Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:38:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220961 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 01:44:37 AM

Islam and its founder, Hadhrat Muhammad (saw) expressed complete disgust with the people holding these terrorist views and the ones who carry on such acts. The Holy Qur’an says it many times that Allah the Exalted does not love the rebellious people. He does not love those who are unjust, and does not like dissension. As the Holy Prophet (saw) was the mercy for all the worlds, his blessed sayings, and innumerable pure examples shimmering in the historical books and the books about his life show that even the pain of his sworn enemies would make him restless. He possessed the highest caliber of human sympathy, justice, and other moral virtues. So, many fair-minded western intellectuals and researchers have also paid tribute to the excellences of the Islamic teachings, and the full of wisdom sayings of the Holy Prophet (saw), and attested that Islam is a peaceful religion, and the blame on Islam of persecution, and torture is totally false and baseless. Rather, we see that in the current times, the rulers of the Christian governments, who blindly drop bombs on some Muslim countries on the pretext of the terrorism of the few so-called Muslims and extremists, and are involved in the tyrannical acts of destroying the lives of thousands of innocent people, are also forced to state that the views of the people involved in carrying out terrorist activities in the name of Jihad are based on distorted teachings of Islam, and they are defaming Islam, and that Islam’s real teachings have nothing to do with these people. They also accept that the majority of the Muslims are peace loving, and friendly, and they look at the acts of these terrorists with hate, and reject them. But we also see that whenever they get an opportunity, they overlook these differences, and spread the propaganda that Islam is a violent, bloody, and terrorist, and is against peace, and the western media repeats this propaganda with great intensity and frequency. Their behavior is not based on righteousness and justice, and it does not help in the establishment of social peace, rather, without any reason it provokes people and causes dissension.
HMMM..I think 5% of Muslims are peaceful..Because  only 10% of the human race are peaceful..
The rest would lie steal cheat and kill you for a dollar or 2..Who is peaceful?. not many humans really?
So your religions are waste of human time as long as we need money to buy food shelter booze drugs cars holidays clothes and the most expensive thing is a woman and kids:D.. As long as we need money to get all those things in life we will never have peace Wink Wink

Plus how long every day do you devote your life to religion I.E how long do you pray how long do you read..

Because if you spend more than 1 hour doing your religious stuff..spend that hour instead picking up plastic of the Earth floor and recycle it ..believe me you will do more good for the human race than reading any religious book..THE EARTH WILL FORGIVE YOU FOR YOUR SINS Cheesy And when you go to the earth heaven there will be 50 thousand virgins for both sexes and a river flowing with bud and fields full of smoke bud  Grin and candy floss skies..

OH and don.t you dare mock my beliefs your racist if you do
I will report you for ANTI EARTHISM ..OR ARE YOU AN EARTHAPHOBIC

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 01:55:36 AM

Well, since ^you^ don't really have any answers or solutions, pray to God for 2.5 hours a day, so that He takes care of the things that you neglected to offer solutions for. At least this way, you might have a chance to gain Heaven and eternal life.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 02:14:10 AM

Well, since ^you^ don't really have any answers or solutions, pray to God for 2.5 hours a day, so that He takes care of the things that you neglected to offer solutions for. At least this way, you might have a chance to gain Heaven and eternal life.

Smiley
I do offer a solution..just bend over and use your fingers to pick plastic off the floor Grin SIMPLES..2.5 hours praying NO THANKS.You spend 2.5 hours picking up plastic off the floor and you will do more good for others..Instead praying for a ticket to heaven for your selfish self Grin

THE EARTH WILL FORGIVE YOU FOR BELIEVING IN THE WRONG GOD
THE EARTH CREATED YOU
I HAVE PROOF OF THIS FACT Grin
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:27:31 AM

I notice you never answered my prior question.  Was Yassir Arafat a Good Muslim?

Oh, and by the way, your Mohammed did not split the Moon.

1- Yasir Arafat isnt a good muslim
2- I agreed, Muhammad (PBUH) did not split the Moon.

Thank you.  We agree on these points, and likely many others.
[/quote]

Yassir Arafat was a cold blooded killer, and perhaps the first Islamic Terrorist to master the art of world wide manipulation of television and media coverage.  There are many other Islamists who have followed in his footsteps.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:41:12 PM

Smiley
I do offer a solution..just bend over and use your fingers to pick plastic off the floor Grin SIMPLES..2.5 hours praying NO THANKS.You spend 2.5 hours picking up plastic off the floor and you will do more good for others..Instead praying for a ticket to heaven for your selfish self Grin

THE EARTH CREATED YOU

That's not a solution. That's you blabbering because you don't have a solution.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:17:38 PM

Smiley

THE EARTH CREATED YOU

Smiley

Yeah, let's just Make Up a God and everything is his fault/wisdom.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:29:58 PM

Smiley

THE EARTH CREATED YOU

Smiley

Lots of people do that, all around the world.

God is calling everyone to look to Him, rather than making up some false God that matches your personal designs.

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:48:24 PM

Smiley

THE EARTH CREATED YOU

Smiley

God is calling everyone to look to Him, rather than making up some false God that matches your personal designs.

Smiley
Fine, you go fight and argue with all the bozos with their Other Gods, and when the Rubble Clears, you will see me with my assortment of beers, ready to do business with you stupid fucks.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 01:13:46 AM

Smiley

THE EARTH CREATED YOU

Smiley

Smiley
Fine, you go fight and argue with all the bozos with their Other Gods, and when the Rubble Clears, you will see me with my assortment of beers, ready to do business with you stupid fucks.
ARRR That is EARTHAPHOBIC what you have just said..Pick up 3 crisp packets 4 shopping bags and 3 plastic bottles and all your sins will be forgiven  Grin
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 01:55:57 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2016, 02:26:09 AM by popcorn1

Smiley

THE EARTH CREATED YOU

Smiley

Smiley
HOW DARE YOU CALL MY GOD.where is the proof of your god..I HAVE PROOF OF MY GOD..
Praise almighty EARTHALON THE ALL POWERFUL AND GREAT..

EARTHALON EARTHALON SEND THE NONE BELIEVERS WIND RAIN AND EARTH QUAKES
WASH THE NONE BELIEVERS AWAY
So BADECKER  pick up 5 plastic bottles 6 crisp packets and you will be forgiven
and when you die you pass to a new earth where everything is free and you live forever
PRAISE EARTHALON THE ALL MIGHTY POWERFUL ONE Grin

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:06:01 AM

ARRR That is EARTHAPHOBIC what you have just said..Pick up 3 crisp packets 4 shopping bags and 3 plastic bottles and all your sins will be forgiven  Grin

I could only find 2 plastic bottles.

I don't know what to do now.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:39:02 AM

Hello guys, how are you all. I am thinking about this thread, how long it will take, any suitable end of our posts or it is an infinity Smiley
ideas, when decentralized, are more resilient than anything. without the same influences acting on the majority and making a seeable change in thinking, ideas will never change completely, or even shift a significant margin. with this case, any debate concerning a religious idea is going to have multiple facets and multiple sides arguing for different points. i think its safe to say that a discussion like this one will last quite a long time, even if the IS crisis is left behind in history, that negative stigma will always exist.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 05:18:27 AM

The negative stigma of religions is now general, and roots out from people on general now know what their books say.
The funny part is that some parts of it were written with a totally different intention than what it comes to be. Let's take the Old Testament and the Jewish stories, like when they said they went to a town a killed everybody there. At the time the intention was to brag some of "we're bad ass, don't mess up with us", however the final effect was an argument to several prosecutions of Jews as "killers of innocent women and children"... Roll Eyes

Islam is on the same route, and to make it worse, they translated their books out of Arabic, with the intention of "spread it", however the final result may be very different from the expectations.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
strayanbit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 06:01:40 AM

It's just a shame that a non-islamic group like IS call themselves muslim and tar all those who actually follow the religion.

heres a little joke for you to illustrate my point:

So an ISIS fighter is manning a checkpoint and stops the car of a Christian couple.
ISIS guy: "Are you Muslim?"
Christian man: "Yes."
ISIS guy: "If you are a Muslim, then recite a verse of Quran."
Christian man recited a verse from the Bible.
ISIS member: "Ok yallah go."
Later his wife tells him: "I cannot believe the risk you just took.
Why did you tell him that we are Muslims?
If he knew you were lying he would have killed both of us."
" but don't worry! If they knew the Quran they would not kill people" answered the Husband.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 06:53:00 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2016, 07:53:37 AM by BADecker

It's just a shame that a non-islamic group like IS call themselves muslim and tar all those who actually follow the religion.

heres a little joke for you to illustrate my point:

So an ISIS fighter is manning a checkpoint and stops the car of a Christian couple.
ISIS guy: "Are you Muslim?"
Christian man: "Yes."
ISIS guy: "If you are a Muslim, then recite a verse of Quran."
Christian man recited a verse from the Bible.
ISIS member: "Ok yallah go."
Later his wife tells him: "I cannot believe the risk you just took.
Why did you tell him that we are Muslims?
If he knew you were lying he would have killed both of us."
" but don't worry! If they knew the Quran they would not kill people" answered the Husband.

It's really great that all those non-Islamic groups like Sunni's, ones that aren't like IS, that they call themselves Muslim, and tar all those of IS who actually follow the Islam religion. It helps to keep peace among Muslims, so that even Muslims have a chance to live and find out the foolishness of being Muslim.

Smiley

strayanbit

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 09:35:29 AM

No-one seems to judge Christians based upon the Lord's resistance army.. but maybe they should!
Fuck all you Konycunts!!!!

████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 09:51:59 AM

No-one seems to judge Christians based upon the Lord's resistance army.. but maybe they should!
Fuck all you Konycunts!!!!

You're problem is that you simply want it your way. You don't care if you have facts staring you in the face or not.

Muslims are people who follow the writings of Islam... the Quran and the Hadiths. If they don't follow those writings, and say that they are Muslims, they are liars.

Christians are people who follow the writings of Christianity... the New Testament. If they don't follow those writings, and say that they are Christians, they are liars.

The Quran and the Hadiths advocate turning everyone into Muslims, and to use violence after the opportunity to convert has been spurned for a time.

The New Testament advocates living peacefully with everyone, even if they will not be converted to Christianity.

People who do not follow the directives of the writings, are not part of the communities expressed by those writings.

You seem to be a person who spreads dissent by selfishly ignoring the truth, and by spreading falsehood and hate.

Smiley

strayanbit

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:38:21 AM

I want it my way?
No I don't want people to get divided by something as stupid as their imaginary friends, i'd rather everyone live peacefully together.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 11:51:00 AM

I want it my way?
No I don't want people to get divided by something as stupid as their imaginary friends, i'd rather everyone live peacefully together.

How self-contradictory can you get? (I know, I know. A whole lot more.)

First you ask, "I want it my way?"

Then you say, "No I don't want..."

So, what you want is people to not get divided...

Is that your way, since you said "no," or is it someone elses way and you are just parroting it?

If it is your way, and you want it, you are contradicting yourself. All the atheists do this. If you are a parrot, then maybe you are a troll as well?

Smiley

PrikiNo.1

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 01:04:18 PM

I am not a scholar of old books... Really? Then tell me what is Anthropology? By the way, you think that you can really use the word Logic in order to say that this facts are non-sense?

....Brinsley Le Poer Trench, editor of Flying Saucer Review....
Oh, changing the subject from"Why hate Islam" to your own crackpot religious ideas and then to UFOs?

Okay.

You see, you don't follow me...
....Humans are by a definition Aliens.....

Oh, I completely understand you and have no interest whatever in "following you."  You have some real fantasy bullshit there, dude.  All made up stuff.  Made up in your own head.

.... Anunnaki, we can see strange objects worn by “those who came from the stars”....

http://www.ancient-code.com/the-message-of-the-anunnaki-we-are-here-among-you/

No thanks.  I don't have any need to check worthless links.

Yep, I already pretty much summed it up.

The only effective thing you have done is to purposefully derail a thread on "Why do people hate Islam" by repetitively posting large amounts of total nonsense.

Omg, dude you really have problem with your Ego! Smiley

I just send you some material that will explore your view about the world and the religion (islam in this topic) and you are telling me that this is worthless? I will believe in your answer only if you open the links and see the informations/pictures about what you still don't know.

People like you think they know everything just because they learned in school, that's why they have problem to look or see the things from the different angle. If you only know who was Mohamed and what was he talking about in his book, you will change the view about the islam. Wink
is this Mohamed ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKkckaZO4fw

See the trouble with religion is too many types ...SO WHO IS RIGHT?...
I shall tell you no religion is right its all poppy cock

Plus if aliens did create us ..STILL NO GODS...SCIENCE.. ITs TIME TO GIVE RELIGION UP HOW OLD ARE YOU 6...

Oh, hello my friend aka Poppy Corn! Smiley I almost think that you left this debate, but here you are... Cheesy

No, the problem is that there is only one book about the world and the humanity, but people people stole so many texts from the same book and create more groups (religions), and there mission was to control the humanity instead of the make them evolve.

You see, the science like ancient history and archeology has already find so many evidence and facts about what was really happen before 13.000 years ago. So the Bible was actually written in that period and you can find those facts in ancient Mesopotamia (Sumerian, Assyrian and Babylonians). And the stories who are mentioned in the Bible are much much older then the world knows. The Bible is talking about history who is more then 450 millions of years ago and if you think that this is hoax, then check this new researches...

Explain me this: http://www.ancient-code.com/the-400-million-year-old-hammer/

How is it possible that this metal hammer exist and the iron age was dating back for 1200 years BC!?
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: