Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:26:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220965 times)
mohsin qureshi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:22:28 PM

Terrorism of the Worst Type
I am conscious of the fact that, strictly speaking, the word 'terrorism' applies to acts of terror, attempts to cause bomb explosions, and so on. But I do not believe that this is the only type of terrorism the world is suffering from. I believe that whenever repressive measures are taken by governments against their own countrymen to still the voice of disagreement, those measures too should be included within the term 'terrorism' and be as strongly and roundly condemned as any other form of terrorism. I consider all oppressive measures taken by governments against the left or right within their own countries as terrorism of the worst type. When acts of terrorism are directed against foreign governments and take the form of the use of explosives here and there, or the hijacking of planes, such events gain a great deal of attention. World opinion sympathizes with the victims of such callous terrorist acts, as indeed it should. Such sympathies are not merely voiced, but are generally followed by constructive means to prevent and pre-empt such attempts in the future. However, what about those hundreds of thousands of people suffering under the stem and merciless hands of their own governments? Their cries of anguish are seldom heard outside. Their cries of protest are very often muffled by the application of strict measures of censorship. Even if philanthropic agencies like Amnesty International draw the attention of the world to such cruel acts of persecution, torture, and denial of human rights, such events are only mildly condemned, if at all, by world governments. More often than not, these are considered to be internal matters for the countries concerned. Instead of being described as acts of terrorism, they are widely mentioned as government efforts to suppress terrorism in these countries, and to establish peace, law and order.

I am quite convinced that in essence all restrictive and punitive measures taken by a government against its own people to suppress a popular movement or suspected opposition, more often than not, go beyond the limits of genuine legal measures and end up as brutal acts of violence designed to strike terror in the hearts of a dissatisfied section of their own people. Humanity has suffered far more through such acts of State terrorism than through all acts of sabotage or hijacking put together As far as Islam is concerned, it categorically rejects and condemns every form of terrorism. It does not provide any cover or justification for any act of violence, be it committed by an individual, a group or a government.
mohsin qureshi

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:26:42 PM

If Jihad, is the only reason for peoples who hate Islam, then here are some teachings of different faiths about War.

TEACHINGS OF JUDAISM AND CHRISTIANITY ABOUT WAR

... The question ... arises - Can it ever be right to fight for a faith? Let us, therefore, turn to this question.

The teaching of religion on the subject of war takes different forms... Moses is commanded to enter the land of Canaan by force, to defeat its population and to settle his own people in it (Deut. 20:10-18). In spite of this teaching in the Book of Moses, and in spite of its reinforcement by practical example of the Prophets Joshua, David and others, Jews and Christians continue to hold their Prophets in reverence and to regard their books as the Books of God.

At the end of the Mosaic tradition, we had Jesus who taught;

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also (Matthew 5-39).

Christians have often cited this teaching of Jesus and argued that Jesus preached against war. But in the New Testament, we have passages which purport to teach quite the opposite. One passage, for instance, says:

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword (Matthew 10:34).

And another passage says:

Then said he unto them. But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one (Luke 22:36).

Of the three verses the last two contradict the first. If Jesus came for war, why did he teach about turning the other cheek? It seems we have either to admit a contradiction in the New Testament, or we have to explain one of the contradictory teachings in a suitable manner. We are not concerned here with the question whether turning the other cheek can ever be practicable. We are concerned only to point out that, throughout their long history, no Christian people have ever hesitated to make war. When Christians first attained to power in Rome, they took part in wars both defensive and aggressive. They are dominant powers in the world today, and they continue to take part in wars both defensive and aggressive. Only now the side which wins is canonized by the rest of the Christian world. Their victory is said to be the victory of Christian civilization. Christian civilization has come to mean whatever tends to be dominant and successful. When two Christian powers go to war, each claims to be the protector of Christian ideals. The power which wins is canonized as the true Christian power. It is true, however, that from the time of Jesus to our time, Christendom has been involved-and indications are that it will continue to remain involved-in war. The practical verdict of the Christian peoples, therefore, is that war is the real teaching of the New Testament, and that turning the other cheek was either an opportunist teaching dictated by the helplessness of early Christians, or it is meant to apply only to individuals, not to States and peoples.

Secondly, even if we assume that Jesus taught peace and not war, it does not follow that those who do not act upon this teaching are not holy and honored. For Christendom has ever revered exponents of war such as Moses, Joshua and David. Not only this, the Church itself has canonized national heroes who suffered in wars. They were made saints by the Popes.
mohsin qureshi

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:29:30 PM

Now read the teachings of Islam about War: -

THE QURAN ON WAR AND PEACE

The teaching of Islam is different from both these teachings. It strikes a mean between the two. Islam does not teach aggression as did Moses. Nor does it, like present-day (and presumably corrupt) Christianity, preach a contradiction. It does not ask us to turn the other cheek and at the same time to sell our clothes to buy a sword. The teaching of Islam fits into the natural instincts of man, and promotes peace in the only possible way.

Islam forbids aggression, but it urges us to fight if failure to fight jeopardizes peace and promotes war. If failure to fight means the extirpation of free belief and of the search of truth, it is our duty to fight. This is the teaching on which peace can ultimately be built, and this is the teaching on which the Prophet based his own policies and his practice. The Prophet suffered continuously and consistently at Mecca but did not fight the aggression of which he was an innocent victim. When he escaped to Medina, the enemy was out to extirpate Islam; it was, therefore, necessary to fight the enemy in defense of truth and freedom of belief.

We quote below the passages in the Quran which bear on the subject of war.

(1)   In 22:40-42 we have:

Permission to fight is given to those against whom war is made, because they have been wronged-and Allah indeed has power to help them-Those who have been driven out from their homes unjustly only because they said, "Our Lord is Allah"-And if Allah did not repel some men by means of others, there would surely have been pulled down cloisters and churches and synagogues and mosques, wherein the name of Allah is oft commemorated. And Allah will surely help one who helps Him. Allah is indeed Powerful, Mighty.-Those who, if We establish them in the earth, will observe Prayer and pay the Zakat and enjoin good and forbid evil. And with Allah rests the final issue of all affairs.

The verse purports to say that permission to fight is given to the victims of aggression. God is well able to help the victims-those who have been driven out of their homes because of their beliefs. The permission is wise because, if God were not to repel the cruel with the help of the righteous, there would be no freedom of faith and worship in the world. God must help those who help to establish freedom of worship. It follows that fighting is permitted when a people have suffered long from wanton aggression-when the aggressor has had no cause for aggression and he seeks to interfere with the religion of his victim. The duty of the victim, if and when he attains to power, is to establish religious freedom and to protect all religions and all religious places. His power is to be used not for his own glorification, but for the care of the poor, the progress of the country and the general promotion of peace. This teaching is as unexceptionable as it is clear and precise. It proclaims the fact that early Muslims took to war because they were constrained to do so. Aggressive wars were forbidden by Islam. Muslims are promised political power, but are warned that this power must be used not for self-aggrandizement, but for the amelioration of the poor and the promotion of peace and progress.

(2)   In (2:191-194) we have:

And fight in the cause of Allah against those who fight against you, but do not transgress. Surely, Allah loves not transgressors. And kill them wherever you meet them and drive them out from where they have driven you out; for persecution is worse than killing. And fight them not in, and near, the Sacred Mosque until they fight you, then fight them: such is the requital for the disbelievers. But if they desist, then surely Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful. And fight them until there is no persecution, and religion is professed for Allah. But if they desist, then remember that no hostility is allowed except against the aggressors.

Fighting is to be for the sake of God, not for our own sake or out of anger or aggrandizement, and even fighting is to be free from excesses, for excesses are displeasing to God. Fighting is between parties of combatants. Assaults on individuals are forbidden. Aggression against a religion is to be met by active resistance, for such aggression is worse than bloodshed. Muslims are not to fight near the Sacred Mosque, unless an attack is first made by the enemy. Fighting near the Sacred Mosque interferes with the public right of pilgrimage. But if the enemy attacks, Muslims are free to reply, this being the just reward of aggression. But if the enemy desists, Muslims must desist also, and forgive and forget the past. Fighting is to continue so long as religious persecution lasts and religious freedom is not established. Religion is for God. The use of force or pressure in religion is wrong. If the Kafirs desist from it and make religion free, Muslims are to desist from fighting the Kafirs. Arms are to be taken up against those who commit excesses. When excesses cease, fighting must cease also.
Lifeisverystrange

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 04:40:30 PM

People hating other people for beliefs alone is something that eludes me, and will always do so. If I believe in something, in anything at all, why should I care what the rest of the world believes? Even more so, when that belief it attached to spiritual ties. Think about it. Why do religions even want to convert more people? Is some contest running that no one informed me about? Will god, any god, open the gates only once a certain number of followers is reached?

How can we not think straight?
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:23:31 PM

Terrorism of the Worst Type
I am conscious of the fact that, strictly speaking, the word 'terrorism' applies to acts of terror, attempts to cause bomb explosions, and so on. But I do not believe that this is the only type of terrorism the world is suffering from. I believe that whenever repressive measures are taken by governments against their own countrymen to still the voice of disagreement, those measures too should be included within the term 'terrorism' and be as strongly and roundly condemned as any other form of terrorism. I consider all oppressive measures taken by governments against the left or right within their own countries as terrorism of the worst type. When acts of terrorism are directed against foreign governments and take the form of the use of explosives here and there, or the hijacking of planes, such events gain a great deal of attention. World opinion sympathizes with the victims of such callous terrorist acts, as indeed it should. Such sympathies are not merely voiced, but are generally followed by constructive means to prevent and pre-empt such attempts in the future. However, what about those hundreds of thousands of people suffering under the stem and merciless hands of their own governments? Their cries of anguish are seldom heard outside. Their cries of protest are very often muffled by the application of strict measures of censorship. Even if philanthropic agencies like Amnesty International draw the attention of the world to such cruel acts of persecution, torture, and denial of human rights, such events are only mildly condemned, if at all, by world governments. More often than not, these are considered to be internal matters for the countries concerned. Instead of being described as acts of terrorism, they are widely mentioned as government efforts to suppress terrorism in these countries, and to establish peace, law and order.

I am quite convinced that in essence all restrictive and punitive measures taken by a government against its own people to suppress a popular movement or suspected opposition, more often than not, go beyond the limits of genuine legal measures and end up as brutal acts of violence designed to strike terror in the hearts of a dissatisfied section of their own people. Humanity has suffered far more through such acts of State terrorism than through all acts of sabotage or hijacking put together As far as Islam is concerned, it categorically rejects and condemns every form of terrorism. It does not provide any cover or justification for any act of violence, be it committed by an individual, a group or a government.

Sounds like EXACTLY the justification method by which Bin Laden advocated terrorism toward the West.

Now let's see.  Do you agree with Sayyad Qutb's views?
strayanbit

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 12:53:58 AM

Most muslims don't consider IS or Al Q et al Islamic, why should anyone else?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 01:29:07 AM

Most muslims don't consider IS or Al Q et al Islamic, why should anyone else?
Because any given group of muslims has numerous other muslim groups that they don't consider Islamic. 

"True Scotsman" logical fallacy.
strayanbit

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 01:34:24 AM

You're right, lets just say all religion is evil and be done with it.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:10:47 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink

because they are ignorant and they resist to learn the true islam.. they think isis or any other terrorist organisations represents islam but not.. everyone should read koran and then decide whether they should hate islam or not.
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:26:07 PM

people hate islam because islam hates people - simple as that.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:25:44 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink

because they are ignorant and they resist to learn the true islam.. they think isis or any other terrorist organisations represents islam but not.. everyone should read koran and then decide whether they should hate islam or not.

Why, that's so enlightening.  You are not ignorant and have knowledge of the True Islam.  So you can speak with authority.

Problem is, there are 99 other people out there babbling that They Are Not Ignorant (but you are) and THey Have Knowledge Of The True Islam(and you don't).

Why should anyone listen to you?
Zeke2345

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:42:37 PM

Bacon is the devil.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:08:29 AM

Islam is for Muslims. Koran sounds like peace for Muslims. So, look at how peaceful Muslims live to see how much peace they have. But notice, also, that any peace that they might have is kind of a backward, retarded peace.

Islam is against people who are not Muslim. Oh sure, it offers peace for a while, while it is trying to convert them to Islam. But then it is violence for these other people. Read the Koran.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
simon66

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 09:19:10 PM

Because of shit like this...

to justify the genocide of the European natives

Raping females is about multiculturalism, no one was killed.

Who will protect own pussy, need to buy body guards and weapons.

People need adopt Sharia Law, World Khalifate is a Reality.

(Scentists are teaching, that all the people on the Earth comes from Africa)

Should this be reported or something?
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 12:53:57 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2016, 01:22:42 AM by popcorn1

Because of shit like this...

to justify the genocide of the European natives

Raping females is about multiculturalism, no one was killed.

Who will protect own pussy, need to buy body guards and weapons.

People need adopt Sharia Law, World Khalifate is a Reality.

(Scentists are teaching, that all the people on the Earth comes from Africa)

Should this be reported or something?
NO freedom of speech something these fucks need to learn.. there actions wont be doing much.. LET HIM DREAM ..
OVER ALL YOU MIGHT KILL 10K WESTERNERS ..

WE WILL KILL MILLIONS OF YOU..

THE ONLY WAY A RELIGION CAN WIN IS IF YOU LAY DOWN YOUR WEAPONS AND BE BENIGN
FREE FROM VIOLENCE AND HATE..
THEN THE MASSES HAVE NO REASON TO HATE YOU..
And to all you religious freaks its a ATHEIST PLANET NOW WE WILL TEACH YOU SENSE Wink

everyone can sing little donkey at Christmas Cheesy I will make it law someday..
if you sing little donkey in a bad way you get 50 lashes  Cheesy Cheesy

No sorry i take that back starting to sound like ISLAM Grin AKA ISIS..

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 01:17:59 AM

THE ONLY WAY A RELIGION CAN WIN IS IF YOU LAY DOWN YOUR WEAPONS AND BE BENIGN
FREE FROM VIOLENCE AND HATE..
THEN THE MASSES HAVE NO REASON TO HATE YOU..

+1
Araudan

Activity: 332

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 01:35:26 AM

People don't hate Islam, they hate the unknow.
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 01:48:48 AM

Could it be that maybe Islam hates people? I wonder if anyone asked the question backwards.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 01:48:07 PM

Could it be that maybe Islam hates people? I wonder if anyone asked the question backwards.

Believers in Islam hold that "Islam is perfect."

Quite interesting, how they reach that point of view.  It would seem that if it was perfect, it would not be so amendable to multiple interpretations.  They also hold that "Islam is peace."
And then they have a bunch of lecturing about the proper meaning of the word "Jihad."

But they forget to mention that these controversies imply the existence of multiple viewpoints, which must then either be contained within the "Islam is perfect," or certain viewpoints must be excluded.  But if some are excluded due to "wrong understanding," then the actual text of the Koran must be difficult to properly understand, which would seem to mean it was not so perfect.   Meanwhile while they occupy their minds with these Important Questions, others of their faith are out killing.
madonnino

Activity: 322

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:17:14 AM

or maybe could it be that Muslim extremists hate Christians, Hindus, Buddhists etc..
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: