Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:28:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368501 times)
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:38:15 AM

As much as I don't care for "to the moon" type talk, anyone talking about price stuff should just be left alone.  A coin needs a vibrant community talking about it all the time and that includes price talk as that leads to a vibrant market.  Without either, coins just slowly die from disinterest and it doesn't matter what sort of tech a coin comes out with.
Yes, it needs vibrant conversations instead of pointless price reports-comments and investing touting. Almost the same comments, almost every every single day. Every time I check up what's new have been posted since previous day I find almost exactly the same comment posted again by the same person...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Startide

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:10:31 AM

Since this is a community coin shouldn't we all have a say in what % PoS is set at?

Thanks
TrollByFire

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 02:39:33 AM

Since this is a community coin shouldn't we all have a say in what % PoS is set at?

Thanks

^ +1. 

Let us know.

BTC: 12JYhysrpqnzqhkZ6qRY8At3G14btEwTtF
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:47:18 AM

Take your time troll, real investors don't expect miracles overnight. You are doing a great job for this coin. I have been following Smiley
Startide

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:35:45 AM

Well..I would like to see 100% annually. It would help stem inflation, promote fiat investment and discourage pump and dump. The network would also be backed by fiat not just miners doing the heavy lifting. Risk/reward must be attractive.

Thanks,
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:44:30 AM

Well..I would like to see 100% annually. It would help stem inflation, promote fiat investment and discourage pump and dump. The network would also be backed by fiat not just miners doing the heavy lifting. Risk/reward must be attractive.

Thanks,

He is working on that, I personally do not invest in a coin for just its features, I invest in the people behind the coin.... just an fyi
bookworm

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:48:23 AM

I would say anywhere from 5-15% is a good rate to encourage holding. The other thought is a higher rate for the first year, say 20%, on the theory that the first year many coins will be sitting on exchanges as short term trade and rewards the long term investors. Then lower it each year by whatever amount until it is at a rate that rewards holders but doesn't cause so much inflation that the overall value per coin isn't being reduced because of said interest rate. I would guess that there would also be transaction fees rewarded to open wallets that are minting constantly and confirming transactions. I don't how that all works, as code, but it sounds good to me.  Grin

FREE 500MB addition to Dropbox account https://db.tt/XWqqB0D1
ARCH AdztGfFa9rJKL7mSSJ7RS8iCUyALRi7Eqk
XST  S6P5mtQG7MuFHuq5w7YPihB6FewvtA6eXi
BTC  1DWvZtqd4iWJbvV65CUBk1uc11vCNRJn
Startide

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:59:54 AM

I think Tranz (the Dev) of CAPS and HBN has done a pretty good job of instituting PoS. He put block limits and it also halves so that folks must be active. They can't just buy up a big chunk and open their wallet once a yr.

Thanks
voodoo1967

Activity: 98

Litecoindark Reddit Moderator

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:01:06 AM

It has just come to my attention that we have received emails asking if there are no more features coming prior to the 2.0 release.  This is not the case.  Honestly I have no idea why people feel some need to make assumptions like this when nothing has been said regarding it.

I am still working on the 1.x codebase, and am still implementing features from the official roadmap and whitepaper.  We are not abandoning the 1.x codebase, and have never said anything to indicate that this might be true.

2.0 is still a long way off!  I've merely stated that I'm not going to continue posting a new wallet once per week.  By slowing down, I mean to say that while I've been spending 12+ hours per day focusing on LTCD code, I cannot continue to do so.  As someone who is working as volunteer I cannot afford to spend so much time on the project.  I still plan to work on it, most likely doing at least some work every day, just not half of every day.

Remember, I'm not getting paid for this.  Yet another reason that I care not what the market is doing.

Yes some people want the world today and not tomorrow lol People need to just sit back and relax hold the coin and wait for stuff do get done . We have done so much since September 3rd 2014 and things continue to be getting done. If you want to make a quick bit coin then buy one lol . Holding this alt coin will pay off in the future how long I don't know but knowing I have some and a great team behind with a great community makes me happy to hold this coin. Thanks again trollybfire and devs once again  Grin

Exactly, so why have you been positng the same comments about the exchanges, prices and investing over and over again. Just sit down and relax...

yes hold and be patient good thing are coming and this is just the beginning price could go to one sat and I would still hold lol not getting mine. Grin
You have been flooding forum with posting something similiar to this almost every day for last few weeks. Sometimes more than once a day. It's been really annoying. I wouldn't be surprised if 1/3 of the posts in this thread have been yours.
This pointless comments add nothing of intellectual or educational value to this thread.
If you have been flooding Reddit with the same then it may make a lot of people reluctant to join LTCD community there.

What really bob take a break and relax if its getting to you that much last time i checked you didn't own this forum and isn't it freedom of speech here . also what have you done for the coin besides bitch. I have done so much for this coin and proud of it. oh i don't see you on the wall of fame relax no really relax.
Ghost55

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:40:38 AM

It has just come to my attention that we have received emails asking if there are no more features coming prior to the 2.0 release.  This is not the case.  Honestly I have no idea why people feel some need to make assumptions like this when nothing has been said regarding it.

I am still working on the 1.x codebase, and am still implementing features from the official roadmap and whitepaper.  We are not abandoning the 1.x codebase, and have never said anything to indicate that this might be true.

2.0 is still a long way off!  I've merely stated that I'm not going to continue posting a new wallet once per week.  By slowing down, I mean to say that while I've been spending 12+ hours per day focusing on LTCD code, I cannot continue to do so.  As someone who is working as volunteer I cannot afford to spend so much time on the project.  I still plan to work on it, most likely doing at least some work every day, just not half of every day.

Remember, I'm not getting paid for this.  Yet another reason that I care not what the market is doing.

Yes some people want the world today and not tomorrow lol People need to just sit back and relax hold the coin and wait for stuff do get done . We have done so much since September 3rd 2014 and things continue to be getting done. If you want to make a quick bit coin then buy one lol . Holding this alt coin will pay off in the future how long I don't know but knowing I have some and a great team behind with a great community makes me happy to hold this coin. Thanks again trollybfire and devs once again  Grin

Exactly, so why have you been positng the same comments about the exchanges, prices and investing over and over again. Just sit down and relax...

yes hold and be patient good thing are coming and this is just the beginning price could go to one sat and I would still hold lol not getting mine. Grin
You have been flooding forum with posting something similiar to this almost every day for last few weeks. Sometimes more than once a day. It's been really annoying. I wouldn't be surprised if 1/3 of the posts in this thread have been yours.
This pointless comments add nothing of intellectual or educational value to this thread.
If you have been flooding Reddit with the same then it may make a lot of people reluctant to join LTCD community there.

Seriously?? First of all we don't attack our own community members... Especially someone who had done so much... Crying about posts about price?? Seriously?? Where  is your participation?? I posted a thread here and on the Reddit site to have a discussion about SuperNet, BlockNet, and InternetofCoins and guess how many of you took the time to go have your say in the matter?? None of you!! And that includes you BOB!! That's serious talk about our future direction and here you are bitching about someone talking about prices... If you don't like his updates then put him on ignore I am sure he won't mind but there are others who do like his updates!! You don't speak for everyone... Heck you don't even speak for yourself... So lets stop with the playground behavior and grow up a little and like you said... RELAX!!

And participate!! Join the Reddit site and do more then that... Post something!! Surely you guys have something to add... Surely you have opinions... Share them!!

Cheers,

Ghosty

P.S. For those of  you who don't like the to the moon talk... Just remember... There is  a time for work and there is a time for play... And all work and no play makes us a pretty boring community... Do you think Dogecoin got to where they are from being boring?? I think not!! It was much this and much that.... It was fun... Make it fun or we are done!!

P.S.S. Thank you to those who took the time to vote  in the SuperNet vs BlockNet vs InternetofCoins poll... It was only 4 of you so far but it should be stated that SuperNet has zero votes so far... BlockNet has 3 and InternetofCoins has one!!
voodoo1967

Activity: 98

Litecoindark Reddit Moderator

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:48:33 AM

Well on that note I suggest that if people don't like what they see its simple click ignore that's why its there . I will not get into a mud slinging contest with a person of the community because it looks bad. The other day when I was on cryptsy someone asked me if I was one of the reddit mods I said yes. They  told me they liked my comments in the forum and to keep it up so I truly believe what Iam doing here is helping and not hurting ltcd at all. What makes us look bad is when people of this great community attack others. I may be enthusiastic about ltcd but that's a good thing not a bad thing I don't attack any members of this community nor will I ever. Now lets all get along and play nice lol thanks Voodoo Wink
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:55:43 AM

Does litecoindark have there own forums so your community members can get to know each other on a more personal level and work with each other on projects such as PR, development, etc. Also would anyone be interested in becoming a rep for your coin to speak on air with a DJ. Let me know I can pull some strings if any of you would like to step to the plate. oh and FYI I just got further into LTCD I like the low prices, if I see 800 I will invest more. So remember low prices is just an opportunity for more people to get in dont let it get you down thats just the way the crypto swings.
Ghost55

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:03:10 AM

Thanks

^ +1. 

Let us know.

New Poll... What % would you like to see Litecoindark POS at??

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll154920xD6584f60-6

Cheers,

Ghosty
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:12:06 AM

So here's a little can of worms regarding PoS.  Any discussion of "PoS" really needs to take into account a number of things before any talk about percentages can take place:

- The final anon feature of the coin
- Transaction fees
- Final mining reward
- PoS vs Forging

The coins whitepaper says that the final anon feature will be Darksend, which I assume is a "copy" of the Darkcoin tech. By design, that necessitate the use of Master Nodes which then necessitates the implementation of transaction fees. So not only does the cost required to run a Masternode need to be determined, but then the transaction fees as well since, unless I'm oblivious, the coin does not currently have.

As things stand today, the mining reward was significantly reduced which will lead to the coin being mined out "very" quickly. It's my understanding though that there will be a final "minimum" reward and I've assumed that it will be implemented when the PoS version is rolled out.

So the coin would have to have transaction fees implemented at some point as well.  Now, I don't know much about actual mining, but don't miners also typically get transaction fees when a coin has that? So would the people running Masternodes compete for those transaction fees?  Or would there be a different set of fees related to the anon transactions that the Masternodes would be paid?

My original thoughts about PoS were that "forging" would be a better idea.  The forgers would get transaction fees while miners continue to add to the supply over time which would take care of lost coins etc and thus PoS isn't really required in order to solve that particular issue.  But with forging, we'd now have another group competing for transaction fees right?

Am I completely off base with some of this? The whitepaper really doesn't discuss any of these sorts of things in depth.

As far as "pure PoS" goes, my feeling is 2%-5% is adequate.  But in this case, the coin isn't pure POS due to ongoing mining and the running of Nodes.

On a personal note, I'm really not fond of anon tech that relies on trusting other people with running nodes. If you don't have enough people running the nodes you open up attack vectors and getting enough people that are willing to invest enough to run them can be difficult.  Not to mention that a couple people with deep pockets could "own" the majority of nodes and then do what they wish.  I prefer blockchain type anon (CN coins for example) for those reasons.  Now some people say that blockchain anon isn't as secure as "eventually" someone will hack it. IMO if someone was able to eventually hack blockchain anon, we'd have much bigger problems for cryptocurrencies in general.

I'd much prefer the coin to implement something like the zerocoin/zerocash tech which no one has done as of yet.  One coin was supposed to have implemented zerocoin within the next week or so but they just came out and said it won't happen for awhile. I don't know of anyone that's trying implement zerocash yet (there is a fundamental issue with it but I believe there can be a solution for it).  It should be noted that zerocoin was talked about many times as potentially being added to bitcoin but from reading a bunch of threads it seems like they're sort of waiting for an alt coin to do it in order to prove it out.  Zerocoin is fundamentally just a "mixer" whereas Zerocash is actually for anon transactions.

So from my perspective, there's a whole lot of intertwined things that really need to be nailed down first and then the actual values for things like fees, PoS percentages etc worked out so that they are all well balanced.  Not an easy task but it needs to get done ASAP and spelled out clearly in the coins whitepaper. Without knowing all these things ahead of time, we could end up with a coin that has very high inflation on top of the high supply which would be a bad thing.

I'd also like to know what the PoS design would be.  Whether it would just be the "old" peercoin coin age type thing, one of the newer PoS V2 (some other coin is building on V2 and calling it V3 but can't remember which), PoSV or something "new".

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:19:20 AM

I posted a thread here and on the Reddit site to have a discussion about SuperNet, BlockNet, and InternetofCoins and guess how many of you took the time to go have your say in the matter?? None of you!!

I think that for some of us, it's far, far too early to be talking about that as it would be several months down the road before it could even be implemented and the landscape for all of those can completely have changed by then.  I know those things are all the buzz right now but I don't think the devs need anything else at this point that the community would start hounding them for.  lol.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:09:13 AM

So here's a little can of worms regarding PoS.  Any discussion of "PoS" really needs to take into account a number of things before any talk about percentages can take place:

- Transaction fees
- Final mining reward
- PoS vs Forging

The coins whitepaper says that the final anon feature will be Darksend, which I assume is a "copy" of the Darkcoin tech. By design, that necessitate the use of Master Nodes which then necessitates the implementation of transaction fees. So not only does the cost required to run a Masternode need to be determined, but then the transaction fees as well since, unless I'm oblivious, the coin does not currently have.

As things stand today, the mining reward was significantly reduced which will lead to the coin being mined out "very" quickly. It's my understanding though that there will be a final "minimum" reward and I've assumed that it will be implemented when the PoS version is rolled out.

So the coin would have to have transaction fees implemented at some point as well.  Now, I don't know much about actual mining, but don't miners also typically get transaction fees when a coin has that? So would the people running Masternodes compete for those transaction fees?  Or would there be a different set of fees related to the anon transactions that the Masternodes would be paid?

My original thoughts about PoS were that "forging" would be a better idea.  The forgers would get transaction fees while miners continue to add to the supply over time which would take care of lost coins etc and thus PoS isn't really required in order to solve that particular issue.  But with forging, we'd now have another group competing for transaction fees right?

Am I completely off base with some of this? The whitepaper really doesn't discuss any of these sorts of things in depth.

As far as "pure PoS" goes, my feeling is 2%-5% is adequate.  But in this case, the coin isn't pure POS due to ongoing mining and the running of Nodes.

On a personal note, I'm really not fond of anon tech that relies on trusting other people with running nodes. If you don't have enough people running the nodes you open up attack vectors and getting enough people that are willing to invest enough to run them can be difficult.  Not to mention that a couple people with deep pockets could "own" the majority of nodes and then do what they wish.  I prefer blockchain type anon (CN coins for example) for those reasons.  Now some people say that blockchain anon isn't as secure as "eventually" someone will hack it. IMO if someone was able to eventually hack blockchain anon, we'd have much bigger problems for cryptocurrencies in general.

I'd much prefer the coin to implement something like the zerocoin/zerocash tech which no one has done as of yet.  One coin was supposed to have implemented zerocoin within the next week or so but they just came out and said it won't happen for awhile. I don't know of anyone that's trying implement zerocash yet (there is a fundamental issue with it but I believe there can be a solution for it).  It should be noted that zerocoin was talked about many times as potentially being added to bitcoin but from reading a bunch of threads it seems like they're sort of waiting for an alt coin to do it in order to prove it out.  Zerocoin is fundamentally just a "mixer" whereas Zerocash is actually for anon transactions.

So from my perspective, there's a whole lot of intertwined things that really need to be nailed down first and then the actual values for things like fees, PoS percentages etc worked out so that they are all well balanced.  Not an easy task but it needs to get done ASAP and spelled out clearly in the coins whitepaper. Without knowing all these things ahead of time, we could end up with a coin that has very high inflation on top of the high supply which would be a bad thing.

I'd also like to know what the PoS design would be.  Whether it would just be the "old" peercoin coin age type thing, one of the newer PoS V2 (some other coin is building on V2 and calling it V3 but can't remember which), PoSV or something "new".

This sounds great PM me if you are interested in giving the coin a voice, just a brief moment to explain the coin and where you are headed stuff like that. Can be very good for investors to listen to. Promise to make sure you do not look bad, kevondo is the DJ you will talk to and is a chill lay back vietnam vet.
TrollByFire

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 07:14:16 AM

- Transaction fees
- Final mining reward
- PoS vs Forging

Agreed.  I should probably address some of these questions.  I'll start at the beginning.

The whitepaper states that a heavily modified DarkSend would be implemented.  Whether this could be considered a "final" anon feature or not is hard to say.  Anonymity modules first need a fully-designed API with which to conform.  Keep in mind that we're not talking about bitcoin here.  We need to keep the code out of core and easily interchangeable with additional anonymous send modules.  DarkSend is simply one possible implementation.  The module itself should be allowed to define the parameters that our DarkSend clone would use and as such, transaction fees for anonymous sends could be something that would be easily changed in the future -- Read: when we get there.

As I stated in our conversation via PM, I don't understand how you're arriving at the conclusion that the coin would be mined out quickly.  Until/Unless the minimum reward in implemented, we will continue halving at regular intervals and MAX_MONEY will still be reached.  Eventually.  That parameter was not changed when nSubsidy was adjusted.  Even without a minimum reward this will extend mining time.  We do not measure total number of coins based on the number of halvings or based on block reward.  We measure total number of coins based on the define for MAX_MONEY.  That is the only parameter.  As we are introducing fewer coins per block, we have extended the mining period.

That said, the plan is to move to a minimum reward value at some arbitrary point in the future, however, once MAX_MONEY has been reached, that reward will be zero (tx fees only). That follows bitcoin / litecoin's design almost exactly.

This also has nothing to do with PoS.  The minting/staking algorithm I have been working on does not take MAX_MONEY into account.

Nearly all bitcoin clones have some form of tx fees implemented.  As we were forked from litecoin, we have tx fees already implemented.  Send a transaction with a low enough priority and you'll quickly see that.

You bring up a good point here though, Masternodes (as defined by DarkSend) are paid via "voting process" at every new block issued.  One node is paid per block, if I understand the spec correctly.  20% of each Darkcoin block goes to the masternodes instead of the miner.  This has nothing to do with transaction fees unless, of course, a given block contains transactions sent with fees.

This is similar to my initial suggestion.  Our final implementation is not yet set in stone, and it's hard to call anything "final" as we are building these implementations as modules that can be interchangeable.

I don't understand how having another group competing for fees is a bad thing.  The transaction fees should belong to whomever created the block, no matter the process for the block's generation.

I don't feel that you're off base at all.  You've raised perfectly valid questions, so I'm taking my time to try to address them individually.

I don't think we've ever said anything about going "pure" PoS.  However, stake values can (often are) still based on what we still refer to as interest rates.  Personally, I'd be happy with 0% and the only reward coming from transaction fees included in the blocks that are minted.  That way inflation would be a non-issue, and I don't like the idea of destroying tx fees to combat it.

0% isn't likely to sit well with anyone else, though.  That's why decisions are made by the community.

Also, masternodes don't generate blocks.  They mix coins.

Actually, in darkcoin the 1000 DRK requirement for running a masternode is used entirely for the purposes of discouraging additional masternodes.  They tend to generate a lot of traffic (and also give some incentive for people to hold coins.)

I'm not 100% happy with masternodes as our "only" anon feature, and as such I have additional modules planned for 2.0.  With that said, much of 2.0's design is based around separating the individual components of running a node (not masternode, the same as any LTCD wallet.)  When the whitepaper for 2.0 is released, this will make more sense.  What I can say to attempt to shed some light on the subject is this:  The LTCD 2.0 "wallet" is a separate application from the one that hosts the LTCD 2.0 blockchain.  In fact, the "ledger daemon" has complete capability to host "multiple" blockchains, each with their own chain parameters.  It could theoretically host and distribute bitcoin's blockchain allowing you to use LTCD 2.0 as an alternative wallet to bitcoin proper.  That said, it would require a module to be written to add the hosted chain (the ledger) to the daemon.

The ledger daemon is also not responsible for distributing work / transaction lists.  It simply listens for submitted blocks, verifies their contents, and broadcasts the block to the p2p network.  It hosts blockchains.  Nothing more, nothing less.

There are other applications being built for LTCD 2.0.  Most of these operate outside the blockchain and on separate p2p networks.  However, almost all of them connect to the p2p directory to locate services.  For instance, if you wanted a local copy of the blockchain, run your own ledgerd.  If you wanted a thin wallet only, don't run the ledgerd.  If a local ledger isn't found, the wallet prompts you to connect to the p2p network to get a list of ledger services from the network.

Keep in mind, the information I've just given you is not yet finalized, is subject to change, and has not been finished.  It is strictly hearsay until the 2.0 whitepaper is released.

Again, no reason why we can't implement multiple anonymity modules.  This is one I have been watching closely as well.

We have a lot of work ahead of us.  I don't see any harm in the community discussing PoS percentages early before we put it to an actual vote.

I'd say "something new" would be the most accurate description.  Details as soon as I'm comfortable releasing them.

BTC: 12JYhysrpqnzqhkZ6qRY8At3G14btEwTtF
travis72682

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:31:11 AM

I just went to mine some ltcd and I gotta ask... Why are people mining?  With my widow I could get about 140 ltcd a day.. at the current price I could get almost three times that.

TO THE MINERS WITH LOTS OF HASH:  You would benefit not only yourselves, but the coin as well by mining a multipool then BUYING ltcd. You will get twice the coins (if not more) and you will help drive the price up.  If baffles me when I see people mining at such a huge loss..

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:37:30 AM

Renting the rigs is almost more than 50% loss than to buy LTCD trough exchange
travis72682

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:51:19 AM

Renting the rigs is almost more than 50% loss than to buy LTCD trough exchange

Thats my point, the difference is HUGE. If the top few guys mining it would mine nicehash and buy ltcd they would do much better, and there would be more buy support...

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: