Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:42:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 96767 times)
Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:05:31 PM

Well I think I pissed David off at the official BA thread, he keeps deleting all of my posts

must have told the truth or something.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:07:48 PM

Yep got my account banned and most of my posts on here deleted.  I will not be deterred though.  Gotta keep sticking it to them.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play Cubieverse! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://cubieverse.onelink.me/Hakd/xoz6sp52
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:16:19 PM

BA deleting posts left and right for pointing out cold truths?

They just like their big bro BFL.

My only consolation is that they wasted their time going through and deleting my posts.  Everyone had already read it anyway, and its not like future customers will read back that far, so really I could care less if its deleted, just makes me happy I can waste their time like they did mine.

Pentax

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:18:23 PM

4. To cover time used to refund this order, for each transfer needed to be made, we will charge 50 USD and all 3rd party fees. In some cases, we might also need to charge a further 30 USD handling fee for each incorrect or incomplete transfer information provided by the customer.

taking 80 bucks to cancel an order? they cant be serious lol

Seriously, don't complain, I just lost 50% on an Alpha Technoligies request, (over $3k USD) ifffff I even ever see it. Sad

What do you mean? What happened?

Check my previous posts... Alpha is fucking people left and right.

I hit my lick in DOGE in DEC. I hit 88 million in the first 16 hours of coin being up. I gave away over 3 million in irc channel to friends as I looked at it as a joke as many. I sold all at 238, and reinvested in companys like BA, LTCGear, and Alpha tech. LTCGear is the only one to not deliver but actually pay weekly of the 3 I invested in.

I have numerous threads of Alpha Tech and the way they fuck customers, and their commitments. They claimed worlds first asic scrypt. Wow they lost that hard core. Gridseed fucked them up. And yet they aren't the ones that buried them. I have lodged complaints in the UK and they were on deaf ears... "Cross Border"

I asked for a full refund, was banned from their forums for doing so, and now pray that after they changed the TOA I get half... My down payment or deposit was  $6500.00 USD. They say I could issue a refund now at 50% of initial deposit, (which was initially 100%) yet I sent an email over 65 days ago requesting a refund. Guess what... no response...

Sorry to hear that. I have an order there too. So I guess the 15-31 July shipment date is another joke?

Same here, but I haven't sent them the rest of the $ since they cant get their CC system up. Worst case my CC will give me back what I paid them a 100%.
Quit making me worried any more then I have already over my X3s. lol

Guys they are EU based.. their ToS aint vallid if they broken their promisses!
They also stated that would only give 1 year warrenty, also this is not valid. EU regulations obligates companys to provide at least 2 years of warrenty !

He's right.

Although there are some differences in UK law they cannot do that.  And as we've said a zillion times here anything that conflicts with existing law in anyone's contract is void.

anyhow:  http://sogahub.tradingstandards.gov.uk/Explained

I also see a lot of people saying pre-orders must die, pre-orders must die!

and they should.  for that to happen the simplest methodology is to make these people adhere to the law.  File compaints.  File lawsuits singly or as groups.  These companies are breaking the law left and right and people let them get away with it.  As long as that continues, pre-orders will continue as they are, these companies will continue to fail to meet their promises and people will continue getting screwed by these people that are by all evidence operating outside the law.

Know your rights and make them uphold them.   It's a 30 second google search for shit's sake.  

In the UK, which is relevant for Alpha customers and may be relevant to BA if the attorneys determine that  the UK is proper venue, which is being investigated now.

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/consumer-contracts-regulations

Your right to cancel  Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.

If your order consists of multiple goods, the 14 days runs form when you get the last of the batch.
This 14 day period is the time you have to decide whether to cancel, you then have a further 14 days to actually send the goods back.
Your right to a refund  You should get a refund within 14 days of either the trader getting the goods back, or you providing evidence of having returned the goods (for example, a proof of postage receipt from the post office), whichever is the sooner.
A deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of the you handling the goods more than was necessary.
The extent to which a customer can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop.

Refunding the cost of delivery  The trader has to refund the basic delivery cost of getting the goods to you in the first place, so if you opted for enhanced service eg guaranteed next day, it only has to refund the basic cost.

Pentax

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:40:58 PM

4. To cover time used to refund this order, for each transfer needed to be made, we will charge 50 USD and all 3rd party fees. In some cases, we might also need to charge a further 30 USD handling fee for each incorrect or incomplete transfer information provided by the customer.

taking 80 bucks to cancel an order? they cant be serious lol

Seriously, don't complain, I just lost 50% on an Alpha Technoligies request, (over $3k USD) ifffff I even ever see it. Sad

What do you mean? What happened?

Check my previous posts... Alpha is fucking people left and right.

I hit my lick in DOGE in DEC. I hit 88 million in the first 16 hours of coin being up. I gave away over 3 million in irc channel to friends as I looked at it as a joke as many. I sold all at 238, and reinvested in companys like BA, LTCGear, and Alpha tech. LTCGear is the only one to not deliver but actually pay weekly of the 3 I invested in.

I have numerous threads of Alpha Tech and the way they fuck customers, and their commitments. They claimed worlds first asic scrypt. Wow they lost that hard core. Gridseed fucked them up. And yet they aren't the ones that buried them. I have lodged complaints in the UK and they were on deaf ears... "Cross Border"

I asked for a full refund, was banned from their forums for doing so, and now pray that after they changed the TOA I get half... My down payment or deposit was  $6500.00 USD. They say I could issue a refund now at 50% of initial deposit, (which was initially 100%) yet I sent an email over 65 days ago requesting a refund. Guess what... no response...

Sorry to hear that. I have an order there too. So I guess the 15-31 July shipment date is another joke?

Same here, but I haven't sent them the rest of the $ since they cant get their CC system up. Worst case my CC will give me back what I paid them a 100%.
Quit making me worried any more then I have already over my X3s. lol

Guys they are EU based.. their ToS aint vallid if they broken their promisses!
They also stated that would only give 1 year warrenty, also this is not valid. EU regulations obligates companys to provide at least 2 years of warrenty !

He's right.

Although there are some differences in UK law they cannot do that.  And as we've said a zillion times here anything that conflicts with existing law in anyone's contract is void.

anyhow:  http://sogahub.tradingstandards.gov.uk/Explained

I also see a lot of people saying pre-orders must die, pre-orders must die!

and they should.  for that to happen the simplest methodology is to make these people adhere to the law.  File compaints.  File lawsuits singly or as groups.  These companies are breaking the law left and right and people let them get away with it.  As long as that continues, pre-orders will continue as they are, these companies will continue to fail to meet their promises and people will continue getting screwed by these people that are by all evidence operating outside the law.

Know your rights and make them uphold them.   It's a 30 second google search for shit's sake.  

In the UK, which is relevant for Alpha customers and may be relevant to BA if the attorneys determine that  the UK is proper venue, which is being investigated now.

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/consumer-contracts-regulations

Your right to cancel  Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.

If your order consists of multiple goods, the 14 days runs form when you get the last of the batch.
This 14 day period is the time you have to decide whether to cancel, you then have a further 14 days to actually send the goods back.
Your right to a refund  You should get a refund within 14 days of either the trader getting the goods back, or you providing evidence of having returned the goods (for example, a proof of postage receipt from the post office), whichever is the sooner.
A deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of the you handling the goods more than was necessary.
The extent to which a customer can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop.

Refunding the cost of delivery  The trader has to refund the basic delivery cost of getting the goods to you in the first place, so if you opted for enhanced service eg guaranteed next day, it only has to refund the basic cost.

Wow guys I never anticipated this much support over my little rant. Please read here and you will see what all I have tried.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=651566.0
and
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637202.0
and
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=20441.0

I know it's a lot, but I am at a dead end. I did file a complaint and here was their last response:

Dear Mr XXXXX, 
Thank you for your response to Citizens Advice consumer service dated 24th June and the further information you provided.
I can confirm that this information will be forwarded to the appropriate Trading Standards Authority for information/intelligence purposes.
Unfortunately as already outlined in our previous response, it is not their role to take action on behalf of individual consumers, whether they are based in the UK or overseas.  We as an organisation we would be unable to advise as to what your next step would be as this is a cross border dispute.
I can only advise that you contact the US Better Business Bureau to see if they can offer any advice in this matter.  I attach a link to their website below:
http://www.bbb.org/
If you require any further advice, please do not hesitate to contact the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 03454 04 05 06 quoting the case reference number.
Thank you for your enquiry.
Sarah White
Citizens Advice consumer service
Tel:      03454 04 05 06
Web:   www.citizensadvice.org.uk

That was in response to this:

Thank you so much for the reply. I grant you permission to do whatever you can to help me get a refund from this company.

I originally was required to put a 30% deposit down on 2 25mh/s scrypt miners. They are special computers designed with one intention, and 1 intention only. To mine Scrypt based cryptocurrencies. They had promised to be the world's first when they released it and in fact there are over 12 companies and more coming that were released before them. They also offered a 100% refund but I see they have since changed their agreement so I have no idea how that will affect me. Also, as I stated, you cannot even speak to anyone with their company. They will not answer the phone as they say it is broke (has been for months), and have yet to reply to any emails I have sent. They also banned me from their forums for simply asking what if I requested a refund. On top of banning me, they deleted every post I made. A lot of people are having problems and I would like to wash my hands with the company completely. There are a few people who just got refunds that were requested way back in January. Essentially, failure to deliver as promised, failure to communicate, and their lack of response to any viable question has lead me to requesting a refund. If you need more information, please do not hesitate to let me know. I can point you to other forums with 100's of posts having the same issues. I am simply seeking to get my deposit back based on the above mentioned information.

Is there anyone who can or will take action on them? I was reffered here by another consumer in a forum with complaints about them. Would you like to see those links?

Thank you so much for your time and help as I am starting to feel like this company scammed me and I have no where else to turn.

Sincerely,
 xxxxxxx
    --------- Original Message ---------
    Subject: Citizens Advice consumer service case reference AK 12133369
    From: "CitA - Consumer GAK" <ConsumerGAK@citizensadvice.org.uk>
    Date: 6/24/14 6:06 am
    To: xxxxxxxx
    Dear Mr xxxxxx
    Thank you for your email to Citizens Advice consumer service dated 22nd June. Your reference number for this case is AK 12133369 and should be quoted in all further correspondence regarding this case.
    If I may firstly clarify the role of Citizens Advice consumer service, we are responsible for providing consumers in the UK with a telephone and online service offering impartial information and advice on consumer issues.  We work in partnership with Local Authority Trading Standards Services. As an advice service only, it is not within our remit to act on a consumers behalf and we have no enforcement powers.
    I can pass details of your complaint about this trader to the appropriate UK Trading Standards Authority, but to enable me to do so me to do so, I would need you to summarise what you have purchased from this company and what has led you to seek a refund, as this information is not contained in your original email.
      I also need to advise you that whilst Trading Standards will monitor a trader's overall business practice and their officers can take enforcement action, it is not their role to take action on behalf of individual consumers, whether they are based in the UK or overseas. They would not, therefore, take action on your behalf to obtain a refund in this case.
    Thank you for your enquiry.
   Chris Simmonds
    Citizens Advice consumer service
   Tel:      03454 04 05 06
    Web:   www.citizensadvice.org.uk

So with that said, are you all telling me there is another agency I can file a complaint with? If so, who? You are telling me I actually have rights even though I am in the US?

Thanks so much in advance!

Scrap

I would respond to them that this not a single consumer issue, but an instance of a single company instituting a policy that is apparently unlawful, impacting numerous customers, that there are other claimants at this point and you would like to know the basis upon which they will take some action, offering to follow up with other customers to meet their standard, if they will provide a minimum benchmark upon which to take action.

the worst they can say is nothing or give you some BS response.

in the meantime, I'll dig around.

I'm tired of these pre-order ponzi schemes.  this merry go round has to stop.
Pentax

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:45:32 PM

http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/advice/consumer-advice.cfm

http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/advice/ifyouareindispute.cfm
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:31:35 AM

I've never been so stressed such as BA did ! and I think if MS have not been on that for providing a real support and a plan B specially for X3 customers this would have been a disaster :/

Um..this was a disaster.  They basically took the most unprofessional and under educated engineers and combined it with the most unprofessional PR people they could find and wrapped it into a company.

Craige288

Activity: 120
Merit: 73

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:31:52 AM

I've never been so stressed such as BA did ! and I think if MS have not been on that for providing a real support and a plan B specially for X3 customers this would have been a disaster :/

It's still a disaster.  Four heatsinks and fans per your plan B boards plus power supply.  Still not gonna look good to make anything back unless BTC price rises and difficulty doesn't go sky high.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:54:59 AM

Looks like the weekly update on the delay is delayed again. I still haven't seen any reports of anything but useless propriatary PSUs being shipped to direct customers.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:22:15 AM

They promised the X3 would be a monster.

Pentax

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:26:35 PM

On July second, They told me that they would give me a refund this week if my X3 order wasn't in by the end of the week. they rescinded that offer once BA came out with their (non) updated compensation plan.

To say that I am disappointed at this is an understatement. I expected better from them,  really. I'm not really sure what to make of minersource right now.  I know they mean well, and I appreciate the hustle to get chips to marto to make the technobit boards. But,  I went into buying X-3s based on bobsag3 and the rest of the dz-cooperative constantly gushing about BA.  Without these endorsements,  I wouldn't have bought.  But I'm guessing that they just made a mistake, along with everyone else here.

I just hope that they are sharing the pain equally with the rest of us for our bad decisions. Not that I wish them pain,  but it is a lot better than them rolling in piles of kickback money from our pre-orders.

Lucky you kept trying to get that solution but they kept saying no but I'm now in the group buy so we'll see.

I mean, they offered me credit when I had inquired about the possibility of a refund on the 1st. I opted to wait it out for a bit but here we are delivery date still unclear, happily they kept their word. I'd imagine they'd hesitate to issue a credit to someone who is asking now for the first time once shipping has begun.

I'd wager that if the next pallet's tracking info isn't updated in the next few days they might give you credit after all.

Minersource was put in a tough spot by black arrow and I'm glad they honored my request.

file a complaint with the BBB.  and the FTC. 

you might not get your money back still, but it is more likely to happen if you take action.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:38:35 PM

17.3G
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:58:01 PM

Feb 28 2014: 3,815,723,799
Jul 12 2014: 17,336,316,979

17.3 / 3.8 = 4.55

4.55 * 2Th/s = 9.105Th/s
4.55 * 100Gh/s = 455Gh/s
Craige288

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:29:58 AM

2.We have already manufactured 10% of the X-3 backplanes which are now in SMT line for assembly. We expect to deliver them by 12th of July

3.Deliveries of all X-3 current orders will be completed by the end of the month.

Where is our update?  Hopefully we will see it today!

So 10% of X3 orders should have shipped by now, anyone received shipping info?
This is the last 'promise' I'm taking from BA for my X3s.  All orders 'WILL' be shipped by end of the month!  Totally looking like a loss but still have hope of BTC price increasing.
Craige288

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:25:37 PM

david105396, on 13 Jul 2014 - 11:14 PM, said:
I am very busy with a lot of things at the moment, so I can't be on the forums all day or every day.

I'm sorry but if you are unable to satisfy the customers with regular and on time updates then it is the companies responsibility to provide someone else who can issue regular and on time updates.  I'm getting very tired of 'I'm very busy', 'they're all busy'.  It's not good enough!!  Unprofessional is the word and it's written all over your company.  Not is single apology for being late with the update... That says it all.  You were looking into it a day or two ago..... What happened?

It would appear David is too busy to provide us with the information we require and deserve.  BA doesn't give a sh.t about us, it's obvious!  No update for us at all cos they're sooooooo busy !!!!  What a joke!  Time to join Pentax I think and reclaim the US$25K+ that this company has swindled out of me.

I don't care if the hunt is in China, The Virgin Islands or Reading UK.  It's game on now!

I hope it's Reading UK though as I'm moving from this side of the planet back to the UK soon.

Oh... Better mention that by 'Hunt' I mean legal justice, no threat to BA staff at all !!!  Just for the record.
Pentax

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:00:54 PM

I see no evidence that they have all of the parts to complete X3 production. They stated they have only made 10% of the backplanes. No LCD's and who know how many power supplies they have in stock. It could be none because they are selling what they have to generate income to keep their operations afloat. This situation looks like Hashfast part two. Delays and broken promises. Deliver a few units to make people think they are ok then bankruptcy.

could well be.  delay the refunds, make an excuse not to, claim insolvency and then just bail wouldn't surprise me at all.  they've seemingly shown to this point that they do not care about their customers at all, and have no issues issuing promises and then not keeping them.  nothing would surprise me from these people at this point.

who knows where the money really went.  thrown down a hole on an incompetent bunch of people that had no clue what they were doing and into Alex Sovu's pocket, in equal parts, is my guess.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:47:20 PM

Black Arrow, please explain how it's possible you don't have the cash flow to honor your promises with respect to price matching, when my bitcoin payment for batch 1 has never been touched and is now worth significantly less in dollar value?

They clearly deserve your Bitcoins more than you do. You've received up to 10 months worth of high quality online song and dance.
Pentax

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:11:30 PM

http://www.cardreaderfactory.com/shop/about-us.html?sl=EN   "CardReaderFactory is a trading name for Merlion Holdings Limited"
http://companycheck.co.uk/company/03016878 - says this company is dissolved / wound up.

Amazing... This is the last question I'm answering on this topic. Please do your proper checks in the future.
Please use the government's official website: http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk

CardReaderFactory is a trading name, is not a company.
BByte LTD is the company in UK. (company number 07035674).
CardReaderFactory LTD company's number is 08125672, not 03016878. This was created only to protect the name; don't expect to get invoices from this company.

Once again, we are NOT based in the UK. BByte is a reseller

Alex Sovu IS BByte and OWNER of Black Arrow.

What part of Black-Arrow-is-a-scam-written-all-over-it from the very get-go didn't anybody who ordered from them not understand?

I mean, maybe I should have been worried a few months ago when I discovered this company used to sell equipment for credit-card-skimming. What do you think CardReaderFactory is? Why would people pay several thousand dollars for a few bucks of hardware that happens to be a very tiny credit card reader.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Shocked

no scam though.  why would anyone go to the trouble to set up what now looks like a trust in the Virgin Islands, a manufacturer in China, a registration address in Hong Kong with a personal address in the UK, if they are simply setting up to crank out product on a totally above board level.

sure looks like a legal shell game to me, although that gambit is coming to an end, as the attorneys are unraveling that hodge podge.  proper venue will be established soon.
Craige288

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:57:07 AM

I'm in with you Pentax if BA don't ship my X3s by the end of this month + the compensation units to go with the useless power supplies I currently have sitting on the floor.  I'm moving to the UK in a few months and will be near Reading (grew up around there).
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:50:12 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 09:34:16 AM by notbatman

According to the last update the X3 should be shipping now but it's not, what a surprise. X1 customers who ordered directly also getting nothing, another surprise.

EDIT:

See post below.

Looks like a fucking miracle has occurred. Enjoy your brick.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: