Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:12:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736724 times)
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 09:22:48 PM

really hope this thing goes for a least 3 weeks. Ive got 3 grand fiat to spare by then.
You can always buy from the NXT AE anyway.

Exactly and I think it would be better to not make this IPO last too long.

This will give the SuperTraders a 1000 BTC bankroll and a chance for some nice near term profits. I hope to have some announcements regarding the SuperTraders this week.

SuperTraders is like your babyShark project ? I'm still waiting to become a babyShark.

After the SuperNET asset dividend, there will not be any value to the TOKEN asset other than a collectors item. A crypto backed by "air" so to speak. I guess it will become just like most other cryptos, so it will be interesting to see what market value it will have.

A great funny thing would be if it is making the coinmarketcap list as the discarded shell of UNITY

James

P.S. SuperTraders is a bit more advanced than babyShark, I have staffed an international 7x24hr trading operation and will be making some announcements about this. PM me your historical trading results and I will evaluate the possibility of adding more traders

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 09:26:59 PM

Well generally I won't join any overhype ICO like this, but James might be the new Marc Zuckerberg or Bill Gates, the coder who understands how cooperate works. In fact I have seen many brilliant coders, but a coder with such marketing skill is pretty rare. I've never seen a coder who spent so much time on marketing than coding either.
But everything is still in the speculative phase. I will take the standby mode.
Another thing might be important for James as well as I notice that Supernet is the trademark of Vodafone NZ
http://help.vodafone.co.nz/app/answers/detail/a_id/18812/~/what-is-vodafones-supernet%3F

I wonder if your project goes mainstream you could have some problems with this giant company. The best is to check it now.

Regards,

Aizen
SuperNET is the name of the asset, with a number, UNITY is the trading symbol
Trademark law segments the scope of the name so that the marks should not be confusing to the consumer

so if there is the same name for a car and a shampoo, this is acceptable name "conflict". Very few people, no matter how drunk will try to drive their shampoo and I am not sure how you will use a car to wash your head.

So, if there are some people that will confuse the SuperNET for a telephone, then we will have some confusion and I would suggest to vodafone that they abandon their pending application for their form of supernet, which to my knowledge has not been approved in any jurisdiction, let alone achieved some sort of global status like SuperNET has.

James, as the anti-lawyer

James

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 09:28:39 PM

Well generally I won't join any overhype ICO like this, but James might be the new Marc Zuckerberg or Bill Gates, the coder who understands how cooperate works. In fact I have seen many brilliant coders, but a coder with such marketing skill is pretty rare. I've never seen a coder who spent so much time on marketing than coding either.
But everything is still in the speculative phase. I will take the standby mode.
Another thing might be important for James as well as I notice that Supernet is the trademark of Vodafone NZ
http://help.vodafone.co.nz/app/answers/detail/a_id/18812/~/what-is-vodafones-supernet%3F

I wonder if your project goes mainstream you could have some problems with this giant company. The best is to check it now.

Regards,

Aizen
I am on holiday from coding for a bit
I dont usually post this much, but this is a time people are deciding about their finances and this is my highest priority to protect the money of the people that are trusting me.
The code will wait patiently to be improved by me, I have found that people are a little bit less patient

James

Ultros

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:28:57 PM

Hi James, any news about the option to sell under the official price on Bter? Is that possible?
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:51:39 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 10:02:32 PM by subSTRATA

I see that the troll that is on my ignorelist just posted. He is an allstar troll and in my hall of shame

I suggest to put him on ignore so we can do our business in peace. Please do not quote anything which contains any part of his tainted words.

There were already people who have put on ignore me and others who usualy warn about dangerous deals and possible scams and ended up scammed. At least a dozen of them
were that stupid. The fact you are suggesting that same retarded move to others here - in order to continue with your "business" uninterupted by us - just strengthened my
judgement about you. It is very unfortunate this is not your favourite NXT forum so you can't lobby to have me banned here as well, isn't it?

You are scammer shit and time will prove me right.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 09:58:14 PM

It seem very little chinese attending these ICO in bter.com(only 500K CNY), bter don't make people to ensure it not a scam, or we don't know how to ensure Jl777 will keep the fund operate transparent instead of his disappear with 10000BTC funds.
It is hard for me to disappear with the funds I do not control
I think it will make sense to keep the CNY inside bter and they can be the escrow for the CNY raised

The SuperTraders will be using bter for most of the trading and these funds are not able to be withdrawn
The rest of the funds will be held in escrows (Xapo, Coinbase, community member multisig)

I will get access to 1%, which is 100 BTC
I will put in 1000 BTC and lose access to it
so now I am 900 BTC of motivations to make sure the escrows are secure!

I have had 20 million NXT in the NXT AE based funds in the SuperNET account that has been there now for over two days. It is still there and I can tell you the only thing the 1600 BTC worth of NXT has made me feel is to find the escrow for it as soon as possible
Since I already am worth ~6000 BTC, the 1600 BTC is a big fraction, but it is not even more than I already have.

I have donated about 40% of my fortune, so I guess I would have had closer to 10000 BTC personally if I didnt give out so much to the 100+ people.

James

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 10:00:34 PM

Any news about the option to sell under the official price on Bter?
I will ask

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:05:20 PM

Hey James, did you want to setup a irc for this ipo? Staff it with mods that can watch it 24.7 this should help you free up your time and allow people to volunteer to answer people's questions.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 10:07:25 PM

Can we know what coins are being considered right now to integrate the supernetwork?

i think it will be rootcoin. they will launch bitkey soon. but u should wait answer from James.
this is a warning
to make a post like this is implying things that are not appropriate
What I will do is state that I have never even heard of this rootcoin or this bitkey

now maybe you are trying to hurt rootcoin? So this either an attempt to manipulate people to buy rootcoin or get it deprioritized in the evaluation process from coins@thesupernet.org

How do you think I feel about such behaviors?

James

P.S. coin reps, if you cannot clearly state why a user of a different coin would want to use some feature your coin has,please do not spam me with PM. I am getting over 100 PM's per day and it is wasting my time. coins@thesupernet.org is the place to send applications. annoying me with a spam is a good way to get me annoyed

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 10:16:20 PM

Can we know what coins are being considered right now to integrate the supernetwork?

No, that's part of the the main point of the superNET asset. To invest in the coins BEFORE the announcement of it joining the superNET occurs.

Actually that would just be bad for the market. I hope innovative coins are being considered instead of going with the usual anon and stuff coins.

Wut? I don't understand what your reply has to do with my post that you quoted?

It's as if you describe it being a pumper. that would be bad if that was the point.

Did you read the OP?

What this means is that the coins that are accepted will most likely get a pretty immediate boost in valuation. Nothing like what happened to BBR in most cases, but still the fact that the coin instantly is worth more when it has direct access to the Supernetwork and also gains revenue sharing, really does increase the value of the coin. This is a permanent and significant change to the outlook of the coin.

In order to bind together the core coins in the Supernetwork I would like to make an investment to purchase a meaningful percentage to HODL. No intentions to flip after the price increase, just long term buy and hodl and collecting the revenue share.

Hence the Supernetwor. It will use the funds raised to privately purchase coins prior to public announcement of their acceptance into the Supernetwork, also for some after market support and maybe even market making to provide liquidity.

These are not my words.

I forgot that I already allowed for the possibility of after market support!
What this means is that there is no need for any voting about the NAV bid. I had I made the mistake of forgetting this, but my mistake was forgetting that I didnt forget Smiley

So, a clarification about what this "after market support" is all that is required and as the anti-lawyer I declare that in the absence of any valid objection, that SuperNET will use some portions of its unallocated funds to provide liquidity at NAV of its crypto portfolio.

I expect that there will be some premium over NAV for SuperNET, so I dont expect to need much percentage of the total funds to provide the needed NAV bid. I will start with 1% of the fund allocated to this, but this is subject to change.

If there is 10000 BTC raised, this means there will be a NAV bid for 100 BTC worth of UNITY

James

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 10:23:41 PM

Hi
Dear James

I am interested in your thoughts and objectives , also I am interested in the fast growing SuperNET , but I think you quickly response to all requests of add new coins to SuperNET.

Of course, this is one of the good methods but lead to the subtleties in your works ( in our language there is a proverb that says, One hand can not be lifting a couple of watermelon ) .

I think , Until the end of ICO and The inception of SuperNET , other coins do not add to SuperNET . Because this thread has many effects in the minds of investors and can be wiped out reliability them to you.

of course this is my personal opinion and choice is yours.  Wink

again sorry for my bad English
Any coins that are accepted will be officially announce by me.
Any other mention of any other coin here is either an attempt to pump the coin or hurt its chances and after a warning to the offender, then I will treat them as a troll.

I hope that all will understand my feelings about trolls. It goes back to a tortured childhood that I had and reminds me of the bullies that made everyday a day full of fear and humiliation. These are powerful primal emotions and as hard as I try to remain civilized, I am not strong enough and I am losing the control to this negative energy. I cannot be held responsible for the destruction of any troll's intellectual reputation or if he is SHUNNED by some few people who would rather be reading my blabberings instead of the troll's

James

tl:dr dont do trollish things in my threads

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:32:06 PM

who holds most TokeN? is there something nifty as a shareholder analysis richlist

james have ya got one share it Mr. SUPERNET!

~CfA~

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 11:03:56 PM

No, that's part of the the main point of the superNET asset. To invest in the coins BEFORE the announcement of it joining the superNET occurs.

so better invest in NEM than bcoz it will be part of superNET  Grin

Where did you hear that?

Yes there is. James asked if we could make commitments regard backwards compatibility and common sense practices when releasing new versions. He appeared to be interested in using NEM AE instead of NXT AE as base.
What made it impossible to work on this with him was the timeline. Our AE isn't even designed yet and so we can't have it ready when James needs it. He would have been fine with a slight delay but our estimated timeline didn't satisfy his needs.
He did say that he will implement NEM Support next year.

http://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2393.0;topicseen
The NXT core devs have solved my issues I had and so there is no plans to ever replace the NXT from the SuperNET core.
The NEM it is a project with very many features, a lot of them are overlapping the NXT, but I am confident that they will be having features that NXT does not have and SuperNET is about choice. So if the answer to the question "what does NEM have that users would want to use" is able to be answered, then just like any coin that has a positive answer to this question it will be considered for the inclusion into the SuperNET CORE.

Also remember that all coins, websites, etc. are able to use the SuperNET API as a client
There is also the easy integration into the NXT AE with uMGW support, with an active NXT group https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=4007.0 that is helping with this. So, I can tell all the coins that if you are already in the NXT Asset Exchange with an mgwCOIN asset, then this will move you to the top of the list for consideration! It will also give you one of the top exchanges by volumes for your COIN. The coinmarketcap lists it at #15 of all exchanges by volume, but this is not counting most of the asset volumes. A quick estimate is showing 20 million NXT per week of volumes, or some millions of USD per month!

This makes the NXT AE closer to the top 10 exchange by volume. So, this uMGW support is probably a good idea in any case. There are also some other steps that are possible, but I suggest this for the first step. It will demonstrate a willingness for adding value to your coin and not just trying to get a SuperNET effect for your coin.

James

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 11:05:02 PM

who holds most TokeN? is there something nifty as a shareholder analysis richlist

~CfA~
I have not purchased any yet, I expect I would be the largest holder at 10% assuming the expected amount is coming in

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 11:10:33 PM

Hey James, did you want to setup a irc for this ipo? Staff it with mods that can watch it 24.7 this should help you free up your time and allow people to volunteer to answer people's questions.
We did but the IRC peoples are refusing to give us control. So the lack of this very useful thing is due to the IRC staff. I suggest to make some user request to them, I have no time for such things

They are saying that maybe SuperNET is not going to be around for long

I like the IRC and I am using it at times, but if they are feeling that SuperNET is not allowed to have the #SuperNET, then how am I to feel like using them?

Maybe they dont want me to use the IRC anymore? If so, this is quite an effective way, to make an insult like this.

James

P.S. yes I know this is childish of me, but for the  IRC mods to say that they cannot release the #SuperNET to the SuperNET is quite ridiculous and if this is how ridiculous their policy is, then it makes me wonder what other ridiculous things they are doing. Dont you agree?

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:11:59 PM

We did but the IRC peoples are refusing to give us control. So the lack of this very useful thing is due to the IRC staff. I suggest to make some user request to them, I have no time for such things

I like the IRC and I am using it at times, but if they are feeling that SuperNET is not allowed to have the #SuperNET, then how am I to feel like using them?

Maybe they dont want me to use the IRC anymore? If so, this is quite an effective way, to make an insult like this.

James

P.S. yes I know this is childish of me, but for the  IRC mods to say that they cannot release the #SuperNET to the SuperNET is quite ridiculous and if this is how ridiculous their policy is, then it makes me wonder what other ridiculous things they are doing. Dont you agree?

We think whatever you think.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 11:12:54 PM

Hi James, any news about the option to sell under the official price on Bter? Is that possible?

try it now
sales at 5% below official price should be enabled

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 11:17:20 PM

James

We think whatever you think.
I hope not!

I am always making the mistakes. So many these past days, but the lack of sleep it makes the mind very fuzzy, so that is my excuse.

Please always think through what I am saying. Do not blindly follow what I am saying, if I am seeing too much of this, I might say some opposite things to see who is paying attention!

Also, any errors I make, if you find them, please post about it. I hope I am not making people afraid to post the truth, I do my best to respectfully answer all valid questions.

James

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:22:55 PM

~CfA~

https://nxtblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange/stakeholders/15641806960898178066

(of course, this doesn't include BTER sales)
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 12:15:49 AM

1400 GMT totals for bter after 48 hrs

2014-09-08-14:00:02-GMT SOLD 184773.76681758 TOKEN
809.77367361 BTC, 7643600.83037591 NXT, 16540.68839868 BTCD, 531411.3109014 CNY

NXT AE I didnt snapshot at 1400, currently at 20860018.5840505

I leave it for someone else to calculate the BTC equiv using CMC price

James

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: