Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:48:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221094 times)
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:21:09 AM

Sure brag and boast about your long history of ill gotten gains, you are all selfish bastards who don't have any morals

Fast money will be your downfall

WTF? Grin Jealous much?

None of my money has been ill gotten sir I have earned every single coin that I've got

Sure someone may by leaving the cash register open for me every week, but there is a lot of strenuous work involved in stuffing wads of cash into my duffle bag so don't ever be mistaken Cheesy

Just because you trade "the hard way" doesn't mean your any better than anyone here

like toleng said, some people just would rather they never lose so if you don't like it, don't join the group and don't engage with us

Next month will bring another 1000% profit while you "work on your bots" to compete with ryan lol

It is all ill gotten

Sure ryan serves up the goods and the coins all perform well you only have to look at the chats to see that

but it's BECAUSE RYAN IS MANIPULATING THE MARKET

so you aren't shit you clown!

You are taking instrustion from someone else

Shame you cannot read from someone who was in the group, no money is MADE by the group 'just Ryan'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCfaucetTIME

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:24:55 AM

RYAN IS MANIPULATING THE MARKET

so don't expect me to respect you

I have been in his group before, so I know that he is using bots because every coin he will give you will be at the floor price
so you will only wait and the coin will go up may 100 persent or even 1000 persent because it is like when you push a ball underwater it will pop up after, so yes he is using bots to control the coins

manipulation is not bad, but it is not fai because there are people who do not know what they are doing
even if you will tell them because they are new and they arent use to doing trade at high level
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:25:42 AM

Weekly Round-up
Week Beginning: 02/09
Week Ending: 02/15

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from 10K, NKT, LTCD, CSD, 2015

Members netted gains totaling 976% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

CLOAK

After being in an accumulation cycle since 24 OCT, CLOAK finally shifted into its distribution cycle at the start of the week. Starting on 9 FEB, CLOAK made its ascent from 3,401 Satoshi, to 18,900 Satoshi – which is the highest quoted price for CLOAK since October. There are many coins that are positioned to make a very similar run, so I’d keep an eye out if I were you.

Twitter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

Was told the 4 main coins 'will' move so brought into 3 of them 2 never moved and one only just touched a small profit still holding them when he wrote this crap!! Just dumped at a loss a little while ago, not holding this dudes crap coins. so yeh the group you profit from you end up losing,, scamming ryan and his army of shills bending over for him. Had enough not going to warn anymore i will take my losses and move on!!!!

Niceone ryan for nothing

Check the names the messages was sent to if you have any doubts readers
Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:29:50 AM

Weekly Round-up

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from 10K, NKT, LTCD, CSD, 2015

Members netted gains totaling 976% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

CLOAK

After being in an accumulation cycle since 24 OCT, CLOAK finally shifted into its distribution cycle at the start of the week. Starting on 9 FEB, CLOAK made its ascent from 3,401 Satoshi, to 18,900 Satoshi – which is the highest quoted price for CLOAK since October. There are many coins that are positioned to make a very similar run, so I’d keep an eye out if I were you.

Was told the 4 main coins 'will' move so brought into 3 of them 2 never moved and one only just touched a small profit still holding them when he wrote this crap!! Just dumped at a loss a little while ago, not holding this dudes crap coins. so yeh the group you profit from you end up losing,, scamming ryan and his army of shills bending over for him. Had enough not going to warn anymore i will take my losses and move on!!!!

Niceone ryan for nothing

Finally someone telling the truth, knew this what was going on and had not joined the group myself but checked the volume and there is no way they made profit from the coin.

Proof for anyone with doubts about the scammer Ryan ^^^

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
escrow.dude

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:31:42 AM

PUMP AND DUMP IS ILLEGAL

Peoples please do not do this one! You will make money and someone will lose it but they do not care for us

do not push away your kind morals just to make money this one it has no worth it is a dirty money

we should all help one another here not like this secret society club that will decide on what happens to everyone here

no more pump and dump here
BTCfaucetTIME

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:32:35 AM

RYAN IS MANIPULATING THE MARKET

so don't expect me to respect you

I have been in his group before, so I know that he is using bots because every coin he will give you will be at the floor price
so you will only wait and the coin will go up may 100 persent or even 1000 persent because it is like when you push a ball underwater it will pop up after, so yes he is using bots to control the coins

manipulation is not bad, but it is not fai because there are people who do not know what they are doing
even if you will tell them because they are new and they arent use to doing trade at high level
Bralex

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:34:47 AM

Weekly Round-up

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

CLOAK

Niceone ryan for nothing

Finally someone telling the truth, knew this what was going on and had not joined the group myself but checked the volume and there is no way they made profit from the coin.

Proof for anyone with doubts about the scammer Ryan ^^^

Will keep bumping this for as long as it takes, scumbag ryan the thief deserves no one elses money

cloudthink.io   

Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Balkhole

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:36:09 AM

Nice one for cloak, I knew it was going to go up but didn't expect such a large rise

I made money on CLOAK, GSX, XSB, OPAL, ESC, SMBR, NKT, START

Anyone who sells something that ryan tells them to buy is an imbecile
crazyALT47

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:38:48 AM

It's like putting money down the drain, the little cocksucker even says he "sold at a loss"

lool

Don't you read ryans posts bro?

Tip: Novices are so out of sync with the market, that their every move serves only to fatten the pockets of skilled players. From timing, to pattern exploitation – novices are so out of touch with the driving forces behind price movement. So they consistently fail. In order to achieve exponential success in this market, you have to realise that short-term thinking is a mind frame that was custom designed for losers. Expand your time horizons and begin to explore the long term rewards that this market has to offer. Once you come into alignment with the prevailing patterns found in every single altcoin on the market – profit will consistently flow into your hands, with very little effort. Call it manipulation, or whatever you will – but, whilst you are trading this market, you are wither trading with the prevailing pattern, or against it. Make your choice.

Who do you think bought those coins you sold?
BTCfaucetTIME

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:43:08 AM

It's like putting money down the drain, the little cocksucker even says he "sold at a loss"

lool

You cannot blame someone if they do not know how to trade, if you have experience you will know
I have bought pot coins even last week before i think you guys were buying so maybe i am smarter?
Bralex

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:43:17 AM

Nice one for cloak, I knew it was going to go up but didn't expect such a large rise

Really what you mean is you are a shill and spewing out a message that was sent to someone else you dafty.

Thats funny because i made money on 100 coins that week, yeh i have no proof but i can get you a screen shot lol

So lets give you credit when the message was not even for you lol You brought in the coins he was monitoring over the first 4? so where was the profit from 3 of the 4 main coins?

You look like a right tit the dude done the right thing getting rid of them crap coins and cutting his losses although i do not know why he was stupid enough to but them to begin with.  Tongue

cloudthink.io   

CryptoJerk

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:47:16 AM

Really what you mean is you are a shill and spewing out a message that was sent to someone else you dafty.

Thats funny because i made money on 100 coins that week, yeh i have no proof but i can get you a screen shot lol

So lets give you credit when the message was not even for you lol You brought in the coins he was monitoring over the first 4? so where was the profit from 3 of the 4 main coins?

You look like a right tit the dude done the right thing getting rid of them crap coins and cutting his losses although i do not know why he was stupid enough to but them to begin with.  Tongue

XBS is is actually still climbing and even I made a profit from that and maybe VIA aswell

but that isn't my gripe, I am actually a great trader

I just don't like the whole usage of bots because he uses them to spite people

My coins have all been forced and held down, I suspect that ryan has done that out of spite

If ryan would remove his sell pressure then I will stop posting here

untill then I will continue
Bralex

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:48:49 AM

lool

Tip: Novices are so out of sync with the market, that their every move serves only to fatten the pockets of skilled players. From timing, to pattern exploitation – novices are so out of touch with the driving forces behind price movement. So they consistently fail. In order to achieve exponential success in this market, you have to realise that short-term thinking is a mind frame that was custom designed for losers. Expand your time horizons and begin to explore the long term rewards that this market has to offer. Once you come into alignment with the prevailing patterns found in every single altcoin on the market – profit will consistently flow into your hands, with very little effort. Call it manipulation, or whatever you will – but, whilst you are trading this market, you are wither trading with the prevailing pattern, or against it. Make your choice.

Lets all hang on every word and the penis of the mighty ryan? Do you have you're own brain because it does not sound like you do and it sounds like you are actually the 'cocksucker' yum yum ryan i love you coc* yum yum

Checked POT thread the coin is dead!!

Oh ryan please can i be in you're bs group with all these little girls oh please let me join them giving you a right good time ahahahahaha

cloudthink.io   

toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:49:23 AM

What is your whole point here? I don't get it
crazyALT47

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:50:36 AM

Lets all hang on every word and the penis of the mighty ryan? Do you have you're own brain because it does not sound like you do and it sounds like you are actually the 'cocksucker' yum yum ryan i love you coc* yum yum

Oh ryan please can i be in you're bs group with all these little girls oh please let me join them giving you a right good time ahahahahaha

are you trolling bro?
escrow.dude

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:51:36 AM

PUMP AND DUMP IS ILLEGAL

Peoples please do not do this one! You will make money and someone will lose it but they do not care for us

dont do not take it the easy way

do not push away your kind morals just to make money this one it has no worth it is a dirty money

we should all help one another here not like this secret society club that will decide on what happens to everyone here

no more pump and dump here
Bralex

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:54:42 AM

What is your whole point here? I don't get it

Quote the whole thing you idiot, he said that message was to him from ryan then decided to show me a random screen shot, the funny thing is the message was 'NOT' to him so no wonder you left that out.

cloudthink.io   

ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:56:33 AM

Quote the whole thing you idiot, he said that message was to him from ryan then decided to show me a random screen shot, the funny thing is the message was 'NOT' to him so no wonder you left that out.

Yah so, point? what is it... or you just rambling on after some cocaine (maybe meth?) fueled binge fest?
Bralex

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:56:52 AM

lool

are you trolling bro?

Again you are just cherry picking a quote so well done for that, i am not trolling no i am here maybe help someone before they lose money and time over this crap

cloudthink.io   

Bralex

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:58:14 AM

Yah so, point? what is it... or you just rambling on after some cocaine (maybe meth?) fueled binge fest?

Wow the stupidity of you shills is amazing what's the point when someone lies which they lied to defend their master ryan ahaha you freak

cloudthink.io   

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: