Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:00:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221094 times)
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:33:29 PM

Grin Now you're just trolling... but whatever, good luck I hope it works out for you

Well im out

i have some trades to watch myself

you aren't the only ones making money around here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ClownHunter

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:42:48 PM

Grin Now you're just trolling... but whatever, good luck I hope it works out for you

Well im out

Good riddance

Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:41:16 PM

Read last 5 page of accusation or childy stuf like "I'm better than you", "I have more coin than you", "I'm honest and you're not", and counting!

Well....I never was and i'm not in the Ryan group, but i follow this thread and understand what's everybody know: the market is manipulated and every coin have his life in pump and dump, because, honestly or not, everybody here want to buy low and sell high (really amazed if anyone can deny this)

My question is for all the guys that accuse Ryan or other guys about manipulations or that the game is not fair/morally corrected: it's anyone out there that send accusation to Ryan that have/manage a trading or alternative pumping group that is able to gain/make some money consistently, also not at Ryan level?

I mean NOW/ACTUALLY, not next month, not "when bots are ready" or other stupid stuff like this....

Please let me know if exist any other group that is able to make money regularly, as is possible to demonstrate with fact and not only with words that is not only Ryan that make money.
Thanks!
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:50:08 PM

Read last 5 page of accusation or childy stuf like "I'm better than you", "I have more coin than you", "I'm honest and you're not", and counting!

Well....I never was and i'm not in the Ryan group, but i follow this thread and understand what's everybody know: the market is manipulated and every coin have his life in pump and dump, because, honestly or not, everybody here want to buy low and sell high (really amazed if anyone can deny this)

My question is for all the guys that accuse Ryan or other guys about manipulations or that the game is not fair/morally corrected: it's anyone out there that send accusation to Ryan that have/manage a trading or alternative pumping group that is able to gain/make some money consistently, also not at Ryan level?

I mean NOW/ACTUALLY, not next month, not "when bots are ready" or other stupid stuff like this....

Please let me know if exist any other group that is able to make money regularly, as is possible to demonstrate with fact and not only with words that is not only Ryan that make money.
Thanks!

No one can make money regularly... You will always lose at least once, because these guys are having way too much BTC than us, and when they dump whilst we thinking that it may pump up more and more, I will wait, then that would not only ruin your opportunity to get out of that trade, but also make you some huge loss...

RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 09:14:10 PM

09 Feb - 15 Feb
Total return: 141%
Coins: CSD

Trading is not about working hard, or “being up to date” with ‘news and updates’... Trading is about knowing what the guy on the other side of the trade is going to do next. Trading is about creating an advantage for yourself which puts you 10 steps ahead of the average market participant. Make no mistakes about it, trading is a battle of the wits – every trade contains both a buy and sell order, which literally reflects a divide of opinion which suggests that, with every trade, someone is wrong and someone is right. In order for you to be right, you need to understand how this market works.

CSD

The psychology of the markets is a simple tale of the haves and the have nots.

The essence of trading requires that you buy low and sell high. However, it is necessary to realise that 99% of traders in this market aren’t educated on price movement and simply do not understand market dynamics. Therefore, despite the fact that it is a well known truth that, to win, means buying low and selling high – 99% of the participants in the altcoin market are knowingly buying high and selling low.

What is the cause of this?

Is it due to a lack of common sense? Or is it a lack of understanding of the crucial laws of mathematics?

... Neither is the case.

Actually, 99% of the traders in this market are un skilled and are satisfied with their lack of skill. Yet when this same lack of skill forces them to lose money, they complain.

You see, having the mere ability to be unskilled implies that there is another group of traders present in this market who are of the skilled variety. These traders  know where their money comes from – their money comes directly out of the pockets of unskilled traders.

You have to realise that trading isn’t about “trying hard”, in fact – the harder you try, the worse your results will be.

Just think back to all of the many hours you have spent trying to second guess the market. Think of the hours and hours you have wasted in front of the screen, day after day, trying to force profit from the market, only to lose again, and again.... and, again...

Hard work in this market doesn’t equal large profits.

You can spend 24 hours researching a coin, staying up to date with the happenings in that coins “community”... You can track news and updates for an entire week also, if you wish... You can add every tipster on twitter and hang on to their every word, but I promise you... all of that hard work will be in vain because skilled traders will always be 10 steps ahead of the game.

You see... there is a finite number of coins that are ‘actively’ traded in this market. Which means that there is also a finite number of rallies or ‘pumps’ that can occur. So whilst you are positioning yourself to buy into a coin that is supposedly “about to pump,” I guarantee you that skilled traders will have already positioned themselves in that coin weeks before.

Skilled traders are 10 steps ahead of the game.

No matter which coin you are trading, whether it is in its pre-rally phase or post-rally phase, there will always be an entire list of sell orders just sitting there, waiting to be hit.  However, only the traders who have placed sell orders ‘pre-rally’ will end up with profit.

“Trying hard” in trading is a losing proposition, because no matter which coin it is that is shooting upwards in price – the dynamics of that move will always be the same: Skilled traders profiting due to the ignorance of novice traders.

Skilled traders are 10 steps ahead of the game

You see, the longer your time horizon is – the larger your profits become.

The longer your time horizon is, the greater your advantage is over the common trader.

The longer your time horizon is, the simpler your trading becomes

Clearly there is a divide between the mentality of the participants in this market. You have a certain strain of traders who believe that trading is some quick paced spectacle, where trades are executed in a frantic manner and profits come out of nowhere.

This is not the case.

In fact, in order for you to have a profitable trade – you must allow time for novices to make their mistakes. Because that is literally the function of a novice trader in this market, when novices are buying: money is flowing directly into the pockets of the skilled few... and that will always be the case.

Skilled traders are 10 steps ahead of the game.

The mindset of a skilled player is to not only gain profits, but then to use those profits to gain even more profit. A skilled trader is well aware of the cycles that each coin in this market goes through – and it’s evident just by analysing the price charts. Therefore, skilled traders are able to take large positions in coins – knowing – that the wheels of the market are already turning.

Like I mentioned earlier... Novices know that for them to win, they have to buy low and sell high. But quite frankly, that isn’t their role in this market... and believe me when I tell you that every single trader who tries his hand in the altcoin market is subscribing to one out of two roles

1. To funnel money directly into the hands of the skilled few = consistent losses
2. To be there every time novice traders make their mistakes = consistent profits

I always tell members, if you want to win... then you first have to be in the game. And, if you wish to win consistently, you must be aware that winning, means being on the right side of the market at the right time.

It is that simple.

It isn’t about outworking everyone else, or staying up all night trying to track the ‘community thread’ of some coin that you bought into... It’s not about any of that stuff. Trading is about getting there first, in order to be 10 steps ahead of the average information deficient trader.

Tip: The traders that are making the most money in this market are not spending hours and hours watching every uptick of every coin. I personally have never followed news events or anything of that nature. There are coins that have been deserted by their developers, yet these coins still deliver tremendous profits. There is a reason for this – and if you would donate just one hour to look at maybe 10 price charts of 10 different coins, you will quickly notice that there is a recurring cycle of movement in every single altcoin that is on the market. Therefore, to win – means that you have to put yourself on the correct side of this cycle. It is that simple. Skilled traders make money passively, whilst novice traders work their fingers to the bone – only to then funnel their money into the hands of more experienced traders.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

IacceptBTC

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:28:26 PM

Just got in for the third spin with the squad Grin

Lets see what the week ahead brings
marryXmas

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:33:51 PM

The mindset of a skilled player is to not only gain profits, but then to use those profits to gain even more profit. A skilled trader is well aware of the cycles that each coin in this market goes through – and it’s evident just by analysing the price charts. Therefore, skilled traders are able to take large positions in coins – knowing – that the wheels of the market are already turning.

I like your insight and appreciate the regular posts. I agree that it is almost like a business, the more i improve i realize that there is always something to buy and something to sell

so your hands are never really empty

sometimes it is obvious what to buy and sometimes it is not so obvious

how do you work out that part of the scenario?
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:42:14 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2015, 06:56:08 PM by paycum

Look up at the score board every once in a while  Smiley

The profits are just gonna keep on flowing

I have already mentioned, we aren't traders... we are market makers!

With all respect im not sure you can call yourself that way. Offcourse you can, but im not seeying it that way is what i mean Smiley
You guys indeed have influence on the prize of your pumped coins but that only is for a short period mostly.

Secondly your profits are, again with all respect, breadcrumbs. If i understand correctly you guys only make a few btc at most each trade.. That means assuming you pump at least one coin a week you will each take a profit of 52btc a year.

Again that isnt bad, but (and i dont want to brag) i personally am a sole trader and the last six months i only invested in about six coins and made more then 150btc with it... and yes i have lost about 50btc as well, but still have more then 100btc profit from the last six months and im sure there are lots of more people like me..

But to be honest i did profit from your pumps as well with cann, opal, xst (dont know if xst pump was yours though)

So for example if you have had 10btc of xst bought at 1000sat and sold at 10k, then you had 90btc profit with one trade...two times better then you guys earn while trading whole year long. And yes i know we sole traders dont always win, but everyone can pick spots and when you divide your risks you have at least as much chance as you guys...

But again im not saying that you system doesnt work or that i think its good or bad. I just want to put things in perspective and although you are making some nice profits acting like you guys are the top of the market goes a bit too far for me..

im an old fashioned trader just like you, but the reality is that just doesn't work anymore. People are manipulating altcoins, even the devs, which I am sure you know yourself. Those of us that are making money here are either hunting for signs of manipulation and jumping on the band wagon, trading with manipulators or running our own manipulations

Indeed i totally agree. the market is so small that everyone who has some money, doesnt even have to be a lot, dont need a pump group and can manipulate coins himself..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:49:48 PM

With all respect im not sure you can call yourself that way. Offcourse you can, but im not seeying it that way is what i mean Smiley
You guys indeed have influence on the prize of your pumped coins but that only is for a short period mostly.

Secondly your profits are, again with all respect, breadcrumbs. If i understand correctly you guys only make a few btc at most each trade.. That means assuming you pump at least one coin a week you will each take a profit of 52btc a year.
Interesting math there, we pump every day... every week... every month

the coins you mentioned will again settle at the bottom and we will be the only ones buying... as always

guys like toleng have hundreds of btc so you are entire football fields off the mark there, with your outsider's assumuption

we have done 600% profits 9 times even a petty 1 btc into GSX pre-pump turns into 10 btc with one plucking of a sling-shot

We used SMBR and ESC as a cash cow throwing them up and down for fun, many people spun 5 btc profits with every rotation

the all of coins, from day one are on the first page of the thread and the price charts are live on trex so you can look at the volume generated with each "maneouvering" you will end up looking at more than 4000 btc liquid extracted from the market since september

so add a zero at the end of that 52btc Wink

paycum

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:08:42 PM

Interesting math there, we pump every day... every week... every month

the coins you mentioned will again settle at the bottom and we will be the only ones buying... as always

guys like toleng have hundreds of btc so you are entire football fields off the mark there, with your outsider's assumuption

we have done 600% profits 9 times even a petty 1 btc into GSX pre-pump turns into 10 btc with one plucking of a sling-shot

We used SMBR and ESC as a cash cow throwing them up and down for fun, many people spun 5 btc profits with every rotation

the all of coins, from day one are on the first page of the thread and the price charts are live on trex so you can look at the volume generated with each "maneouvering" you will end up looking at more than 4000 btc liquid extracted from the market since september

If that is for real, then it changes a few things Smiley

But as i said that is why its important to know the facts. My assumption was based on a few traders stories here in this topic.

In the end its all about how much your profits are, percentages dont say much to me, thats all i was saying. So if they add btc numbers in each post after a pump that will make it much more impressive...

The way it looks now, in my point of view at least, is that people act like kings but dont look like them at all....And offcourse i understand that the real big players dont have the need to prove themselves but as this topic is clearly ment to attract new customers as well it might be an idea to add thos btc numbers..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dontCAREhair

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:10:05 PM

nlg by itself had a volume of around 1000 btc when it first rallied so the figure is actually in excess of 10,000 btc considering 32 manipulations occur every month

we don't just buy and sell, we buy, sell and then buy again, basically creating a tradeable market
so like toleng mentioned we are in most of the tradable coins on the market at this point so virtually any rally that takes place benefits us

if ryan has picked it even once before, we are still very much involved with that coin

ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:30:18 PM

things move in cycles but someone has to execute and create that cycle , it doesn't just "happen"
so when you are involved in the creation of a cycle you make the most money by default
because you literally wrote the script , if you know what im saying

redskins49

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:47:05 PM

You do realize that Ryan has manipulated nearly every coin that you can actually physically trade, when he speaks about "expanding territory" what do you think he means? I won't mention any coin names because I'm a team player, but , we don't just walk away from a coin after a pump ... you have seen that with several coins that ryan manipulates again and again

virtually every new coin that comes out falls into group hands also, because all you need to do is put up some buy support and greedy devs take the bait every single time (why do you think every new coin has a high volume dump hours after going live) lol, so when Toleng mentions market making you have to ask yourself just who it is that you are buying from the next time you make a trade p.s pick any coin on bittrex, group hands are involved

paycum

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:55:23 PM

You do realize that Ryan has manipulated nearly every coin that you can actually physically trade, when he speaks about "expanding territory" what do you think he means? I won't mention any coin names because I'm a team player, but , we don't just walk away from a coin after a pump ... you have seen that with several coins that ryan manipulates again and again

virtually every new coin that comes out falls into group hands also, because all you need to do is put up some buy support and greedy devs take the bait every single time (why do you think every new coin has a high volume dump hours after going live) lol, so when Toleng mentions market making you have to ask yourself just who it is that you are buying from the next time you make a trade p.s pick any coin on bittrex, group hands are involved

I do understand, but there are hundreds of more big fish swimming in the same pool. Other pump groups, other big investors and so on and they all pump (and dump) the same coins at least when you talk about the hyped/popular ones.. so saying you are the only ones who are accumulating/buying simply isnt true, at least not all the time..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:57:05 PM

p.s pick any coin on bittrex, group hands are involved

DRK, LTC, XRP, BTS, DOGE, NXT for starters. Please elaborate how the group is involved in the market making.
dontCAREhair

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:59:58 PM

I do understand, but there are hundreds of more big fish swimming in the same pool. Other pump groups, other big investors and so on and they all pump (and dump) the same coins at least when you talk about the hyped/popular ones.. so saying you are the only ones who are accumulating/buying simply isnt true, at least not all the time..

There are several big fish in the market, no one said there wasn't. There are even institutional traders involved in this market, and millionaires and other high net worth individuals

We are just a group of whales who have one common goal, and we work together to achieve that

it's called teamwork Smiley
paycum

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:03:01 PM

There are several big fish in the market, no one said there wasn't. There are even institutional traders involved in this market, and millionaires and other high net worth individuals

We are just a group of whales who have one common goal, and we work together to achieve that

Hehe fine by me  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:13:53 PM

fuck your "one common goal"

i'm tired of seeing this shit! You guys think that you can get away with manipulating the entire market?

Not on my watch!

Enjoy your dirty ill gotten gains for now you piss pale

soon altcoins will be regulated and you will have the IRS pounding on your door
nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:15:46 PM

Enjoy your dirty ill gotten gains for now you piss pale

Cheesy by then we'll be untouchable and you'll still be here trolling everyone thats making more money than you

get a job bro
redskins49

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:18:16 PM

Yah but untill then i'ma enjoy swimming in these unregulated waters

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: