Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:15:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing  (Read 438033 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dollux

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:48:51 PM

Good one!

So all the readers, please send some hashpower to the multipool.

http://multipool.bitstarcoin.com/

In case you don't know your pool is down and has been for at least the last 15 minutes. 

Thanks, I'm doing some work on it at the moment to make it ready for increased traffic, will be back up in a second, then another small downtime a bit later

OK thanks for the up date.
Breasal

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:39:57 PM

So, the wallet (mac osx) keeps *freezing* either after a day or so and recently, as soon as staking began. I have not upgrated the beta services. Still can not stake. What's up...any ideas how to fix this?
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2450
Merit: 693

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 06:16:10 PM

So, the wallet (mac osx) keeps *freezing* either after a day or so and recently, as soon as staking began. I have not upgrated the beta services. Still can not stake. What's up...any ideas how to fix this?

This appears to happen on a lot of mac POS wallets, we'll try and look into it, but its the first time we've been told it happens on bits.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 08:55:20 PM

Multipool restart will be tomorrow now, just waiting on some new coins to sync.

Edit: its still running now though.
dollux

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:45:36 PM

Thanks for the up date, I am still on it and will be through the night.

I couldn't find any info on payout, how often and when it happens, could you please provide any info on this?

Thanks again.
YouAreABetaProvider

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:05:39 PM

Just updated the official bootstrap

Download http://www.bitstarcoin.com/bootstrap.dat
Backup your wallet
Delete everything apart from wallet.dat, and config (if you have one) from your %appdata%/bitstar
copy bootstrap.dat into %appdata%/bitstar
restart wallet

Edit: Very important ... Make sure your on the current wallet

i followed these instructions. I opened my wallet 20 minutes ago and it's still at the orange Bitstar wallet loading screen. It says it is importing the bootstrap blockchain data file. how long does should this take?
It takes quite long but it's faster than loading from online. I have done it several times. Just wait patiently. You can go watch %appdata%\bitstar to see it progress. There are two files that grow in size. Don't remember them now.

Well, it seems like it's not validating anything, it seems like it's downloading stuff, its really slow.
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:24:30 AM

I have to confess to being somewhat surprised at their willingness to post the details of the Escrow minimum market-price conditions. I had assumed they would choose not to on the basis that it would pre-load the markets expectations, making it potentially more difficult to maintain a set floor price through supportive trading.

But, then, openness and transparency does appears to be the hallmark of how superNET intends to operate, which can only be a good thing.

I was also surprised to see that being mentioned. It's still nice to know these things upfront.
I am more interested in who came up with 12k sat price point & why?

Breasal

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:20:22 AM

Just updated the official bootstrap

Download http://www.bitstarcoin.com/bootstrap.dat
Backup your wallet
Delete everything apart from wallet.dat, and config (if you have one) from your %appdata%/bitstar
copy bootstrap.dat into %appdata%/bitstar
restart wallet

Edit: Very important ... Make sure your on the current wallet

i followed these instructions. I opened my wallet 20 minutes ago and it's still at the orange Bitstar wallet loading screen. It says it is importing the bootstrap blockchain data file. how long does should this take?
It takes quite long but it's faster than loading from online. I have done it several times. Just wait patiently. You can go watch %appdata%\bitstar to see it progress. There are two files that grow in size. Don't remember them now.

Well, it seems like it's not validating anything, it seems like it's downloading stuff, its really slow.

Where do I add the bootstrap.dat and do I need to rename it? Also, this file should work on mac ok, right? Thanks.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:14:08 AM

Put simply, it was the price that both sides could agree to committing the deal to. It was important for there to be a sustained show of support from superNET given that T3CLtd is to do most of the heavy lifting on the mobile platform and ATM project. With there currently being a very generous interest-earning potential for BITS holders, the idea is that, once a healthy market price is established, buyers will start to think more about staking their Bitstar coins in-wallet to earn that interest and strengthen the network.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
tim14

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:42:18 AM

New forum/social network - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=809379.0

Is anyone interested in creating a Bitstar Page/Group?
http://coinblab.com/groups
Mark81

Activity: 313

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:50:26 AM

Put simply, it was the price that both sides could agree to committing the deal to. It was important for there to be a sustained show of support from superNET given that T3CLtd is to do most of the heavy lifting on the mobile platform and ATM project. With there currently being a very generous interest-earning potential for BITS holders, the idea is that, once a healthy market price is established, buyers will start to think more about staking their Bitstar coins in-wallet to earn that interest and strengthen the network.

At the moment many bitstar holders already holds their bits. It is seen on exchanges. At least sellers now understand bits value better.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 12:13:58 PM

I couldn't find any info on payout, how often and when it happens, could you please provide any info on this?

Thanks again.

Payouts depend on how many miners are on the pool, there will be a payout today, and we try and do one every day, but when its quiet we have to wait longer, when we had 300mh/s I was doing 2-4 payouts a day!
dollux

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:47:47 PM

Thanks again.

Payouts depend on how many miners are on the pool, there will be a payout today, and we try and do one every day, but when its quiet we have to wait longer, when we had 300mh/s I was doing 2-4 payouts a day!

Thanks for the up date, I will probably switch back once the pool is up again as it seems to be off line at the moment, you are probably still doing work on it as you said it would be today.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 02:04:09 PM

Thanks again.

Thanks for the up date, I will probably switch back once the pool is up again as it seems to be off line at the moment, you are probably still doing work on it as you said it would be today.

It's working fine here, got connections and lots of accepted shared.  Payout due shortly, and as a thanks to the faithful miners, I'll be paying out at old prices, equivalent to 1000 sato

Edit: front end proxy is down, working on it now
Edit 2: now live again.
dollux

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:36:33 PM

Thanks again.

It's working fine here, got connections and lots of accepted shared.  Payout due shortly, and as a thanks to the faithful miners, I'll be paying out at old prices, equivalent to 1000 sato

Yes, thanks again, it seems to be working fine for me too, think I will switch back in a bit.
dollux

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:46:26 PM

Ho yes, I am back on the good foot and connected.
dollux

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:34:26 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 06:54:07 PM by dollux

Thanks again.

Just recived my payout and I am very happy, so happy I made a picture  Cheesy

And here's another one.

Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 08:47:11 PM

Thanks again.

And here's another one.

Thanks for confirming, all the new coins added seem to be working fine, so we should get a better payout per MH/s now.

dollux

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:39:34 PM

Thanks again.

Thanks for confirming, all the new coins added seem to be working fine, so we should get a better payout per MH/s now.

If payout gets any better where am I going to go, I am already very happy?

Ho well, I will just have to be ecstatic, lol. Grin
tim14

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:26:18 PM

Nice payout, thanks dev.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: