Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:03:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220953 times)
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:33:51 PM

I agree with you. His statement is quite hilarious. Islam in it's intended form doesn't give many rights to women thought theuir adherents seem to be delusioned that it does. Women can't do many things in many Muslim countries and they are treated like second class citizens as if men somehow have dominion over them.

For your kind information...Smiley

Before Islam womens were burnt alive just for the sake that they are womens...

Islam tell People that the womens and Girls are REHMAT for home...Smiley
Read History of Islam before u speak Smiley
[/quote]

REHMAT ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Salman Anjum

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:38:46 PM

Come and read the history of Islam Smiley
After reading the history of Islam u know about the Muslims...Smiley

We Muslims are believer of Prophet (PBUH)...Smiley
Who is Muhammad (PBUH)??

"He did not speak or advocate the cause of some particular race or ethnic group, but stood up for all humanity irrespective of race, color, class, language or geographical barriers. The Message he preached was universal, transgressing all obstacles whether artificial or otherwise. A Message so complete and comprehensive that it not only revolutionized the era in which it was proclaimed, but even today its timeless beauty has lost none of the original charm and continues its profound appeal to the human intellect."

Islam Is Perfect Muslims Are Not...!!!
Allah Is Great !!!
I will remain skeptical about these matters, although I understand and respect that others believe them.

But we have several on this thread who say something like "If a person is terrorist, he is not Muslim."   That was what I was questioning.  I do not think one can post facto of a terrorist act claim those who did it were not muslims. 

From your reply I seem to get that they are Muslims, although very, very, very imperfect Muslims.  But I would like a more detailed perspective on this.

Good to hear you...Smiley
In my opinion the terrorists are not muslims and even they are not human as well Sad

Islam teach us a lesson of humanity.....Smiley
Salman Anjum

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:40:11 PM

I agree with you. His statement is quite hilarious. Islam in it's intended form doesn't give many rights to women thought theuir adherents seem to be delusioned that it does. Women can't do many things in many Muslim countries and they are treated like second class citizens as if men somehow have dominion over them.

REHMAT ?

Rehmat means blessing!!!!
[/quote]
Jesu

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:48:52 PM

Muslims do that too. They just beat them to death first before they set them on fire:

"Victim: Farkhunda, 27, was pushed from a roof, run over by a car and set on fire before her body was thrown in the Kabul River - in full view of several policeman - last Thursday"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3008987/Afghan-woman-beaten-death-streets-murdered-dared-speak-against-superstitious-mullah-NOT-burned-Koran.html
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:08:54 PM

Come and read the history of Islam Smiley
After reading the history of Islam u know about the Muslims...Smiley

We Muslims are believer of Prophet (PBUH)...Smiley
Who is Muhammad (PBUH)??

"He did not speak or advocate the cause of some particular race or ethnic group, but stood up for all humanity irrespective of race, color, class, language or geographical barriers. The Message he preached was universal, transgressing all obstacles whether artificial or otherwise. A Message so complete and comprehensive that it not only revolutionized the era in which it was proclaimed, but even today its timeless beauty has lost none of the original charm and continues its profound appeal to the human intellect."

Islam Is Perfect Muslims Are Not...!!!
Allah Is Great !!!
I will remain skeptical about these matters, although I understand and respect that others believe them.

But we have several on this thread who say something like "If a person is terrorist, he is not Muslim."   That was what I was questioning.  I do not think one can post facto of a terrorist act claim those who did it were not muslims. 

From your reply I seem to get that they are Muslims, although very, very, very imperfect Muslims.  But I would like a more detailed perspective on this.

Good to hear you...Smiley
In my opinion the terrorists are not muslims and even they are not human as well Sad

Islam teach us a lesson of humanity.....Smiley

So...

In a Muslim society, are thieves who get their hand cut off Muslim?  Are women who are stoned to death Muslim?  In a Muslim society, is a murderer Muslim?  A rapist?

None of these are banned from Islam, in fact aren't they guilty of a serious crime if they LEAVE ISLAM?  If so how can someone say they are not Muslim.

So how could someone claim that a terrorist was not Muslim.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 03:16:09 PM

in fact aren't they guilty of a serious crime if they LEAVE ISLAM?  If so how can someone say they are not Muslim.

I have said number of times there is no punishment if someone leave Islam in Islam.

J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 03:35:55 PM

in fact aren't they guilty of a serious crime if they LEAVE ISLAM?  If so how can someone say they are not Muslim.

I have said number of times there is no punishment if someone leave Islam in Islam.

Taqiya

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 03:52:27 PM

Taqiya

It is not a punishment, it is a rule when Muslims can lie to protect their faith but *only at most permitted and not under all circumstances obligatory*.

* Copied from wiki as it is well phrased.

Mudd

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:54:19 PM

Are you sure? I'm no expert but punishment for leaving Islam seems to practiced and preached quite a bit though many liberal muslims obviously tend not to believe in it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 03:55:53 PM

Taqiya

It is not a punishment, it is a rule when Muslims can lie to protect their faith but *only at most permitted and not under all circumstances obligatory*.

* Copied from wiki as it is well phrased.

Yes, I'm letting everyone know you're lying to protect your faith. I'm sure most people here have long figured that out, but an occasional reminder can't hurt.

After all:

Are you sure? I'm no expert but punishment for leaving Islam seems to practiced and preached quite a bit though many liberal muslims obviously tend not to believe in it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 03:57:44 PM

so what you want to say? As im muslim and never listened/ heard read anywhere that there is Any punishment for those who leave thew Islam as his/her religion.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:59:34 PM

It's probable there are vast differences in the practice of Islam in various areas.

But that's all the more reason one should not attempt to speak "For All Islam."
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 08:47:47 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2015, 09:16:13 PM by Spendulus

in fact aren't they guilty of a serious crime if they LEAVE ISLAM?  If so how can someone say they are not Muslim.

so what you want to say? As im muslim and never listened/ heard read anywhere that there is Any punishment for those who leave thew Islam as his/her religion.

Really?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/05/16/international-outrage-grows-for-sudanese-woman-sentenced-to-death-for-apostasy/

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/africa/2014/12/25/Muslim-sentenced-to-death-in-Mauritania-for-apostasy-Judicial-source-.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_Mohammed_Taha

Shortly before the appointed time, Mahmoud Muhammad Taha was led into the courtyard. The condemned man, his hands tied behind him, was smaller than I expected him to be, and from where I sat, as his guards hustled him along, he looked younger than his seventy-six years. He held his head high and stared silently into the crowd. When they saw him, many in the crowd leaped to their feet, jeering and shaking their fists at him. A few waved their Korans in the air. I managed to catch only a glimpse of Taha’s face before the executioner placed an oatmeal-colored sack over his head and body, but I shall never forget his expression: His eyes were defiant; his mouth firm. He showed no hint of fear.[1]

Despite the smallness of his group of supporters (the Republican Brothers), thousands of demonstrators protested his execution and police on horseback used bullwhips to drive back the crowd.[8] The body was secretly buried.[10]

The President/military dictator at the time Gaafar Nimeiry was overthrown by popular uprising four months later, the execution thought to be a contributing factor. The date of his execution, January 18th, later became Arab Human Rights Day.

Would you agree with this comment?

But in truth the western world’s railings against honour killings, death sentences for apostates, murderous fatwas, clitorectomy, Islamism in all its manifestations from al-Qa’eda to Boko Haram, are virtually nowhere echoed in the Islamic world itself. Good citizens of Muslim allegiance and vaguely moderating organisations like the Muslim Council of Britain are called in to the media microphones to distance ‘true’ Islam from the categories of barbarism. But they are a tiny western-dwelling elite, living in a part of the world informed for a couple of thousand years by the values of Hellenism and Judaeo-Christianity. They are profoundly alien to the Muslim world.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/features/9225151/witness-to-a-stoning/

Please remember when you reply, that you are conversing with an infidel, a koffer, an atheist.  I only debate from first principles, and therefore responding with quotes from old books is not a valid defense of a practice such as stoning, or death for apostasy. 
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 03:09:28 AM

It is Riddah. What I am saying is about leaving Islam. Riddah is a different thing than just leaving Islam. There are different punishments for Riddah but not death penalty AFAIK except maybe in newly created religion.

It's probable there are vast differences in the practice of Islam in various areas.

It is not various areas. After death of prophet, some people started to create new group-like which spread wrong beliefs and/or wrong rules such as Salafi, Mujahid Islam etc...

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:10:13 AM

It is Riddah. What I am saying is about leaving Islam. Riddah is a different thing than just leaving Islam. There are different punishments for Riddah but not death penalty AFAIK except maybe in newly created religion.

It is not various areas. After death of prophet, some people started to create new group-like which spread wrong beliefs and/or wrong rules such as Salafi, Mujahid Islam etc...

Do you theists realize that you do more to disprove religion in your discourse than any atheist ever could? We proceed from logic. You deny it.

If there were a god AND this god wanted to be worshipped, AND it was all powerful, there would be precisely how many religions and how much ambiguity and sectarianism?
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 05:22:03 AM

Do you theists realize that you do more to disprove religion in your discourse than any atheist ever could? We proceed from logic. You deny it.

If there were a god AND this god wanted to be worshipped, AND it was all powerful, there would be precisely how many religions and how much ambiguity and sectarianism?

I am not denying logic. In theism-atheism case, logic will vary from person to person but some matches. It's hard to come to a conclusion and to tell that is logic.

One true religion but there can be more if there are fake religions.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:37:40 AM

I am not denying logic. In theism-atheism case, logic will vary from person to person but some matches. It's hard to come to a conclusion and to tell that is logic.

One true religion but there can be more if there are fake religions.

My construct was precise, and it's based off of what religions, particularly the "big three", claim

I'll make it more explicit, with a bit of commentary before hand.
I am what is sometimes called a "soft" or "weak" atheist. I do not like those terms, as there is nothing soft nor weak about my position. I actually think the so called "strong" or "positive" atheist has the weaker position. To wit: I do not claim there is no god, I assert without reservation that I believe in no gods. None. Not yours, his, or that weirdo over there. Just as you are an atheist in reference to zeus, apollo, chtulu, whatever. I just belive in one less than you. Because logic dictates that for the religious claims to be true, certain preconditions must be met.

they have not. .

Religious Axiom One: There is a god.

Religious Axiom Two. The presupposed god wishes to be worshipped.

Religious Axiom Three. The presupposed god is omnipotent.

With just these three common religious assumptions (which most religious people take as axiomatic) the whole thing falls apart.

there is no unambiguous evidence that a god or gods exist. One can't disprove a negative, of course, so this in itself does not disprove these religious sentiments.
However, the next two render your answer impossible. If your god is both desiring to be worshipped AND omnipotent, there could not be any "fake" religions. There could only be one, because such a being would not be hidden.

And this is just the beginning. It doesn't address the questions of evil, suffering, social disparity, none of that. And the deeper you dig, the worse it gets. For perspective, I used to be a very religious man. I do not speak from ignorance, I am formerly an ordained minister. Not your religion, but Christianity. I have studied the bible in depth, and could (and have) argue it's merits and deficiencies with just about any well educated minister, cardinal, what have you. I am not as well versed in Islam, as I was born where it holds little sway. (which, by the by, strengthens my argument above). What exposure I have had to Islam tells me two things that matter.

One. Islam is just as internally contradictory as Christianity.
Two. This makes it just as false.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:49:21 PM

That has nothing to do with the bolded link above.  I repeat your claim.

Now were you right or wrong when you said that?
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:19:30 AM

Mainly people hate islam as whenever some terrorist attacks takes place the first thing comes to mind is that muslims will be involved in it and for our surprise everytime it has been proved true so now its a mentality of a society that only muslims are involved in killing other human beings.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 08:31:55 AM

Mainly people hate islam as whenever some terrorist attacks takes place the first thing comes to mind is that muslims will be involved in it and for our surprise everytime it has been proved true so now its a mentality of a society that only muslims are involved in killing other human beings.

Not really. Almost all of the times medias tell the killers are Muslims and most of the times they aren't sure.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: