please consider making a small donation to me. Im not a Team member but Ive worked hard for 6 months to spread the message. TY.

Every strong community has a hardcore bunch of fanboys at its core. In me you have that.

smYiYdw3FiuzbGzJqPX4XYNB3PZ8nbWRdFiyFYamALgkZocFQxk7V8w2Whham6LKDtqywVuNfmnydCZ seZBKv67TzLfm3qwFTvFnoj

Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: