Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:15:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:26:21 PM

Enjoy your dirty ill gotten gains for now you piss pale

soon altcoins will be regulated and you will have the IRS pounding on your door

Cheesy by then we'll be untouchable and you'll still be here trolling everyone thats making more money than you

get a job bro

The sad thing is, there is so much truth in that lol, this guy and others like him troll every day totally disregarding that while I am typing this I have trades that are live on the market right now that are trickling more money into my pocket

he is gonna be here trolling in 5 years lol
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:38:07 PM

Enjoy your dirty ill gotten gains for now you piss pale

soon altcoins will be regulated and you will have the IRS pounding on your door

Cheesy by then we'll be untouchable and you'll still be here trolling everyone thats making more money than you

get a job bro

The sad thing is, there is so much truth in that lol, this guy and others like him troll every day totally disregarding that while I am typing this I have trades that are live on the market right now that are trickling more money into my pocket

he is gonna be here trolling in 5 years lol

Fuck you! I care about the technology and innovation, who gives a fuck how much money you greedy cunts are making?

I am not here just to make money like you gutless manipulators

You have forgotten that we are all libertarians who are fighting for a better financial society for the world

but here you fuckwads are just like the fucking bankster cartels with your little secret society BULLSHIT

keep doing what you are doing

I can read charts too so I am watching you

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:44:39 PM

while I am typing this I have trades that are live on the market right now that are trickling more money into my pocket

cool.. sign a message from an address with 500 BTC and you might sound a bit more convincing. Or even 100.
dontCAREhair

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:45:53 PM

You have forgotten that we are all libertarians who are fighting for a better financial society for the world

you have "forgotten" that money makes the world go round  Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy so either talk about some cool trading based shit or fuck off lol, jealousy is a total waste of time

and I'm an anarchist by the way not a libertarian
CryptoJerk

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:49:42 PM

you have "forgotten" that money makes the world go round  Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy so either talk about some cool trading based shit or fuck off lol, jealousy is a total waste of time

and I'm an anarchist by the way not a libertarian

I know some shit too bro, might not be an expert but I've made some money and lost some money and everything in between

yeah money makes the world go round

but honest money makes one sleep better at night

you sick fucks rig the entire market and then sit back and talk about skill

the only skilled person here is ryan you are just a gutless little fucker who takes orders
nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:52:59 PM

I know some shit too bro, might not be an expert but I've made some money and lost some money and everything in between

the only skilled person here is ryan you are just a gutless little fucker who takes orders

So you think that is ryan wasn't fixing prices that someone else wouldn't be? Or are you pissed that we make money, because you keep mentioning money as if you are butt hurt or something?
CryptoJerk

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:54:54 PM

So you think that is ryan wasn't fixing prices that someone else wouldn't be? Or are you pissed that we make money, because you keep mentioning money as if you are butt hurt or something?

I am not the only one who is pissed off that you idiots are making money FROM MANIPULATION of the WHOLE MARKET

you fucking jerk off

and not only that but the fucking souless cyborg ryan is teaching lazy dipshits how to do the same on his cocksucking website

you can make your dirty money fast but fast money doesnt last, so stuff that in your pipe and smoke it
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:56:05 PM

Im not for or against a pump group but lets be realistic. There is no such thing as honest money. Everytime money gets earned there is somebody who gets fucked...and that can be on various ways.

All major companies fraud with taxes, sell good for 500 times its actual value, children working in factories all over the world and making the clothes you wear and so on... nothing is fair, thats how the world works..

Also regulation wont stop anything. Look at regular stockmarkets...it happens there the same only on a far bigger scale.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
redskins49

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:59:17 PM

Im not for or against a pump group but lets be realistic. There is no such thing as honest money. Everytime money gets earned there is somebody who gets fucked...and that can be on various ways.

All major companies fraud with taxes, sell good for 500 times its actual value, children working in factories all over the world and making the clothes you wear and so on... nothing is fair, thats how the world works..

Also regulation wont stop anything. Look at regular stockmarkets...it happens there the same only on a far bigger scale.

+ 1 the real world isn't all apple pie and custard pudding
nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:00:37 PM

I am not the only one who is pissed off that you idiots are making money FROM MANIPULATION of the WHOLE MARKET

Jealous much? Cheesy
Dr. Coin

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:27:18 PM

I don't need to be in some secret price fixing cartel to make money

do you know how many coins I have developed?

If you were putting this same energy into producing some top rank coins you probably would have some money of your own lol

the market does need more coins so I can respect that your doing your part
but you're attitude may end up holding you back

The market needs more coins? uhh...

~~~~~~~  DR. COIN  ~~~~~~~
dontCAREhair

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:31:35 PM

I don't need to be in some secret price fixing cartel to make money

do you know how many coins I have developed?

If you were putting this same energy into producing some top rank coins you probably would have some money of your own lol

the market does need more coins so I can respect that your doing your part
but you're attitude may end up holding you back

The market needs more coins? uhh...

Definitely, there are coins that are chugging along sluggishly because they have amassed so much residual sell resistance, new coins don't have that problem, even is they're just p&d coins I personally don't givashit, as long as there is a window for me to profit
redskins49

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:33:53 PM

as long as there is a window for me to profit

Bingo

that's all that matters in my book, i'm an opportunist not a coin hoarder
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:36:44 PM

Jealous much? Cheesy

You too can sign a message from a 500 BTC account so we can all be jelly of your mad trading skillz.
M28MmickT

Activity: 433

BTG CEO

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:38:43 PM

Now where has my black sheep gone?

You are all like little girls apart from him, arguing about who makes the most how you make it, what was you wearing when you pumped it  Grin Cheesy

You claim to be in ryans so called group but if that was my group i would be ashamed to work along side you guys who are greedy without a shred of humility between you.

PS

I make more money than you  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Wink

dontCAREhair

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:45:10 PM

you profit from manipulating the market when hundreds of people here struggle everyday to make an honest buck

fast money doesn't last anyway so i wont say anything else

and no i am NOT jealous in any shape or form, and i have no agenda

I am not gonna say anything else because its fucking pointless with so many money hungry parasites here

that's the thing, you don't have to struggle, no one has to struggle in this market because it is so freaking easy to trade

study ryans teachings and you will be making money before the end of the week

because that is all trading is actually, you have to realize when someone is preparing to manipulate a coin for higher prices and then you have to get in before that rise happens

If you can't get that small caveat right then you will struggle of course

CryptoJerk

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:47:18 PM

that's the thing, you don't have to struggle, no one has to struggle in this market because it is so freaking easy to trade

study ryans teachings and you will be making money before the end of the week

because that is all trading is actually, you have to realize when someone is preparing to manipulate a coin for higher prices and then you have to get in before that rise happens

If you can't get that small caveat right then you will struggle of course

I understand that and I am not a hater

but as a developer I would prefer that my coin and other peoples coins had the chance to grow naturally

instead of some pumper team using my own hard work to fill their pockets

thats all

thats what pisses me off
redskins49

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:49:57 PM

but as a developer I would prefer that my coin and other peoples coins had the chance to grow naturally

dude nothing in this market is natural eveything is all smoke and mirrors, when it comes down to it, the only thing that is real is the cold hard cash that you withdraw from the market at the end of each week

everything else is a mirage

bitcoin could be worth $250 today, then $350 tomorrow and then $150 by friday....it's all an illusion bro... it only becomes real when you cash out, even then fiat currency is based on nothing but the word of a few powerful men who smear pigs blood all over their body at the "bohemian grove" every six months

so try not to take things too seriously lol
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 12:10:19 AM

The mindset of a skilled player is to not only gain profits, but then to use those profits to gain even more profit. A skilled trader is well aware of the cycles that each coin in this market goes through – and it’s evident just by analysing the price charts. Therefore, skilled traders are able to take large positions in coins – knowing – that the wheels of the market are already turning.

I like your insight and appreciate the regular posts. I agree that it is almost like a business, the more i improve i realize that there is always something to buy and something to sell

so your hands are never really empty

Hey there,

the fact that you picked up on there always being "something to buy, and something to sell" shows that you have a grasp on the correct method of trading the crypto currency markets.

If you don't mind, I'm going to go a little further into that before I touch on your question

I have mentioned many times in the past that the word "trader" is not a term that is exclusive to the financial markets.

... This is a very important factor, and one that reveals how simple it is to be on the right side of the market.

You see, there are used car 'traders', luxury watch 'traders', electronics 'traders', supermarket 'traders', black market 'traders', e-commerce 'traders', retail 'traders' and wholesale 'traders'.

In each of these different fields, there is one common factor that is forever present. Do not take for granted, just like there are novice traders in our own market, there are novice traders in the Sea-Food market, the Restaurant market and every other market in existence.

However, like I previously mentioned, there is one factor that separates the successful trader from the unsuccessful trader, and this factor is the ability to track supply and demand.

For instance

Imagine waking up in the middle of winter. You may have been wanting to go into business for yourself, so you devise a scheme to accumulate money quickly. So, you begin to think to yourself, "it is freezing outside, and we are at the height of winter - I GOT IT! I'm going to go out and purchase 100 fur coats at the 'best price' i can get, so that I can sell them for a profit."

This is a losing proposition, in fact anyone thinking like this has already lost the game.

You see when dealing with commerce, there always exists a small segment of skilled traders

Yes you may wake up at the height of winter and decide to buy and sell 100 fur coats and profit from a slight margin, but who will you buy these coats from?

The most skilled players in that arena will have filled their entire warehouse with fur coats during the height of summer, when demand for thick fur coats is at it's lowest.

Therefore this skilled trader can sell 100 fur coats to you at a 5% discount and still make a 100% profit, whilst you will only be able to resell the coats at a 5% profit - if you're lucky.

This is how the game is played, you have to go counter to the typical trader.

sometimes it is obvious what to buy and sometimes it is not so obvious

how do you work out that part of the scenario?

Quite simply, you must grasp the fact that, regardless if there is manipulation or not - coins move in cycles. There is no such thing as a 'dead' coin until it has been removed from the exchange

In fact, if a coin is being labeled as being 'dead' yet it's market is still open for trading - without the threat of it being removed due to low volume - then it is actually being accumulated and prepped for it's next moon shot.

Again, using my above example and what you have said yourself, we are traders, dealers, distributers etc

These same titles are used to reference big retailers like Walmart for example, with that being said, I am going to present you with some images

Imagine walking into your local grocery store in the middle of the day and seeing this

What you are looking at is a bunch of empty shelves, thus - a retailers inability to sell, or produce profit. Why? Because 1. They do not have items for customers to exchange (trade) their money for, 2. they are unable to take advantage of any increase in foot fall (volume) that may occur because, at this point, they are 'out' of the game.

Clearly this ^ is the most optimal situation for a trader... why? Because 1. They have items that their customers want to exchange (trade) their money for, 2. They are able to take advantage of a surge in foot fall (volume) because, at this point, they are 'in' the game.

So, coming back to your question

The mindset of a skilled player is to not only gain profits, but then to use those profits to gain even more profit. A skilled trader is well aware of the cycles that each coin in this market goes through – and it’s evident just by analysing the price charts. Therefore, skilled traders are able to take large positions in coins – knowing – that the wheels of the market are already turning.

I like your insight and appreciate the regular posts. I agree that it is almost like a business, the more i improve i realize that there is always something to buy and something to sell

sometimes it is obvious what to buy and sometimes it is not so obvious

how do you work out that part of the scenario?

Yes indeed, trading is a business you are absolutely right, and yes, if you are doing it correctly, your hands must never be empty just like in the above examples.

So to buy into a coin, profit from a pump, and then to forget that coin exists would be like Walmart selling 500,000 porch benches and then failing to re-stock, they would be literally flushing money down the toilet if they did that.

This is why celebrities are ranked in terms of their popularity, because the more popular a celeb is, the wider their audience is - thus, corporations can pay celebrities a small fee (endorsement deal) to reach a 'large' audience, and then make a large profit - (this is a trade)

Popularity is also a major factor in the altcoin markets because, the most popular coins always attract the most volume.

So simply, you must expand your holdings by using your profits to produce more profits... because, if you don't have the right "stock" at the right prices, then clearly, you will never profit

In terms of knowing what to buy, and when - it is simply a case of tracking supply and demand

Dr. Coin

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 12:20:40 AM

lol you're just using a very long explanation to say "buy low and sell high.." - just keep manipulating it's fine

~~~~~~~  DR. COIN  ~~~~~~~
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: