Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:00:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736731 times)
SomethingElse

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Looking for the next big thing

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:40:45 AM

Guys I'm going to use this opportunity to spell out a version of the future I've been thinking about and I'd like to know if the SuperNet can potentially play a part in it.

I see a massive shift in the internet moving towards a decentralized model in just about every industry. Here's what I invision:

First we have bitcoin. The world's first purely digital and isolated from the physical world, currency. Currency that can be moved around using machine language. This break through alone will have profound impact as machines gain more and more reasons to transfer value between eachother. Bitcoin acts as the "gold standard". I measure my bitcoin in dollars, and my nxt in bitcoin.

Then next we have the programmable blockchain. Blockchain 2.0. Right now this looks like Nxt, but it could also be Ethereum, bitshares, counterpary etc... The blockchain acts as a decentralized api/database. The digital good store is a perfect excellent example of how it acts as a database. The mgw is an excellent example of how this is more then just a database, but a cooperative database. Yet another first of it's kind. This database would not be possible without bitcoin first existing, and hence I call it layer two of this transformation. Bitcoin is not meant to solve this problem and that is fine, it can remain on layer 1.

Now, the biggest problem I believe we have with the digital good store is that you cannot store any assets on it. Images, videos, music etc... This is a huge limitation. This is where layer 3 comes in and completes a serious missing piece of the puzzle. Something like maidsafe or StorJ can then come in and become the decentralized platform that hosts these sorts of assets. The blockchain itself will store pointer ID's to content located on one of these networks and websites can be built that look at both the blockchain + maidsafe/storj and use that information to construct a full website experience. This can lead to untold innovation. A true decentralized goods store, youtube, dropbox, reddit, news, forums, ebay, even localbitcoins itself etc etc etc... The list of things that this could replace could go on and on forever. Just about any centralized system can be replaced with such a system.

Now the astute of you would realize that the above system has one flaw... you would still need to call up a website url in your browser to connect to a majority of these systems. Such a centralized website would be susceptible to just at much corruption and centralization as their counterparts, not to mention closed source apps are open to all kinds of security issues. So, did you know that right now you can pretty much drag source code directly from Github into Chrome and suddenly you can have an entire website accessible on your machine as a chrome extension, except it does not need to reach out to a central server to download it's contents? Now, you did need to reach out to Github once to get the source code and install it into your browser but well... What if Github itself was actually running off of one of the decentralized services I mentioned above? You'd effectively have a decentralized internet where anybody could access any page of any type and easily install virus free p2p softtware from source, as easy as visiting a url. Applications(web pages) would contain a decentralized p2p communication blockchain that is able to source it's images/videos/etc from a decentralized uncensored network such as maidsafe/storj where such resources would be paid for by the user in fractions of pennies by automatically deducting a crypto balance(likely in btc) to pay for the decentralized resources.

So what I am wondering is, how can SuperNET play a part in developing such a super-decentralized-network? James, I'd love to hear your thoughts on such a future and if you see SuperNET playing a role in it.

I have no answers for you.

But that is a pretty cool vision.  I really like how you have linked Maidsafe/Storj into the digital goods store. 

I often wondered if your kind of vision of the internet would be what would bring free internet to China (or other countries blocking content).  If so, I think there is a huge market for it in the coming years.  I would also like to mention bittorrent.  It is a good decentralized way to share files.  They are constantly taking down the Piratebay, but just like you said have a file for the Piratebay on your computer so you don't need the real website. 

Does anybody know if the OPs post would be able to bring free internet to China?

NEM
_mr_e
Legendary

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:43:57 AM

Guys I'm going to use this opportunity to spell out a version of the future I've been thinking about and I'd like to know if the SuperNet can potentially play a part in it.

I see a massive shift in the internet moving towards a decentralized model in just about every industry. Here's what I invision:

First we have bitcoin. The world's first purely digital and isolated from the physical world, currency. Currency that can be moved around using machine language. This break through alone will have profound impact as machines gain more and more reasons to transfer value between eachother. Bitcoin acts as the "gold standard". I measure my bitcoin in dollars, and my nxt in bitcoin.

Then next we have the programmable blockchain. Blockchain 2.0. Right now this looks like Nxt, but it could also be Ethereum, bitshares, counterpary etc... The blockchain acts as a decentralized api/database. The digital good store is a perfect excellent example of how it acts as a database. The mgw is an excellent example of how this is more then just a database, but a cooperative database. Yet another first of it's kind. This database would not be possible without bitcoin first existing, and hence I call it layer two of this transformation. Bitcoin is not meant to solve this problem and that is fine, it can remain on layer 1.

Now, the biggest problem I believe we have with the digital good store is that you cannot store any assets on it. Images, videos, music etc... This is a huge limitation. This is where layer 3 comes in and completes a serious missing piece of the puzzle. Something like maidsafe or StorJ can then come in and become the decentralized platform that hosts these sorts of assets. The blockchain itself will store pointer ID's to content located on one of these networks and websites can be built that look at both the blockchain + maidsafe/storj and use that information to construct a full website experience. This can lead to untold innovation. A true decentralized goods store, youtube, dropbox, reddit, news, forums, ebay, even localbitcoins itself etc etc etc... The list of things that this could replace could go on and on forever. Just about any centralized system can be replaced with such a system.

Now the astute of you would realize that the above system has one flaw... you would still need to call up a website url in your browser to connect to a majority of these systems. Such a centralized website would be susceptible to just at much corruption and centralization as their counterparts, not to mention closed source apps are open to all kinds of security issues. So, did you know that right now you can pretty much drag source code directly from Github into Chrome and suddenly you can have an entire website accessible on your machine as a chrome extension, except it does not need to reach out to a central server to download it's contents? Now, you did need to reach out to Github once to get the source code and install it into your browser but well... What if Github itself was actually running off of one of the decentralized services I mentioned above? You'd effectively have a decentralized internet where anybody could access any page of any type and easily install virus free p2p softtware from source, as easy as visiting a url. Applications(web pages) would contain a decentralized p2p communication blockchain that is able to source it's images/videos/etc from a decentralized uncensored network such as maidsafe/storj where such resources would be paid for by the user in fractions of pennies by automatically deducting a crypto balance(likely in btc) to pay for the decentralized resources.

So what I am wondering is, how can SuperNET play a part in developing such a super-decentralized-network? James, I'd love to hear your thoughts on such a future and if you see SuperNET playing a role in it.

I have no answers for you.

But that is a pretty cool vision.  I really like how you have linked Maidsafe/Storj into the digital goods store. 

I often wondered if your kind of vision of the internet would be what would bring free internet to China (or other countries blocking content).  If so, I think there is a huge market for it in the coming years.  I would also like to mention bittorrent.  It is a good decentralized way to share files.  They are constantly taking down the Piratebay, but just like you said have a file for the Piratebay on your computer so you don't need the real website. 

Does anybody know if the OPs post would be able to bring free internet to China?

Free, censorship resistant Internet will eventually blanket the world from space. When that happens repressed countries will never be the same.
ChrisSommer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:31:48 AM

Announcement!

Since James created such a hype on our EVOLVE Asset, the shares have been sold very fast.
I received PM's if there will be more shares available for sale at the original price.

I want to give a chance to latecomers too.
I'm going to sell another 10% from Net Profit.

The shares will look like this:

- CoinEvolve - 40%
- SuperNET - 25%
- EVOLVE Share holders - 25%
- EVOLVE2 Share holders (Latecomers) - 10%
---------------------------------------------------
TOTAL to investors - 35%

NXT Account: NXT-QZ23-HE3Z-69WY-FWUBN
Asset ID: 3643966800021258206
Symbol: EVOLVE2

EVOLVE2 Total Virtual Shares: 400.000 shares;
EVOLVE2 will represent: 10% from net profit;
EVOLVE2 Dividends per share: 0.000025%;
EVOLVE2 NXT Price per share: 0.6 NXT

NOTE! Asset EVOLVE and EVOLVE2 will be bound into a single asset one way or another, so don't worry for confusions on the long-term;

Thank you,
Chris - CoinEvolve.com
Breasal

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:45:50 AM

The asset is priced at a fixed BTC cost. The NXT price is adjusted based on the NXT/BTC ratio. NXT has gained about 30% since the IPO started.

So, the price is actually higher in BTC, and goes up a bit each day.

Thanks for the explanation, that makes sense.

The "loss" is for us, many of us, who used (and always planned to use) NXT already in our NRS to buy tokens.

For the amount of TOKENS I purchased on day one, I could have purchased an additional 10% TOKENS today! Damn!!!  Sad Angry
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:46:53 AM

Announcement!

Since James created such a hype on our EVOLVE Asset, the shares have been sold very fast.
I received PM's if there will be more shares available for sale at the original price.

- CoinEvolve - 40%
- SuperNET - 25%
TOTAL to investors - 35%

NOTE! Asset EVOLVE and EVOLVE2 will be bound into a single asset one way or another, so don't worry for confusions on the long-term;

Thank you,
Chris - CoinEvolve.com

I really don't think that is fair to those that bought the original shares, is it?
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:48:13 AM

The asset is priced at a fixed BTC cost. The NXT price is adjusted based on the NXT/BTC ratio. NXT has gained about 30% since the IPO started.

So, the price is actually higher in BTC, and goes up a bit each day.

Thanks for the explanation, that makes sense.

The "loss" is for us, many of us, who used (and always planned to use) NXT already in our NRS to buy tokens.

For the amount of TOKENS I purchased on day one, I could have purchased an additional 10% TOKENS today! Damn!!!  Sad Angry

It is a loss in NXT but not in BTC or Fiat. Investing in such volatile markets isn't without risk.
ChrisSommer

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:53:14 AM

Announcement!

- CoinEvolve - 40%
- SuperNET - 25%
TOTAL to investors - 35%

Thank you,
Chris - CoinEvolve.com

I really don't think that is fair to those that bought the original shares, is it?

Yep, it is hard to have a balance.
I felt somehow bad for the ones who missed the price because the "whales" bought everything so fast.

Chris

PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:56:11 AM

Announcement!

- CoinEvolve - 40%
- SuperNET - 25%
TOTAL to investors - 35%

Thank you,
Chris - CoinEvolve.com

I felt somehow bad for the ones who missed the price because the "whales" bought everything so fast.

Chris

You reduced your own share to 40%? I guess that is ok. But still don't like it. I got in on the .6 price, but I'm not wale, I only bought a small amount. I think after you sold the original issue you should have let the market set the price.
devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:58:35 AM

Chris

Chris,

just don't create evolve3, because evolve2 is all bought up too already, let the market carry on from here Cheesy
ChrisSommer

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:08:23 AM

Chris

Chris,

just don't create evolve3, because evolve2 is all bought up too already, let the market carry on from here Cheesy

No more, I was scolded already  Cheesy
Not touching it again!

I should get some sleep for a bit and back to work. New project coming live very soon.

CoinExplorer.net - online directory for cryptocurrency related businesses, helps you find the nearest place to buy pizza for 20k BTC

Previews:

Homepage preview - http://coinevolve.com/previews/homepage.png
Search on map (box stype) preview - http://coinevolve.com/previews/map-explorer-box.png
Search on map (full) preview - http://coinevolve.com/previews/map-explorer-wide.png
Account dashboard preview - http://coinevolve.com/previews/account-dashboard.png
Write a review preview - http://coinevolve.com/previews/add-review.png

Chris

NASdaq

Activity: 305

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:02:30 AM

Chris

Chris,

No more, I was scolded already  Cheesy
Not touching it again!

I should get some sleep for a bit and back to work. New project coming live very soon.

CoinExplorer.net - online directory for cryptocurrency related businesses, helps you find the nearest place to buy pizza for 20k BTC

Previews:

Search on map (box stype) preview - http://coinevolve.com/previews/map-explorer-box.png
Search on map (full) preview - http://coinevolve.com/previews/map-explorer-wide.png
Account dashboard preview - http://coinevolve.com/previews/account-dashboard.png

Chris

Absolutely incredible that you diluted the stake of the original investors ... madness ... this is a serious industry guys, with serious money!
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 07:15:55 AM

Chris

Chris,

Not touching it again!

Previews:

Chris

Absolutely incredible that you diluted the stake of the original investors ... madness ... this is a serious industry guys, with serious money!
There was no dilution.
This was done without my advice, but each of the assets are for the exact same share.
Instead of 1 million assets for 25%, it is 1.4 million assets for 35%

Chris has assured me that there wont be any more changes and that I will be consulted first on anything that affects the assets.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
NASdaq

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:25:38 AM

Chris

Chris,

Not touching it again!

Previews:

Chris

Please use some math before posting nonsense.
Value per shares remains unchanged: 0.000025% per share.

CoinEvolve share have been reduced from 50% to 40%.
Nothing changes for investors

Chris

Return to investors is from
1- dividend earnings
2- increase in the asset price

Your calculations make sense for revenue sharing, but expected asset appreciation MUST be lower now as there are more shares, but the same sized pie. Your future earnings have not changed, and future asset price will be based on expected future earnings.

Future asset appreciation will now be lower. That is common sense.
NASdaq

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:34:11 AM

Chris

Chris,

Not touching it again!

Previews:

Chris

There was no dilution.
This was done without my advice, but each of the assets are for the exact same share.
Instead of 1 million assets for 25%, it is 1.4 million assets for 35%

Chris has assured me that there wont be any more changes and that I will be consulted first on anything that affects the assets.

James

Ok, even if revenue per share is the same I still think asset appreciation will suffer, but I'll stop whining now. Perception problem
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 07:40:58 AM

1- dividend earnings

Your calculations make sense for revenue sharing, but expected asset appreciation MUST be lower now as there are more shares, but the same sized pie. Your future earnings have not changed, and future asset price will be based on expected future earnings.

The pie is increased from 25% to 35% so any valuation of the asset would also be increased by 40%

However, I can understand how maybe some people might not like this, so I will buyback anybody's EVOLVE assets for anybody that purchased before block 233402, which is when the first batch sold out.

I was not directly involved in either of these assets, but I dont want anybody to feel they got diluted by what Chris did. He just wanted more people to get his asset and lowered his share of revenues to accomodate.

So if you are unhappy about this, please PM your txid for EVOLVE that your purchased before it sold out. I will personally refund what you paid in exchange for the EVOLVE assets so you wont suffer from any perceived dilution.

My offer is good for 24 hours.

James

NASdaq

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:00:06 AM

1- dividend earnings

The pie is increased from 25% to 35% so any valuation of the asset would also be increased by 40%

However, I can understand how maybe some people might not like this, so I will buyback anybody's EVOLVE assets for anybody that purchased before 9/13/2014 00:14:19, which is when the first batch sold out.

I was not directly involved in either of these assets, but I dont want anybody to feel they got diluted by what Chris did. He just wanted more people to get his asset and lowered his share of revenues to accomodate.

So if you are unhappy about this, please PM your txid for EVOLVE that your purchased before it sold out. I will personally refund what you paid in exchange for the EVOLVE assets so you wont suffer from any perceived dilution.

James

Thanks for the offer James, but I'm good, for my small investment!

On principle I always feel better when the business I'm investing in is delaying present returns for increased future returns. It's a bit like the delayed gratification marshmallow test psychologists do on kids (one marshmallow now, or two if you can wait 15 minutes). Most toddlers prefer one now and can't wait, but once kids get to about 4-5 many can make a rational decision that delayed gratification for 15 minutes doubles their return.

My first impression was the EVOLVE guys were choosing to cash out 10% of all future profits from their business for another 240K NXT of immediate gratification, which looked like a bad move for someone digging in for the long haul. If that decision was truly motivated by a desire to let more latecomers get the initial price, then that's a different story then, and I accept that.
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:18:59 AM

I see people come here from time to time to talk about other coins to join supernetwork, I think its not a good idea as soon this will be full of people talking about other coins because thyey have big money invested and want more money if they join supernet, It would be a good idea instead to create another thread where people talk about their coins and what unique feature they have to join supernetwork but in a different thread not in this one. Perhaps there is one already and I don't know Smiley I think people would like to know which coins will join supernet before so they can buy in advanced and make profit.

Hello, thank you for your idea Smiley The official way to join supernet core is that the coin developers contact coins@supernet.org. Those people who think coin xyz should go into the core should contact the devs of that coin and ask them to send a mail to that address.

Announcements on which coins will go into the supernet core will be sent via the newsletter at http://thesupernet.org first.

Thank noashh for those links, I have registered, I want to be up to date as reading every page of the forum some times is impossible as work, studying etc so it very handy to receive updates via email. Also noashh I see your signature in the welcome email once I registered, Please can you introduce yourself if you have done it already please can you let me know which page of this forum thread its, as I see now you are like a spoken for supernetwork and like to know what your involvement is so we can talk more to you and ask questions and give more time to James to do others things when asking questions.

Now this is another question, now we know supernetwork is like a motorway or a galaxy. Ok A galaxy is full of plannets , stars, satelites, meteorits etc, lets say BTCD is the core coin, The Sun. and the other coins the planets. As this is a Galaxy you will find all kind of materials, things apart to the ones I mentioned alrteady, my question is what kind of material, thing, plannet, start will be jl777hodl , I don't believe you will leave this out of the supernetwork as it has your initials and will find really silly to leave  jl777hodl out of the supernetwork , so tell us what will be jl777hodl  if any in this supernetwork, galaxy, motorway....will be traffic lights, traffic signs, the houses along the motorway..what exactly

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 08:20:56 AM

1- dividend earnings

However, I can understand how maybe some people might not like this, so I will buyback anybody's EVOLVE assets for anybody that purchased before 9/13/2014 00:14:19, which is when the first batch sold out.

James

On principle I always feel better when the business I'm investing in is delaying present returns for increased future returns. It's a bit like the delayed gratification marshmallow test psychologists do on kids (one marshmallow now, or two if you can wait 15 minutes). Most toddlers prefer one now and can't wait, but once kids get to about 4-5 many can make a rational decision that delayed gratification for 15 minutes doubles their return.

My first impression was the EVOLVE guys were choosing to cash out 10% of all future profits from their business for another 240K NXT of immediate gratification, which looked like a bad move for someone digging in for the long haul. If that decision was truly motivated by a desire to let more latecomers get the initial price, then that's a different story then, and I accept that.

Actually, coinevolve is able to operate at 37.5% of revenues and offered me the same percentage, but I felt it was too much to accept for a long term stable deal. In business I find it is best to make sure the deal is balanced, even if the imbalance is in my favor. Otherwise in time this imbalance will create stress and even conflict, thus it is better to start out with a long term sustainable deal. Maximizing profits at every step is not the best way to maximize the long term results. It is important to make sure that all your business partners are doing well. A marketing/advertising budget of 25% is healthy but not too high, especially on the basis of conversions. At 37.5%, well, this is on the high side.

So there was 12.5% extra revenue available and when people started complaining, Chris wanted to make them happy and didnt realize the confusion that could happen. It must be noted that Chris could have easily sold the 400000 additional assets at 1.2 NXT or even higher as that was the market price at the time, but he put it on the market to match the original 0.6 NXT per asset. How many people do you know that would just give 240K NXT (~$10K USD) to investors? Actions speak louder than words.

Assets are not as easy as it looks and it is easy to not know of all possible repurcussions. The sellout of a million assets in less than 2 hours was quite unexpected, especially as I was not making a specific recommendation for it.

Anyway, all is well now. Now Chris has enough capital to keep improving the websites and probably will be an active user of his own jobs site!

James

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 08:28:03 AM

I see people come here from time to time to talk about other coins to join supernetwork, I think its not a good idea as soon this will be full of people talking about other coins because thyey have big money invested and want more money if they join supernet, It would be a good idea instead to create another thread where people talk about their coins and what unique feature they have to join supernetwork but in a different thread not in this one. Perhaps there is one already and I don't know Smiley I think people would like to know which coins will join supernet before so they can buy in advanced and make profit.

Hello, thank you for your idea Smiley The official way to join supernet core is that the coin developers contact coins@supernet.org. Those people who think coin xyz should go into the core should contact the devs of that coin and ask them to send a mail to that address.

Announcements on which coins will go into the supernet core will be sent via the newsletter at http://thesupernet.org first.

Thank noashh for those links, I have registered, I want to be up to date as reading every page of the forum some times is impossible as work, studying etc so it very handy to receive updates via email. Also noashh I see your signature in the welcome email once I registered, Please can you introduce yourself if you have done it already please can you let me know which page of this forum thread its, as I see now you are like a spoken for supernetwork and like to know what your involvement is so we can talk more to you and ask questions and give more time to James to do others things when asking questions.

Now this is another question, now we know supernetwork is like a motorway or a galaxy. Ok A galaxy is full of plannets , stars, satelites, meteorits etc, lets say BTCD is the core coin, The sun. and the other coins the planets. As this is a Galaxy you will find all kind of materials, things apart to the ones I mention, my question is what kind of material, thing, plannet, start will be jl777hodl , I don't believe you will leave this out of the supernetwork as it has your initials and will find really silly to leave out jl777hodl , so tell us what will be jl777hodl  is any in this supernetwork, galaxy, motorway....will be traffic lights, traffic signs, the houses along the motorway..what exactly

JLH will have portions of as many of the different assets as I can put in there. The NXTventure deals are structured with a 10% going to JLH, so it got 10% of Atomic just today and will get the 10% of the Privatebet deals when possible. I think it is up to around 30 different assets now, quite a broad selection.

The purpose of JLH is so you can make a single investment that covers the general crypto asset universe. So, in the galaxy analogy, it is like the miniature galaxy from MenInBlack movie that was on the collar of the cat. Not exact analogy, but a scale model of the SuperNET galaxy with some extras added, but without the coins.

James

NASdaq

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:29:09 AM

1- dividend earnings

James

Actually, coinevolve is able to operate at 37.5% of revenues and offered me the same percentage, but I felt it was too much to accept for a long term stable deal. In business I find it is best to make sure the deal is balanced, even if the imbalance is in my favor. Otherwise in time this imbalance will create stress and even conflict, thus it is better to start out with a long term sustainable deal. Maximizing profits at every step is not the best way to maximize the long term results. It is important to make sure that all your business partners are doing well. A marketing/advertising budget of 25% is healthy but not too high, especially on the basis of conversions. At 37.5%, well, this is on the high side.

So there was 12.5% extra revenue available and when people started complaining, Chris wanted to make them happy and didnt realize the confusion that could happen. It must be noted that Chris could have easily sold the 400000 additional assets at 1.2 NXT or even higher as that was the market price at the time, but he put it on the market to match the original 0.6 NXT per asset. How many people do you know that would just give 240K NXT (~$10K USD) to investors? Actions speak louder than words.

Assets are not as easy as it looks and it is easy to not know of all possible repurcussions. The sellout of a million assets in less than 2 hours was quite unexpected, especially as I was not making a specific recommendation for it.

Anyway, all is well now. Now Chris has enough capital to keep improving the websites and probably will be an active user of his own jobs site!

James

You make many good points James, and it is far easier to be an armchair critic than a participant. I can see that Chris was motivated by a desire to be fair to all the eager investors, and things happened so fast. I apologise if I sounded harsh earlier. The "jl777 effect" can have many unexpected consequences for everyone, even armchair investors! I wish Chris and coinevolve all the best for the future!
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: