Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:34:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 96767 times)
OleOle

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:50:12 AM

Yet he was more than happy to answer DebitMe's questions and didn't make him cough up an order number to "verify he's a customer"

That's ridiculous he refunded you, I'm sorry man. Just lost what respect I had for them.
Who said anything about a refund? I haven't gotten any refund. I've just been told that my order was cancelled...

Boy oh boy, I hate to be that guy who's manning the Black Arrow booth in front of their new banner in Austin. Remember what happened to HashFast at CES? Ditto, for Matt Carson in Austin.

Well, speaking of BFL_Josh, is there any truth in the rumour that him, Matt Carson and Corporal Black Adder are all gaunt and haggard looking from the effects of heavy drug use or extended periods of chemo?

That would be quite a coincidence, wouldn't it?

o_O

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 06:19:15 AM

Looks like the fucking liar, Black Arrow, is online deleting all my posts again.

Hence, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=478198.0
goozman96

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:28:52 AM

Blackarrow confirmed that my order won't be cancelled.

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:25:15 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 12:17:36 PM by Pentax

Well at least you got one small part right - unlike you, who apparently is aimlessly continuing to come to this topic and post even tho you have no order with BA, I do have an agenda - it is to get answers to questions that havent been answered yet, because I have an active order with BA. Actually it would seem that I'm totally insane because i have 2 orders.

Which is exactly the reason why I asked you to chill the hell down with your conspiracies (i'm not even putting that  word in brackets!) so my question can get seen by BA. It's a simple question - one that should not be uncomfortable for them.

You say i could be pursuing agenda to get more ppl to buy BA products ? Were you even thinking when you wrote that ? Do you know what date it is and how mentally incapacitated you'd have to be to order any BA product now ? Not to mention the delay.

@Pentax - and will you be more capable of making a refund decision if you keep getting spammed with information about accounts, warehouses etc .... by PG, or getting some vague answer from BA ?

Question on refunds has been answered already many many times, you're bitching without even going to the fucking official forums !

bullshit, dumbass, I've gone to their forums, and have been monitoring them from the start.

they have not unequivocally stated that refund requests would be honored or for that matter that they would not be.   that question has been asked over and over again, it is a yes or no question and to this point I have not seen a clear answer.

if you know something by all means post it, otherwise it is you that is clogging up this page with bullshit, while claiming others are doing the same, and whining about it as if this isn't a completely public forum and your opinions are somehow more valid than anyone else's.

I do know something you incompetent twat, but i'm not gonna tell you anything.
You won't even have a brain to understand it anyway, since you believe all life's questions have a simple 'yes' and 'no' answers. You're not worth my time.

Got some years of your education missing ?

I'm laughing to see that you can't decide about your refund like an insecure high-school girl Cheesy Cheesy

what is obvious is that you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

in case of a simple policy question yes or no answers are available.  this is one of those times.  I'm not asking for an answer to one of life's great mysteries, genius-boy, but what a corporation's position is on a topic that is currently of importance.

why, you ask, would I not simply submit a ticket?

well, gee, look at this:

"Who wants to hear a funny story?
So, I PMed blackarrow on ecointalk asking him if he could please address my questions in this thread when he posts his weekly update:
http://ecointalk.net/topic/523-question-for-blackarrow-to-answer/

Instead, he asks for my order number. He asked me previously when he refused to answer my questions because he wanted to confirm that I was indeed a customer. So I gave him my order number to prove I'm a paying customer and for him to address my questions. Instead, the next PM I receive from him says he's cancelling my order. Never did I once ask him to cancel my order. And he still hasn't been back online to see my PMs telling him not to cancel my order and that all I wanted was answers.
And now bobsag3 has been ignoring my PMs all day as well.

Funny story, huh?"

now isn't that some funny shit.  a company that has been making every attempt to control information and is getting shit in the form of a simple request from someone asking for some clarification on said information, apparently decides to fuck with them.  and it wouldn't be the first time.

so, yes, I'm banging away for an official policy position on this from BA, as people should get a straight answer on that simple issue so that they can make a decision based on solid facts and information, without having to identify themselves and be singled out for some sort of blowback just because they ask a damn question.

if you had actually been watching this situation and this industry you'd know damn well that these people have been less than forthcoming with facts through this entire process.  Equivocations and tap dances around simple questions have been seen before and are no longer going to be tolerated by anyone with half a clue.

it might be best for you to shut your yapper until you have some idea of what you're talking about.  Better yet, by your own logic, if you have a question you should just look for info on the official forum and submit a ticket.  If you don't have a question, again by your own logic, WTF are you doing posting here?  

not that I expect you to be smart enough to quit while you're ahead, as you're clearly so enamored with yourself that you're likely ignorant enough to think you're actually not an idiot, while at the same time running that flag so far up the pole it hurts, which is fine by me.  If you want to continue to have your ass handed to you by my clearly uneducated self, by all means keep firing dumb crap off that keyboard, and I'll be happy to keep handing it to you on a platter made from your own stupid.  
Pentax

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:28:14 AM

Blackarrow confirmed that my order won't be cancelled.

have they answered the original question?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 05:24:13 PM

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/340830

this lot have some sale offers on.. i've bought from them before, always stable rigs and not too bad for shipping time (within 10 days, my last order)

Hi All,

When I search our brand Sinosigma, we found this topic.
I am the CEO of this company Guang Zhou Sigma Technology LTD.
We tried our best to serve all of our custmers.
We are not scam, we are also bitcoin fans.
"They are a gold supplier (verified, highly rated) on AliBaba. " Yes, right, we are also Alibaba verified gold member.
"http://feedback.aliexpress.com/display/detail.htm?ownerMemberId=206064915&companyId=218458668&memberType=seller"
Yes, they are all real feedback, though not 100% 5 stars.

www.sinosigma-europe.com  is not our verified reseller, I will contact them to take off all Sinosigma logo.

Best Regards,
Li.Zhiren

C.E.O
Guang Zhou Sigma Technology Ltd

Name:   lizhiren
Activity:   5
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   September 16, 2013, 03:33:20 AM
Last Active:   February 17, 2014, 01:13:59 PM
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 05:58:51 PM

We will offer local pickups- but we are moving to a massive new facility in CO, so pickups will have to be from there Smiley.

ALSO: I now have access to the BA ticket system, so if you need a response feel free to PM and I can at least check on the status for you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=168704

Name:   BlackArrow Matt
Activity:   87
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   November 24, 2013, 07:44:15 PM
Last Active:   February 17, 2014, 09:45:55 PM

Hi,

I've been part of the bitcointalk community for a while. I was fortunate enough to become part of the Black Arrow team and I'm going to do my best to answer as many questions as possible while I'm here. We're extremely busy answering emails and taking orders for our February 2014 release.

If any moderators want to verify me, please PM me and I will provide my @blackarrowsoftware.com email address.

Thanks!
Matt

The following is Matt Carson's/bobsag3's other known account on this forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=10897

Name:   borito4
Activity:   87
Position:   SCAMMER
Date Registered:   May 01, 2011, 10:29:39 AM
Last Active:   January 30, 2014, 01:35:59 PM
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 06:04:16 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 06:51:48 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

All february month u will be hollydays due china's new year are u shure that 24 feb is a real deal?

100% sure.

Ergo, Black Arrow garnered more sales all the way up to the 11th hour before announcing that tape out had yet to happen and will be delayed till yesterday, whereupon they announced again it'll be another three days, stating that Verisilcon, a big ass company, will stop whatever they're doing and work over the weekend to get this dingy ass contract of their's out the door for Black Arrow.

Fuckin' amazing, when you think of it.

Matt, I created my order 5 days ago when it was still saying Feb 24 shipping. I have been unable to transfer using BTC so will now do a wire transfer. If you receive my bank wire in the coming week can you confirm that my Prospero X3 will be available on February 24? BTW I also included hosting so I would expect the unit to start hashing on Feb 24 or 25 at the latest.

Also, how confident are you that the Prospero X3 Batch 1 will indeed hit the Feb 24 target date, given that there is no news on the ASIC tapeout as yet. With two months left, and the Spring Festival holiday in China that leaves barely 7 weeks for tapeout, server prototyping, and testing.

I appreciate your response Smiley

Regards,
Uzair

We're absolutely on track for Feb 24th. We're going to be unaffected by the Chinese new year.

Orders are shipped by the order they're paid. Since you purchased 5 days ago, I don't expect you're going to be hashing on the same day. We're going to be filling orders very quickly but you still have to allow some time for everything to be put in place.

Yea blackarrow has been really bad letting people know were batches were.  First they said batch 1 was closed, and were going into batch 2.  Now there saying that batch 1 is open, but hey were shipping your units march 10, instead of February 24.  It's pretty pathetic actually, to see this company with a good product, to have such terrible customer service.  Instead of just hiring people for 2 dollars an hour, they would rather try and do it themselves, and at the end of the day it's just costing them some serious $ signs

That's not what they said, they repeatedly said batch1 is set for original ship date, batch 2 is march ship date. If you followed this thread the last few days you'd know that so i assume this is a troll post.

Batch 1 is when we get all of the ASICs created.

Batch 1 will be shipped starting Feb 24th 2014. Because of the number of orders, if you buy now, your order will be shipped after March 10th 2014.

This date change is less about what batch you're in and more about when you can expect your product to ship. This date change is done as a courtesy.

We can't ship all orders on Feb 24th. That's just not realistic.

Matt, do you still expect to start shipping 24th?
Absolutely. Everything is coming together nicely.

I purchased a Prospero X-3 on 30/11/2013 at BlackArrowSoftware. The delivery is on 24/02/2014, right?

If you paid for it on November 30th, yes.
Great. Thanks for you fast reply. Keep up the good work.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:21:16 PM

Did we ever get the pictures that Bobsag said he would put up from his trip to the london office?  I dont remember seeing those.

Edit:  Still waiting on confirmation about the whole power usage debacle, that should have been cleared up pretty quickly and easily.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 06:28:22 PM

Don't get ahead of me. I'm saving that for Guy Holcomb and Jonathan Kohn, the oil tycoon who's financing the DZ MC operation but had to buy his first mining rig via a...wait for it...group buy. And, if you don't believe me, listen to the #1 podcast: http://www.btcsandwich.com/ (full disclosure: that is not me, albeit I live in Sandwich, IL--ironic, eh)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 07:09:09 PM

There was a little more in this tidbit than in descarte's post  Roll Eyes

Saw this on their facebook page:

Dear Friends, If you would consider a refund, note that you have to go to the following abuse from black arrow: We are sorry to hear that you do not wish to continue with your order. As your order has already been put in production it is difficult for us to issue you with a refund. However, we do not want to make anyone unhappy therefore we will do our best to refund your money by moving your order to a new customer.
 We trust that bitcoin mining will be profitable in May as well or all the Bitcoin mining will stop. The online profitability calculators are wrong just because nobody in the right mind will keep doubling the hashrate of the network every month if they are loosing money. The hashrate of the network will keep growing only if the bitcoin value goes up again. For this reason we do not think that our miners will have a negative return of investment. However, we understand that you might not agree with us and we'll offer you the refund if you decide to go ahead with it.

We find your behaviour unnaceptable and we would like to ask you to review it. If you will abuse or threaten us again, your refund will automatically go to the end of the refund queue or we will hold you to the agreed terms and conditions and ship you the order, as we see fit. May we refer you to the following clauses from our terms and conditions that you've agreed to:

The Purchaser understands and agrees that we will use his payment in order to purchase the necessary materials or pay workmanship required to fulfill his pre-order which will be non-refundable if cancelled. For this reason, the purchaser hereby gives us the right and agrees with our decision to decline any requests from him or third parties to cancel his pre-order.
 The delivery date is provided for information purposes only and shall not be binding on Us. The Purchaser is not entitled to refuse acceptance of the Products, withdraw, cancel or revoke the order or make claims for compensation due to any delayed delivery.

If we agree to cancel an order based on customer's request, for each transfer needed to be made, we will charge 50 USD and all 3rd party fees. In some cases, we might also need to charge a further 30 USD handling fee for each incorrect or incomplete transfer information provided by the customer.

If you wish to proceed with the refund, please understand and agree with the following:
 1. A refund request is final. We will not accept to reinstante your order if you change your mind later.
 2. As per agreed terms and conditions of sale, we are not obliged to issue you with a refund and this delay is acceptable. However, we are doing our best to keep everyone happy and we'll issue the refund.
 3. To cover time used to refund this order, for each transfer needed to be made, we will charge 50 USD and all 3rd party fees. In some cases, we might also need to charge a further 30 USD handling fee for each incorrect or incomplete transfer information provided by the customer.

If you have paid in fiat (USD/EUR/GBP etc) please note that we cannot refund you right now. Please provide us with your complete bank details and we will be doing our best to send your money back within 1 month.
 BTC refunds are available sooner. Please let us know your BTC address where to issue the refund to.

Please let us know if you wish to continue with this refund.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=544725588968867&id=477655819009178

WOW  Shocked

Ready for another WOW moment?

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=544725588968867&id=477655819009178

This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Black Arrow sure the hell spends a lot of time deleting shit, don't they?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 07:16:19 PM

Tell us who is running BA? Is it one person? Multiple people? Who pays your wages? And what is the address of the factory in Shenzhen?
Multiple people run the company. I don't know the address of the factory. That's a better question for Bobsag. I've never been to the factory.

So you're saying that the person who operates the blackarrow account does not have the name "Willie Carson"?
Correct.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 10:46:01 PM

in a democracy .... how tell you one to stfu correctly ?

I think it was 10BTC...wasn't it Phin Huh  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yeah,I'm a button pusher  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You're lucky I still like you, in spite of...
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 01:34:17 AM

Sort of related:

I had a few shares of R17 in the DZ mining co-op. .45 BTC. I asked Matt for a refund at had it in 3 days. Although they provide terrible customer service, I believe he's legit. I've transferred orders and gotten refunds from Matt. He's not scamming anyone.

Looks to me like if Black Arrow is still planning on attending the Bitcoin conference in Austin, somebody else other than Matt Carson will be manning the booth, for I've already shown once how this scumbag can't be trusted.

Remember my post (now deleted, but saved) where I shown that Black Arrow's apology letter was copied and pasted from other sources? Well, are you ready to see C&P again, this time on Matt Carson's Cryptmint site?

https://www.cryptmint.com/index.php?main_page=about_us&zenid=560c63223ad705f3c76d81bc13fa63e0

About Us

Cryptmint was founded at the request of our customers who were seeking an online destination for purchasing precious metals combined with crypto-currency technology in an environment focused on security and service. From the ground up, Cryptmint was built to meet these needs.

We are a premier provider of custom made domestic bullion and numismatic coins located in the Texas and Colorado. Cryptmint is new to the minting world, but getting a lot of attention as a next generation physical cryptocoin minting company within the industry. Cryptmint is setting a new standard for quality and integrity in the manufacturing of precious metals, coin blanks, bullion products, medallions and coins for financial institutions, private corporations, community currencies, and micro nations. Our minting operation is geared to manufacture products to industry standards in brilliant un-circulated (BU) and proof-like or proof quality.

Our goal at Cryptmint, is to build and develop a reputation to provide you with products from a brand that symbolize superior security and purity. At Cryptmint we use the most talented artists, newest technology, and skilled workmanship to manufacture physical Bitcoins, Litecoins and other cryptocurrency precious metal wallets. We provide reliable and discreet shipping. When you make a purchase as important to your future as a precious metals investment, you need to be sure your delivery will make it to your door. To that end, we offer discreet shipping labels and take great care to wrap your product for a safe shipment--all at exceptionally low shipping rates.

The security of your personal information is of the utmost importance. Accordingly, Cryptmint offers a multi-layered approach for your protection: a secure shopping cart, high-grade encryption software, and SSL certificate. Trust is important in this business, so we assure you your credit card and personal information is completely safe. We will never sell or trade your information to any third party. Your trust in Provident Metals is supported by industry-leading security and unbeatable customer service.

http://www.providentmetals.com/why.html

Reliable and Discreet Shipping

When you make a purchase as important to your future as a precious metals investment, you need to be sure your delivery will make it to your door. To that end, we offer discreet shipping labels and take great care to wrap your product for a safe shipment--all at exceptionally low shipping rates.

Secure Online Purchasing

The security of your personal information is of the utmost importance. Accordingly, Provident Metals offers a multi-layered approach for your protection: a secure shopping cart, high-grade encryption software, and SSL certificate through Comodo. Trust is important in this business, so we assure you your credit card and personal information is completely safe. We will never sell or trade your information to any third party. Your trust in Provident Metals is supported by industry-leading security and unbeatable customer service.

http://worldbitcoin.us/?page_id=16

US2coin is new to the minting world, but getting a lot of attention as a next generation minting facility within the industry. US2coin is setting a new standard for quality and integrity in the manufacturing of precious metals, coin blanks, bullion products, medallions and coins for financial institutions, private corporations, community currencies, and micro nations. Our minting operation is geared to manufacture products to industry standards in brilliant un-circulated (BU) and proof-like or proof quality.

Our goal at US2coin is to build and develop a reputation to provide you with products from a brand that symbolize superiority and purity. At US2coin we use the most talented artists, newest technology, and skilled workmanship to manufacture our medallions.

We encourage you to contact us with your requirements, as we are confident that we will be able to assist you in the development of your concepts and produce your minted products to your highest satisfaction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 01:36:11 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 01:46:29 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

The two happiest groups that Phin is here having diarrhea all over the thread:

1.  The BA responsible parties - "How can we communicate effectively when the thread is flooded with noise and we have to spend all our time sanitizing the thread?"

2.  Jimmothy and the cheerleaders - "Everything would have worked out fine if it hadn't been for PG and his trolling.  He ruined everything.  It's his fault no one ROIed."

Wait till I bring http://www.opencurrency.com/moving-on-from-mulligan-mint/ and the Lakota Nation into the mix.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:01ZpDlXKezYJ:173.83.144.205/BK_MM/MM24.pdf+&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

http://web.archive.org/web/20130619033033/http://www.mulliganmintexposed.com/

READ THE INFORMATION BELOW DESCRIBING THE FRAUD ROB GRAY AND HIS BROTHER DAVID GRAY ARE CURRENTLY COMMITTING IN THEIR COIN COMPANIES: FREE LAKOTA BANK, MULLIGAN MINT, AOCS (AMERICAN OPEN CURRENCY STANDARD), COINS FOR THE CAUSE, SILVER BULLET SILVER SHIELD, TSP MINT AND AOCS MINT BY CLICKING ON THE UNDERLINED LINKS.

Crooked Minter Tarnishing Private Silver Reputation

The Free Lakota Bank Conspiracy Theory

South Dakota Labor and Regulation Department Warns Free Lakota Bank Not Licensed

Free Lakota Bank Taxes Credulity

Free Lakota Bank?

I Have Severed ALL Ties with Rob Gray and Mulligan Mint
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:31:47 AM

It's been over 36 hours why is there no tape out announcement?
goozman96

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:33:21 AM

Since it hasn't been posted here yet:

Dear Customers,

We have just received a call from VeriSilicon and they'll tape out in few hours.
The files have been validated by the 10 servers that have been working for the past 36 hours and they are ready for upload to Global Foundries.
Right now VeriSilicon is going through the review of each department to get the signatures required for tapeout. Once this is complete the files will be sent to Global Foundries.

We will update you once the files have been sent (tapeout).

Regards!
The Black Arrow Team.

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 04:24:54 PM

I hope they get everything right. Every dept. is under pressure (that we created) to get these prints out to Global. People tend to make mistakes...under pressure.

Damn this thread with it's trolls and spammers distracting them fine engineers of Black Arrow and Verisilicon, a thread, let alone the rest of this forum they probably don't read. If they do, then them engineers have more serious problems then we can even imagine.

Pentax

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:54:32 PM

I hope they get everything right. Every dept. is under pressure (that we created) to get these prints out to Global. People tend to make mistakes...under pressure.
Oh, I don't know about that. I've seen people do some of their very best work with a gun to their head. It's inspiring.

I'll agree on that, although that knife can cut both ways so I do see what he's saying.

What I am concerned about is time for benchmarking/quality testing/troubleshooting to ensure these things don't run for a week and melt into a pile of ooze.

Ah well, at this point it's not like I want to wait for all that either. 

Just get it done and get it out. 

wait, that sounds like my wife  Cheesy
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 11:38:41 PM

Did tapeout ever happen??? I have not seen confirmation that it was accepted and sent to the foundry.

nope

But when it does get sent to the foundry, we simply pen an email asking GF if they have a contract with Black Arrow to produce the Minion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: