Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:19:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368515 times)
voodoo1967

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Litecoindark Reddit Moderator

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:30:19 AM

all you can do is follow what you believe in that's your right and iam not against that. If you feel let down that up to you. However I believe in this community and devs and they will be doing things for this crypto. Time will tell but if you want to leave that's up to you no one is forcing you to stay and support the crypto or community Thanks  Smiley
xX_otto_Xx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:30:35 AM

People are giving away their ltcd at this amazing price of 1266 sats  wow really people how come you just don't give them all your ltcd for nothing cause that's what they are doing lmao . I Feel so sorry for them when they try to buy it back it just wont be there lol .

I dont see why u keep pushing this coin, only thing it offer is Difficulty shield and a pretty website. The Dev are behind on the Roadmap, Block Rewards has been voted to be lower by community, Dev wont lower it, Community voted PoS, Dev wont put it in place. Last week PR Dev announ PoS would Take Tor place on Roadmap. Tor was suppose to be put in place at the end of Sept or beginning of Oct,(Look at roadmap, dont get pissed at me bcuz u dont follow thou what the Dev has lined out) yall keep saying its going to the moon, yall cant even get it off the ground bcuz there no feature for fuel. E1 saying we got something I see nothing, but a bunch of kids trying to make something out of nothing with having links added to LTCD, I dont understand why anyone would add this coin or promoted it or even give it a review. The coin has nothing but hype, The ppl that are adding this coin to there site and giving it a false review must be crazy, who going to trust a site that mislead ppl with review abt a coin that has nothing but a cover and no feature to offer anyone. Sad that this coin turn out this way, so many ppl trusted in you guys. By the time you get this doin going there gonna be a better one out there and it will leave this coin where its staying on the ground. Oh by the way its almost the middle of Oct, and Roadmap said Darksend will be added, but of course not, u will sent that PR guy out and say we are not letting anyone know when we will release features, What was the Roadmap put together for, huh, damn sure wasnt for us to follow. You guys are padding urself on the back for stupid crap, This is a big let down.

You paste this as someone tweet :
KingMilkfart ‏@KingMilkfart  · 7h7 hours ago 
2 days until the big $LTCD #LitecoinDark news and we see the price make a leap so high Everest looks like an anthill. Buy now or miss out!

This is stupid chit! Unbelievable!

Wow lol why did you come in this forum lol oh lets get this straight. This coin and community is only one month old what do you want a 100.00 dollar coin by now lol . The devs have been very busy and have full time jobs as well. You are entitled to your opinion and I respect that but you cant have it all in one month really. Please don't let the door hit you on your way out.

You See you stand up for urself and knowing things arent being done the way the Roadmap is outlined and how the Community has voted things in place. You get told to get out. Instead of standing together and getting thing in place like a Community should do. Just goes to show this is not a Community coin, Its being Contorl by a handfull of ppl, but not the Community,
Ghost55

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:33:19 AM

People are giving away their ltcd at this amazing price of 1266 sats  wow really people how come you just don't give them all your ltcd for nothing cause that's what they are doing lmao . I Feel so sorry for them when they try to buy it back it just wont be there lol .

I dont see why u keep pushing this coin, only thing it offer is Difficulty shield and a pretty website. The Dev are behind on the Roadmap, Block Rewards has been voted to be lower by community, Dev wont lower it, Community voted PoS, Dev wont put it in place. Last week PR Dev announ PoS would Take Tor place on Roadmap. Tor was suppose to be put in place at the end of Sept or beginning of Oct,(Look at roadmap, dont get pissed at me bcuz u dont follow thou what the Dev has lined out) yall keep saying its going to the moon, yall cant even get it off the ground bcuz there no feature for fuel. E1 saying we got something I see nothing, but a bunch of kids trying to make something out of nothing with having links added to LTCD, I dont understand why anyone would add this coin or promoted it or even give it a review. The coin has nothing but hype, The ppl that are adding this coin to there site and giving it a false review must be crazy, who going to trust a site that mislead ppl with review abt a coin that has nothing but a cover and no feature to offer anyone. Sad that this coin turn out this way, so many ppl trusted in you guys. By the time you get this doin going there gonna be a better one out there and it will leave this coin where its staying on the ground. Oh by the way its almost the middle of Oct, and Roadmap said Darksend will be added, but of course not, u will sent that PR guy out and say we are not letting anyone know when we will release features, What was the Roadmap put together for, huh, damn sure wasnt for us to follow. You guys are padding urself on the back for stupid crap, This is a big let down.

2 days until the big $LTCD #LitecoinDark news and we see the price make a leap so high Everest looks like an anthill. Buy now or miss out!

Just sold your coins, and stop spreading shit and fud, just GTFO, get out of the coin, NOW

You know so far he is right? I'm a bagholder and I hope eventually he will be wrong but for now we got nothing than empty words.

So you've got nothing in the first month of this coins existence??

Here's a list off the top of my head of what the Dev team and community have achieved in that time...

We've had articles written about the coin and reviews
Reddit site (Newly updated  today I might add), FB,  Google+, Twitter...
Website with new one on the way... (Looking great too)
We've been added to more exchanges
We've been added to coinwarz, coingecko, and numerous other sites...
We've got a new logo
Road map and whitepaper published with a new 2.0 paper  on the way
We've got a new member on the Dev team which is sure to grow in time
Difficulty Shield in place
Block Explorer
Rich List

And much more... All this stuff TAKES TIME!!!!

I personally believe we have  gotten  a tremendous amount in a very short period of time... And I also feel like as a community we should  not be sitting back saying what have you done for me lately... We should be saying what can we do for our coin!!  Get involved.... Don't just watch it happen... Make it happen!!

Cheers,

Ghosty

Gooly

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:39:03 AM

Otto, you have a right to be frustrated and even upset that your investment isnt going as planned, but the devs here have been upfront and have worked hard to produce for the community and the love of crypto.

I work as a general contractor and sometimes things go wrong on a job and timelines are shifted and issues need to be dealt with. I see the same thing has happened here. I dont understand a lot of what I read on here, but I can see that devs have worked through some unforseen issues and they are doing their best to make sure that things are fixed and dont happen again. Are they perfect... of course not, but I think they are doing a great job. If you aren't happy with the results there are many other coins, but I gaurantee you wont find one without its problems... bitcoin's mtgox malleability issues were known about by many, but they didnt have enough people working on it to fix it fast enough.

Anyway, I respect your opinion... just don't agree. Lets just keep the focus on solutions for the future or take our investments else where.
voodoo1967

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:39:34 AM

Besides trying  to spread fud what have you done for this coin and community expect it rise and collect the profits. Get involved and help out instead of being negative Nelly. Smiley
Ghost55

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:42:03 AM

Wow lol why did you come in this forum lol oh lets get this straight. This coin and community is only one month old what do you want a 100.00 dollar coin by now lol . The devs have been very busy and have full time jobs as well. You are entitled to your opinion and I respect that but you cant have it all in one month really. Please don't let the door hit you on your way out.

You See you stand up for urself and knowing things arent being done the way the Roadmap is outlined and how the Community has voted things in place. You get told to get out. Instead of standing together and getting thing in place like a Community should do. Just goes to show this is not a Community coin, Its being Contorl by a handfull of ppl, but not the Community,

Spreading FUD... Which stands for FEAR, UNCERTAINTY,  and DOUBT... Does no good for anyone... It does not in any way support this coin or it's community... We have a great and mature community  that for the most part is immune to such rhetoric... We are not telling you to get out... But if  you are not happy then that is certainly an option for you... It's not like there isn't enough buying pressure sitting there ready to vacuum up your coins!!! You want to do something good for this coin and community??? All you have to do  is stop spreading FUD and if you have concerns you simply need to voice them in a more mature fashion!! I can assure you there are developments happening in the background that everyone  is going to be very happy about very soon!!

Cheers,

Ghosty
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:47:24 AM

LTCD will be most loving coin soon Smiley It's a great time to buy while it's cheap, i think in few weeks it will rise and rise so don't just sit & watch market  Tongue

buy some and hold & get ready to enjoy the ride in coming days Smiley
Ghost55

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:48:35 AM

Community... You have to keep in mind that FUD can and is used as a tool to drive the price down and to shake the coins loose from nervous hands... Don't fall for it... Hold strong!! Don't sell cheap... Everyone wants this coin and the buy pressure is at times 10 to 1 the sells... People want what you have... It's a sellers market so if  they want  our coins they are going to have to pay for them!!

But you already knew that...

Cheers,

Ghosty
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:49:04 AM

Just sold your coins, and stop spreading shit and fud, just GTFO, get out of the coin, NOW

You know so far he is right? I'm a bagholder and I hope eventually he will be wrong but for now we got nothing than empty words.

Here's a list off the top of my head of what the Dev team and community have achieved in that time...

We've got a new logo
Block Explorer
Rich List

I personally believe we have  gotten  a tremendous amount in a very short period of time... And I also feel like as a community we should  not be sitting back saying what have you done for me lately... We should be saying what can we do for our coin!!  Get involved.... Don't just watch it happen... Make it happen!!

Cheers,

Ghosty

All I see are Links and any worthless Coin can do that! What about the Roadmap, why was this laid out. Feature are not being in place as the timeline is laid out, Community voted to reduce Rewards why isnt this done on the last update, we waited two weeks for code clean up. Guys dont let these few that has taken over the Community and are doing thing there ways, Speak ur Peace, get it out in the open. If we dont stop this Clowning around and Stand up for ourself, then these few that are attacking me is just going to take over this coin and do what they want. Dont let ppl push u around and mislead u. These Links and Pretty website will not make this Coin, we need the Roadmap follow, and we need block reward reduce as it was voted by Community. we need PoS in place like the Community has voted, Quit letting these handfull that are taken over the coin contorl yall. This being a Community Coin is being Mislead! And Im not going away I will Speak when I like. I bought into this fake Roadmap and the fake Community things. I am going to Bitch abt it, I paid for this.
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:51:42 AM

ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS FOLLOW ROADMAP AND DO WHAT THE COMMUNITY HAS VOTED IN PLACE!
voodoo1967

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:56:20 AM

what who is trying to control this lol are you really buying what your saying. Who is attacking you we said we respect your opinion how is this attacking you. When you were the one that started this fud in the first place lol really wow. You have a opinion that's great there is nothing wrong with that we get what your saying. We are just saying you have options that is it. Either you want to be apart of this community or go some were else that is as plain as it gets. Smiley
Ghost55

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:56:53 AM

ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS FOLLOW ROADMAP AND DO WHAT THE COMMUNITY HAS VOTED IN PLACE!

There's being negative and  then there is being positive... You are being negative while I am choosing to be positive... I love this community... I am a member of it and I will continue to support it as best I can... I am not on the Dev team... and I am not trying to control anything... Just trying to do my part and hopefully inspire others to get involved also!! We have all said we respect your opinion... If it makes you feel better... It's okay to cry!!

Cheers,

Ghosty

P.S. The roadmap is a guideline... When it  comes to coding you sometimes make the deadline and sometimes you dont... Just look at how many PC games get delayed for one reason or another... That's coding and that's life!! Im going to assume you had  a bad day... So Im sending you a digital hug!!
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:57:28 AM

There's being negative and  then there is being positive... You are being negative while I am choosing to be positive... I love this community... I am a member of it and I will continue to support it as best I can... I am not on the Dev team... and I am not trying to control anything... Just trying to do my part and hopefully inspire others to get involved also!! We have all said we respect your opinion... If it makes you feel better... It's okay to cry!!

Cheers,

Ghosty

+1

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
xtent

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:58:05 AM

People are giving away their ltcd at this amazing price of 1266 sats  wow really people how come you just don't give them all your ltcd for nothing cause that's what they are doing lmao . I Feel so sorry for them when they try to buy it back it just wont be there lol .

KingMilkfart ‏@KingMilkfart  · 7h7 hours ago  

We've got a new logo
Block Explorer
Rich List

Cheers,

Ghosty

All I see are Links and any worthless Coin can do that! What about the Roadmap, why was this laid out. Feature are not being in place as the timeline is laid out, Community voted to reduce Rewards why isnt this done on the last update, we waited two weeks for code clean up. Guys dont let these few that has taken over the Community and are doing thing there ways, Speak ur Peace, get it out in the open. If we dont stop this Clowning around and Stand up for ourself, then these few that are attacking me is just going to take over this coin and do what they want. Dont let ppl push u around and mislead u. These Links and Pretty website will not make this Coin, we need the Roadmap follow, and we need block reward reduce as it was voted by Community. we need PoS in place like the Community has voted, Quit letting these handfull that are taken over the coin contorl yall. This being a Community Coin is being Mislead! And Im not going away I will Speak when I like. I bought into this fake Roadmap and the fake Community things. I am going to Bitch abt it, I paid for this.

You sound like an idiot, please put together an actual sentence.  Nobody can take you serious when you sound like you have Down Syndrome.
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:58:19 AM

what who is trying to control this lol are you really buying what your saying. Who is attacking you we said we respect your opinion how is this attacking you. When you were the one that started this fud in the first place lol really wow. You have a opinion that's great there is nothing wrong with that we get what your saying. We are just saying you have options that is it. Either you want to be apart of this community or go some were else that is as plain as it gets. Smiley

voodoo1967

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:59:54 AM

NASA  delayed the mars rover launch time to fud them lol
Gooly

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:01:48 AM

@ Otto

So as far as I can see they have accomplished everything important, except for tor (which has been switched with pos).
Plus early on they developed digishield and they have done some things that aren't on this list... as another member of your community Im trying to follow you, but I am having a hard time following your case. You need to give facts not just grumble if you want people to take your arguments seriously.

For those here wanting to see a chart of our coin: https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-LTCD

(It will be awesome when we get listed on wisdom charts!!) https://bitcoinwisdom.com/

~darylluke.

I  just contacted wisdom charts as well I encourage the community to do the same.  Grin Lets do this!
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:03:58 AM

Read xtent message too. Im gonna bitch, these school kids threat wont keep me from speaking my peace, Im just the only man here that will stand up for my self!
Gooly

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:09:11 AM

I wish I new code... never should have given that up 2nd year at j.c...

Anyway, if I could code I would have already joined this team and being doing something productive instead of wasting time reading posts...

I am hoping for a $1 coin in the future. I believe its possible... just some hard work, innovation, and perseverance!

Like the S.F. Giants would say YES! YES! YES!  (while thrusting their fingers towards the moon!)
xtent

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:12:06 AM

Read xtent message too. Im gonna bitch, these school kids threat wont keep me from speaking my peace, Im just the only man here that will stand up for my self!

Huh?
Sorry, I don't speak retard, can you say it again in a human language?
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: