Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 [2034] 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 ... 2191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] Monero Speculation  (Read 3312370 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4892

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:58:44 PM

Waiting for years now, and we may be almost there.
Is everybody on board? The train may not whistle when leaving.

I just hope we are not all sitting in a train made of bamboo and palm leaves.  Where is iCEBREAKER... that was always his favorite taunt to the dash people...  CARGO CULT!

Hah, dash was a joke of coinjoin, the two should not even be used in the same sentence, but I get what you mean by using it in another context.

If this train never takes off again its because the people of the world are fools and there is nothing we can do about that. Luckily for me my main goal has always been to be here for the egalitarian aspect and not profit because if it was for profit i would have offed myself a long time ago. Smiley

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andretti83

Activity: 297
Merit: 112

PRIVATE AND NOT PREMINED: MONERO, AEON, KARBO

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:27:52 PM

Hah, dash was a joke of coinjoin, the two should not even be used in the same sentence, but I get what you mean by using it in another context.

My favorite comment:
Dash - LOL (Greg Maxwell, 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHG5lUNxqlY&feature=youtu.be&t=2054

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:32:42 PM

I just hope we are not all sitting in a train made of bamboo and palm leaves.  Where is iCEBREAKER... that was always his favorite taunt to the dash people...  CARGO CULT!

If this train never takes off again its because the people of the world are fools and there is nothing we can do about that. Luckily for me my main goal has always been to be here for the egalitarian aspect and not profit because if it was for profit i would have offed myself a long time ago. Smiley

^  Yup it's not looking that good.  I mean looking at it in USD it looks 'ok' but looking at it in BTC just looks f*cking pathetic.  I know some people like looking at the USD chart but some people bought XMR with BTC...

Romero could be ahead of its time or mostly people just don't appreciate or seek privacy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:59:22 PM

I think everyone just got way to overexcited over last two weeks.  Price of Bitcoin was slowly increasing form February to $5000 and then instead of staying there or even decline a bit it just went up more and more.  We are still more then a year before halving. And price never reach old ATH before halving.  I believe we will have to be much more patient.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:18:41 PM

My favorite comment:
Dash - LOL (Greg Maxwell, 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHG5lUNxqlY&feature=youtu.be&t=2054

That was a good one, I don't like the slide though as it is describing shadowcash failure of ringCT launch and it has Monero in that line and if you don't know whats going on you can misconstrue that slide to mean that monero ringct was faulty which is wrong.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 11:57:11 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2019, 05:16:39 AM by iCEBREAKER
Merited by Hueristic (1), cAPSLOCK (1), Last of the V8s (1)

I just hope we are not all sitting in a train made of bamboo and palm leaves.  Where is iCEBREAKER... that was always his favorite taunt to the dash people...  CARGO CULT!

You don't have to just sit and hope because XMR's progress is happening in open source repos and public testnets.

Peter Todd created the 'Dash = cargo cult' meme.  It's a perfect metaphor for their primitive scammunity's 'BuiLd baMboo runwaYs and teh cRypto godS sHall retURn witH LamBos11!1' ideology.

Where have I been?  I've been helping ensure humanity doesn't get stuck with bad digital cash in a Chaumsian failure mode (aka Black Mirror) timeline.

Who do you think is buying /u/Flenst a monstrous Death Star workstation capable of unraveling and destroying Dash's fake, broken privacy once and for all?  Wink

Hint: it's not the cheap/broke Dash-holes paying for all that sweet RAM.  Those greedy ratfuckers wouldn't even pony up a decent bug bounty for PrivateSend zero-days.

Despite plastering this challenge all over, the Masternode whales voted down the proposal to fund a real PrivateSend pen-test regime.  It's almost as if the Dark-coin bagholders didn't want to find out whether or not PrivateSend is really private.

Dash De-anonymization Contest

Icebreaker and other trolleros: I have donated $1 to Monero's development team. I sent 0.25 Dash (TX ID: 59d51690d4b56ddbf1e393fa8d3a49bcfc3247f270f36be3b6ee411802666cba-000) to shapeshift.io, which converted it to Bitcoin and sent it to the official Monero donation address listed at https://getmonero.org/getting-started/donate/.

I challenge you to de-anonymize this transaction. To make it just a little easier, I only used four rounds of Darksend, so it's exponentially less private than it would be with the maximum eight rounds.

Please tell me what address this transaction originated from.

Cheers!

So now Dash bagholders and shills are being taught a lesson by being trolled at the protocol level, watching helplessly as their once-vaunted shitty version of CoinJoin is triturated into its blockchain's constituent individual transactions.  Cool

Around 13% of DASH's privateSends are traceable to their origin

This post contains two different approaches on tracing privateSend to its originating address. The one that got this post started can be found later in the post as "Mixing cluster + metadata". The more serious one will directly follow. Despite getting some flak I followed it further and am 100% certain there is a high percentage certainty for the results of my parse, in the 90+% range. If there is a bounty for tracing privateSends I also formally apply for it with this post.

I strongly recommend to stop using privateSend if all mixed funds have one originating address in your wallet!

This approach WILL find your address, if all your mixed funds originated from one address and your privateSend has more than one input. No matter how often you mixed.

Data from parsing around 15 days of privateSends yield a success rate of ~13%. One day of privateSend takes a bit more than one hour to parse before the update that enabled 16 rounds of mixing on a single machine. The results itself look without a doubt legit in the most cases. Or to explain it different: if your privateSend is traceable the way I describe and you did something shady this should be enough to knock on your door.

Tick, tock...

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:58:17 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2019, 02:37:15 PM by Hueristic
Merited by cAPSLOCK (1)

You don't have to just sit and hope because XMR's progress is happening in open source repos and public testnets.

Peter Todd created the 'Dash = cargo cult' meme.  It's a perfect metaphor for their primitive scammunity's 'BuiLd baMboo runwaYs and teh cRypto godS sHall retURn witH LamBos11!1' ideology.

Where have I been?  I've been helping making sure humanity doesn't get stuck with bad digital cash in a Chaumsian failure mode (aka Black Mirror) timeline.

Who do you think is buying /u/Flenst a monstrous Death Star workstation capable of breaking and crushing Dash's fake, broken privacy once and for all?  Wink

Hint: it's not the cheap/broke Dash-holes paying for all that sweet RAM.  Those greedy ratfuckers wouldn't even pony up a decent bug bounty for PrivateSend zero-days.

Despite plastering this challenge all over, the Masternode whales voted down the proposal to fund a real PrivateSend pen-test regime.  It's almost as if the Dark-coin bagholders didn't want to find out whether or not PrivateSend is really private.

Dash De-anonymization Contest

Icebreaker and other trolleros: I have donated $1 to Monero's development team. I sent 0.25 Dash (TX ID: 59d51690d4b56ddbf1e393fa8d3a49bcfc3247f270f36be3b6ee411802666cba-000) to shapeshift.io, which converted it to Bitcoin and sent it to the official Monero donation address listed at https://getmonero.org/getting-started/donate/.

I challenge you to de-anonymize this transaction. To make it just a little easier, I only used four rounds of Darksend, so it's exponentially less private than it would be with the maximum eight rounds.

Please tell me what address this transaction originated from.

Cheers!

So now Dash bagholders and shills are being taught a lesson by being trolled at the protocol level, watching helplessly as their once-vaunted shitty version of CoinJoin is triturated into its blockchain's constituent individual transactions.  Cool

Around 13% of DASH's privateSends are traceable to their origin

This post contains two different approaches on tracing privateSend to its originating address. The one that got this post started can be found later in the post as "Mixing cluster + metadata". The more serious one will directly follow. Despite getting some flak I followed it further and am 100% certain there is a high percentage certainty for the results of my parse, in the 90+% range. If there is a bounty for tracing privateSends I also formally apply for it with this post.

I strongly recommend to stop using privateSend if all mixed funds have one originating address in your wallet!

This approach WILL find your address, if all your mixed funds originated from one address and your privateSend has more than one input. No matter how often you mixed.

Data from parsing around 15 days of privateSends yield a success rate of ~13%. One day of privateSend takes a bit more than one hour to parse before the update that enabled 16 rounds of mixing on a single machine. The results itself look without a doubt legit in the most cases. Or to explain it different: if your privateSend is traceable the way I describe and you did something shady this should be enough to knock on your door.

Tick, tock...

Nice, IOU +sM

johnalan

Activity: 200
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:39:44 PM

0.011X - what in the fuck is this market on?
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:24:36 PM

I've been expecting the altpocalypse for quite some time...  This might not really even be it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=753252.msg19518921#msg19518921
Halmater

Activity: 896
Merit: 630

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:18:02 PM

Monero is a crypto currency that comes to the forefront with its privacy feature, so I think it's a lot different than other cryptocurrencies. The Japanese and Chinese people show great interest in Monero. Monero had reached $ 400 in the past. That's why, people may want to invest to Monero.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12036

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:17:09 AM

I’m never happy when I find this thread on page 2 of the speculation thread.

Then I'll get it back to page ONE Roll Eyes

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:05:34 PM

Lot's of valium but not a lot of speed.  Volume is also so low compared to all the other alts within the top 20.  Last time I checked it was just around 65M USD total volume.  The thing is, XMR could be a creeper.  Meaning it's the last to rise (vs BTC) and the last to fall during this cycle.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:55:13 PM

I've been expecting the altpocalypse for quite some time...  This might not really even be it.

I'm not sure but I'm of the opinion that the shitcoin creators and exchanges are able to keep the scene alive as long as their scams are paying off.

As an example that shitcoin tron shill (whatever the fuck his name is) saying he would prop up Binance seems to keep that trainwreck chugging along. I guess its no different then the penny stock scams wallstreet runs, I doubt they will ever dissappear.

spamming

fuck off, reported

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:45:33 PM

I'm not sure but I'm of the opinion that the shitcoin creators and exchanges are able to keep the scene alive as long as their scams are paying off.

As an example that shitcoin tron shill (whatever the fuck his name is) saying he would prop up Binance seems to keep that trainwreck chugging along. I guess its no different then the penny stock scams wallstreet runs, I doubt they will ever dissappear.

^  Exaaactly! 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:57:30 PM

To me some project looks like Art. If you fast read here what ex CTO of TRON said  2. TRON is not associated with the Internet. https://www.cryptoinformers.info/news/130-why-i-leave-tron-former-cto-and-cofounder  They are doing a lot of not logical things. They have money and can afford doing it. Tron is a blockchain art. Dali of the blockchain.  It reminds me of kovri. Anonimal was just doing something just to spend founds although he did not believed it will work well.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:21:40 PM

^  It's kinda like Ethereum in a way.  You've been in the space long enough to know it's full of artists too.  Lol.  But that didn't stop it from chugging along and getting to being at second at CMC.

The market is more like a casino imo.  It's mostly gambling.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:12:39 PM

^  It's kinda like Ethereum in a way.  You've been in the space long enough to know it's full of artists too.  Lol.  But that didn't stop it from chugging along and getting to being at second at CMC.

And full of Morons. Smiley

Millionero

Activity: 807
Merit: 423

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:22:45 PM

I resemble that remark!
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:45:44 AM

I resemble that remark!

Me too, went full retard the last month. Cheesy

Febo
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:14:50 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2019, 05:43:53 PM by Febo

Tomorrow we will get 17th millionth Monero Smiley

I will rent this numbers from redditor  stephen_gordon9

Mined Monero:

18,000,000 XMR: 09-2021
18,132,305 XMR: tail emission starts (06-2022)
19,000,000 XMR: 12-2027
20,000,000 XMR: 04-2034
21,000,000 XMR: 08-2040
Only in 2040 there will be more mined XMR than mined BTC.

Daily emission:

1,991 XMR/day: today (05-2019)
1,500 XMR/day: 12-2019
1,000 XMR/day: 10-2020
750 XMR/day: 05-2021
500 XMR/day: 02-2022
432 XMR/day (tail emission): 06-2022

And dont forget in few months Monero emission inflation will go under Bitcoins or as it is popular nowadays Monero stock of flow will go ower Bitcoins Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 [2034] 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 ... 2191 »
  Print  

Jump to: