Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:55:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220954 times)
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 08:35:31 PM

]its not so much as 'finding evidence' than it is going from A to B and making stuff up to fill in the gaps. the religious - minded tend to do that a lot.

Scientific Method.

Observe phenomena
construct a hypothesis to explain observed facts
test to disprove
repeat until all attempts to disprove have
a: worked -discard hypothesis
b: partially worked -modify hypothesis
c:failed -add hypothesis to general theory.

Religious Method.

Construct a hypothesis based on a holy book.
Observe facts.
if facts differ from hypothesis, deny the facts.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 08:38:36 PM

So it looks like your hammer theory as proven no god
I scored a home run when i proved your hammer theory was a hoax.. Grin

You are religious if your searching for a god..So keep trying so i can smash all your theories out of the water..ITs FUN.. SO KEEP TRYING..TRY AND FIND THE HOLY GRAIL Cheesy..You might find it somewhere online Cheesy

At least PrikiNo.1 understands that there is a God, while you don't have a clue about anything right in front of you.

Science proves God. How? Complexity doesn't happen by accident. If you find anything that is complex, you will see that something caused it to happen. Newton's 3rd Law is science that shows that reactions are caused by actions, and that those actions are reactions caused by other actions.

The countless trillions upon trillions of actions and reactions (causes and their effects) that have happened over the thousands of years to produce the complexity that is mankind, must be way beyond mankind in complexity to do this. This Great Complexity is defined in our dictionaries by the word "God."

Wake up, dense-head.

Smiley
Your so wrong . Science makes no claim to gods ..if so it would of been proven.
How goofy can you get? Science doesn't make any claims.

From http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/science?s=t:
science
[sahy-uh ns]

noun

1. a branch of knowledge or study dealing with a body of facts or truths systematically arranged and showing the operation of general laws:
the mathematical sciences.

2. systematic knowledge of the physical or material world gained through observation and experimentation.

3. any of the branches of natural or physical science.

4. systematized knowledge in general.

5. knowledge, as of facts or principles; knowledge gained by systematic study.

6. a particular branch of knowledge.

7. skill, especially reflecting a precise application of facts or principles; proficiency.

You blunder boob. Of course science doesn't make any claims. It is more or less inanimate. It is people who make claims. And if the people are scientists, they often make claims according to the science that they observe.

Until you become scientifically grounded enough so that you can see that combining: 1) Newton's 3rd Law - action and reaction; 2) universal complexity; 3) universal entropy, proves that God exists, so that scientists can logically make that claim if they want, you are essentially too ignorant to say anything significant about it.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 08:42:21 PM

]its not so much as 'finding evidence' than it is going from A to B and making stuff up to fill in the gaps. the religious - minded tend to do that a lot.

Scientific Method.

Observe phenomena
test to disprove

Religious Method.

Observe facts.

Conscientious scientists religiously seek out scientific knowledge and understanding. When they find out through scientific investigation that God exists, they make a fork in the road of their investigation. They either accept God science, or they reject it.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
strayanbit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 01:30:00 AM

I'll let you in on a secret B, God and science are anathema.  If you mix god with science you ruin the cake.

Enjoy your sour tart.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:14:25 AM

Science theory that is not fact is not truth.
Science proves God.

There's an old saying "Empty vessels make the loudest noise."
So true. Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 08:59:34 AM

Scientific Method.

Observe phenomena
test to disprove

Religious Method.

Observe facts.

Conscientious scientists religiously seek out scientific knowledge and understanding. When they find out through scientific investigation that God exists, they make a fork in the road of their investigation. They either accept God science, or they reject it.

Smiley
BADECKER..please please STOP..You keep saying the same stuff..stop mixing peoples words YOU PLANT POT..

I.E       I RELIGIOUSLY WATCH FRIENDS ON TV ...So where is god in that ..
But you try and say because you do something every day RELIGIOUSLY Roll Eyes..You seem to think there is a god Cheesy Cheesy

STOP STOP STOP..
Your thinking as gone crazy Grin are you really that stupid Grin
And why you keep going on about newtons 3rd law i will never know Undecided
Your know different from a banana just its lucky your a human Wink
 I THINK YOU HAVE MORE OF THE BANANA GENE IN YOUR SYSTEM  Cheesy
We are part of earth life system so really EARTH IS YOUR GOD.the creator..
If you have children i feel so sorry for them..
and if you plan to have some in the future please please don.t feed them the bullshit that comes from your brain PLEASE DON.T..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 09:37:11 AM

Scientific Method.

Observe phenomena
test to disprove

Religious Method.

Observe facts.

Smiley
BADECKER..please please STOP..You keep saying the same stuff..stop mixing peoples words YOU PLANT POT..

I.E       I RELIGIOUSLY WATCH FRIENDS ON TV ...So where is god in that ..
But you try and say because you do something every day RELIGIOUSLY Roll Eyes..You seem to think there is a god Cheesy Cheesy

STOP STOP STOP..
Your thinking as gone crazy Grin are you really that stupid Grin
And why you keep going on about newtons 3rd law i will never know Undecided
Your know different from a banana just its lucky your a human Wink
 I THINK YOU HAVE MORE OF THE BANANA GENE IN YOUR SYSTEM  Cheesy
We are part of earth life system so really EARTH IS YOUR GOD.the creator..
If you have children i feel so sorry for them..
and if you plan to have some in the future please please don.t feed them the bullshit that comes from your brain PLEASE DON.T..

I understand. When you don't have any real answer, but you don't like what is being said, especially when it is the virtually irrefutable truth like I have said it, what else can you do? The strongest you can do is throw a tantrum. The next strongest is you can squeal like a stuck pig, voicing your complaint to the skies. Of course, you could always acknowledge your mistake and move on to better and more correct living.

Smiley

PrikiNo.1

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:20:39 PM

BADecker
But none of those people lived more than about 1,600 years. Why not? Because of Genesis 5, which has a "tight" chronology, including the ages of a handful of people right down to Noah of the Great Flood times. This chronology, when calculated out from the numbers listed in Genesis 5, shows that the Great Flood happened at 1,656 years after the creation.

According to stories in the Bible and the new research (history and archeology), the Great Flood was happened around 13.000 years BC.

popcorn1

You are religious if your searching for a god..So keep trying so i can smash all your theories out of the water..ITs FUN.. SO KEEP TRYING..TRY AND FIND THE HOLY GRAIL Cheesy..You might find it somewhere online Cheesy

Do you really think that throughout scientific evidence and facts you will find Gog? Mate, before you start walk on that path the first thing that you should is to face with You! I gave you 7 question and you avoid them, and you know why?-Because you have problem with your inner fears.

BADecker
At least PrikiNo.1 understands that there is a God, while you don't have a clue about anything right in front of you.

Science proves God. How? Complexity doesn't happen by accident. If you find anything that is complex, you will see that something caused it to happen. Newton's 3rd Law is science that shows that reactions are caused by actions, and that those actions are reactions caused by other actions.

The countless trillions upon trillions of actions and reactions (causes and their effects) that have happened over the thousands of years to produce the complexity that is mankind, must be way beyond mankind in complexity to do this. This Great Complexity is defined in our dictionaries by the word "God."

I think that you should start with the basic because he is not able to understand you...  Smiley
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:58:42 PM

BADecker
But none of those people lived more than about 1,600 years. Why not? Because of Genesis 5, which has a "tight" chronology, including the ages of a handful of people right down to Noah of the Great Flood times. This chronology, when calculated out from the numbers listed in Genesis 5, shows that the Great Flood happened at 1,656 years after the creation.

According to stories in the Bible and the new research (history and archeology), the Great Flood was happened around 13.000 years BC.

popcorn1

Do you really think that throughout scientific evidence and facts you will find Gog? Mate, before you start walk on that path the first thing that you should is to face with You! I gave you 7 question and you avoid them, and you know why?-Because you have problem with your inner fears.

BADecker

I think that you should start with the basic because he is not able to understand you...  Smiley
What was your 7 questions and i will answer them
i am not scared of anything..OH SORRY I AM ..I AM SCARED I DON.T MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO MAKE MY CHILDRENS LIVES BETTER..BUT THE TROUBLE IS I AM SO HIGHLY SKILLED IN THE BUILDING WORLD Wink SO NO WORRY FOR ME GETTING A JOB Wink..

EMOTIONAL CONTENT...by the great man  BRUCE LEE  Grin
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 01:14:28 PM

People don't hate islam but people hate who spreading hatred in the name Islam as ISIS.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 01:19:21 PM

People don't hate islam but people hate who spreading hatred in the name Islam as ISIS.
not exactly, its because of the islamic state and its supporters giving islam a (really) bad image that most people come to fear and hate islam as a whole. as far as some are concerned, the majority of the (media) exposure to islam theyve had are the news headlines of attacks perpetrated by ISIS. as a result, the only opinion of islam they can come up with about islam are that the religion spreads hate, violence, and that its followers are warmongering brutes.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:03:03 PM

BADecker

According to direct statements in the Bible, Creation happened slightly over 6,000 years ago. There is only one place in the link where a mistake might have been made, and that mistake would still set creation before 6,200 years ago - http://www.albatrus.org/english/theology/creation/biblical_age_earth.htm.

BADecker

I could spell it out, but he isn't interested. It's his religion to accept things only the way he wants them, truth or not.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:14:36 PM

not exactly, its because of the islamic state and its supporters giving islam a (really) bad image that most people come to fear and hate islam as a whole. as far as some are concerned, the majority of the (media) exposure to islam theyve had are the news headlines of attacks perpetrated by ISIS. as a result, the only opinion of islam they can come up with about islam are that the religion spreads hate, violence, and that its followers are warmongering brutes.

Muslims are not Islam. The writings of Islam are Islam. The only time Muslims become Islam is when they follow the writings of Islam. The terrorists are following Islam better than the peaceful Muslims. The terrorists are Islam.

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:52:15 PM

Those people are stupid.

Because the list of Islamic terror organizations is far, far longer than ISIS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designated_terrorist_groups
King tyga

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:08:16 AM

Why do you assume people hate Islam? And don't just say "media".
PrikiNo.1

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:25:24 PM

BADecker

popcorn1

BADecker

i am not scared of anything..OH SORRY I AM ..I AM SCARED I DON.T MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO MAKE MY CHILDRENS LIVES BETTER..BUT THE TROUBLE IS I AM SO HIGHLY SKILLED IN THE BUILDING WORLD Wink SO NO WORRY FOR ME GETTING A JOB Wink..

You see, even if don't ask you about your fears, you already start to talk about them... So, you already scared that if you don't make enough money, your kids will gonna hate you... If you are so highly skilled, then why you din't earn enough money for them?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:31:23 PM

BADecker

popcorn1

BADecker

You see, even if don't ask you about your fears, you already start to talk about them... So, you already scared that if you don't make enough money, your kids will gonna hate you... If you are so highly skilled, then why you din't earn enough money for them?

Because he never learned anything in school. You can tell by the way he rights...  Cheesy... I mean writes.

Cheesy

strayanbit

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:47:40 AM

Why do you assume people hate Islam? And don't just say "media".

The topic was started by our own Christian apologistsupremacist BADecker, he want everyone to hate muslims and love Jesus... and he worships cats.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:02:37 AM

Those people are stupid.

Because the list of Islamic terror organizations is far, far longer than ISIS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designated_terrorist_groups

There are a lot people like that, but those number are just niche if you compare those number to the people that actually hatred in the name Islam as ISIS.
mudiko

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:45:05 AM

Islamic terrorist groups are used by western countries. It's hard to tell who is behind them, but the reality is that they often create profit for west
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: