Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:05:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing  (Read 438033 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dollux

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:39:22 PM

Last night when I rebuilt my wallet and started it I was also getting blocks in quick succession after it had synced up. It was saying "Expected time to earn reward 18 mins" so after the second one didn't confirm I closed it down. I have opened it this morning and it seems fine at the moment with 1 hour to expected reward.

I am getting orphaned blocks again, the last one a few mins ago did not confirm so I have closed my wallet down until it is fixed.
dollux

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:09:03 PM

I am getting this message below when trying to access the multipool web page.

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at multipool.bitstarcoin.com Port 80
dollux

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:10:35 PM

Proxy Error

My minor stats show that the multipool is not down I am just not able to access the web page.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2464
Merit: 693

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 02:06:02 PM

Proxy Error

My minor stats show that the multipool is not down I am just not able to access the web page.

Yes it was the front end not responding, restarted it now, it may restart a few more times later as I'm working on adding more stats etc.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
dollux

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:59:41 PM

Proxy Error

Yes it was the front end not responding, restarted it now, it may restart a few more times later as I'm working on adding more stats etc.

Yes I just got back and had a look, it seems to be working now, thanks.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 02:18:30 PM

I have been doing some updates on the multipool now we seem to be getting more usage

Block stats now shows offline coins in grey
Worker stats now shows offline coins and BTC/MH/Day
Added graphs showing hashrate, coin switches and outstanding blocks
Payments page output fixed.

More upgrades coming including more stats, and a new design, I'm also going to be adding some extra algorithms and am still adding 2-3 coins a day to make sure we get the best payouts.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
whizadree

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 02:11:40 AM

is the Explorer down again ... , can we get it sorted out so it stays online for more than a day
TheDirtybird

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 08:05:31 AM

My wallet still not working.. same problem exists.. has not been fixed.. please fix the wallet..I can't stake.. redid it once already.. been a few days now.. I am quite sure it is bitstar wallet. all my other wallets are fine and this is not my first crypto wallet..so lets get on that before you do anything else.. coins are trapped!!  Thank you.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 08:11:53 AM

is the Explorer down again ... , can we get it sorted out so it stays online for more than a day

Don't be so over dramatic, it doesn't go down daily.

Edit: also it wasn't even down.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:19:37 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2014, 11:54:51 AM by jakiman

Today is the last day of the Bittrex warning period for delisting BITS.

They want 1.4 BTC volume (in total) for the past 7 days but it's already over 3 BTC.
It's also very easy to create extra trade volume if needed. BITS on 1st page anyone?

Bitstar_coin (OP)

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 12:21:39 PM

They want 1.4 BTC volume (in total) for the past 7 days but it's already over 3 BTC.
It's also very easy to create extra trade volume if needed. BITS on 1st page anyone?

With the plans in the pipleline, I think that should happen naturally soon.

Regarding the sync issue, will release a new wallet in the next few days with fixed checkpoints, if you could please confirm what blocks you are stuck on, I'll make sure they have checkpoints.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 12:34:30 PM

Regarding the sync issue, will release a new wallet in the next few days with fixed checkpoints, if you could please confirm what blocks you are stuck on, I'll make sure they have checkpoints.

I like the sounds of that. I know a lot of things are happening in the background. So I'm not leaving. Smiley

I was able to re-sync fresh using the bootstrap file. I have no issues currently with sync now.
Also, I moved a lot of coins around to clean up my wallet a bit. Wallet became way too slow...

Bitstar_coin (OP)

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 12:36:38 PM

I like the sounds of that. I know a lot of things are happening in the background. So I'm not leaving. Smiley

I was able to re-sync fresh using the bootstrap file. I have no issues currently with sync now.
Also, I moved a lot of coins around to clean up my wallet a bit. Wallet became way too slow...

Yes, working on a few ideas for that too, but of course need to fully test before we can release a update like that, and of course trying not to hard for is a must.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
whizadree

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 02:29:49 AM

actually i think its the address its to full with transactions http://explorer.bitstarcoin.com/address/BD2X6geKZxZY7P6R1WRzXmMkieN1pJXusk
Bitstar_coin (OP)

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 04:02:32 PM

actually i think its the address its to full with transactions http://explorer.bitstarcoin.com/address/BD2X6geKZxZY7P6R1WRzXmMkieN1pJXusk

That is due to a weakness in the abe software we use, it can't handle addresses with huge amounts of transactions, we are working on a php live block explorer, but its not high on the to do list currently.

For now I've lowered the limit so you at least get a error message saying too many transactions.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
Bitstar_coin (OP)

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 10:13:44 PM

Just a quick update, been working on a new website today, a new front end for the multipool and new design for the current explorer.  Still lots to do, but its moving along well.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
TheDirtybird

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 10:18:48 PM

Are you gonna work on the faulty wallet?  I mean i have resynched it from scratch and it still fails to connect to proper peers.. its a mess still.. ? I just don't get it.. my coins are trapped and you want to build websites.. i mean.. its not hard to run a wallet.. so when I say its not working right.. you might want to take it more seriously.. please can you look into why my wallet syncs then starts doing all the things in which not just me.. but others have told you.... priority one.. working wallet  Thankyou.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 10:29:45 PM

Are you gonna work on the faulty wallet?  I mean i have resynched it from scratch and it still fails to connect to proper peers.. its a mess still.. ? I just don't get it.. my coins are trapped and you want to build websites.. i mean.. its not hard to run a wallet.. so when I say its not working right.. you might want to take it more seriously.. please can you look into why my wallet syncs then starts doing all the things in which not just me.. but others have told you.... priority one.. working wallet  Thankyou.

I have already replied multiple times and you currently appear to be the only one now not syncing, so it does seem to be a local issue to you, but as I said a few posts back I'll be releasing a update with checkpoints in the next day or so, also if you were reading the thread you would notice I also asked for the block id's people were getting stuck on, but got no reply.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
TheDirtybird

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 10:49:06 PM

I will wait for your updated wallet.. cause regardless of what i do here.. (and this is not a local issue).. its a wallet node issue.. I don't know how many times i have to tell you the same thing to get you to listen.. I am experienced enough to know when a wallet is not working correctly.  and again to re-iterate .. it is connecting to a bad node somewhere in the time of the last 2 weeks.. and it can't figure out which is right and wont stay connected to the correct nodes.. there is no way that is my local problem.. i don't control who the wallet connects to .. get me yet? .. would sharing my wallet address help you in find out what the issue is?  work with me here..
Bitstar_coin (OP)

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 11:00:33 PM

I will wait for your updated wallet.. cause regardless of what i do here.. (and this is not a local issue).. its a wallet node issue.. I don't know how many times i have to tell you the same thing to get you to listen.. I am experienced enough to know when a wallet is not working correctly.  and again to re-iterate .. it is connecting to a bad node somewhere in the time of the last 2 weeks.. and it can't figure out which is right and wont stay connected to the correct nodes.. there is no way that is my local problem.. i don't control who the wallet connects to .. get me yet? .. would sharing my wallet address help you in find out what the issue is?  work with me here..

That wont help, but you do have control over what nodes you connect to, first off by deleting peers.dat, that makes you connect to the seed nodes that are all working correctly, then if your really stuck, you can make it so it only connects to the seed nodes (or any other node) by butting this in your config:

connect=ip_or_dns_here

You can have multiple connects, and this forces the wallet to ONLY connect to these ips.

I agree a few days ago there was a problem, our test wallets had the same problem, but after the checkpoint master was repaired all our test wallets started working even without a resync, we've also done full resync tests too.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: