Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:53:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368501 times)
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 04:35:23 PM

Maybe you can try there IRC to get a faster response. Can you post at the forum when they solved your problem? I tought more Community members has the same problem. Thanks!

Thanks. I will keep you updated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:27:46 AM

here an idea i was talking to trollbyfire:
some programmer can build something an apps a game or anything else
and implementing a program that
run an RPC query against the daemon using the
getbalance RPC call.  It returns JSON data that
can be used in your program , to make it work like a serial number for
registration activating it's functionality.

Making this first coin that have programs that works
only if you have the coins in your wallet
eliminating the need to sell them to buy the program !!!!

some site of what is out there already good to be used by anyone if interested :

http://ciyam.org/at/

sign document on blockchain

https://blocksign.com/

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:30:43 AM

making a game mario like , or somthing else that talk
of LTCD and uploading it on :
http://corporate.miniclip.com/developers/

Would be a pubblicity without par
in the cryptocoin wolrd

(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:37:52 AM

http://bravenewcoin.com/news/payza-allows-you-to-instantly-sell-bitcoin-and-enables-free-remittances-for-21-currencies/

maybe this can be done for coin like LTCD

Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:35:25 PM

Okay..

Im not here to spread FUD...

BUT..

We need something to get back into the game.. We are the 3rd page on bittrex with only 5 BTC trade volume the last 24 hours.

I think we need some games (Dice, Betting, Blackjack, Poker) so we can get some coins around.
All I can see is a coin being mined but has no use at this moment.

You cant have a currency with value that can be used for nothing.

So what do you guys say..?

Shall we get started so we can have a use for our coins?

Merchants, Games and other goods.

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:42:11 PM

Okay..

BUT..

We need something to get back into the game.. We are the 3rd page on bittrex with only 5 BTC trade volume the last 24 hours.

I think we need some games (Dice, Betting, Blackjack, Poker) so we can get some coins around.

Maybe hit up member yogg who hosts http://altdice.net you never know Dice might be fun hahaha
Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:45:31 PM

Okay..

BUT..

Maybe hit up member yogg who hosts http://altdice.net you never know Dice might be fun hahaha

Will do.

Just requested LTCD for www.coinpayments.net

mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:33:02 PM

I've got a question about Cryptsy again.

I received reply from them 4 days ago:

"There was an update on LTCD wallet and this withdrawal was sent out before we updated. That is why the transaction does not appear in the blockchain and you haven't received the coins yet. I have put this withdrawal on a list of resends that have to be sent out with new transaction id's. These are worked in the order they are received so please be patient as the transaction is resent. Thank you."

Previous weekend, someone from Cryptsy posted in our thread and said that they updated their wallet and transactions whould be processed withing few hours (mullick. I sent him a PM. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=99433)

It's been a week since I tried to withdraw my LTCD from Cryptsy (previous Saturday) and still have not received my LTCD.
Has anyone got the same problem or have got any other updates in relation to theri withdrawal problem?
I've been even more careful with such things since MintPal issue.

We have a few withdrawals that have been set to reporocess

Ill have a look at why they have not yet. Sorry for the delay
Litecoindark (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 04:38:59 PM

I've got a question about Cryptsy again.

I received reply from them 4 days ago:

"There was an update on LTCD wallet and this withdrawal was sent out before we updated. That is why the transaction does not appear in the blockchain and you haven't received the coins yet. I have put this withdrawal on a list of resends that have to be sent out with new transaction id's. These are worked in the order they are received so please be patient as the transaction is resent. Thank you."

Previous weekend, someone from Cryptsy posted in our thread and said that they updated their wallet and transactions whould be processed withing few hours (mullick. I sent him a PM. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=99433)

It's been a week since I tried to withdraw my LTCD from Cryptsy (previous Saturday) and still have not received my LTCD.
Has anyone got the same problem or have got any other updates in relation to theri withdrawal problem?
I've been even more careful with such things since MintPal issue.

We have a few withdrawals that have been set to reporocess

Ill have a look at why they have not yet. Sorry for the delay

Thanks!

BTC: 1JwLwhZNy8CtKL92NcwNHJNFB8gwF1kRN2
JSpike

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:44:29 PM

Many people talking about withdraw their coins from Cryptsy because of the comming lawsuit.
Because I didn't trust them for a long time, to many problems, I can give the same advice:)

Better be save then sorry.
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:55:11 PM

Okay..

BUT..

I was wondering of we could gather enough bitcoin to break those enormous sell walls against LTCD. So we can see some natural development of LTCD, in stead of this low manipulation by whoever knows. Traders see that LTCD can't go anywhere with those sell walls, so that's a good reason why trading value is low atm.

In my opinion LTCD aims at privacy, so let's start there with acceptation and merchants. VPN providers, AES encryption products, Darkmarkets, spyshops, anonymous, wikileaks, etc, etc. In order to be succesfull LTCD needs more value, which can be achieved by our community and putting together our Bitcoin!!!

Litecoindark (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 05:09:58 PM

Okay..

BUT..

I was wondering of we could gather enough bitcoin to break those enormous sell walls against LTCD. So we can see some natural development of LTCD, in stead of this low manipulation by whoever knows. Traders see that LTCD can't go anywhere with those sell walls, so that's a good reason why trading value is low atm.

In my opinion LTCD aims at privacy, so let's start there with acceptation and merchants. VPN providers, AES encryption products, Darkmarkets, spyshops, anonymous, wikileaks, etc, etc. In order to be succesfull LTCD needs more value, which can be achieved by our community and putting together our Bitcoin!!!

I will discus with the team about adding games. What about acceptation and merchants I think the community can help the team with this. Give me a pm or email so we can check it out.

BTC: 1JwLwhZNy8CtKL92NcwNHJNFB8gwF1kRN2
JCJr222

Activity: 241

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:55:03 PM

Many people talking about withdraw their coins from Cryptsy because of the comming lawsuit.
Because I didn't trust them for a long time, to many problems, I can give the same advice:)

Okay, you have to use a little common sense with the "pending Cryptsy lawsuit." First, I have read every piece of literature I can find on the matter. Regardless of the he-said she-said surrounding the case, you have to take into account the things we know about the case. Cryptsy/Paul Vernon have not yet been served with any legal notice of suit. This tells us that the case has been "leaked" so to speak. A good attorney would never let this happen and try to surprise the defendants with their legal action, not let the story leak and give them plenty of time to come up with a defense before this ever makes it to court. I have dealt with legal matters like this in my regular line of work, and IF you have a case, secrecy is of great importance until the matter finally reaches the notification stage &/or court. It seems very clear that the prosecuting attorney feels he doesn't have a very strong case, and therefore leaked the story in a weak attempt to strong-arm Cryptsy by creating a shitstorm of FUD in hopes they will settle before it gets to court. If there were a strong case, we would have heard nothing of any such suit this early in the game.
Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:20:28 PM

Okay..

BUT..

I will discus with the team about adding games. What about acceptation and merchants I think the community can help the team with this. Give me a pm or email so we can check it out.

Well, im looking forward for PoS.

Poll about what % the community wants http://www.poll-maker.com/results154920xD6584f60-6#tab-2 says 5% atm.
I think that is a good amount.

jahl

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:47:50 PM

Okay, you have to use a little common sense with the "pending Cryptsy lawsuit." First, I have read every piece of literature I can find on the matter. Regardless of the he-said she-said surrounding the case, you have to take into account the things we know about the case. Cryptsy/Paul Vernon have not yet been served with any legal notice of suit. This tells us that the case has been "leaked" so to speak. A good attorney would never let this happen and try to surprise the defendants with their legal action, not let the story leak and give them plenty of time to come up with a defense before this ever makes it to court. I have dealt with legal matters like this in my regular line of work, and IF you have a case, secrecy is of great importance until the matter finally reaches the notification stage &/or court. It seems very clear that the prosecuting attorney feels he doesn't have a very strong case, and therefore leaked the story in a weak attempt to strong-arm Cryptsy by creating a shitstorm of FUD in hopes they will settle before it gets to court. If there were a strong case, we would have heard nothing of any such suit this early in the game.

SO and what you want to say with this? are you really talk all this shit in a positive way, or in a negative way. Or are you defending cryptsy.

Let me say one thing very clear about Cryptsy, facts about the website 1 - terrible network speed specially the last 1,5 week again, but it was a problem that get back every week some time.
                                                                                                  2 - 1,5 week on and on problems with all there coins, with trading them. "it was totally not possible to trade any.

and then nr 3 the one that confines me to get out of there right a way, the support and replay from customers help.

this is what happen few weeks ago, and let me be clear it's my own stupid mistake by trust the e-mail confirm withdraw.

what happens when i make a withdraw, that the withdraw address was changed inside the e-mail and i was not focus and pushed except without looking.

lucky for me it was not that big amount, but every amount you lose by this kind of shit is 1 cent to much.

when my withdraw was not get dunn, i look e-mail and know it right a way some scam change my withdraw address.

I did right a way some back check inside my totaly system, that is control 24 hours a day with 2 programs with legal software.

There are only 1 connected device, and after an extra totaly deep search for any virus or holes in the firewall the results where 0

then i did a back check on all the log files about the history connection, from the application and from my own system software. also there i found totally not 1 superstition act of scam.

then ad the end, i ask an expert to check my system and send a backcheck request to the security program i use. Because if i can't find it, then or its so good hide we can't find it back or it was never there.

And pretty fast i get the e-mail, clean and no trace of any scam or whatever.

When i send this information, with all the results to the cryptsy team, the answer was like most of company's have a copy past style and they put the finger to my system.
  Because they had the best team with good pro's and there system was control 24 hours a day by there own team.

So, then its there word against yours. And we all know how this will ends, you never going to win this. End when you keep up sending a replay with "so you can tell me your system is
  100% prove of scam "you never get a answer.  And when i think about it, why somebody will hack my system and steal 30 euro of coins. then when they can hack the cryptsy system and
  steal many many more coins. And i find out, if you ask somebody inside the chat there. If they have the same problem once, you get blocked right a way. I was not telling something bad,
  i was only ask. Its like they want to keep it quit, that there was a leak in there system. Or what if somebody inside the company it self put some bug, for sure they not going to tell the customer.
  yea we had a employe, and steal money. this will be a a disaster for a company.

The point is clear that from that moment, the website is working like shit and that is ad least very remarkable.

But i find out, that scams and stealing money is a daily thing we see in the coin world. if its not by scam trojans, then its by scam coins that are create only for make easy money in short amount of time.

And for me personally, have change my strategy and first do some good background about invest inside any coin. Advice when you can't find some dev information think 2 where you going to burn your
  hands on.

By the way this coin, is not a scam coin for sure like some report in the begin.

have a nice day people     

so you made a withdrawel, got the comfirmation email and the recipient address was different from the one you had made a redrawel to?

jahl

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:55:39 PM

*snip*

Does your system not compare its withdrawel address to the one in the email before it accepts the withdrawel ?
AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:53:30 PM

just sent someone a message who might be able to make (dice)games.

if he is willing to ofcourse. hope so

we will see  Smiley

grtz

JSpike

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:54:36 PM

SO and what you want to say with this? are you really talk all this shit in a positive way, or in a negative way. Or are you defending cryptsy.

Let me say one thing very clear about Cryptsy, facts about the website 1 - terrible network speed specially the last 1,5 week again, but it was a problem that get back every week some time.
                                                                                                  2 - 1,5 week on and on problems with all there coins, with trading them. "it was totally not possible to trade any.

and then nr 3 the one that confines me to get out of there right a way, the support and replay from customers help.

this is what happen few weeks ago, and let me be clear it's my own stupid mistake by trust the e-mail confirm withdraw.

what happens when i make a withdraw, that the withdraw address was changed inside the e-mail and i was not focus and pushed except without looking.

lucky for me it was not that big amount, but every amount you lose by this kind of shit is 1 cent to much.

when my withdraw was not get dunn, i look e-mail and know it right a way some scam change my withdraw address.

I did right a way some back check inside my totaly system, that is control 24 hours a day with 2 programs with legal software.

There are only 1 connected device, and after an extra totaly deep search for any virus or holes in the firewall the results where 0

then i did a back check on all the log files about the history connection, from the application and from my own system software. also there i found totally not 1 superstition act of scam.

then ad the end, i ask an expert to check my system and send a backcheck request to the security program i use. Because if i can't find it, then or its so good hide we can't find it back or it was never there.

And pretty fast i get the e-mail, clean and no trace of any scam or whatever.

When i send this information, with all the results to the cryptsy team, the answer was like most of company's have a copy past style and they put the finger to my system.
  Because they had the best team with good pro's and there system was control 24 hours a day by there own team.

So, then its there word against yours. And we all know how this will ends, you never going to win this. End when you keep up sending a replay with "so you can tell me your system is
  100% prove of scam "you never get a answer.  And when i think about it, why somebody will hack my system and steal 30 euro of coins. then when they can hack the cryptsy system and
  steal many many more coins. And i find out, if you ask somebody inside the chat there. If they have the same problem once, you get blocked right a way. I was not telling something bad,
  i was only ask. Its like they want to keep it quit, that there was a leak in there system. Or what if somebody inside the company it self put some bug, for sure they not going to tell the customer.
  yea we had a employe, and steal money. this will be a a disaster for a company.

The point is clear that from that moment, the website is working like shit and that is ad least very remarkable.

But i find out, that scams and stealing money is a daily thing we see in the coin world. if its not by scam trojans, then its by scam coins that are create only for make easy money in short amount of time.

And for me personally, have change my strategy and first do some good background about invest inside any coin. Advice when you can't find some dev information think 2 where you going to burn your
  hands on.

By the way this coin, is not a scam coin for sure like some report in the begin.

have a nice day people     

so you made a withdrawel, got the comfirmation email and the recipient address was different from the one you had made a redrawel to?

yep you right ,

they tell me, that between the moment i put my withdraw address inside the tab and push enter. a scam change that address into the scammer address

and they take advantage of people that not focus the confirmation e-mail for the withdraw.

so if you get this e-mail you not expect there will be somebody else his address.

But now i know better.

And yes this is possible, there are scams like that. But it's also possible i put the right address and something on there site change my address. But no its my system because they have the best
  people working on there platform. And he knows right a way that my system is dirty and , have a scam on board.

He did get the results of the AVG team that i ask specially to invest my system before and after this was happen. Also a friend of mine that has a job as IT security, find nothing.

Personally, i am a guy that put security of my own computers on a high level from day 1 i use computers and thats already from the day i use a acorn electron "1 of the first computers begin 1983"

You know, it's all my own fault, if i had looked better and check my e-mail confirmation.

But it's the arrogant people that work there, and put the finger right a way in my direction. And you can't do anything about it, also when it was on there side of the line. You can't prove it.

The sad thing, is when i had the conversation with this security guy from Cryptsy. That he told me it happens many time, so i ask him "if you do know why not warning people with a popup screen when they

do a withdraw. Its a simple action just before you push enter, some popup get up with red sign. Please check your withdraw address, if its the same address to put inside.

The answer was. Then i can put a sign ad every step in the program.  When he told me that, i was thinking maybe it's interesting to start a case against this person, who not warning for the danger.

With the knowledge, he already know this was happen many time before.

I tell this because, i maybe not the only person, who not look there withdraw address in the confirmation e-mail.

Have a nice night friends   

+100

I think for now it is not so important if they get the lawsuit or not, after MT Gox and Mintpal I think even lot smaller things  can break an exchange.
To many red flags about Cryptsy as one example above here and many others.

So Yes I think it is better to remove your coins if you love them:)
xPooky

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:44:24 AM

LitecoinDark Dice
http://ltcd.dice.cryptospot.me/
Enjoy!
voodoo1967

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Litecoindark Reddit Moderator

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:04:34 AM

LitecoinDark Dice
http://ltcd.dice.cryptospot.me/
Enjoy!

Nice a New game to try Awesome Work  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: