Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
jarvanIV

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:24:31 PM

95% of people in this thread are the same person

Yes i agree that is clear as day that it is the same few people, i would go with 3-5 people with 3-5 shill accounts each, what a show these clowns are putting on! I feel sorry for anyone that see's the dollar signs without opening their eyes fully. 0.5 for entry in a group and for your troubles they take a massive dump on you when you buy all their coins. Amazing..
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:32:23 PM

Do you really think that i care about this bs that you're speaking? You little fucker you. I am here to warn you little faggots that im coming, it may not be tomorrow, next week or next month, but when by bots are ready you're gonna wish that you took this opportunity today to befriend me

your gonna be the one Trolling MY thread instead of the other way round, everyone is gonna be coming to ME for advice, not you little shit heads.

So keep thinking you guys are untouchable, i like it that way

Stop telling us what you're "gonna" do, just go ahead and do it Cheesy

I fucking do not respect even one of you guys, you are all lames and order takers. You laugh at me? Why?? Because I am not scared to come here and ruffle everyones feathers?? ahahaha I am not a follower, you will see that I am probably the best trader on this forum you just watch me prove it to you

and never mistake my words as empty threats, they are PROMISES

All of you scumbags only make money because you manipulate, but you're gonna learn the hard way that you should have taken me seriously. Im gonna wipe the floor with all of you fucking idiots, even if it takes a whole year im gonna be right he watching your every move.

I dont give a fuck about your shitty little trading gang, im gonna put my own team together and we're gonna take this market by storm. You pricks aren't even gonna know what hit you
QuantumLeap

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:34:58 PM

Do you really think that i care about this bs that you're speaking? You little fucker you. I am here to warn you little faggots that im coming, it may not be tomorrow, next week or next month, but when by bots are ready you're gonna wish that you took this opportunity today to befriend me

your gonna be the one Trolling MY thread instead of the other way round, everyone is gonna be coming to ME for advice, not you little shit heads.

So keep thinking you guys are untouchable, i like it that way

Stop telling us what you're "gonna" do, just go ahead and do it Cheesy

I fucking do not respect even one of you guys, you are all lames and order takers. You laugh at me? Why?? Because I am not scared to come here and ruffle everyones feathers?? ahahaha I am not a follower, you will see that I am probably the best trader on this forum you just watch me prove it to you

and never mistake my words as empty threats, they are PROMISES

All of you scumbags only make money because you manipulate, but you're gonna learn the hard way that you should have taken me seriously. Im gonna wipe the floor with all of you fucking idiots, even if it takes a whole year im gonna be right he watching your every move.

I dont give a fuck about your shitty little trading gang, im gonna put my own team together and we're gonna take this market by storm. You pricks aren't even gonna know what hit you

GONNA COUNT: 6

Cheesy Cheesy Grin Wink

WTF?

This is embarassing bro ROFLMAO

actions speak louder than words
BTCfaucetTIME

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:40:35 PM

i do not need to threaten but i will say it here and i hope that you will respond
do you think it is good morals thing that you people make money because of manipulations?
just answer me my question here and then i will go
you tell ryan pumper to post here free download for trading bot that he is using so that we
will all be on same level here with no advantage
and you will tell us why you think that it is good that you will do your gang trading against
us little people?
Double Kills

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:47:42 PM

i do not need to threaten but i will say it here and i hope that you will respond
do you think it is good morals thing that you people make money because of manipulations?
you tell ryan pumper to post here free download for trading bot that he is using so that we
and you will tell us why you think that it is good that you will do your gang trading against
us little people?

Firstly you are trolling if you think you're going to get a free download here, go to Oxfam.org if you want something for free

Some people trade in groups, some people trade alone. It's a personal preference, just because you say it's wrong doesn't make it wrong and just because I say it's right doesn't make it right either, but as long as people are happy trading in whatever way they want, then thats all that matters

Why is there so much talk about morals? Everyone here is a trader, and traders only make money when another person loses money. The equivalent of that would be noticing that someone dropped their wallet, but you don't tell them. Instead you hang around strategically so that you can take that wallet for yourself. Thats what traders do everyday, so cut the crap. Morals has nothing to do with trading

If you are above the age of 12, then grow up and stop asking pathetic questions. There are traders, pumpers and manipulators, this will never change. If you are a terrible trader then just leave crypto all together because there are people who work 24hrs to find new strategies of milking the altcoin market for profit

and if your approach isn't up to scratch, then you will only fall victim to this Wink
BTCfaucetTIME

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:53:45 PM

us little people?

Firstly you are trolling if you think you're going to get a free download here, go to Oxfam.org if you want something for free

Some people trade in groups, some people trade alone. It's a personal preference, just because you say it's wrong doesn't make it wrong and just because I say it's right doesn't make it right either, but as long as people are happy trading in whatever way they want, then thats all that matters

Why is there so much talk about morals? Everyone here is a trader, and traders only make money when another person loses money. The equivalent of that would be noticing that someone dropped their wallet, but you don't tell them. Instead you hang around strategically so that you can take that wallet for yourself. Thats what traders do everyday, so cut the crap. Morals has nothing to do with trading

If you are above the age of 12, then grow up and stop asking pathetic questions. There are traders, pumpers and manipulators, this will never change. If you are a terrible trader then just leave crypto all together because there are people who work 24hrs to find new strategies of milking the altcoin market for profit

and if your approach isn't up to scratch, then you will only fall victim to this Wink

ok then answer me this one
you think it is okay that some people will have advantage over the rest of us normal trader here?
Do you think this is good?
Double Kills

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:59:11 PM

us little people?

you think it is okay that some people will have advantage over the rest of us normal trader here?

well, in no uncertain terms... yes.... yes i do Cheesy
BTCfaucetTIME

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:08:35 PM

us little people?

that is so shameful that you will even think like this you people you are nothing just manipulators
you people do not care about anything you have no moral, you have no human emotion
this is not right that you will manipulate all of the coin and only share information between yourself
this is insider trading that this gang is doing here
Double Kills

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:15:46 PM

us little people?

that is so shameful that you will even think like this you people you are nothing just manipulators
you people do not care about anything you have no moral, you have no human emotion
this is not right that you will manipulate all of the coin and only share information between yourself
this is insider trading that this gang is doing here

LOOL, your words do not effect me bro. If I want you to disappear, do you know what I do? I turn off my computer monitor, and you no longer exist to me LOL

What did you expect? This is the dark side of the worlds darkest market. Every thing that happens here and in the group, is the opposite of what happens elsewhere. We don't care about the irrelevant things that everyone else talks about. You cannot appeal to our emotions, because we dont have emotions. Do i feel shame? ....no Do I feel bad? ...no Cheesy The same thing we did this month, is going to happen next month and the month after that

This is the dark side of crypto brother, there is nothing conventional or normal about us. We dont buy the same coins as you, we dont trade like you, we sell when you buy, and buy when you sell, we eat at different resturants, we look 10 times better than you, it's a different world bro Wink

I see where you're coming from with what your saying but, as long as it's legal we are gonna manipulate. Point blank, like it or lump it
Askuzai

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:27:12 PM

Still feel like I haven't seen any established members joining this group for a few weeks and doing an impartial review, guess I'll have to have a look for myself.
psudoBTC

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:33:09 PM

i want to get back in with you guys this week ryan

i sent through an email through the site

waiting to hear back

thank you Smiley
nothing2seeHere

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:35:27 PM

you people do not care about the technology you only want money and that is wrong

You're wrong there sir. Actually we do care about "the technology" this is why we have created the finest in trading bots and softwares to make our ascent to the top just a touch more smoother than yours Wink

Rightio lad, Rightio  Cheesy Cheesy Wink Grin

Yes kudos to you too sir, an absolute delight this crypto world is turning out to be Cheesy
there is gold on the streets and in the fields, but only a raving fool would dare to prospect for this gold manually

automation AUTOMATION & auto-mation

if there was ever a secret then this is it
Askuzai

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:42:02 PM

Something tells me we don't get access to said automation simply by buying in weekly.

BUT, these exclamations regarding market morality are pretty comical. Our participation is our support for the frontier market, moral imperative is a non-sequitur. And unfortunately everyone prattling on about pump and dumps being "illegal" doesn't have half a clue -- please show me a country where crypto securities manipulation is illegal. There are also some hilarious misuses of the term "insider trading" in here, some of you guys should really pull together a cogent argument before pretending to have one.

You also have to be daft to get up in arms when you don't get 1,000% a week returns based on the guy's recommendations, just a bit fucking sad for people to cry "fraud" when someone else doesn't make them rich for doing absolutely nothing. This is really the trouble of securities markets, not the tactical greed that defines their movements but the underlying consumer greed that posits everyone deserves to get paid simply for existing.

I'll keep it healthily skeptical of both sides til I give it a go, but the critics here aren't doing themselves any favors -- you guys sound like you're 15.
AnswerQuestion

Activity: 141

777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:53:26 PM

these exclamations regarding market morality are pretty comical. Our participation is our support for the frontier market, moral imperative is a non-sequitur. And unfortunately everyone prattling on about pump and dumps being "illegal" doesn't have half a clue -- please show me a country where crypto securities manipulation is illegal. There are also some hilarious misuses of the term "insider trading" in here, some of you guys should really pull together a cogent argument before pretending to have one.

Every time I see someone in here accusing us of "insider trading" it truly makes me laugh out loud. As if TRON coin is anything close to being in the same lane as the Stock of some fortune 500 company or something. You can't inside trade crypto coins because this market doesnt work like that. This market is built on manipulation, if you don't believe me then I challenge everyone to spend a full week trading cryptos in a normal buy / hold / sell fashion

I guarantee you will lose money on every single trade

This is a manipulators market, there no hiding away from that

Askuzai

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:56:38 PM

Furthermore in order for insider trading to occur nonpublic information about a security's movement has to be exploited... which has nothing to do with what we're talking about.
UpTo0.99

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:09:44 PM

these exclamations regarding market morality are pretty comical. Our participation is our support for the frontier market, moral imperative is a non-sequitur. And unfortunately everyone prattling on about pump and dumps being "illegal" doesn't have half a clue -- please show me a country where crypto securities manipulation is illegal. There are also some hilarious misuses of the term "insider trading" in here, some of you guys should really pull together a cogent argument before pretending to have one.

Every time I see someone in here accusing us of "insider trading" it truly makes me laugh out loud. As if TRON coin is anything close to being in the same lane as the Stock of some fortune 500 company or something. You can't inside trade crypto coins because this market doesnt work like that. This market is built on manipulation, if you don't believe me then I challenge everyone to spend a full week trading cryptos in a normal buy / hold / sell fashion

I guarantee you will lose money on every single trade

This is a manipulators market, there no hiding away from that

Simply put there is no jurisdiction in the world that has any laws that even suggest that the manipulation of digital currencies is illegal. People don't even need licences or certifications to create or trade digital currencies. This is probably the most unregulated market in the world right now.

Every banker, his wife and two out of his three mistresses will tell you that a total lack of regulation in a financial market is like a classy, non taboo, form of crack cocaine for a capitalist because there are no holds barred and you are free to do as you please

PND is far from being illegal

Marcin21

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:26:45 PM

date registered                  last active

santaClause    July 18, 2014, 10:04:36 PM Today at 11:33:56 AM
BTCmoons     July 18, 2014, 05:04:28 AM  April 25, 2015, 11:11:38 PM
ANTIcentralized   July 18, 2014, 11:08:13 PM Today at 12:54:04 AM
mnmShadyBTC    July 18, 2014, 11:19:35 AM Today at 06:17:58 PM
money420weed   July 19, 2014, 05:54:42 AM April 27, 2015, 10:40:23 PM
IacceptBTC     July 19, 2014, 09:40:53 PM Today at 06:21:01 PM
51percemt     July 19, 2014, 05:03:38 AM Today at 06:19:00 PM
BTCfan668      July 19, 2014, 05:50:11 PM April 24, 2015, 01:40:45 PM
BIGbangTheory    July 19, 2014, 02:48:40 PM April 26, 2015, 05:57:46 PM
redHeadBlunder    July 19, 2014, 07:43:01 AM April 27, 2015, 11:25:29 PM
RobertDJ            July 19, 2014, 08:50:48 PM April 27, 2015, 09:59:10 PM
rackcityb1            July 19, 2014, 09:13:51 PM April 27, 2015, 10:12:05 PM
AnswerQuestion   July 19, 2014, 09:23:44 PM Today at 06:55:47 PM
Connor936     July 19, 2014, 06:46:23 AM Today at 01:36:12 PM
SHA255       July 20, 2014, 01:28:28 AM April 27, 2015, 10:48:24 PM
imBLACKjack    July 20, 2014, 03:30:53 AM Today at 12:54:52 PM
TRYpolar             July 20, 2014, 02:45:58 AM April 27, 2015, 05:31:22 PM
BTCfaucetTIME    July 20, 2014, 02:52:35 AM Today at 06:07:33 PM
cutepuppy            July 21, 2014, 01:43:09 AM April 13, 2015, 05:55:04 PM
nothing2seeHere  July 21, 2014, 01:39:47 AM Today at 06:46:18 PM
ivonna       July 21, 2014, 03:15:01 AM Today at 01:00:01 PM
marryXmas    July 21, 2014, 05:41:38 AM April 27, 2015, 10:17:51 PM
iTRADEbtc            July 21, 2014, 02:55:31 AM Today at 12:52:18 AM

of course this is a coincidence
Askuzai

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:29:33 PM

Now that's kind of hilarious.
getrichdietryin

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:30:36 PM

LOL amazing BUSTED. i foolishly bought for one week. waste of time this service
Marcin21

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:32:42 PM

LOL amazing BUSTED. i foolishly bought for one week. waste of time this service

that's not all
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: