Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220954 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:26:15 PM

You're the one who needs to learn to read... I  mentioned 100 CE - which is 100 AD in the old money.

Okay, thanks for the info, I didn't know that AD is in the old money...

Now let's get back to my questions... Tell me, if you see my explanation of the questions, then were you have found that we are talking about the same thing? Isn't be more fair from your side if you say that you don't know or you are not sure, instead of giving some funny answers? In my book, if I don't know something, then I will try to researched instead of talking non-sense like in your case.

First, Christ was mention in the books of Moses who are much older that most the people know (12-13.000 years bc). Second, in the New Testament Christ is mentioning Moses and all other Prophets who were writing the Old Testament. How can be possible that a person who was born in the AD to know all those people from the old era? Third, there are evidence and fact of all those Apostles together with John the Baptist who were living in time when Christ was walking on Earth... Coincidence?
YES SO GO AND DO YOUR RESEARCH Grin Grin I SHALL TELL YOU NOW

Because CHRIST CAN MEAN ..smear or rub with oil,
In the Septuagint version of the Hebrew Bible, the word Christ was used to translate into Greek the Hebrew mashiach (messiah), meaning "anointed." Christós in classical Greek usage could mean covered in oil, or anointed, and is thus a literal translation of messiah.

But you seem to think its some TYPE OF MYSTIC MEG Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
So there for your playing Chinese whispers LIKE ALL RELIGIONS THEY ALL PLAY CHINESE WHISPERS..
And i suppose we humans love to play Chinese whispers no matter what we talk about..
So i suppose we need proof and you need to prove it to many people before we should believe
And that is were science comes into play..we prove its so then it becomes fact then we show it to the masses then it becomes absolute fact..

NOW YOU SHOW ME AND THE MASSES GOD... AND I WILL BELIEVE...
SO HERE IS A THOUGHT..

What if Jesus was gay and when he walked in the gay bars with all his boys some one said

OOOOH HERE IS THAT JESUS CHRIST THERE AND HIS FRIEND SAID WHAT DO YOU MEAN JESUS CHRIST AND HIS FRIEND SAID WELL I WAS BUMMING HIM THE OTHER NIGHT AND HE KEPT SCREAMING CHRIST CHRIST CHRIST...SO I CALL HIM JESUS CHRIST NOW Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So to all you gay hating bible freaks you might be worshipping a gay man Grin Grin
Because now i know what Christ really means ..covered in oil or to smear oil HMMMMM sure sounds gay to me Grin Grin

WOW JUST HAD ANOTHER THOUGHT..
HEBREWS ARE JEWS..
And don.t believe in Jesus so what if they started to call him Jesus Christ a man who smears oil on himself.. I.E a gay man hMMMM..
So Christmas is a time to smear oil or rub oil over each other Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
So happy CHRISTMAS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

CHRIST MEANS SMEAR OIL.. MASS MEANS LOADS OF IT  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
 IT PUTS A WHOLE NEW MEANING TO CHRISTMAS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Here is where you are wrong. Messiah may mean the one who is anointed. Christ means messiah. The smearing with oil part is simply the method for identifying the anointed one. The Messiah, Jesus the Christ, would have been Who He was without the anointing. You don't change the person of the Person by the anointing. The anointing exists so that people can see Who He is.

Why would God want us to see the Person of Jesus? So that we can believe and be saved.

We all die in this life. But you are heading for a death in your imperfection. I am heading for a death in the perfection of the Anointed One, the One anointed by God to be the Savior.

At the resurrection, I will arise in righteousness, but you will arise yet in your sins... if you don't change to believe in the Righteous One, the Anointed of God, the one God sent to take the punishment for even your sins.

BTW, from http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/messiah?s=t:
Messiah
[mi-sahy-uh]

noun
1. the promised and expected deliverer of the Jewish people.
2. Jesus Christ, regarded by Christians as fulfilling this promise and expectation. John 4:25, 26.
3. (usually lowercase) any expected deliverer.
4. (usually lowercase) a zealous leader of some cause or project.
5. (italics) an oratorio (1742) by George Frideric Handel.

Use the dictionary before spouting off.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:30:26 PM

You're the one who needs to learn to read... I  mentioned 100 CE - which is 100 AD in the old money.

Now let's get back to my questions... Tell me, if you see my explanation of the questions, then were you have found that we are talking about the same thing? Isn't be more fair from your side if you say that you don't know or you are not sure, instead of giving some funny answers? In my book, if I don't know something, then I will try to researched instead of talking non-sense like in your case.

First, Christ was mention in the books of Moses who are much older that most the people know (12-13.000 years bc). Second, in the New Testament Christ is mentioning Moses and all other Prophets who were writing the Old Testament. How can be possible that a person who was born in the AD to know all those people from the old era? Third, there are evidence and fact of all those Apostles together with John the Baptist who were living in time when Christ was walking on Earth... Coincidence?

In the Septuagint version of the Hebrew Bible, the word Christ was used to translate into Greek the Hebrew mashiach (messiah), meaning "anointed." Christós in classical Greek usage could mean covered in oil, or anointed, and is thus a literal translation of messiah.

So there for your playing Chinese whispers LIKE ALL RELIGIONS THEY ALL PLAY CHINESE WHISPERS..
And i suppose we humans love to play Chinese whispers no matter what we talk about..
So i suppose we need proof and you need to prove it to many people before we should believe
And that is were science comes into play..we prove its so then it becomes fact then we show it to the masses then it becomes absolute fact..

SO HERE IS A THOUGHT..

What if Jesus was gay and when he walked in the gay bars with all his boys some one said

OOOOH HERE IS THAT JESUS CHRIST THERE AND HIS FRIEND SAID WHAT DO YOU MEAN JESUS CHRIST AND HIS FRIEND SAID WELL I WAS BUMMING HIM THE OTHER NIGHT AND HE KEPT SCREAMING CHRIST CHRIST CHRIST...SO I CALL HIM JESUS CHRIST NOW Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So to all you gay hating bible freaks you might be worshipping a gay man Grin Grin
Because now i know what Christ really means ..covered in oil or to smear oil HMMMMM sure sounds gay to me Grin Grin

HEBREWS ARE JEWS..
And don.t believe in Jesus so what if they started to call him Jesus Christ a man who smears oil on himself.. I.E a gay man hMMMM..
So Christmas is a time to smear oil or rub oil over each other Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

CHRIST MEANS SMEAR OIL.. MASS MEANS LOADS OF IT  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

People like you have problems with this things: fear, emotions, self-confidence, love, truth and lies, illusion and connection with the others... Wink

I am sure that you live in the prison of your body and you are not aware about your thoughts and actions!
NO fear loads of confidence lots of love a lot more than you and i speak the truth but you don.t like it..

Does what i say offend you..well i believe it to be true..its my right to believe in my religion..
See the trouble is i think what you say offends me. i have to put up with the wrong teachings of jesus that you spread and its not right..
i think your going to hell for saying jesus is straight when he is the Christ..

So its ok to practice your ways of religion ..but no one else can practice there religion..
ARR that is it i am giving up religion to much arguing about who is right ..i think i am right but you seem to think your right..well lets have a war because i think i am right.. Grin Grin

and this what religion is all like arguing about something that is not there ..
YOU RELIGIOUS FREAKS ARE ALL THICK AS SHIT  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:31:35 PM

Hot and Bothered Muslim Inmates Sue Pamela Geller For Her Polka Dot Bikini

My lawyer, David Yerushalmi of the American Freedom Law Center, recently apprised me of this lawsuit that had been filed against me by Muslim prisoners in Michigan. It’s paranoid, outrageous, silly and laughable — and yet it’s a legitimate lawsuit.

The only reason it was dismissed was because the “plaintiffs” didn’t submit the filing fee or the correct form. As funny as it is, it does speak to the supremacist tendencies of their thinking, and the kneejerk tendency among Muslims in the U.S. and other Western countries to claim victim status, even as they’re victimizing non-Muslims.

Muslim prisoners in Michigan filed a lawsuit against Pamela Geller for “wearing a Poke a Dot Bikini In Front of our eyes. We are offended.” They demanded their freedom claiming their civil rights were violated. This Islamic supremacism is one and the same shared by the Muslim shooters at our free speech event in Garland, at the Christmas party in San Bernardino, the Paris concert hall, the jihad against Israel, the 9/11 terror attacks, and on and on. Same motive, same piety.

David Yerushalmi told me that I had been sued by one or possibly two Muslims apparently who appear to be guests of the Michigan Correctional Hotel and Spa. “They sued you because, inter alia, you wear a bikini to distract them…the court dismissed the complaint on its own because plaintiff(s) failed to file the requisite filing fee or file the correct form to have the fee waived.”

Read this thing – What nonsense:
“Pamela Geller hates Muslims. Pamela Geller serves pork to Muslim inmates. Pamela Geller writes cartoons in our Koran.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/hot-and-bothered-muslim-inmates-sue-pamela-geller-for-her-polka-dot-bikini/

The Muslims are liars!

Look at her.  There is no "Anti-Muslim" tattooed on her navel!

They are liars!

In addition, the Muslims are ignorant.

Get this BIG PIECE OF UNDERSTANDING, EVERYONE. You can attempt to sue anyone who you want to sue. But, in America, you will lose if it is over virtually nothing, except that you or your lawyers can get the person to accept being sued.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:35:20 PM

SO HERE IS A THOUGHT..

HEBREWS ARE JEWS..

People like you have problems with this things: fear, emotions, self-confidence, love, truth and lies, illusion and connection with the others... Wink

I am sure that you live in the prison of your body and you are not aware about your thoughts and actions!
NO fear loads of confidence lots of love a lot more than you and i speak the truth but you don.t like it..

Does what i say offend you..well i believe it to be true..its my right to believe in my religion..
See the trouble is i think what you say offends me. i have to put up with the wrong teachings of jesus that you spread and its not right..

So its ok to practice your ways of religion ..but no one else can practice there religion..
ARR that is it i am giving up religion to much arguing about who is right ..i think i am right but you seem to think your right..well lets have a war because i think i am right.. Grin Grin

Feel like you want to feel. You have been given the gift of being able to feel how you want to feel. But until you can distinguish the simple things in life, like the difference between "there" and "their," you will find that you are going to have trouble knowing what the truth is.

Smiley

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:55:24 PM

SO HERE IS A THOUGHT..

HEBREWS ARE JEWS..

Here is where you are wrong. Messiah may mean the one who is anointed. Christ means messiah. The smearing with oil part is simply the method for identifying the anointed one. The Messiah, Jesus the Christ, would have been Who He was without the anointing. You don't change the person of the Person by the anointing. The anointing exists so that people can see Who He is.

Why would God want us to see the Person of Jesus? So that we can believe and be saved.

We all die in this life. But you are heading for a death in your imperfection. I am heading for a death in the perfection of the Anointed One, the One anointed by God to be the Savior.

At the resurrection, I will arise in righteousness, but you will arise yet in your sins... if you don't change to believe in the Righteous One, the Anointed of God, the one God sent to take the punishment for even your sins.

Messiah
[mi-sahy-uh]

noun
2. Jesus Christ, regarded by Christians as fulfilling this promise and expectation. John 4:25, 26.

Smiley
yes but man as changed the meaning of christ it might mean what you say now but years ago it meant smear oil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dRU8aKQA4w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReYfDlIa-Z8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVkwcdpVVm8

seems like some other people think the same...
mine was just a thought to rattle you religious freaks arses ..but would it bother you if you found out he was gay Smiley
i typed in was jesus gay and a few videos come up..
so lets see why these 3 people think he was.. i swear i have not seen these videos i just put them straight up because it seems a lot of people seem to think so Grin Grin
Now badecker you make your own rules to religion but no one else can..so what makes you right and everybody else wrong..
i thought we had freedoms to practice our religions without being persecuted ..

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:00:52 PM

"But until you can distinguish the simple things in life, like the difference between "there" and "their," you will find that you are going to have trouble knowing what the truth is."

Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:01:41 PM

SO HERE IS A THOUGHT..

HEBREWS ARE JEWS..

Messiah
[mi-sahy-uh]

noun

Smiley
yes but man as changed the meaning of christ it might mean what you say now but years ago it meant smear oil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dRU8aKQA4w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVkwcdpVVm8

seems like some other people think the same...
mine was just a thought to rattle you religious freaks arses ..but would it bother you if you found out he was gay Smiley
i typed in was jesus gay and a few videos come up..
so lets see why these 3 people think he was.. i swear i have not seen these videos i just put them straight up because it seems a lot of people seem to think so Grin Grin
Now badecker you make your own rules to religion but no one else can..so what makes you right and everybody else wrong..
i thought we had freedoms to practice our religions without being persecuted ..

There's another meaning to hollering the phrase "Jesus Christ!"

I'm not sure of the exact translation but it's the same meaning as hollering "Oh Shit!"
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:11:41 PM

SO HERE IS A THOUGHT..

HEBREWS ARE JEWS..

Feel like you want to feel. You have been given the gift of being able to feel how you want to feel. But until you can distinguish the simple things in life, like the difference between "there" and "their," you will find that you are going to have trouble knowing what the truth is.

Smiley
yes but all you can do is talk about my spelling i use numbers because i need it to count all my money i make
 no need to spell only count money..
 plus some of you people have had a chance at an education i never did..but you understand what i say..

but you can spell and you still don.t make sense ..because your backward and you have no clue about life..
give me the planet to run and my world would be much better than your world..

I GET REAL ...YOU ARE A PUPPET IN A MAKE BELIEVE WORLD Grin Grin Grin

SO TALK SENSE BECAUSE YOU TALK BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW NOTHING YOUR ALWAYS WRONG..WHAT DO YOU READ WHEN YOU READ THE BIBLE BECAUSE ITS NOT THE SAME AS ANYONE ELSES BELIEFS YOU DAFT SHIT YOU..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:15:57 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2015, 06:29:28 PM by popcorn1

I'm not sure of the exact translation but it's the same meaning as hollering "Oh Shit!"
so spendy
he also liked to scream  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy harder harder Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i never new they cut this bit out the bible
jesus spends the night with a young man or boy Grin Grin

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:21:34 PM

And when someone hollers this, The Holy Spirit helps. The covering of Jesus covers this whole earthly life. The Holy Spirit recognizes this and helps. However, if the person hollers this without recognizing the salvation of Jesus, and it happens to be a death situation, the person just might wake up next time in the resurrection, without the salvation he would have liked to have had.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:26:15 PM

Smiley
yes but all you can do is talk about my spelling i use numbers because i need it to count all my money i make
 plus some of you people have had a chance at an education i never did..but you understand what i say..

but you can spell and you still don.t make sense ..because your backward and you have no clue about life..

SO TALK SENSE BECAUSE YOU TALK BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW NOTHING YOUR ALWAYS WRONG..WHAT DO YOU READ WHEN YOU READ THE BIBLE BECAUSE ITS NOT THE SAME AS ANYONE ELSES BELIEFS YOU DAFT SHIT YOU..

Chuckle. You didn't even read my complete post (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=776096.msg13381602#msg13381602), and you think you are responding to it? Chuckle.

Smiley

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:31:00 PM

Smiley

Chuckle. You didn't even read my complete post (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=776096.msg13381602#msg13381602), and you think you are responding to it? Chuckle.

Smiley
BECAUSE NO ONE UNDERSTANDS WHAT YOU PREACH YOU BAFFLE ME Grin
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:34:11 PM

And when someone hollers this, The Holy Spirit helps. The covering of Jesus covers this whole earthly life. The Holy Spirit recognizes this and helps. However, if the person hollers this without recognizing the salvation of Jesus, and it happens to be a death situation, the person just might wake up next time in the resurrection, without the salvation he would have liked to have had.

Smiley
HERE IS YOUR JESUS

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:38:08 PM

Smiley

Smiley
BECAUSE NO ONE UNDERSTANDS WHAT YOU PREACH YOU BAFFLE ME Grin

Let me say it simple. Jesus saves from death and Hell.

If you believe in Jesus, the salvation will be applied to you. If you don't believe in Him, the salvation won't be applied to you.

If you need more info, start reading the New Testament patiently. Understanding will not come right away, but when it comes, it will come all at once.

If the understanding has not come by the time you have finished the first 4 books in the N.T., reread them patiently until the understanding comes.

If you are afraid of getting the understanding, don't read. Probably the understanding won't come, and you will remain as you are, like a pizza oven, baffled.

BTW, plenty of people understand the things I say.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:45:39 PM

Smiley
HERE IS YOUR JESUS

I sympathize with you. You are like the sick person, one sick with the flu. It feels awful. You have fever, and maybe a cold. Then, you can feel something welling up inside you, from your stomach. You run for the bathroom, hunkering down by the open toilet, just in time. Oh, the nasty stomach convulsions, as tummy completely empties itself. It's terrible. You choke and cough. But finally it is over, and you feel much better.

Don't fight it. Get into the New Testament and believe. You will feel so much better. In addition, you will find eternal life.

Smiley

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 07:23:00 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2015, 07:41:06 PM by popcorn1

Smiley
HERE IS YOUR JESUS

I sympathize with you. You are like the sick person, one sick with the flu. It feels awful. You have fever, and maybe a cold. Then, you can feel something welling up inside you, from your stomach. You run for the bathroom, hunkering down by the open toilet, just in time. Oh, the nasty stomach convulsions, as tummy completely empties itself. It's terrible. You choke and cough. But finally it is over, and you feel much better.

Don't fight it. Get into the New Testament and believe. You will feel so much better. In addition, you will find eternal life.

Smiley
NO THANKS...I tried religion before but there was to much arguing i always thought jesus was gay and i still think he was..
but because people started moaning and bitching about my religion i gave it up..
I did give it ago..even tho it was for only 3 mins it was all to stressful ..too much conflict..
And now people are trying to tell me he was straight..so i am confused was he straight or gay?
all to much for my brain to many people telling me different things about jesus..
THINK I WILL GIVE IT A MISS..
ALSO CAN I STILL HAVE A BET IF I BECOME RELIGIOUS
BECAUSE NOT EVEN JESUS COULD SAVE ME IF I HAVE NO BETS GOING Grin

ALSO THE PROPHETS SAY IN THE BIBLE THE ANTI CHRIST WILL COME AND IT WILL BE THE END..
ALL ATHEIST ARE ANTI CHRIST
WE DON.T BELIEVE IN CHRIST SO WERE ALL ANTI CHRIST ..
SO MAY BE THE BIBLE IS TRUE AND THEY GUY WHO WROTE IT KNEW ONE DAY WE WOULD ALL COTTON ON TO THE BULLSHIT Grin Grin

ITS NOT THE LAWS OF THE JUNGLE ANY MORE
EVEN THE MAIN MAN SAYS IT          YOU WILL DO AS YOUR TOLD BY THE BOSS..
NO JUNGLE LAW.. I.E THROWING PEOPLE IN A VOLCANO TO A GOD..
GODS ARE SO FINISHED Grin Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txukr5zgHnw
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 09:06:02 PM

Smiley
HERE IS YOUR JESUS

Smiley
NO THANKS...I tried religion before but there was to much arguing i always thought jesus was gay and i still think he was..
but because people started moaning and bitching about my religion i gave it up..
I did give it ago..even tho it was for only 3 mins it was all to stressful ..too much conflict..
And now people are trying to tell me he was straight..so i am confused was he straight or gay?
all to much for my brain to many people telling me different things about jesus..

ALSO THE PROPHETS SAY IN THE BIBLE THE ANTI CHRIST WILL COME AND IT WILL BE THE END..
SO MAY BE THE BIBLE IS TRUE AND THEY GUY WHO WROTE IT KNEW ONE DAY WE WOULD ALL COTTON ON TO THE BULLSHIT Grin Grin

Sounds like your recreational drug use has permanently impaired your thinking.

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 09:22:01 PM

Smiley
HERE IS YOUR JESUS

Smiley

Smiley
But that's okay, since your recreational religion use has permanently impaired you thinking.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 09:27:31 PM

Smiley
HERE IS YOUR JESUS

Smiley

Smiley
But that's okay, since your recreational religion use has permanently impaired you thinking.

But yours has kept you blind to the reality of the truth.   Smiley

netnetcoin

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:29:27 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1288050.0  racist republicans suck

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: