Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:58:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 367 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 786812 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:52:00 AM

Hi!
I made an order a week ago. but last night my money rejected to my account bank!
why?

Geez buddy, have you not read any of this thread?!  Count yourself VERY lucky!

this may happen if the receiving bank account holder was under investigation for any reason.
it's not a good sign.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ghcannon

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:59:11 AM

Well at least you got one small part right - unlike you, who apparently is aimlessly continuing to come to this topic and post even tho you have no order with BA, I do have an agenda - it is to get answers to questions that havent been answered yet, because I have an active order with BA. Actually it would seem that I'm totally insane because i have 2 orders.

Which is exactly the reason why I asked you to chill the hell down with your conspiracies (i'm not even putting that  word in brackets!) so my question can get seen by BA. It's a simple question - one that should not be uncomfortable for them.

You say i could be pursuing agenda to get more ppl to buy BA products ? Were you even thinking when you wrote that ? Do you know what date it is and how mentally incapacitated you'd have to be to order any BA product now ? Not to mention the delay.

@Pentax - and will you be more capable of making a refund decision if you keep getting spammed with information about accounts, warehouses etc .... by PG, or getting some vague answer from BA ?

Question on refunds has been answered already many many times, you're bitching without even going to the fucking official forums !

bullshit, dumbass, I've gone to their forums, and have been monitoring them from the start.

they have not unequivocally stated that refund requests would be honored or for that matter that they would not be.   that question has been asked over and over again, it is a yes or no question and to this point I have not seen a clear answer.

if you know something by all means post it, otherwise it is you that is clogging up this page with bullshit, while claiming others are doing the same, and whining about it as if this isn't a completely public forum and your opinions are somehow more valid than anyone else's.

I do know something you incompetent twat, but i'm not gonna tell you anything.
You won't even have a brain to understand it anyway, since you believe all life's questions have a simple 'yes' and 'no' answers. You're not worth my time.

Got some years of your education missing ?

I'm laughing to see that you can't decide about your refund like an insecure high-school girl Cheesy Cheesy

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:21:39 AM

Well at least you got one small part right - unlike you, who apparently is aimlessly continuing to come to this topic and post even tho you have no order with BA, I do have an agenda - it is to get answers to questions that havent been answered yet, because I have an active order with BA. Actually it would seem that I'm totally insane because i have 2 orders.

Which is exactly the reason why I asked you to chill the hell down with your conspiracies (i'm not even putting that  word in brackets!) so my question can get seen by BA. It's a simple question - one that should not be uncomfortable for them.

You say i could be pursuing agenda to get more ppl to buy BA products ? Were you even thinking when you wrote that ? Do you know what date it is and how mentally incapacitated you'd have to be to order any BA product now ? Not to mention the delay.

@Pentax - and will you be more capable of making a refund decision if you keep getting spammed with information about accounts, warehouses etc .... by PG, or getting some vague answer from BA ?

Question on refunds has been answered already many many times, you're bitching without even going to the fucking official forums !

bullshit, dumbass, I've gone to their forums, and have been monitoring them from the start.

they have not unequivocally stated that refund requests would be honored or for that matter that they would not be.   that question has been asked over and over again, it is a yes or no question and to this point I have not seen a clear answer.

if you know something by all means post it, otherwise it is you that is clogging up this page with bullshit, while claiming others are doing the same, and whining about it as if this isn't a completely public forum and your opinions are somehow more valid than anyone else's.

I do know something you incompetent twat, but i'm not gonna tell you anything.
You won't even have a brain to understand it anyway, since you believe all life's questions have a simple 'yes' and 'no' answers. You're not worth my time.

Got some years of your education missing ?

I'm laughing to see that you can't decide about your refund like an insecure high-school girl Cheesy Cheesy

I try to stand in the middle on these things, especially with as much newbie bashing as goes on here, but seriously Mr. Cannon, you CANNOT come in new with all guns blazing and expect to be taken seriously.

In case you hadn't noticed, emotions are running high on this, on all sides. Ya might want to cool your jets, or at least not fan the flames of an already angry mob.

There is no reason to make it personal. The issue is when/if BlackArrow is going to deliver, and if not, what they're gonna do about it. Frankly, the level and quality of their communication is harming them, but flaming each other is not going to resolve anything.
raskul

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:27:36 AM

There is no reason to make it personal. The issue is when/if BlackArrow is going to deliver, and if not, what they're gonna do about it. Frankly, the level and quality of their communication is harming them, but flaming each other is not going to resolve anything.

well said. damn i've been waiting on this lot delivering, so that I can put my order in - i'm a fearty where it comes to pre-orders.  Undecided

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:47:40 AM

well said. damn i've been waiting on this lot delivering, so that I can put my order in - i'm a fearty where it comes to pre-orders.  Undecided

I hear you. I'm getting more hashpower when I get my tax refund. But I ain't tying it up for an indefinite period of time. This basically means Bitmain, used, or possibly LightningAsic as it stands. Used is going for more than new right now, because of this preorder bullshit.

I really wanted it to be AMT, for personal reasons, but it's not looking good. I'll probably get two ants.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:59:28 AM

I hear you. I'm getting more hashpower when I get my tax refund. But I ain't tying it up for an indefinite period of time. This basically means Bitmain, used, or possibly LightningAsic as it stands. Used is going for more than new right now, because of this preorder bullshit.

I really wanted it to be AMT, for personal reasons, but it's not looking good. I'll probably get two ants.

How about ASICminers 40nm stuff,I'm just itchin to hear concrete info  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:27:04 AM

I forgot about ASICminer. They've always been overpriced from my perspective, but they have delivered on time, for the most part, and what they said they would. Friedcat may be greedy, but he's got honor. I honestly haven't paid attention to their latest stuff. That's a mistake I intend to rectify Smiley
raskul

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:57:47 AM

I forgot about ASICminer. They've always been overpriced from my perspective, but they have delivered on time, for the most part, and what they said they would. Friedcat may be greedy, but he's got honor. I honestly haven't paid attention to their latest stuff. That's a mistake I intend to rectify Smiley

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/340830

this lot have some sale offers on.. i've bought from them before, always stable rigs and not too bad for shipping time (within 10 days, my last order)

ChuckBuck

Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 02:11:33 PM

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/340830

this lot have some sale offers on.. i've bought from them before, always stable rigs and not too bad for shipping time (within 10 days, my last order)

Is this site legit? 

$5500 including shipping for a 300 GH/s miner seems like a major ripoff.

You can get 2 Antminers at 400 GH/s at $1600.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
primer10

Activity: 249

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:11:27 PM

Is this site legit?  

$5500 including shipping for a 300 GH/s miner seems like a major ripoff.

You can get 2 Antminers at 400 GH/s at $1600.

With price of btc falling and bitmain now in stock (https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140107162747992Ce5uBuxW06D6), why not?

edit: misread
SLok

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:14:16 PM

halve brain, halve stories
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=335145.msg4844477#msg4844477
What's next, he's a Mexican old lady? Go away.

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
ChuckBuck

Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 06:26:57 PM

Normally I'd agree with you, but the advertisement on your signature is really distracting.

Cringeworthy, even.   Embarrassed

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
slicko

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

jersey 4 life !!!

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:13:58 PM

in a democracy .... how tell you one to stfu correctly ?
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:32:49 PM

I think it was 10BTC...wasn't it Phin Huh  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yeah,I'm a button pusher  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:36:13 PM

51% attack! Democracy is the ultimate form of tyranny.
n00dles0up

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:14:29 PM

What date and time can we expect the special update regarding tapeout? Its been 31 hours since the original announcement, so does that mean less than 5 hours, Verisilicon will be done?

Blackarrow, give some bloody good news regarding tapeout!
Vexatious

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:17:18 PM

As an update to my customers, we will be importing the old database in over the next 72hrs, please expect an email when it has been done.

It's been 12 days since you posted this. 12 days = 288 hours If you understand maths, you'll see the problem here.

Did Colorado get sucked into some temporal vortex and I somehow missed that on the news? Unless that is what a polar vortex is. Hmmm....  Roll Eyes

I also sent an e-mail today. Again. Refund please! And don't give me that database bullshit again. Just get an old-fashioned pen and paper and write down my order information from your "old" database, then enter it into the "new" database, then send me my refund.

Better yet, just send me the damn refund, then you don't have to "port" my information into the "new" database at all. Simple!

Or is the problem that you don't have 0.344 bitcoins? That's a measly $190 today, when I paid it was over $300. So I'm even offering you a chance to refund me less than I paid in dollar terms! And you still can't bring yourself to just do it so I will STFU?  Huh

Disgusting.

I don't even think I'll laugh when I hear the next excuse. And there will be one.  Angry

BTC Address: 1LKrhNXUDBZANdtqzE3Au9xjFHVCADfc9S
SolarCoin address: 8dDpPHrRBedyWBzxvbXD3paGkDjJkPRN2i

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:26:01 AM

Sort of related:

I had a few shares of R17 in the DZ mining co-op. .45 BTC. I asked Matt for a refund at had it in 3 days. Although they provide terrible customer service, I believe he's legit. I've transferred orders and gotten refunds from Matt. He's not scamming anyone.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:10:59 AM

The two happiest groups that Phin is here having diarrhea all over the thread:

1.  The BA responsible parties - "How can we communicate effectively when the thread is flooded with noise and we have to spend all our time sanitizing the thread?"

2.  Jimmothy and the cheerleaders - "Everything would have worked out fine if it hadn't been for PG and his trolling.  He ruined everything.  It's his fault no one ROIed."

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:11:57 AM

Sort of related:

I had a few shares of R17 in the DZ mining co-op. .45 BTC. I asked Matt for a refund at had it in 3 days. Although they provide terrible customer service, I believe he's legit. I've transferred orders and gotten refunds from Matt. He's not scamming anyone.

Looks to me like if Black Arrow is still planning on attending the Bitcoin conference in Austin, somebody else other than Matt Carson will be manning the booth, for I've already shown once how this scumbag can't be trusted.

Remember my post (now deleted, but saved) where I shown that Black Arrow's apology letter was copied and pasted from other sources? Well, are you ready to see C&P again, this time on Matt Carson's Cryptmint site?

https://www.cryptmint.com/index.php?main_page=about_us&zenid=560c63223ad705f3c76d81bc13fa63e0

About Us

Cryptmint was founded at the request of our customers who were seeking an online destination for purchasing precious metals combined with crypto-currency technology in an environment focused on security and service. From the ground up, Cryptmint was built to meet these needs.

We are a premier provider of custom made domestic bullion and numismatic coins located in the Texas and Colorado. Cryptmint is new to the minting world, but getting a lot of attention as a next generation physical cryptocoin minting company within the industry. Cryptmint is setting a new standard for quality and integrity in the manufacturing of precious metals, coin blanks, bullion products, medallions and coins for financial institutions, private corporations, community currencies, and micro nations. Our minting operation is geared to manufacture products to industry standards in brilliant un-circulated (BU) and proof-like or proof quality.

Our goal at Cryptmint, is to build and develop a reputation to provide you with products from a brand that symbolize superior security and purity. At Cryptmint we use the most talented artists, newest technology, and skilled workmanship to manufacture physical Bitcoins, Litecoins and other cryptocurrency precious metal wallets. We provide reliable and discreet shipping. When you make a purchase as important to your future as a precious metals investment, you need to be sure your delivery will make it to your door. To that end, we offer discreet shipping labels and take great care to wrap your product for a safe shipment--all at exceptionally low shipping rates.

The security of your personal information is of the utmost importance. Accordingly, Cryptmint offers a multi-layered approach for your protection: a secure shopping cart, high-grade encryption software, and SSL certificate. Trust is important in this business, so we assure you your credit card and personal information is completely safe. We will never sell or trade your information to any third party. Your trust in Provident Metals is supported by industry-leading security and unbeatable customer service.

http://www.providentmetals.com/why.html

Reliable and Discreet Shipping

When you make a purchase as important to your future as a precious metals investment, you need to be sure your delivery will make it to your door. To that end, we offer discreet shipping labels and take great care to wrap your product for a safe shipment--all at exceptionally low shipping rates.

Secure Online Purchasing

The security of your personal information is of the utmost importance. Accordingly, Provident Metals offers a multi-layered approach for your protection: a secure shopping cart, high-grade encryption software, and SSL certificate through Comodo. Trust is important in this business, so we assure you your credit card and personal information is completely safe. We will never sell or trade your information to any third party. Your trust in Provident Metals is supported by industry-leading security and unbeatable customer service.

http://worldbitcoin.us/?page_id=16

US2coin is new to the minting world, but getting a lot of attention as a next generation minting facility within the industry. US2coin is setting a new standard for quality and integrity in the manufacturing of precious metals, coin blanks, bullion products, medallions and coins for financial institutions, private corporations, community currencies, and micro nations. Our minting operation is geared to manufacture products to industry standards in brilliant un-circulated (BU) and proof-like or proof quality.

Our goal at US2coin is to build and develop a reputation to provide you with products from a brand that symbolize superiority and purity. At US2coin we use the most talented artists, newest technology, and skilled workmanship to manufacture our medallions.

We encourage you to contact us with your requirements, as we are confident that we will be able to assist you in the development of your concepts and produce your minted products to your highest satisfaction.

What the hell does any of this have to do with my post? Your wacky ass posts are getting more and more incoherent, sir.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 367 »
  Print  

Jump to: