April 20, 2024, 04:33:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ...
. - 0 (0%)
.. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gigamining / Teramining  (Read 216386 times)
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 11:29:33 PM

Please bear with me as this is the busiest time in my businesses short history.

Hopefully your business history will remain short, thanks to this thread and the other about your scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boonies4u

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 02:18:43 AM

Hopefully your business history will remain short, thanks to this thread and the other about your scam.

I think the impact of the 'goings on' on this forum is less than you think.  While it is not insignificant to people like Giga... He does have to worry about forces outside of this bubble intervening in the not-so-far future.
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 03:23:17 AM

I think the impact of the 'goings on' on this forum is less than you think.  While it is not insignificant to people like Giga... He does have to worry about forces outside of this bubble intervening in the not-so-far future.

Breaching an existing contract is not an acceptable response to the GLBSE fiasco. The original debt should have been discharged and new contract terms drawn up if James was uncomfortable. Using the GLBSE fiasco as an excuse to unilaterally rewrite an existing contract is no better than what Nefario did or pirate did.

boonies4u

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 03:52:30 AM

Breaching an existing contract is not an acceptable response to the GLBSE fiasco. The original debt should have been discharged and new contract terms drawn up if James was uncomfortable. Using the GLBSE fiasco as an excuse to unilaterally rewrite an existing contract is no better than what Nefario did or pirate did.

It seemed acceptable to all those who claimed without complaint.
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 04:04:17 AM

Some are more protective of their confidential information than others. It doesn't make what James is doing ethical.

boonies4u

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 04:15:20 AM

Some are more protective of their confidential information than others. It doesn't make what James is doing ethical.

The breach of contract is what will be seen as unethical, not so much the demand of personal information. That is unless you establish a like-minded arbitrator.
dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 07:21:42 AM

I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO GET NOTARIZATION AND APOSTILLE.

@theymos
When GLBSE want to go public LEGALLY, you tried to sell your GLBSE shares & don't want go LEGALLY.

If you have the right to sell off your shares, why the hell gigamining investors don't have the option to sell their shares when gigamining wants to go LEGALLY?

THEYMOS ARE YOU MAINTAINING DOUBLE STANDARDS?
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 08:32:01 AM

105 pages, it's time for a short recap:

1) Gigamining private placement followed by IPO - huge pile of shares sold to "miner" wannabees at huge markup. (no ID required, perpetual happiness is promised)
2) Gigamining selles more shares, biggest on GLBSE (still no ID required, perpetual happiness is promised)
3) Diff is stable,e everyone is happy - more coin to Gigamining (ID required? Hell NO! Perpetual happiness is promised)
4) BTC recovers from a another massive fuck up and difficulty starts to rise
5) perpetual mining bonds turn to "turds" but Gigamining manages to be so-so investment, although never reaches the promised Mh/s
6) gigavps comes up with a new plan to milk those "miner" wannabees - Terahash - still no ID nor notarized papers required.
7) forum readers do some math and realize, thy are getting fucked AGAIN!
8) teramining proposal is changed to less expensive. gigavps ads "take it or lose everything" to the mix  - Guess what! No ID required!
9) gigavps never reaches the total Mh/s but pays the divs... GLBSE closes down and saves gigavps
10) gigavps adds a cherry to this turd and changes the contract with out ANY option to get out. ID REQUIRED! Everyone, who refuses or who finds it too expensive to send him notarized papers gets fucked - gigavps keeps all the shares and earned dividends for himself.

Did I miss anything?

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
camolist

Activity: 896

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 08:40:30 AM

1) Gigamining private placement followed by IPO - huge pile of shares sold to "miner" wannabees at huge markup. (no ID required, perpetual happiness is promised)
2) Gigamining selles more shares, biggest on GLBSE (still no ID required, perpetual happiness is promised)
3) Diff is stable,e everyone is happy - more coin to Gigamining (ID required? Hell NO! Perpetual happiness is promised)
5) perpetual mining bonds turn to "turds" but Gigamining manages to be so-so investment, although never reaches the promised Mh/s
6) gigavps comes up with a new plan to milk those "miner" wannabees - Terahash - still no ID nor notarized papers required.
Cool teramining proposal is changed to less expensive. gigavps ads "take it or lose everything" to the mix  - Guess what! No ID required!
9) gigavps never reaches the total Mh/s but pays the divs... GLBSE closes down and saves gigavps
10) gigavps adds a cherry to this turd and changes the contract with out ANY option to get out. ID REQUIRED! Everyone, who refuses or who finds it too expensive to send him notarized papers gets fucked - gigavps keeps all the shares and earned dividends for himself.

Did I miss anything?

nothing missed. and even after my request to have his lawyer get back to me...nothing...

wants me to message him when i know what his response is.

guess the next step is a lawyer of my own

really wanted to avoid this trouble but the btc amount put into it is worth it at this point

giga i'd still like to hear back from your lawyer before going through this trouble. let me know if you'll be making that happen

jamesg (OP)
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 12:12:28 PM

giga i'd still like to hear back from your lawyer before going through this trouble. let me know if you'll be making that happen

Hi camolist,

It would be nice if I had an email address to refer Quentin to. Or you can email me with the questions directly and I can forward them on.

james at gigamining dot com

Best,
James
boonies4u

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 04:24:26 PM

Hi camolist,

It would be nice if I had an email address to refer Quentin to. Or you can email me with the questions directly and I can forward them on.

Best,
James

I might not be in the right place to say this... but in all honesty... There is something SERIOUSLY wrong when people have to talk to you to speak to your lawyer! Usually it's the other way around!
johnlu

Activity: 471
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 08:16:23 PM

gigavps,

When are you supposed to receive BFL ASICs?
jamesg (OP)
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 08:26:11 PM

gigavps,

As soon as BFL gives them to me.....  Tongue

Realistically, I know as much as everyone else. Chips are supposed to be packaged today, on to somewhere else tomorrow to be put onto the PCB boards, final testing needs to happen with the chips on the boards, final testing of the MCU, tweaking of the MCU, assembly, more testing, etc, etc, etc. Board have to go out to the developers including Conman, Kano and Luke to make sure mining software works with these things.

BFL has stated that shipping would commence next week if all goes well. This seems optimistic to me, and I know BFL has had a long list of delays in the past, but we are on the downhill portion of this ride.

Hope that helps.

Best,
James
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 09:18:36 PM

gigavps,

johnlu https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/692-bfl-asic-status-2.html ~ keep an eye on this for updates

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
BitcoinMint.US

Activity: 284
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 01:42:37 AM

Cool teramining proposal is changed to less expensive. gigavps ads "take it or lose everything" to the mix  - Guess what! No ID required!

Did I miss anything?

Didn't he also lend out a ton of shares at a discounted price to be shorted, causing the share price to get cut in 1/2 while it was at it's peak?
dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 10:22:41 AM

Did I miss anything?

Didn't he also lend out a ton of shares at a discounted price to be shorted, causing the share price to get cut in 1/2 while it was at it's peak?

Out of the 16 gigamining shares i have, I bought 12 shares for 1.6btc/share.
Then share value came down to 1btc - 0.9 /share.
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 11:25:56 AM

Also note how "a lot of people" have claimed, yet no(!) numbers have been given out at all, how many of the outstanding shares were claimed and how many shareholders did claim so far.

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
chromaticcr

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 03:08:15 PM

A lot of SHARES have been cliamed, not people i assume

2 Unclaimed here, lawyers' signature are too expensive
jamesg (OP)
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 03:19:58 PM

Also note how "a lot of people" have claimed, yet no(!) numbers have been given out at all, how many of the outstanding shares were claimed and how many shareholders did claim so far.

As I said before, I will be releasing these numbers soon.
camolist

Activity: 896

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 08:45:22 PM

Hi camolist,

Best,
James
you have my email address we both know this
support@camolist.com

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: