Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:59:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736731 times)
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 08:08:22 AM

how do I volunteer? just msg me if you need help. PR?
PR is always good, any PR you can get is much appreciated.

James

Did you catch this one? I think it fell through the cracks.
https://bitscan.com/articles/welcome-to-the-supernet
Been in the OP for a while

So it is. My bad.
I think there should be more coming via NXTer soon.
arnuschky

Activity: 517
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:09:08 PM

Coming late to the party, too lazy to read through ~100 pages of thread.
Any good discussion out there about supernet? Tech. summary, pro and cons?
Thanks.
hellobilljoygo

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:32:11 PM

Why IPO does not stop! Now almost no trading volume
jl777
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:39:08 PM

Thanks.

Tech: The best.
Summary: Buy.
Pro: earn money.
Cons: none.
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:52:30 PM

Thanks.

Activity: 268

love is first

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:40:43 PM

Can you also translate something like, "This OP in Chinese" and I can put it in the OP
中国人傻钱多
arnuschky

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:44:45 PM

Thanks.

Yeah, that was kinda what I expected of this.
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:51:18 PM

SuperNet on Chinese media.
Great broadcast.
nxtchina
BTC798
Bter
Bter
8BTC
yibite
01BTC

Would you mind adding those (not sure if already there) and new articles you find to https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=20.0 ? That'd be great Smiley
Yeah.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 02:53:06 PM

Thanks.

Yeah, that was kinda what I expected of this.

Read the summary in the OP, at least? If not the SuperNET doc (see OP) which tells you, actually, what the quote above does, just in more detail and how it will go about it.
arnuschky

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:34:23 PM

Read the summary in the OP, at least? If not the SuperNET doc (see OP) which tells you, actually, what the quote above does, just in more detail and how it will go about it.

I am assuming that this is the main SuperNET post. Correct me if I am wrong (not 100% sure if this thread is only for the IPO or also the main thread).

The OP of this thread is a badly formatted mass of vague statements and links and snippets. There is no "summary", at least none that makes any sense at all. There is also no doc linked, or a website.

I don't mean to be impolite; I just don't get what's it all about - hence my original question.
arnuschky

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:44:03 PM

I am assuming that this is the main SuperNET post. Correct me if I am wrong (not 100% sure if this thread is only for the IPO or also the main thread).

The OP of this thread is a badly formatted mass of vague statements and links and snippets. There is no "summary", at least none that makes any sense at all. There is also no doc linked, or a website.

I don't mean to be impolite; I just don't get what's it all about - hence my original question.

I found this link in the BTCD thread: http://209.126.70.170/SuperNET.pdf
Does not make much sense to me, but I don't know nothing about NXT. Sad
msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:56:04 PM

Valid concerns.  For many people unfamiliar with Nxt, SuperNet, and James writing, I do think it would be a good idea to have a clear and concise summary as to what SuperNet is and what they are trying to accomplish.  I am very familiar with Nxt and James and I had some difficulty figuring out exactly what SuperNet is.  The OP is filled info on how to invest, and James ideology, but nothing really clear as to what SuperNet is in layman terms.
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:56:58 PM

Thanks.

There's quite a bit of discussion about it, close to 100 pages worth of it in this thread.
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:01:19 PM

Nobody knows exactly what SuperNet is, but it's the next best thing Cheesy
arnuschky

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:02:48 PM

Valid concerns.  For many people unfamiliar with Nxt, SuperNet, and James writing, I do think it would be a good idea to have a clear and concise summary as to what SuperNet is and what they are trying to accomplish.  I am very familiar with Nxt and James and I had some difficulty figuring out exactly what SuperNet is.  The OP is filled info on how to invest, and James ideology, but nothing really clear as to what SuperNet is in layman terms.

Exactly my point, thank you. Doesn't even have to be in layman terms -- terms that the average bitcoiner like me understands should be sufficient.
apex944

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:07:42 PM

I found this link in the BTCD thread: http://209.126.70.170/SuperNET.pdf
Does not make much sense to me, but I don't know nothing about NXT. Sad

See the links at the top

http://bitcoindark.org

specifically the SuperNET drop down.   Less clutter.
habraken

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:13:40 PM

Exactly my point, thank you. Doesn't even have to be in layman terms -- terms that the average bitcoiner like me understands should be sufficient.

Also, check these articles:
http://www.coinssource.com/supernets-coin-offering-raises-over-2000-bitcoins-hours/
http://nxter.org/supernet-ico-has-started/
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 04:14:24 PM

Apologies, the post in question seems to have been removed from OP. It was a simple summary. It can be found at http://nxter.org/supernet-ico-has-started/ but, just for you, I will paste it here.
By the way, it looks like you are doing your due diligence well from the BTCD thread. Good for you.

About SuperNET

http://209.126.70.170/SuperNET.pdf summarises SuperNET
Prospective participants are encouraged to read this brief document in full! Any unanswered questions are likely to be addressed there.

SuperNET is a new initiative designed to:

Unite disparate cryptocurrencies by fostering collaboration
    Reward innovation, talent and active coin communities
    Share resulting benefits with CORE members and extend advantages to all cryptocurrencies
    Bring value to long-term SuperNET participants

SuperNET will bring together a number of promising cryptocurrencies with strong tech. These CORE currencies will be able to share each others’ features through a combined wallet (based on the NXT wallet). Several additional revenue-generating services will be included in SuperNET, from targeted advertising and transaction fees from anonymity protocols to betting revenues and trading gains. Any revenues raised will be used to reward SuperNET holders, strengthen CORE coin communities by investing in development, and make improvements to other key areas of the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

The price of SuperNET will be backed by its underlying cryptocurrencies. It will aim to acquire 10 percent of those coins it includes in the CORE (currently BTCD and BBR, as well as in investment in NXT-related assets). This means the price is protected from falls as holders are unlikely to sell it for less than the value of these underlying currencies. SuperNET is not a coin and this is unlike any other coin launch held to date. Additional funds will not dilute SuperNET but give it more influence and purchasing power.

The majority of funds provided by participants will be held long-term until they are needed. Additional revenue-generating services are included for free and are not included in the book price – despite offering immediate additional value.

SuperNET is not a cryptocurrency and does not intend to replace any cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin. As the name UNITY suggests, the philosophy of SuperNET is that cryptocurrency will be stronger if we pool resources and share strong tech, instead of assuming the same zero-sum mentality carried over from parts of the fiat economy. Clones and coins that do not offer unique features will not be included in SuperNET.
jeezy
Legendary

Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:40:08 PM

Apologies, the post in question seems to have been removed from OP. It was a simple summary. It can be found at http://nxter.org/supernet-ico-has-started/ but, just for you, I will paste it here.
By the way, it looks like you are doing your due diligence well from the BTCD thread. Good for you.

About SuperNET

Prospective participants are encouraged to read this brief document in full! Any unanswered questions are likely to be addressed there.

Share resulting benefits with CORE members and extend advantages to all cryptocurrencies

SuperNET will bring together a number of promising cryptocurrencies with strong tech. These CORE currencies will be able to share each others’ features through a combined wallet (based on the NXT wallet). Several additional revenue-generating services will be included in SuperNET, from targeted advertising and transaction fees from anonymity protocols to betting revenues and trading gains. Any revenues raised will be used to reward SuperNET holders, strengthen CORE coin communities by investing in development, and make improvements to other key areas of the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

The price of SuperNET will be backed by its underlying cryptocurrencies. It will aim to acquire 10 percent of those coins it includes in the CORE (currently BTCD and BBR, as well as in investment in NXT-related assets). This means the price is protected from falls as holders are unlikely to sell it for less than the value of these underlying currencies. SuperNET is not a coin and this is unlike any other coin launch held to date. Additional funds will not dilute SuperNET but give it more influence and purchasing power.

The majority of funds provided by participants will be held long-term until they are needed. Additional revenue-generating services are included for free and are not included in the book price – despite offering immediate additional value.

SuperNET is not a cryptocurrency and does not intend to replace any cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin. As the name UNITY suggests, the philosophy of SuperNET is that cryptocurrency will be stronger if we pool resources and share strong tech, instead of assuming the same zero-sum mentality carried over from parts of the fiat economy. Clones and coins that do not offer unique features will not be included in SuperNET.

Thanks for linking this. Gives a decent general overview.
msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:43:39 PM

About SuperNET

Thanks Cassius.  So as a potential investor in SuperNet, I can expect to make dividends/profit based on secondary services offered through SuperNet, such as MGW, privacy transaction fees, betting revenues, etc..  And my SuperNet share will be in the form of a Nxt Asset that I will hold and that I can trade at any time?  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: