Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 05:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736725 times)
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 11:38:42 PM

All this talk about making bets, well not sure if that was the cause, but now you can make money based on your ability to predict the outcome of the SuperNET!

https://www.fairlay.com/predict/registered/new/supernet-in-top-10-of-coinmarketcap/
https://www.fairlay.com/predict/registered/new/supernet-in-top-5-of-coinmarketcap-before-2016/

These two events are quite close to the performance triggers and fairlay was kind enough to model the prediction to match them fairly closely.

So, if you are sure that SuperNET is not any good, then you can make a lot of money just by betting against it.

James

what would the current market cap be? about?
Some multiplier of NAV or adjusted NAV
this is the entire question at hand
estimates are 2.5x NAV is needed for top10, but since top10 is a moving target, actual multiplier is not known

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 12:19:02 AM

[Affiliate website announcement]

In addition to coinomat and bter, there is now coinevolve that is a SuperNET affiliated website. coinevolve has the distinction of being the first to formalize an agreement with SuperNET using the blockchain. With the length limited to 1000 bytes, all such agreements must be limited to the key details and in plain language. Since I am the anti-lawyer, I hope to set a precedent for such things and eliminate the need for expensive lawyers.

Since it is impossible to predict the future it seems nonsensical to try to define all possible things and the consequences in some 100 page legal contract. This of course is making thousands of dollars for the lawyers, but even Shakespeare had some dislike for the lawyers and that was a long time ago. Things have gotten much worse since then.

Conflict resolution via common sense, honor and integrity. This is the solution. If something happens that is not expected then both parties should simply do their best to solve things by protecting the customers first, then doing what it takes to make things right. This is not about maximizing the profits to every last penny, but rather to treat customers and partners with respect and to do the right thing.

What good is money if we lose our humanity in the process of getting it?

coinevolve is just releasing their websites and will soon be describing the services they offer. Since it is brand new, there is no history to review. Please check them out and if you are liking them, then of course using them will be helping the SuperNET revenues and is much appreciated.

James

#### NXT txids 15848599680609807050 and 7353229586813478826 form the agreement between coinevolve and SuperNET.

Partnership Agreement,

Thie Partnership Agreement is made between CoinEvolve.com and SuperNET;
Now it is Agreed by and between the parties that:

1. CoinEvolve.com will receive 50% from NET PROFIT generated from all services developed under CoinEvolve umbrella;
2. SuperNET will receive 25% from NET PROFIT generated from all services developed under CoinEvolve umbrella;
3. EVOLVE Share (NXT AE) holders will receive 25% from NET PROFIT generated from all services developed under CoinEvolve umbrella;
4. EVOLVE Share holders will receive Dividends at the end of each month in NXT;

Elokane

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 01:01:00 AM

Does this mean SuperNET is buying a stake in CoinEvolve?

What does CoinEvolve get from this partnership, exactly?

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:07:25 AM

Right, the agreement didn't list any consideration.

Will superNET get CoinEvolve assets, and or will CoinEvolve get superNet assets. Will supernet be buying CoinEvolve assets? As much as lawyers seem to make things complicated, it is because they want to cover all the bases.

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 01:14:37 AM

This deal is a revenue sharing deal. SuperNET did not make an investment for this, but a revenue share agreement.

CoinEvolve will get placement in the SuperNET GUI and the traffic from the SuperNET users that want their services. As a startup, marketing costs are quite significant and this gets a partner for coinevolve that has a vested interest in their success.

Now, coinevolve has an asset in NXT that is having the same amount, 25% of revenues, that SuperNET is getting. So if the marketprice for this asset is at the offering price, SuperNET just gained 600K NXT of asset NAV from this deal. coinevolve has gained a source of high quality traffic that only costs them if it generates revenues.

For those that have experience in getting website traffic, you know how expensive it is just to get qualified clicks. Let alone the cost per conversion. For those that dont know how difficult it is to get cost effective internet advertising, then maybe this doesnt make sense, but hopefully some people with such experiences can speak about the value of such a thing.

I hope that my doing these deals is demonstrating the potential of SuperNET as an advertising engine and a way that SuperNET is able to gain marketcap while providing a valuable service to websites and most importantly to users

James

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 01:16:08 AM

Will superNET get CoinEvolve assets, and or will CoinEvolve get superNet assets. Will supernet be buying CoinEvolve assets? As much as lawyers seem to make things complicated, it is because they want to cover all the bases.

There are no asset transactions involved with this.
This is the advertising side of SuperNET

I make no specific recommendation as to the coinevolve asset.

James

ChrisSommer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:22:09 AM

Thank you James and Hello to everybody

I'm very happy that we have somebody as devoted as James around us, the guy leaks passion and inspiration with every post...Ok enough ass kissing  Cheesy
It's a pleasure to be part of the SupernetNET project/movement and I hope that we can offer you quality services on the long-term.

PLEASE NOTE that this is a revenue sharing partnership!

CoinEvolve develops various projects and services for cryptocurrency. There are two services up and running and two more to be released (please check our roadmap at coinevolve.com).

1. CryptoHire.com - CryptoHire is a freelancing marketplace that will help to connect “Employers” with freelancers

Q. How it works?
A. http://cryptohire.com/how-it-works/

The website have a rate/review system for freelancers.

- Please note that you can use this service free of charge for a while!

2. CoinGigs.com - CoinGigs is an online MicroJob platform, similar to fiverr.com

Q. What is CoinGigs? How does it work?

This is a service dedicated for individuals that are willing to perform various tasks or services (also known as MicroJobs or Gigs) and get paid in cryptocurrency.
e.g. I can translate X number of words in Y language for 10 NXT. I'll post this task and somebody who needs to translate X number of words in Y language, will buy my task directly on the website.

The website have a rate/review system for workers.

CoinEvolve.com - SuperNET Partnership

CoinEvolve - keeps 50% from the net profit, investing in new ideas and developing new more projects;

SuperNET - receives 25% from the net profit - offering quality marketing/media/promotion/clicks (you name it) coverage for our services on the long-tern (The best price from my point of view);

EVOLVE Shares - 25% from the net profit paid on a monthly basis as dividends to shareholders in NXT;

EVOLVE Shares

You can buy/sell EVOLVE Shares on NXT Asset Exchange

Official thread for EVOLVE Asset: https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann)-reserved/msg96419/#msg96419

EVOLVE Asset summary:
- On SecureAe (Live updates): https://trade.secureae.com/#3574526501061878636
- On NxtReporting: http://nxtreporting.com/?as=3574526501061878636

NXT Account: NXT-QZ23-HE3Z-69WY-FWUBN
Asset ID: 3574526501061878636
Symbol: EVOLVE

Total IPO virtual shares: 1.000.000 shares
Total IPO will represent: 25% from the net profit
Dividends per share: 0.000025% from the net profit
NXT Price per share: 0.6 NXT per share

*** All dividends will be paid at the end of each month in NXT!
*** Please note that the amount of shares sold might be reduced at any point!

Revenue stream:
- Main revenue stream: Fees for services;
- Secondary revenue stream: Google AdSense and other Paid Ads on our websites;

Chris

Elokane

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 01:31:34 AM

James

so will coin evolve not be providing any features for supernet? just get advertising?

Correct.

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
ChrisSommer

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:34:09 AM

James

so will coin evolve not be providing any features for supernet? just get advertising?

Correct.

It's a win-win situation here. Please read carefully

Chris
NASdaq

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:39:21 AM

Thank you James and Hello to everybody

I'm very happy that we have somebody as devoted as James around us, the guy leaks passion and inspiration with every post...Ok enough ass kissing  Cheesy
It's a pleasure to be part of the SupernetNET project/movement and I hope that we can offer you quality services on the long-term.

PLEASE NOTE that this is a revenue sharing partnership!

CoinEvolve develops various projects and services for cryptocurrency. There are two services up and running and two more to be released (please check our roadmap at coinevolve.com).

1. CryptoHire.com - CryptoHire is a freelancing marketplace that will help to connect “Employers” with freelancers

Q. How it works?
A. http://cryptohire.com/how-it-works/

The website have a rate/review system for freelancers.

- Please note that you can use this service free of charge for a while!

2. CoinGigs.com - CoinGigs is an online MicroJob platform, similar to fiverr.com

Q. What is CoinGigs? How does it work?

This is a service dedicated for individuals that are willing to perform various tasks or services (also known as MicroJobs or Gigs) and get paid in cryptocurrency.
e.g. I can translate X number of words in Y language for 10 NXT. I'll post this task and somebody who needs to translate X number of words in Y language, will buy my task directly on the website.

The website have a rate/review system for workers.

CoinEvolve.com - SuperNET Partnership

CoinEvolve - keeps 50% from the net profit, investing in new ideas and developing new more projects;

SuperNET - receives 25% from the net profit - offering quality marketing/media/promotion/clicks (you name it) coverage for our services on the long-tern (The best price from my point of view);

EVOLVE Shares - 25% from the net profit paid on a monthly basis as dividends to shareholders in NXT;

EVOLVE Shares

You can buy/sell EVOLVE Shares on NXT Asset Exchange

Official thread for EVOLVE Asset: https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann)-reserved/msg96419/#msg96419

EVOLVE Asset summary:
- On SecureAe (Live updates): https://trade.secureae.com/#3574526501061878636
- On NxtReporting: http://nxtreporting.com/?as=3574526501061878636

NXT Account: NXT-QZ23-HE3Z-69WY-FWUBN
Asset ID: 3574526501061878636
Symbol: EVOLVE

Total IPO virtual shares: 1.000.000 shares
Total IPO will represent: 25% from the net profit
Dividends per share: 0.000025% from the net profit
NXT Price per share: 0.6 NXT per share

*** All dividends will be paid at the end of each month in NXT!
*** Please note that the amount of shares sold might be reduced at any point!

Revenue stream:
- Main revenue stream: Fees for services;
- Secondary revenue stream: Google AdSense and other Paid Ads on our websites;

Chris

I think EVOLVE asset is experiencing the "jl777 effect"
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 01:56:48 AM

I finally got a test environment where two separate nodes are properly communicating the SuperNET at the lowest protocol levels. So I can debug the proper processing and even some functionality between the two nodes

still having some build issues on the third server, but going from loopback to two different servers will get almost all the cases that are needed.

So, this weekend, I might be slower than usual to respond to any posts. Expect the trolls to seize this opportunity to attempt to spread the FUD. I will be closing my browser so any non-response is just because I am too busy. You can always tell them to bet against the SuperNET if they are so sure it wont work

James

Jacqul

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:07:41 AM

I'm still trying to figure out the implications of SuperNET but I have a question about something that is confusing to me.
Do I understand correctly that it is now cheaper to buy TOKEN than it was a short time ago.
It seems as if TOKENS were sold for 129Nxt each not long ago and now for 119Nxt.
This seems strange, is it going to keep getting cheaper?
Is there a penalty for people buying earlier?
ChrisSommer

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:08:34 AM

I finally got a test environment where two separate nodes are properly communicating the SuperNET at the lowest protocol levels. So I can debug the proper processing and even some functionality between the two nodes

still having some build issues on the third server, but going from loopback to two different servers will get almost all the cases that are needed.

So, this weekend, I might be slower than usual to respond to any posts. Expect the trolls to seize this opportunity to attempt to spread the FUD. I will be closing my browser so any non-response is just because I am too busy. You can always tell them to bet against the SuperNET if they are so sure it wont work

James

James, I have this idea in the back of my head for a while.
Think about a decentralized web hosting service, running on sidechains. Can fit the best with SuperNET.

Lets imagine UNITY-WEB:
- premium decentralized hosting service- not so cheap;
- pay X amount to register a domain/hosting account, which can ONLY be accessed into the NXT wallet, for example;
- have your website/content/secret docs uploaded on your hosting/domain account;
- have an option to make it public or password protected;

Lets imagine UNITY-WEB as a decentralized WWW which is separated, no more govs killing your website/services.

ChrisSommer

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:11:25 AM

James

Think about a decentralized web hosting service, running on sidechains. Can fit the best with SuperNET.

Lets imagine UNITY-WEB:
- pay X amount to register a domain/hosting account, which can ONLY be accessed into the NXT wallet, for example;
- have your website/content/secret docs uploaded on your hosting/domain account;

Lets imagine UNITY-WEB as a decentralized WWW which is separated, no more govs killing your website/services.

now that sounds sick.. is that a service you can supply?

Any service can be supplied, you just need the funds for it. Developers gotta eat  Grin
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 02:30:50 AM

James

Lets imagine UNITY-WEB:

There are several decentralized storage solutions/coins so the storage is not a big issue
decentralized name server is already built into the NXT alias system, so this too is not a big issue
I think this is just a matter of piecing together existing tech and make a nice GUI.

I can offer a bounty for this, but preferably a NXTventure deal modeled after the Privatebet format so that it is fitting into a standard SuperNET model

James

ChrisSommer

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:37:33 AM

James

Lets imagine UNITY-WEB:

There are several decentralized storage solutions/coins so the storage is not a big issue
decentralized name server is already built into the NXT alias system, so this too is not a big issue
I think this is just a matter of piecing together existing tech and make a nice GUI.

I can offer a bounty for this, but preferably a NXTventure deal modeled after the Privatebet format so that it is fitting into a standard SuperNET model

James

Tempting, but first things first for the moment
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:55:17 AM

James

Lets imagine UNITY-WEB:

The asset is priced at a fixed BTC cost. The NXT price is adjusted based on the NXT/BTC ratio. NXT has gained about 30% since the IPO started.

So, the price is actually higher in BTC, and goes up a bit each day.
Jacqul

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:57:46 AM

James

Lets imagine UNITY-WEB:

The asset is priced at a fixed BTC cost. The NXT price is adjusted based on the NXT/BTC ratio. NXT has gained about 30% since the IPO started.

So, the price is actually higher in BTC, and goes up a bit each day.

Thanks for the explanation, that makes sense.
_mr_e
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:07:15 AM

Guys I'm going to use this opportunity to spell out a version of the future I've been thinking about and I'd like to know if the SuperNet can potentially play a part in it.

I see a massive shift in the internet moving towards a decentralized model in just about every industry. Here's what I invision:

First we have bitcoin. The world's first purely digital and isolated from the physical world, currency. Currency that can be moved around using machine language. This break through alone will have profound impact as machines gain more and more reasons to transfer value between eachother. Bitcoin acts as the "gold standard". I measure my bitcoin in dollars, and my nxt in bitcoin.

Then next we have the programmable blockchain. Blockchain 2.0. Right now this looks like Nxt, but it could also be Ethereum, bitshares, counterpary etc... The blockchain acts as a decentralized api/database. The digital good store is a perfect excellent example of how it acts as a database. The mgw is an excellent example of how this is more then just a database, but a cooperative database. Yet another first of it's kind. This database would not be possible without bitcoin first existing, and hence I call it layer two of this transformation. Bitcoin is not meant to solve this problem and that is fine, it can remain on layer 1.

Now, the biggest problem I believe we have with the digital good store is that you cannot store any assets on it. Images, videos, music etc... This is a huge limitation. This is where layer 3 comes in and completes a serious missing piece of the puzzle. Something like maidsafe or StorJ can then come in and become the decentralized platform that hosts these sorts of assets. The blockchain itself will store pointer ID's to content located on one of these networks and websites can be built that look at both the blockchain + maidsafe/storj and use that information to construct a full website experience. This can lead to untold innovation. A true decentralized goods store, youtube, dropbox, reddit, news, forums, ebay, even localbitcoins itself etc etc etc... The list of things that this could replace could go on and on forever. Just about any centralized system can be replaced with such a system.

Now the astute of you would realize that the above system has one flaw... you would still need to call up a website url in your browser to connect to a majority of these systems. Such a centralized website would be susceptible to just at much corruption and centralization as their counterparts, not to mention closed source apps are open to all kinds of security issues. So, did you know that right now you can pretty much drag source code directly from Github into Chrome and suddenly you can have an entire website accessible on your machine as a chrome extension, except it does not need to reach out to a central server to download it's contents? Now, you did need to reach out to Github once to get the source code and install it into your browser but well... What if Github itself was actually running off of one of the decentralized services I mentioned above? You'd effectively have a decentralized internet where anybody could access any page of any type and easily install virus free p2p softtware from source, as easy as visiting a url. Applications(web pages) would contain a decentralized p2p communication blockchain that is able to source it's images/videos/etc from a decentralized uncensored network such as maidsafe/storj where such resources would be paid for by the user in fractions of pennies by automatically deducting a crypto balance(likely in btc) to pay for the decentralized resources.

So what I am wondering is, how can SuperNET play a part in developing such a super-decentralized-network? James, I'd love to hear your thoughts on such a future and if you see SuperNET playing a role in it.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 04:34:12 AM

Guys I'm going to use this opportunity to spell out a version of the future I've been thinking about and I'd like to know if the SuperNet can potentially play a part in it.

I see a massive shift in the internet moving towards a decentralized model in just about every industry. Here's what I invision:

First we have bitcoin. The world's first purely digital and isolated from the physical world, currency. Currency that can be moved around using machine language. This break through alone will have profound impact as machines gain more and more reasons to transfer value between eachother. Bitcoin acts as the "gold standard". I measure my bitcoin in dollars, and my nxt in bitcoin.

Then next we have the programmable blockchain. Blockchain 2.0. Right now this looks like Nxt, but it could also be Ethereum, bitshares, counterpary etc... The blockchain acts as a decentralized api/database. The digital good store is a perfect excellent example of how it acts as a database. The mgw is an excellent example of how this is more then just a database, but a cooperative database. Yet another first of it's kind. This database would not be possible without bitcoin first existing, and hence I call it layer two of this transformation. Bitcoin is not meant to solve this problem and that is fine, it can remain on layer 1.

Now, the biggest problem I believe we have with the digital good store is that you cannot store any assets on it. Images, videos, music etc... This is a huge limitation. This is where layer 3 comes in and completes a serious missing piece of the puzzle. Something like maidsafe or StorJ can then come in and become the decentralized platform that hosts these sorts of assets. The blockchain itself will store pointer ID's to content located on one of these networks and websites can be built that look at both the blockchain + maidsafe/storj and use that information to construct a full website experience. This can lead to untold innovation. A true decentralized goods store, youtube, dropbox, reddit, news, forums, ebay, even localbitcoins itself etc etc etc... The list of things that this could replace could go on and on forever. Just about any centralized system can be replaced with such a system.

Now the astute of you would realize that the above system has one flaw... you would still need to call up a website url in your browser to connect to a majority of these systems. Such a centralized website would be susceptible to just at much corruption and centralization as their counterparts, not to mention closed source apps are open to all kinds of security issues. So, did you know that right now you can pretty much drag source code directly from Github into Chrome and suddenly you can have an entire website accessible on your machine as a chrome extension, except it does not need to reach out to a central server to download it's contents? Now, you did need to reach out to Github once to get the source code and install it into your browser but well... What if Github itself was actually running off of one of the decentralized services I mentioned above? You'd effectively have a decentralized internet where anybody could access any page of any type and easily install virus free p2p softtware, where applications would contain a decentralized p2p communication blockchain that is able to source it's images/videos/etc from a decentralized uncensored network such as maidsafe/storj where such resources would be paid for by the user in fractions of pennies by automatically deducting a crypto balance(likely in btc) to pay for the decentralized resources.

So what I am wondering is, how can SuperNET play a part in developing such a super-decentralized-network? James, I'd love to hear your thoughts on such a future and if you see SuperNET playing a role in it.
This is similar to the UNITY-WEB described a few posts back.
I would like to fund this, so if anybody has the skills, we can workout some sort of bounty/NXTventure deal to make this real

SuperNET is the sum of all the good ideas implemented by the community and with the 30 million+ NXT, there are a lot of projects than will be funded. For those that are still thinking the SuperNET is just me, they need to realize that already half a dozen different projects are underway under the SuperNET and you know of a few that have reached the stage of being announced.

I feel as I have started a small snowball rolling down the top of the mountain, but that is all I have done. There are so many smart and talented people and I look forward to helping make real all the cool ideas and make the people that are key contributors to this some money along the way.

James

####
In spite of my not making a specific recommendation, the EVOLVE asset went from less than 100,000 assets sold prior to the deal announcement to selling out all 1 million assets and now is trading at over 50% premium. Elapsed time: 2 hrs.

Investing in early stage companies is risky, so please I advise calm, no buying panics. Patience and HODL. The market is voting quite strongly that a business model for coinevolve with a pay per conversion marketing/advertising model is promising. With the number of NXTventure projects, it could be that the internally created demand for projects alone could be a nice source of business. This would also allow people with the ideas and some capital to find the tech help to make it real.

At current marketcap, the coinevolve deal has added 1 million NXT to the SuperNET asset NAV, this is about a 1% gain. There is no assurance that I can keep doing deals like this on a regular basis, nor whether the future value of EVOLVE asset will maintain or gain from its current value.

Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: