Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:43:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:57:51 PM

Ah ok, thanks for the honest reply, much appreciated.

And a few btc profit each trade offcourse is great as well.... a lot of small ones make a big one as well.

Well basically we arent that different it seems  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:09:00 PM

there is a reason why novices are called "retail" traders

you have wholesale price, then you have the retail price

*hint, hint* Wink

watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKKMiRqikuk

we are not traders, we are 'market makers' thats why our group makes the most money

we keep "the price cycle" turning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEYh7eNtVro
Dr. Coin

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:44:28 PM

there is a reason why novices are called "retail" traders

you have wholesale price, then you have the retail price

*hint, hint* Wink

watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKKMiRqikuk

we are not traders, we are 'market makers' thats why our group makes the most money

we keep "the price cycle" turning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEYh7eNtVro

There is actually a difference between the intent of a market maker and a pump and dumper. You cannot say, "we" are market makers, if by your definition you want to think that, well, it is just Ryan being the market maker thanks to his sheep.

~~~~~~~  DR. COIN  ~~~~~~~
nembot

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:34:51 AM

Don't judge my MSpaint skills please guys Embarrassed Cheesy

ha ha no don't worry they are just as good as Ryan's surprisingly  Roll Eyes
nembot

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:45:14 AM

PS after much reading of this thread I've bought SembroToken at 1800, gonna hold till over 5000 which I'm 100% sure it will do sometime in the next couple of months, once my orders get filled I'll buy CANN as long as it's still sub-1500, and wait for the next pump of that which will prob be in Spring with news of harvest etc.  If CANN already lifted off I'll pick another one that's at the bottom with a good chance of another pump based on the ALL chart and dev activity.

I've taken some good advice from this thread.  Still prob a pretty crap trader but not gonna pay to get dumped on.  What I've gleaned is be very very sure 1) that the coin will rise again and 2) that you are buying at the bottom THEN just leave your money in, with sells set & forget about it.  You have to be sure about the coin or you will agonise & pull your money out & put it on something else, at a loss every time (done that several times).  I've got a two part plan now & might take 3-4 months but if I triple my $250 twice then I won't be complaining.  I'm no good at day trading so like Ryan & his "team" say - going long-term for the win.

Bonne chance to the small fish!

john
nembot

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:47:23 AM

did buy CANN initially as I think the fundamentals are good but took a gamble (hey it's play money) that SMBR would pump before CANN... a multiplier bet if you like.  hey I'm not an "investor" that's for sure...
Zombier0

Activity: 435

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:22:49 PM

Good call on EXCL this coin will go to 5000

RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:52:17 PM

26 Jan - 13 Feb
Total return: 726%
Coins: CLOAK

Forget everything that you ‘think’ you know about trading the altcoin market. Because the more conventional the knowledge that you have is, the worse your performance will be. Quite simply, most of the information that you have, pertaining to the successful trading of altcoins – was constructed to suit the interests of skilled players and I’ll explain how.

CLOAK

time and time again, a novice trader will mention that he takes pride in “doing the opposite” of what everyone else is doing – yet this novice trader will be the first person to throw his money into a coin that has just had a 100% price advancement and an excessively high influx of trading volume.

Quite simply, being able to remain consistently profitable when dealing in the altcoin market means that you understand that every single day in this market, two variants of traders go to battle – and only one side wins, again and again.

These two variations are:

1. Novice traders (casual traders, amateur traders, experienced but unprofitable traders, etc)
2. The skilled few (Skilled traders & market manipulators)

The skilled few will win every single battle in this market and they will win with very little effort. Simply because market manipulators set the rules for the game, skilled traders familiarise themselves with the rules of the game  – whilst novice traders don’t even realise that there is a game being played.

You see, novice traders believe that trading and gambling go hand in hand. They believe that it is impossible to consistently predict the market... They have been indoctrinated into having these thoughts – and we all know that you cannot have action without thought, so novice traders ‘act as if’ trading is literally gambling.

A common saying is “the greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was to convince the world that he doesn’t exist.” The connotations of this apply perfectly to the altcoin market.

I mean, it’s just like living in a house that is built on top of an ancient gold mine and not knowing that right below the foundation of your kitchen is a shed load of gold.

If you do not know something is there, then you will never look for it.

People will spend hours waiting to see a “wedge” form of the chart before they purchase their way into a coin. They will sit on their hands until they see the “double top” pattern appear on the chart before they buy some coins. This is complete lunacy... Just ask yourself how many times does the price have to rise and fall before a “head and shoulder” pattern appears on the chart, then ask yourself how much money you have ever made from searching for these absurd patterns.

There is a reason you have been taught to read the charts in this way, and that reason only serves the interests of the skilled few.

Whilst you are looking to spot the all divine “cup and handle pattern,” something much more crucial and significant is taking place in the background whilst your attention has been diverted.

I have mentioned time and time again, that there are several recurring patterns that appear in every single coin on the market – and I am not talking about the “triple bottom reversal” pattern either (lol), I am talking about recurring price cycles.

You see, there are cycles in everything. Life itself is a cycle. So what makes you think that the altcoin market is any different?

Quite simply, the only thing that you are engaged in attempting to determine is when the line is going to move from the bottom of the chart to the top of the chart – and believe me when I tell you that once the price of a coin goes up, the only thing that can happen after that is for the price to go back down – once that happens, the only thing that can occur is for the price to lift... and there you have the cycle.

This is not rocket science, so do not waste your time researching pointless resources.

I mean, people will moan all day about “inside information” but will never stop to realise that if someone is planning to drive the price of a coin higher, then this person must first purchase a portion of that coin himself in order to profit at a later date – ALL of these purchases are always blatantly exposed on the charts, meaning EVERYONE is on a level playing field in terms of being able to pull continuous profits from this market – because accumulation is always revealed on the charts before the major move takes place.

Let’s take a closer look at this CLOAK trade as an example.

CLOAK is a popular coin, however, it has only had one major rally in its entire history. This rally was a high volume rally as it took place during the tail end of the last, market wide, bull run. From Jun 18th 2014, to the peak of the rally on Aug 1st 2014, the total trading volume for CLOAK was a sensational 4,418.33 BTC – on Aug 1st 2014 the price of BTC was $607.04 USD, so we’re looking at a total trading volume of approx. $2.68 Million USD

During this period, the price rose from 20,011 Satoshi before settling at 345,000 Satoshi and producing a 1,624% gain for those who were able to see the move through from start to finish.

But this isn’t the most crucial piece information here... What interests me the most, in any coin, is the % decline after each rally.

You see, after CLOAK reached its peak of 345,000 Satoshi on Aug 1st 2014, it began its decent. In fact, CLOAK continued to shed value for 5 months straight. It reached its absolute lowest point on Dec 29th 2014 at 1,635 Satoshi, which represented a 99% decline from the peak of the last rally.

Now... (and please take this is in)... I personally have NEVER seen a coin lose more than 100% of value... Simply because the law of maths dictates that it is an impossibility.

So this is why I laugh, sometimes even out loud, when a person suggests that it is impossible to always buy the absolute bottom.

Many people do this every single day.

But going back to my overall point. Provided that there is an ounce of popularity – which is where altcoins derive their value (popularity), a coin will rise and then fall and then rise and then fall. This is the cycle of the market.

So therefore, it is not your job to track every item of “news & updates” that are released... It is not your job to sit there in anticipation of some “head and shoulders” pattern revealing itself to you...

Simply put, every single piece of relevant information regarding ANY coin is always revealed on the charts. So therefore, it is your job to understand the correct method of reading charts.

Until you do that, you will always fall into every single trap that the skilled few have placed for you – and there are many.

Tip: There two variants of traders that go to battle each day in the altcoin markets. Novice traders and skilled traders. These battles have been rigged by the skilled few, in favour of the skilled few. Therefore those who trade with the novices mind-frame will always draw the shorter end of the stick in this market. The main determining factor in what makes you a novice, and a skilled player is the way you ‘think’ about this market. You cannot have action without thought, and so it is your thoughts that dictates your actions when trading altcoins. Being successful on a consistent basis means that you first have to realise that not only is it possible to be continuously successful in this market, but  there many people who win, consistently, week after week – and they manage to do this because they are familiar with the rules of the game. There is a system to the way money flows through this market. Either you are the one feeding money through this system, or you are the one that the money flows to. It all depends on when, and where you position yourself.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 06:22:25 PM

I was in right after Ryan's post  Smiley and just before the shill accounts and cheerleaders replies

PARTY !!!!!
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:09:47 PM

Ryan has nice balance 89 BTC on Bittrex. With this amount it's really easy to pump any coin. Smiley
paycum

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:12:36 PM

Ryan has nice balance 89 BTC on Bittrex. With this amount it's really easy to pump any coin. Smiley

How do you see that? What is his address?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Bralex

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:23:47 PM

On the screen shot just above 726% in green.

Would have been a nice little profit there  Cool

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:28:12 PM

where is the accumulation volume of the group on the way to lets say 0,0001
the days you bought combined have a bit more then 1 btc volume. not much in between. all you?
how much members you shared this with? 3 ?
Balkhole

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:42:37 PM

Nice one for cloak, I knew it was going to go up but didn't expect such a large rise

what do you think ryan, can it still go higher from here?
paycum

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 09:02:02 PM

On the screen shot just above 726% in green.

Would have been a nice little profit there  Cool

oh hehe missed that  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SHA255

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 09:31:03 PM

CLOAK has been enjoyable Cheesy 3 btc added to my stockpile
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:08:19 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 08:51:58 PM by RyanPumper

Weekly Round-up
Week Beginning: 02/09
Week Ending: 02/15

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from 10K, NKT, LTCD, CSD, 2015

Members netted gains totaling 976% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

CLOAK

After being in an accumulation cycle since 24 OCT, CLOAK finally shifted into its distribution cycle at the start of the week. Starting on 9 FEB, CLOAK made its ascent from 3,401 Satoshi, to 18,900 Satoshi – which is the highest quoted price for CLOAK since October. There are many coins that are positioned to make a very similar run, so I’d keep an eye out if I were you.

Twitter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:10:01 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membsership
Week Beginning: 02/16
Week Ending: 02/22

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for PumpersPicks is now OPEN

Registration closes Tuesday 02/17 at 6pm EST. Our members netted a 4,492% gain in January and are currently up 1,709% this month.

We are already moving on next weeks coins!

Just send me a Private Message here or a Direct Message on Twitter to sign up.

Happy Trading!

Feedback

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

Made about .3 BTC on ESC (only! from about 0.05 that I had lying around) after your tip-off last time & was kicking myself for not liquidating my other couple of positions and betting the (tiny) farm.

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

OPAL just keeps on ripping Grin

447% in two days!!! Considering my gains on vior, boom and xst this week... LEGENDARY!!!

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

Just turned 0.8 btc into 4 btc this week Grin Grin so i'm building my trading pot. This is my third week on the team

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

Lovely stuff!

I piggybacked on OPAL and made a 20% profit.

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

Just closed out my OPAL trades, x4 profit. I have to say, this week was a class act Ryan Wink

made 60% from vior and nearly did x2 on boom but exited before everyone else after the price ran up 70% (that was more than enough for me) plus the 47% profit from that group exercise we did with xst. Thumbs up

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore

Long time reader here. I enjoy your perspective especially your views on charts and technical analysis

Finished the week 1.9btc up, started with .7btc so nice run overall

Just signed for this week so hoping for a repeat performance Grin

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

NOICE!! i bought with 1btc on monday at 0.00000800 Grin So im at a 789% rise from this one friggin monster of a trade! x8 my original bankroll so a rewarding week for sure and that xst stunt was golden

i made a small mistake last weekend and lost 30% of my stash so it's nice to be back to my winning ways LOL

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

yep the IRC is plush! I made .7 btc from one SLR trade on Sunday which isn't much when compared to everyone else, but looking to put my best foot forward this week to make even more.

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

Nice long chat on Skype yesterday. Thanks for that Ryan the advice is always appreciated Smiley
Will be sticking around for a few more weeks after hitting my 1BTC target last night
it's been a long journey. Thank you

Finally hit the motherlode Cheesy

MEGA KUDOS to you Ryan

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

Another week like this and I may make the switch to full time crypto
These last few days have been amazing for me

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

Love your insight Ryan very helpful. Any hints on coins we should looking at?

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

With Ryan it's almost like a daily lecture on how to spot coins that are going to rise before everyone else does which really starts to rub off on you after a while. We got into VIACOIN before everyone else so when the rally started the uninformed were actually panic buying our sell orders that we placed several hours before for a 50% profit. I guess this is where the value is i suppose

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

.35 btc to start the day Grin. I could send you a tip if you want? Very pleased with this after being in a losing streak for so long. Feels great to back to even after just one trade it's such a relief

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

Good job man !

I love your posts ryan, very helpful for beginners ! Hope one day I'll be allowed to join you ahah

dontCAREhair

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:36:38 PM

I just bought a handful of bitcoins ryan so you know what that means Grin ahaha I'm ready to jump back into the deep end of the pool Wink

Just sent ya some pms, exited to get back on the team this week! I'll wait to hear back from you
Bralex

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:56:19 PM

I just bought a handful of bitcoins ryan so you know what that means Grin ahaha I'm ready to jump back into the deep end of the pool Wink

Just sent ya some pms, exited to get back on the team this week! I'll wait to hear back from you

Just brought a handful of bitcoins, yes i know what that means lol

You have just brought them to give to ryan! Ready to jump in the deep end of the pool but you cant swim and you will drown AGAIN  Wink

(Newbies stay clear of this he is taking you're fee and dumping his coins on to you!)

Nothing more.

This is where his shill accounts jump in......

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: