Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:18:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 [1711] 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 ... 2191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] Monero Speculation  (Read 3312375 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
kurious
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1643

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:30:54 PM

Not a cost move, back to the sideways trading, maybe? I really can't understand that a old coin would have so much quantity, a lot of "senior members" all of a sudden speaking for it, the price stays exactly the same for several days on end. Take a look at Doge (urgh) in comparison, the thing is movement, not stagnation.Keep in mind Feathercon? g

Since no one else is answering, I feel a little sorry for you.  I will rise to the bait.

I think you haven't been around long or you would realise some people are more interested in a long term increase in value.

These people do tend to be 'senior' members, since they have learned much over time in crypto and have done well from picking coins early that have become considered the cream of crypto and made HUGE returns, such as Monero. 

Mentioning Doge etc. in relation to Monero is really a bit silly.  I don't think you will find many people consider Doge to have been a good investment.

Good luck with your strategy of trading Doge, though - maybe one day you will have made enough you will be able to afford a decent position in a better investment.

I thought it was another walonek troll when I read "days on end." Do these guys even know where to sit when the music ends?

Evidently they don't!  Seems it's not wankalone again, he mercifully has gone quiet - but why people insist on dropping by just to write a pile of drivel on this thread to no effect is beyond me.

我想要火箭和火车

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Globb0
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053

Free spirit

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:09:03 PM

Not a cost move, back to the sideways trading, maybe? I really can't understand that a old coin would have so much quantity, a lot of "senior members" all of a sudden speaking for it, the price stays exactly the same for several days on end. Take a look at Doge (urgh) in comparison, the thing is movement, not stagnation.Keep in mind Feathercon? g

Since no one else is answering, I feel a little sorry for you.  I will rise to the bait.

I think you haven't been around long or you would realise some people are more interested in a long term increase in value.

These people do tend to be 'senior' members, since they have learned much over time in crypto and have done well from picking coins early that have become considered the cream of crypto and made HUGE returns, such as Monero.  

Mentioning Doge etc. in relation to Monero is really a bit silly.  I don't think you will find many people consider Doge to have been a good investment.

Good luck with your strategy of trading Doge, though - maybe one day you will have made enough you will be able to afford a decent position in a better investment.

Every Dodge has its day. Though we laughed at it and left it well alone there were times it went crazy and multiplied and we wondered.

Still that was very much in the past and the years haven't been kind.

kurious
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:39:40 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 05:57:36 PM by kurious

Not a cost move, back to the sideways trading, maybe? I really can't understand that a old coin would have so much quantity, a lot of "senior members" all of a sudden speaking for it, the price stays exactly the same for several days on end. Take a look at Doge (urgh) in comparison, the thing is movement, not stagnation.Keep in mind Feathercon? g

Since no one else is answering, I feel a little sorry for you.  I will rise to the bait.

Mentioning Doge etc. in relation to Monero is really a bit silly.  I don't think you will find many people consider Doge to have been a good investment.

Every Dodge has its day. Though we laughed at it and left it well alone there were times it went crazy and multiplied and we wondered.

Indeed - had a few way-back-when, too - but to be ranked alongside Doge and Feathercoin (unfavourably) is a little bit beyond the pale...

Why do people think we are just sitting here waiting to be told we are 'wrong' for being happy with our Monero?

OT: We're holding up rather well in terms of fiat price, in spite of BTC's (welcome) mooning.  Hope it stays that way.

EDIT: 5 minutes later BTC goes up to over 7700.  But XMR hangs on at $122 still... Eek!

我想要火箭和火车
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:03:22 PM

I wish they would tell us an estimated Kovri launch date though. But whatever, still a good coin.

I dont think kovri is that far that anyone should give any estimations. If it will happen in 2018 I will be super happy.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:40:42 PM

I think you are debating with a robot there - there seem to be a lot of weird newbie posts, containing randomness. They all have similar usernames, only post and don't reply
kurious
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:46:50 PM

I think you are debating with a robot there - there seem to be a lot of weird newbie posts, containing randomness. They all have similar usernames, only post and don't reply

I just figured that one out - due to the post above you.

Check his other posts - definitely a bot.

我想要火箭和火车
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4894

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:07:57 PM

Wherein Fluffy Pony details his plans for Globee world domination:

https://moneromonitor.com/episodes/2017-11-16-Episode-015.html

An interesting listen/read. Very good prospects for Monero.

Is it true?

Or is it FluffyGate! Cheesy

Since no one else is answering, I feel a little sorry for you.  I will rise to the bait.

Mentioning Doge etc. in relation to Monero is really a bit silly.  I don't think you will find many people consider Doge to have been a good investment.

Mined it and then sold them @280-300 Sats. It bought me a bunch of vid cards back then.

I just figured that one out - due to the post above you.

Check his other posts - definitely a bot.

I made a thread in Meta for an option to block n00b accounts for these reasons and more.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
walonek

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:18:02 PM

Prayer Trolls of Moronero. How do you feel ? Do you like to be assraped by the price movements fueled by psychology? No ? Guess what coin will be pumped next and guess why Ripple... Sit still. Busstop at 0.02 checked. 0.024 not reached = weak market as community. 0.015 is beeing tested.

So how many of you ShortMeMore? So how is your teory about rising nomore when btc falls? Moroneros... Hypocrits. Biggest and worst community. Hodlers scared and weak lol. Good to short.
0.015 roea not hold test of 0.011 incoming

I'm rooting for your .011 prediction.  I'll go ahead and set some buy orders at .0114.  Happy if they're filled.  happy if they aren't.

Hey Capslock you believer, do you still got those orders opened at 0.014? Or you moved to ~0.011 ? Remember to move down to 0.006 when 0.01 will not hold. Still waiting for noMoreacles? Hehehe...
I wont mention the retarded asshole Smiley. He probably is bubbling cause of loosing BTCs sitting at noMore.

FIAT lovers - when 120 usd does not hold prepare for 90 usd Smiley
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:15:04 AM

I have more than 5 moneros stucked on my portfolio, i bought them all at $125 (0.015 btc a few days ago) and now the price of each one has dropped to $120 but the equivalent of bitcoin is 0.013 btc per monero.
I am losing a lot of money, i dont know what to do guys, should i sell now to cut that loss or just hold them for a while? i am not trying to get more USD value, i just want to have more bitcoins.
but this situation is stressing me a lot, i dont know what to do at the moment, i really trust in monero but maybe it is not a good moment to invest in altcoins.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:21:47 AM

I have more than 5 moneros stucked on my portfolio, i bought them all at $125 (0.015 btc a few days ago) and now the price of each one has dropped to $120 but the equivalent of bitcoin is 0.013 btc per monero.
I am losing a lot of money, i dont know what to do guys, should i sell now to cut that loss or just hold them for a while? i am not trying to get more USD value, i just want to have more bitcoins.
but this situation is stressing me a lot, i dont know what to do at the moment, i really trust in monero but maybe it is not a good moment to invest in altcoins.

So lets see you bought at 125 and it is now worth 120, that is 5 usd per coin lost. 5 times 5 is 25, so you are down $25. Do understand this is stressing you out so much that you have lost all trust in a coin you bought one day ago? And you need us to tell you what to do? So you want random internet people to tell you how to gamble your money when losing $25 is stressing you?

You my friend are heading to a coronary, I hope you don't eat bacon.

Edited: w0w I'm sorry it is "more than 5", does that mean less than 6?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
CBTrading

Activity: 192
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:53:59 AM

Lean back and relax! You bought the ATH, if this "dip" is too much stress for you, wait for the next rally and sell your Moneros and stay away from this market. I´m bagholder by some coins, they have really the potential to become a shitcoin.

Monero is a safe haven and will pump again. Keep calm and don´t check the chart for a while (every 5 min.).

Just my 2 cents.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:26:27 AM

Hey Capslock you believer, do you still got those orders opened at 0.014? Or you moved to ~0.011 ? Remember to move down to 0.006 when 0.01 will not hold. Still waiting for noMoreacles? Hehehe...
I wont mention the retarded asshole Smiley. He probably is bubbling cause of loosing BTCs sitting at noMore:)

If you could read you'd see I set buy orders at .0114.  Not 14.

But you are not interested in reading.  You are only here to mock.

Well as you mock consider this...  

Just for fun... look at my join date.

Now consider how many Monero I was able to buy when they were between $0.25 and $4 with bitcoin I acquired when BTC was between $1 and $2 dollars.  Now those Monero are ~$120.  After you predicted their demise back when they were $80.

Seriously.  Think about it.

Your predictions are shit.   You say it's either going to .02 or .01.  Then you congratulate yourself when it gets within 25% of either number.  All the while it goes UP in $ value.  YOUR PREDICTIONS ARE SHIT.

There are people in this thread who have lost more value in dust and misplaced private keys than you will ever see in total in your entire miserable life.

Save up... and buy 1 or 2 Monero.  In the end it will benefit you.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:38:30 AM

Did you go all-in during a spike? I hope you learnt a valuable lesson about trading.

Personally, I buy on the way down and sell on the way up, and never risk more then 1% of my entire trading capital on a single trade (actually usually no more than 0.1%)

I suggest you buy a book on the basics of forex trading.
antw081

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:19:55 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 08:31:02 AM by antw081

My friend, a few words of advice:

1) If you can't stomach a mild drop from 0.015 to 0.013, please just cash out of crypto-currencies as soon as you are back in profit (which I believe you are already now since we are at 0.0158 at the time of me typing this). Crypto-currencies are not for you and you will have a much happier life with less stress if you just leave this thing all together.

2) Don't invest any amount you are not willing to write off entirely. Crypto-currencies is gambling except even riskier because no one knows what the odds of winning this game is. At least when you buy a lottery ticket or gamble at the casino you can calculate the theoretical odds of winning.

3)"i just want to have more bitcoins." This is your biggest mistake. The correct way to think is, "i just want to have more Monero." That is my sole motto in life and it has serve me well so far Tongue.

4) Also, never ever take any financial / trading advise from anyone in the Monero Speculation thread here. Including all the above advise I just typed - please disregard it. I am dead serious here - trust no one (especially on BitcoinTalk).
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:00:22 AM

I bought some moneros with my free BTG, seemed like a logical trade at these prices

buntyboy

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:46:01 AM

Prayer Trolls of Moronero. How do you feel ? Do you like to be assraped by the price movements fueled by psychology? No ? Guess what coin will be pumped next and guess why Ripple... Sit still. Busstop at 0.02 checked. 0.024 not reached = weak market as community. 0.015 is beeing tested.

So how many of you ShortMeMore? So how is your teory about rising nomore when btc falls? Moroneros... Hypocrits. Biggest and worst community. Hodlers scared and weak lol. Good to short.
0.015 roea not hold test of 0.011 incoming

I'm rooting for your .011 prediction.  I'll go ahead and set some buy orders at .0114.  Happy if they're filled.  happy if they aren't.

I wont mention the retarded asshole Smiley. He probably is bubbling cause of loosing BTCs sitting at noMore.

FIAT lovers - when 120 usd does not hold prepare for 90 usd Smiley

Move it along then. I've got both my BTC and fiat ready, but it looks like we'll be hitting a 2 BN Market Cap first?

So 90 USD at 0.006 equates to $15K per bitcoin. How long do I need to wait for that to happen?

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:16:49 PM

I am losing a lot of money,

You dont. You seems to made a mistake. Price of Monero is 0.0156 BTC. So if you sell now you will have healthy profit of 0.003btc.  Luckily you have me to tell you this mistake and pull you out of reds Smiley
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:44:18 PM

My friend, a few words of advice:

1) If you can't stomach a mild drop from 0.015 to 0.013, please just cash out of crypto-currencies as soon as you are back in profit (which I believe you are already now since we are at 0.0158 at the time of me typing this). Crypto-currencies are not for you and you will have a much happier life with less stress if you just leave this thing all together.

2) Don't invest any amount you are not willing to write off entirely. Crypto-currencies is gambling except even riskier because no one knows what the odds of winning this game is. At least when you buy a lottery ticket or gamble at the casino you can calculate the theoretical odds of winning.

3)"i just want to have more bitcoins." This is your biggest mistake. The correct way to think is, "i just want to have more Monero." That is my sole motto in life and it has serve me well so far Tongue.

4) Also, never ever take any financial / trading advise from anyone in the Monero Speculation thread here. Including all the above advise I just typed - please disregard it. I am dead serious here - trust no one (especially on BitcoinTalk).

Ohh, you just had to say what I said only in a respectful manner! For shame (on me). Well said, I need to stop letting these type posts frustrate me. Lol Smiley

I bought some moneros with my free BTG, seemed like a logical trade at these prices

It is, If I had some (have no clue but it would have been on polo) then I would have done the same exact thing. I can't believe it isn't at zero yet, there is something weird going on with that scam that I'm not seeing.

Move it along then. I've got both my BTC and fiat ready, but it looks like we'll be hitting a 2 BN Market Cap first?

So 90 USD at 0.006 equates to $15K per bitcoin. How long do I need to wait for that to happen?

SoonTM

matrixturk

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:50:52 PM

I guess XMR will a princess in 2018. Because XMR did not much high this year. it will prepare.
KiXiNiT

Activity: 100
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:57:05 PM

I guess XMR will a princess in 2018. Because XMR did not much high this year. it will prepare.

XMR will.. be a princess in 2018?

Meh, that still makes more sense than half the price predictions and graphs in here.
Pages: « 1 ... 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 [1711] 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 ... 2191 »
  Print  

Jump to: