Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:15:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220962 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:22:56 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2015, 06:33:03 AM by popcorn1

See in the uk we Brits who have been here for hundreds of years have had problems with kings and queens protestant and catholic.. and we true BRITS I.E your average family man not some rich guy
because even rich people think oh i am so rich there must be a god.
just your average family man
who sons end up on the front line in war and the rich point the finger to go over the hill while they watch..We have had enough of it all religion war we have been doing the same shit for thousands of years
And one thing your average family British man who as lived here for many hundreds of years is there is no god and war is to line some ones pockets and we are sick of it all..now all of a sudden the muslim problem is starting to get going ..
you seem to think hate muslims its the fact we know what we have been threw with Christianity and its not the rich that suffer its the poor the rich get on a boat or a plane and leave the poor to take the shit
I could just jump on a boat or a plane i would stand and fight if some country invaded the uk i would never run ..
so i hate religion but muslims are the ones kicking up the fuss saying they will fly the black flag over Buckingham palace
We will see
the whole world will be gone as soon as you get to the front door of the palace with a black flag
no muslims will ever rule BRITAIN
We Brits have moved on from religion we know what it brings we know exactly what it brings
But if anything British people are atheist or Christian
see when we say CHRISTIANS IN THE UK WE MEAN A person who wont swear no violence what so ever you could slap a Christian and he would say thank you may jesus be with you Cheesy Cheesy
but you muslims are fuckin nuts just like the CHRISTIANS 200 YEARS AGO do you get my point we are sick to the back teeth of it all ..RELIGION IS SO DEAD
Science is the key not religion
Oh no such thing as a good muslim or a good Christian Your only trying to be good to go to heaven
to get what you want TRY DOING IT BECAUSE YOU IN YOUR OWN MIND FEEL THE NEED TO DO THIS.
NOT BECAUSE GOD SAID NUTTERS

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:28:17 AM

Science is a religion, not the key.   Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:35:20 AM

NOPE Cheesy ITS NOT A RELIGION ITS PROOF AND FACT RELIGION IS MAKE BELIEVE  Grin
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:37:03 AM

NOPE Cheesy ITS NOT A RELIGION ITS PROOF AND FACT RELIGION IS MAKE BELIEVE  Grin

Your average housewife calls her range, refrigerator, and washer and dryer, science.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
strayanbit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:39:50 AM

Gladly, my family won a ticket out of England about 200 years ago for stealing a loaf of bread.  I hope millions of former colonials from India, Pakistan and wherever else come and take your jobs, take your money then fuck off back to somewhere nicer than England... I doubt it though, because they can make the best curry, and its all you bloody poms eat these days anyway.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:02:51 AM

Gladly, my family won a ticket out of England about 200 years ago for stealing a loaf of bread.  I hope millions of former colonials from India, Pakistan and wherever else come and take your jobs, take your money then fuck off back to somewhere nicer than England... I doubt it though, because they can make the best curry, and its all you bloody poms eat these days anyway.

well not before your family Murdered aborigines and took there land  Grin
they already are doing this  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy this is the problem..plus us poms are not poms we will soon be Pakistani muslims  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
PLUS ITS YOU THAT IS THE POM YOU DUMB SHIT

PRISONER OF MOTHER ENGLAND that is what a POM is DUMB ASS  Cheesy Cheesy so it your family who are the poms you stole a loaf of bread Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy thick shit could of stole something better Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:35:18 PM

My point is that a literal reading of any ancient text, as a command from da 'almighty, is dangerous for everyone.  For instance, in Israel fundamentalists believe that they have a right to occupy certain places, due to a literal reading of an ancient text. 
This in itself may not be considered violent, but one does not meerly park the RV in such an area and raise their fundamentalist kids there, they defend that land with violence if necessary and displace other residents of the land.  What do you think the original residents of the area are going to do?

First, fundamentalists do not commonly advocate violence.
Yeah I guess I made a bit of broad, sweeping statement there.
But here's a fun game, name one fundamentalist group that doesn't advocate violence of some sort!
Easy.

Quakers.
PrikiNo.1

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 01:43:56 PM

Islam wants to take over the world FACT and i don.t want my daughter brought up in Islamic law

So what happened to the Jews when Christians come along for the first time i bet they thought no way there will be more Christians than the JEWS

same going on here i hate ISLAM AND ALL RELIGIONS ITS A JOKE
plus when people  say i hate muslims you seem to think they are racist but its a religion that many people want to be law all over the world
I would rather be dead than live like a muslim
NOW FOR SOMEONE WITH THE SAME THOUGHTS AS ME

LISTEN TO THIS WOMEN THIS IS WHY I HATE ISLAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXGE2eBUdlQ

Close to 100% of the first Christians were Jews. And many Jews today are Christians. Usually when modern Jews are Christians, they are better Christians than any of the other Christians.

Smiley
SO ALMOST 100% CAN TURN MUSLIM THEN IF THEY KEEP SPREADING LOOK AT 20 YEARS AGO HOW MANY MUSLIMS THEN THEY ARE GROWING LIKE A CANCER Cheesy Cheesy
So BADECKER you better start preaching to some muslims and have a preaching fight you might convert some into MUPPETS  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

popcorn1

Tell me, do you know what is the meaning of the religion or what is the true explanation about people who are religious?

You have mentioned that you hate Islam, Why? Did ever think what is written in that book and ask yourself why the things are so wrong?

Let me tell you a few things that you should know about the religion and the true meaning of the christians...

First, the Bible is definitely one of the oldest books that is written here on planet Earth. The new researches is telling us that is dating back between 12 000 and 13 000 BC. Second, the Bible is written by Prophets and Apostles! The science have discover that all those people who written that book were actually exist. Third, the Bible is talking about story who is dating back for 400 to 450 millions of years ago (I will share the article bellow my post). Forth, Abraham was the father of the Jews who have 3 sons. One of them was called Ismail. Do you know who is Ismail?

Ismail is the person who was talking about the great prophet Mohamed. So, if Ismail is a son of Abraham, then isn't logical that the Quran was a tenuous copy of the Bible. Another thing, did you know that Mohamed was actually talking about all those persons (Moses to Jesus) who mentioned in the Bible? So, if Mohamed is prophet, then isn't logical to be a part from the Bible?

Now about the christians... Did you ever ask yourself, what is the meaning of that word or should I be more accurate, the meaning of the word Christ and his words?

Christ is a Light or the Light in yourself-Holly Spirit. Tell me, did you ever think about the Light and how powerful can be?

The facts that the Bible is talking about history who much older then we think:

This curious artifact was discovered in the city of London, Texas, USA, in 1934, the hammer appeared embedded inside a rock, and since its discovery, there have been many theories about its origin, and most importantly its incredible age. So how did the hammer end up embedded inside the rock? Well, for the hammer to finish inside the rock, it had to have been built before the rock was formed and that would be several of million years ago. After its discovery and due to all the questions the hammer raised, researchers decided to abandon the incredible discovery in the Somerwell Museum, in Texas.

Link to the article and pictures:
http://www.ancient-code.com/the-400-million-year-old-hammer/
strayanbit

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 01:48:31 PM

well not before your family Murdered aborigines and took there land  Grin
they already are doing this  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy this is the problem..plus us poms are not poms we will soon be Pakistani muslims  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
PLUS ITS YOU THAT IS THE POM YOU DUMB SHIT

PRISONER OF MOTHER ENGLAND that is what a POM is DUMB ASS  Cheesy Cheesy so it your family who are the poms you stole a loaf of bread Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy thick shit could of stole something better Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

well not before your family Murdered aborigines and took there land
Well it wasnt my family that declared Terra Nullus, that was back in Pommey land.  Also one of my ancestors was the sole remaining survivor of the Burke and Wills expedition, who survived off of the kindness of aborigines, so I highly doubt he killed any.  
Meanwhile, your family in England probably own a few slaves, who in a couple of centuries are coming to take your bread man, the pakis are comingggggggggggggggggggg

████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
strayanbit

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 02:05:01 PM

I'm not sure you're right there, no-one can even prove Jesus ever existed, there is no physical evidence or records or documents mentioning him before 100CE.
Is that because he got magically hoovered up to valhalla and a team of men in black rappeled down out of nowhere and erased everyones memories?

Also the idea that the bible is older than previously thought is entirely possible.  The bible as we know it is a collection of different books and texts, which have had the shit edited out of them.  Some of the myths are copied from earlier mystical traditions.  As to the idea that any parts of the bible are older than about 10,000 years are silly.  It was only about 10,000 years ago that humans domesticated wheat and were able to farm more food than they could eat.  I doubt anyone would have time to learn to read and write, then write stories about their imaginary friend. lol.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:57:35 PM

The bible as we know it is a collection of different books and texts, which have had the shit edited out of them. 

I like what you say. If the Bible has had the "shit edited out" of it, then what's left must be the truth.

Smiley

Sandroxa

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:08:37 PM

Hate is just a really bad word they just don't like them who to blame look how the FOX news say it.
I think  Muslim are some good people only some are just dumb and don't do a Muslim correct way.
netnetcoin

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:10:28 PM

people hate insert ___ because republicans aren't above selling fear and *isims to low iq voters   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1288050.0 BrightCoin a million coins to keep republicans out of office

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:57:59 PM

people hate insert ___ because republicans aren't above selling fear and *isims to low iq voters   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1288050.0 BrightCoin a million coins to keep republicans out of office

If that were to abolish all "public" offices, I'd be interested. The Repugnicans are no worse than the Democraps. Nor any better. Well, perhaps the R's are worse in one way, they are more into war (publicly).

Here's how it works.

The Republicans operate to steal as much as they possibly can from those who work in order to kill brown people and build skyscrapers. OTOH, the Democrats operate to steal as much as they possibly can from those who work to feed those who will not work and build indoctrination centers.

Note I said WILL not work, not cannot work. Neither party gives a shit about them.

Vote no in all elections.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:19:41 PM

If that were to abolish all "public" offices, I'd be interested. The Repugnicans are no worse than the Democraps. Nor any better. Well, perhaps the R's are worse in one way, they are more into war (publicly).

Here's how it works.

The Republicans operate to steal as much as they possibly can from those who work in order to kill brown people and build skyscrapers. OTOH, the Democrats operate to steal as much as they possibly can from those who work to feed those who will not work and build indoctrination centers.

Note I said WILL not work, not cannot work. Neither party gives a shit about them.

I think we need to build a wall around washington DC, so the vermin cannot get out and infect the rest of the country.
netnetcoin

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:30:02 PM

not voting is the quickest way to lose your rights and the most un-american thing you can do. bad idea

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:40:46 PM

Here's how it works.

I think we need to build a wall around washington DC, so the vermin cannot get out and infect the rest of the country.

You'd have to cut off their communication somehow. Aside from that, agreed.

not voting is the quickest way to lose your rights and the most un-american thing you can do. bad idea

If  voting could change anything, they'd make it illegal. In 1774, the vote was with guns. By 1776, the politicians figured out that they couldn't talk their way out of the inevitable change. By 1781, King George figured it out. It only took ten years for the bastards to turn the newly independent states into a devolving republic.

When they control the choices and the dialectic, which they do, then nothing changes save the amount of liberty we lose every single day. It is currently IMPOSSIBLE to live in the United States of America, Inc, without being in violation of some statute that can be defined as a felony. Secret courts abound, such as family court and traffic court, both of which deny you your basic right to a trial by jury. Cops kill with impunity. Voting does nothing.
netnetcoin

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 08:12:37 PM

nice bumper sticker slogan but you are wrong, voting is important if you don't vote  you should move out of the USA then

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:23:24 PM

nice bumper sticker slogan but you are wrong, voting is important if you don't vote  you should move out of the USA then
He's right.

Voting doesn't matter.

Except when it does matter.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:55:35 PM

so..
because I disagree totally with the entire perversion of the system, I should participate and lend it legitimacy? Because I was born here, I should automatically bend the knee to rulers who make King George look like a saint?

I think not. If you vote, you can't bitch. And I will continue to bitch, subvert, debunk, satirize, and hold in contempt all of those so-called "public servants". I used to be very heavily involved in "policital reform". In that time, I met about half of the Democratic leadership and all of the republican leadership. Regardless of their public face, one thing is true of all of them.

They want power like a drowning man wants air. They do not give a shit about anything else. The only check they have is that they KNOW if they push too far, too fast, there WILL be a new revolution. So they push incrementally and tell you to vote for 'em.

Meanwhile, at age 47, I live in a country that is far more like Weimar Germany than the USofA that I grew up in. The egregious abuse of power and the obsequious cop/soldier worship that passes for the public opinion these days sickens me. It is not in any way something I can recognize as American. I didn't sign up for this, and I sure as hell will not support the descent into naked tyranny that I have observed for the past 47 years. No chance at all. One doesn't become an anarchist at my age out of fashion or some passing fancy.

The root of America's troubles with other nations is that we have lost our way. We were the shining beacon of mercantile trade and NEUTRALITY. Switzerland now holds the beacon of neutrality, and are prosperous. Our "wise men" have led us into one foreign entanglement and boondoggle after another, making enemies we have no need of and friends we have even less need of for decades, and we are reaping what those votes have sown. Do you REALLY think those countries shouting "death to USA" would be singing that tune if our "leaders" hadn't been fucking with them for 69 years? Hell no. They spent centuries slaughtering each other, and would likely have merrily continued on that path if not for the bullshit spewing forth from the 10 square mile foreign nation that rules us.

Our domestic enemies are far more insidious than all of the foreign ones combined. They know exactly what they are doing to us, and they don't care. They view us as easily disposed of property, and every vote you cast affirms that belief.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: