Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220954 times)
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:45:46 PM

Ignorance. They know nothing about it and that allows people to fill the gaps in their knowledge with whatever bias they have. It's also true that all people hear about are Islamic terrorists. Obviously the jihadists represent a very small number of Muslims.

I don't consider terrorists as a part of any religion. Religion teaches to love and not to kill.

Which religion is that? Christianity certainly don't, and Islam seems to mirror it. Judaism has always been pretty open about being exclusionary in WHO they love.

Now, they do all talk out both sides of their mouth... "Love everyone as your neighbor, but stone gays and rebellious teenagers" etc, etc, ad nauseam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:50:54 PM

Ignorance. They know nothing about it and that allows people to fill the gaps in their knowledge with whatever bias they have. It's also true that all people hear about are Islamic terrorists. Obviously the jihadists represent a very small number of Muslims.

I don't consider terrorists as a part of any religion. Religion teaches to love and not to kill.

Which religion is that? Christianity certainly don't, and Islam seems to mirror it. Judaism has always been pretty open about being exclusionary in WHO they love.

Now, they do all talk out both sides of their mouth... "Love everyone as your neighbor, but stone gays and rebellious teenagers" etc, etc, ad nauseam

Really?

I think you mean something a little bit different that what you imply.  Because what you imply is that the Jews, The Christians and the Muslims stone gays and rebellious teenagers about the same.

And it's the most curious thing, but here around where I live there certainly haven't been any stonings.  Ever.  Even back when it was populated by Indians.  There may have been a few tresspassing fools of warring tribes or white men who were staked out in the desert sun on top of ant hills.

But hey, there weren't fire ants in North America back then. 
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:22:26 AM

If you have never seen this docu then watch it very good watch
you will see how stupid humans from all backgrounds can be

plus you can see the power it gives these preachers TOTAL POWER
I can see where jesus and the like come from YOU MUST FEEL POWERFUL watch and you will know what i mean..
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rddXrtYWayc

ITS A MUST WATCH IF YOU NEVER SEEN BEFORE
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:18:46 AM

You can find a lot of double speak within the Abrahamic religions. Their main aim is to gain new converts to their religion, by any means possible. They will blabber like "Love everyone as your neighbor", to gain followers among the pacifist population, while use genocide and warfare to forcibly convert the rest of the population which does not fall for it.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:48:52 AM

Really?

I think you mean something a little bit different that what you imply.  Because what you imply is that the Jews, The Christians and the Muslims stone gays and rebellious teenagers about the same.

And it's the most curious thing, but here around where I live there certainly haven't been any stonings.  Ever.  Even back when it was populated by Indians.  There may have been a few tresspassing fools of warring tribes or white men who were staked out in the desert sun on top of ant hills.

But hey, there weren't fire ants in North America back then.  

I'm implying, no, straight saying that what religions publicly teach and what they really believe are always at odds. Currently, Muslims appear to be the most violent religious group out there. I think anyone disputing that is not paying attention, regardless of what the more peaceable majority think. And yes, they are the majority, or the world WOULD be overrun. Or at the very least there would be global war. But the past history of the other two major religions I cited isn't any better, except that Muslims have rapid firing rifles and even bigger "toys" that were simply unavailable to the Jews and Christians before the world made them chill the fuck out.

Here in North America, it was less than 3 centuries ago that they were trying "witches" on the flimsiest of evidence and hanging them. Christian hypocrisy runs deep, and has for two millenia. The Romans once condemned Christians (and Rome was a tolerant society by nearly all accounts) as "stealers of children and poisoners of wells" of those who worshipped other gods. Why exactly Constantine converted and took the Christian Cross over that of the gods he previously worshipped is unknown, but from there until near the end of the Renaissance, Christianity spread very rapidly... by the sword.

I do not find it in any way surprising that Islam's adherents act the same way. Religion "forgives" terrible actions if one does them in the name of "god". It can convince otherwise good men that it's perfectly ok to murder, rape, and pillage so long as those heathen bastards refuse to convert. This still goes on in Africa as well, where the Christians and Muslims and Animists in and around the Congo have been killing, maiming, raping, and sometimes (usually in the case of Animists) eating members of the other group.

I grew up Christian, and it was very hard to overcome it. So, yes, there's a special black place in my heart for Christianity. But that doesn't mean I don't see what goes on with the other religions. Most, if not all, theistic religions rely on violent, horrific imagery to promote the "good" of their god. Whether they make that imagery real or not seems to very much depend on the age of the religion. This is stated as my own opinion, I have no hard data to back this. But anecdotally, and historically, the theory holds water.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:33:15 AM

I grew up Christian, and it was very hard to overcome it. So, yes, there's a special black place in my heart for Christianity. But that doesn't mean I don't see what goes on with the other religions. Most, if not all, theistic religions rely on violent, horrific imagery to promote the "good" of their god. Whether they make that imagery real or not seems to very much depend on the age of the religion. This is stated as my own opinion, I have no hard data to back this. But anecdotally, and historically, the theory holds water.

While I agree with your argument that the theistic religions rely on violent, horrific imagery to promote the "good" of their god, in my opinion, the Abrahamic religions (especially Islam and Christianity) take it to an altogether different level. I am not denying that the Hindus and Buddhists have sometimes relied on violence to spread their faith, but such incidents were rare.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:37:06 AM

While I agree with your argument that the theistic religions rely on violent, horrific imagery to promote the "good" of their god, in my opinion, the Abrahamic religions (especially Islam and Christianity) take it to an altogether different level. I am not denying that the Hindus and Buddhists have sometimes relied on violence to spread their faith, but such incidents were rare.

I didn't specify, but I agree, except that the Buddhists are not theistic.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 11:54:01 AM

I didn't specify, but I agree, except that the Buddhists are not theistic.

They are.

pc888
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1000

https://bata.io

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 11:57:50 AM

Usually people hate something because they do not understand, or someone has influenced their opinion.

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:05:28 PM

Life is short. Eternity is long. People don't hate Muslim people as much as they hate the religion. What nobody understands is, why do Muslims like Islam? Here's what I mean.

Islam is a religion of works righteousness. The eternal place where a Muslim resides will be determined by how good and how bad the person was.

The eternal position of a Christian or Jewish person is based on the grace of God. God works His grace towards these people according to their faith in the Messiah, the Christ. These people are forgiven for all the things that they have done wrong, if they believe in the Messiah, the Christ.

The question should be, "How can Muslims keep from hating Islam?" After all, they need to work for their salvation. And they never know for sure if they have worked hard enough. But the Jews and the Christians have received FORGIVENESS from God. Jews and Christians KNOW that they will have a good place in Heaven.

Smiley

That's stupid. Have you read the Quran? Everybody prayers are about forgiveness and gratitude. Your answer is biased as you have knowledge about Christian religion only.

That's stupid. Have you read the Bible? Everybody prayers are about forgiveness and gratitude. Your answer is biased as you have knowledge about islam religion only.

Hey! That works too...

Smiley

I'm just not so sure about any of this.  Because I have not had an answer on whether the Heaven of Islam allows me the bacon that I truly want.

St Peter is known to have an Infinite Forever BBQ Cloud Oven. It's like an infinite pool, but with Infinite bacon floating toward your spiritual mouth...

I am not sure how he gets the heating system working though. All I know is... it is provided down below.

Cool

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:23:46 PM

Usually people hate something because they do not understand, or someone has influenced their opinion.

I disagree with the first part, but will agree with you on the second part. If someone doesn't understand something, is it necessary that he will start to hate it? For example, I don't understand the Japanese language. But I don't hate the Japanese people. As a matter of fact, I admire them for their work ethics and innovation.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:23:16 PM

Life is short. Eternity is long. People don't hate Muslim people as much as they hate the religion. What nobody understands is, why do Muslims like Islam? Here's what I mean.

Islam is a religion of works righteousness. The eternal place where a Muslim resides will be determined by how good and how bad the person was.

The eternal position of a Christian or Jewish person is based on the grace of God. God works His grace towards these people according to their faith in the Messiah, the Christ. These people are forgiven for all the things that they have done wrong, if they believe in the Messiah, the Christ.

The question should be, "How can Muslims keep from hating Islam?" After all, they need to work for their salvation. And they never know for sure if they have worked hard enough. But the Jews and the Christians have received FORGIVENESS from God. Jews and Christians KNOW that they will have a good place in Heaven.

Smiley

That's stupid. Have you read the Quran? Everybody prayers are about forgiveness and gratitude. Your answer is biased as you have knowledge about Christian religion only.

That's stupid. Have you read the Bible? Everybody prayers are about forgiveness and gratitude. Your answer is biased as you have knowledge about islam religion only.

Hey! That works too...

Smiley

I'm just not so sure about any of this.  Because I have not had an answer on whether the Heaven of Islam allows me the bacon that I truly want.

St Peter is known to have an Infinite Forever BBQ Cloud Oven. It's like an infinite pool, but with Infinite bacon floating toward your spiritual mouth...

I am not sure how he gets the heating system working though. All I know is... it is provided down below.

Cool

There are strong arguments that the best barbecue would come from Down Below.  Hell, I can't fucking think about the glory of Roast Pig in the Inferno without my head exploding.  Now is that righteous?
josephliton2

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:32:16 PM

The same reason why many Chinese hate Japanese.
dblink

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:42:52 PM

There is no claiming those three were Muslims. This is pure speculation.

The affiliation of the three Jihadists (including the suicide bomber) is unknown eh?   Cheesy

I'll wait for the results of the official investigation - care to make a little wager?   Roll Eyes

How do you speculate that current conflict of Jihadist related to religion, they might be disguise as Islamic society, Anyone can raise the Islamic flag and shout the slogan and do the bad things to create a bad name for Islam and its faith. we have to find the correct proof that whoever do such things. Are they really following the straight path shown in religion or not ?

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:18:05 PM

There is no claiming those three were Muslims. This is pure speculation.

The affiliation of the three Jihadists (including the suicide bomber) is unknown eh?   Cheesy

I'll wait for the results of the official investigation - care to make a little wager?   Roll Eyes

How do you speculate that current conflict of Jihadist related to religion, they might be disguise as Islamic society, Anyone can raise the Islamic flag and shout the slogan and do the bad things to create a bad name for Islam and its faith. we have to find the correct proof that whoever do such things. Are they really following the straight strange path shown in religion or not ?

FTFY.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:41:47 PM

I think they hate it, because the most (not all) terrorists attacks with dozens of deads where muslims.

But i dont think that a lot of people hate the islam or muslims, but that muslims people perceive it so.
Because when a terrorist attack happend (with muslims), all news stations show it about days.
Salman Anjum

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:10:19 PM

I think they hate it, because the most (not all) terrorists attacks with dozens of deads where muslims.

But i dont think that a lot of people hate the islam or muslims, but that muslims people perceive it so.
Because when a terrorist attack happend (with muslims), all news stations show it about days.

How you can say that they all are muslims  or most of them are muslims....
Let me clear you......Terrorists have no religion....

And if i say all terrorists belongs to your religion...?? Then what is your thinking..?

Isn't strange??

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:19:07 PM

And if i say all terrorists belongs to your religion...?? Then what is your thinking..?

Isn't strange??

www.thereligionofpeace.com

Ramadan Bombathon
 2015 Scorecard 

Day 9

Terror Attacks - 87

Dead bodies so far - 672

"Islam is the world's number one producer of severed heads,
as the people of France are discovering this weekend. "
Salman Anjum

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:45:59 PM

Isn't strange??

Ramadan Bombathon
 2015 Scorecard 

Day 9

Terror Attacks - 87

Dead bodies so far - 672

This site didnt worjk...??

Give a link again....?

This site is not working and Muslims are not terrorists dear....these all are just terrorist ...they have no religion...
RaginglikeaBoss

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 11:51:57 PM

Isn't strange??

Ramadan Bombathon
 2015 Scorecard 

Day 9

Terror Attacks - 87

Dead bodies so far - 672

This site didnt worjk...??

Give a link again....?

This site is not working and Muslims are not terrorists dear....these all are just terrorist ...they have no religion...

Terrorist is a term used to describe an individual violently opposing a government.  They come from all races, creeds, nationalities, and beliefs.

Terrorists can have a religion.

Good luck rebuking that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: