Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:19:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220961 times)
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:35:00 AM

Ok let's say like this: we are speaking about modern time and now happening things. Christian people don't go to muslim countries to make invasion, change culture,and religion and kill people.But they do that now in Europe. Are you blind? And should i think that sharia law is good? Is excellent killing people with stones,cutting head off and so on? People probably won't even think about muslims if they stay in their countries and have there their way of life,rules and religion, because that are two separated worlds
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 01:08:33 PM

every day they prove with their acts what islam is...rapings,assults,attacks,beating,stabbing...we saw enough...we don't need them in our world and civilization

That's a bit a stupid point of view man. You could say exactly the same thing from Christians of the 15th.

Again, it's important to have a global point of view and understand that their religion is not as old as Catholicism. So if you want to judge like you do, compare to the religion of the 15th century. It was not very different...

And let's be aware that all soldiers kill and rape. Even the American soldiers raped French women after ww2.

And that brings up a great point to consider. When does a person become part of a religion? When he says, "I am part of that religion?" When he follows 3 of the directives of that religion? When he follows 5 of the directives? Or does he have to follow them all perfectly?

There have been many people of all kinds of religions who have not followed their religion perfectly. In some cases the people barely follow the dictates of the religion they say that they are part of.

If a Muslim followed the dictates of his religion, Islam, more perfectly, he would execute the infidels who refused to become Muslim, after giving them a time to turn to Islam. Why? Because the holy writings of Islam say to do this.

On the other hand, Christians are not harm people of other religions when those people do not convert, but are to be loved by the Christians, anyway. That's the Bible directives for the Christians. Christians are supposed to be peaceful and loving towards all people according to the holy writings of their religion.

Both Muslims and Christians often fail at obeying the directives of their holy writings. The Muslims fail when they are not appropriately violent. The Christians fail when they are not appropriately peaceful.

Smiley

Depends of what you consider as Christians. The Bible is not exactly peaceful...
And the Leviticus explains perfectly what you shall do to other people of other religion. And it's not peaceful at all.

There is no difference between Islam and Christianity. It's just that Christians understand that the Bible shouldn't be followed exactly and adapt the sacred text to the age in which they live.

Actually, you can search throughout all of the Bible Old Testament and find violence. But you can't find  the word "Christian" mentioned even once.

You can also go throughout all of the New Testament. The word "Christian" is found several times, and alluded to many times. But there is not even one directive for any Christian to do any violence.

Smiley

Of course as the New Testament is more or less only the description of the life of the Lord's Son. But do you mean that Christians shouldn't take into account the old testament?

Cause in this case... Yes violence isn't really an important part of Christianity. But Christians define themselves through New AND Old testament. So violence IS an important part of Christianity and it would be delusional to deny it. It's just that we learned to live our faith without just taking everything in the Bible as absolute truth.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 03:43:49 PM

every day they prove with their acts what islam is...rapings,assults,attacks,beating,stabbing...we saw enough...we don't need them in our world and civilization
There are two ways to consider this, assuming that your information is accurate.  I think to a degree it is accurate.

1.  Islam accentuates these negatives in human behavior.
2.  To some degree, the human material that Islam works with is subpar.

Either 1 or 2 or both 1+2 could be at work.  Note that 2 can be hereditory or environment, for example we know a lack of iodine in North African countries has affected intelligence.

Seems there is something definitely peculiar about the current wave of "refugees," though.  Compared to past historical waves of refugees.  The US has seen them for five decades from Cuba, we have seen them from East Germany, and certainly from South Vietnam.

This is different, so let's not gloss over this fact with politically correct blather.
 OBAMA IS A SECRET MUSLIM i thinks... No proof of this..
But as the saying goes if it quacks like a duck it is a duck and he sure quacking like a muslim

If TRUMP gets in the white house this is what he will be saying to OBAMA ON HIS WAY OUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzMCjFQIefg

lol...
MoneyChanger

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 06:20:28 PM

I don't hate them i'm just scared of them and i don't like them!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 06:55:09 PM

That's a bit a stupid point of view man. You could say exactly the same thing from Christians of the 15th.

Again, it's important to have a global point of view and understand that their religion is not as old as Catholicism. So if you want to judge like you do, compare to the religion of the 15th century. It was not very different...

And let's be aware that all soldiers kill and rape. Even the American soldiers raped French women after ww2.

And that brings up a great point to consider. When does a person become part of a religion? When he says, "I am part of that religion?" When he follows 3 of the directives of that religion? When he follows 5 of the directives? Or does he have to follow them all perfectly?

There have been many people of all kinds of religions who have not followed their religion perfectly. In some cases the people barely follow the dictates of the religion they say that they are part of.

If a Muslim followed the dictates of his religion, Islam, more perfectly, he would execute the infidels who refused to become Muslim, after giving them a time to turn to Islam. Why? Because the holy writings of Islam say to do this.

On the other hand, Christians are not harm people of other religions when those people do not convert, but are to be loved by the Christians, anyway. That's the Bible directives for the Christians. Christians are supposed to be peaceful and loving towards all people according to the holy writings of their religion.

Both Muslims and Christians often fail at obeying the directives of their holy writings. The Muslims fail when they are not appropriately violent. The Christians fail when they are not appropriately peaceful.

Smiley

Depends of what you consider as Christians. The Bible is not exactly peaceful...
And the Leviticus explains perfectly what you shall do to other people of other religion. And it's not peaceful at all.

There is no difference between Islam and Christianity. It's just that Christians understand that the Bible shouldn't be followed exactly and adapt the sacred text to the age in which they live.

Actually, you can search throughout all of the Bible Old Testament and find violence. But you can't find  the word "Christian" mentioned even once.

You can also go throughout all of the New Testament. The word "Christian" is found several times, and alluded to many times. But there is not even one directive for any Christian to do any violence.

Smiley

Of course as the New Testament is more or less only the description of the life of the Lord's Son. But do you mean that Christians shouldn't take into account the old testament?

Cause in this case... Yes violence isn't really an important part of Christianity. But Christians define themselves through New AND Old testament. So violence IS an important part of Christianity and it would be delusional to deny it. It's just that we learned to live our faith without just taking everything in the Bible as absolute truth.

The shameful acts along with the glorious acts of Old Testament Israel, are things that Christians should see and take into account. This way they will know how to live and act when they compare the O.T. with the N.T.

The more important thing for Christians is, the thread of Jesus salvation flows from the Beginning, down through the ages, and is recorded this way in the Old Testament. Knowing the thread of salvation in the O.T., helps to assure Christians of their salvation. It brings them great comfort, knowing that they will rise in the resurrection to life in Heaven, forever.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 07:17:07 PM

People have different religions and opinions and I respect that but at the same time everybody should be allowed to think and believe what they want. Ok - there is islam and people can and should practice it but not impose upon others. That also goes for christianity and everybody else.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 07:35:34 PM

People have different religions and opinions and I respect that but at the same time everybody should be allowed to think and believe what they want. Ok - there is islam and people can and should practice it but not impose upon others. That also goes for christianity and everybody else.

Perhaps everyone should be allowed to believe what he/she wants. This is not the reality for anyone, however. Everyone is influenced by all kinds of things into believing something. Sometimes he is even influenced into wanting to believe the thing he is influenced to believe.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
MoneyChanger

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:44:04 PM

I saw what those chechnyan bastards are capable to do to humans..
You have it on youtube..How to think about them anything good?
eon89

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:46:26 PM

Perhaps everyone should be allowed to believe what he/she wants. This is not the reality for anyone, however. Everyone is influenced by all kinds of things into believing something. Sometimes he is even influenced into wanting to believe the thing he is influenced to believe.

Smiley

Exactly my point. That's why if people don't bother you, you should do the same.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:53:24 PM

Smiley

Exactly my point. That's why if people don't bother you, you should do the same.

Oh stop bothering people with your flimsy sayings.    Cheesy

eon89

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:01:19 PM

Smiley

You're like a Jehova's witness, forcing your ideas upon people. Or maybe that's what you really are. The zealousness that you use is exactly like theirs.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:07:42 PM

Smiley

You're like a Jehova's witness, forcing your ideas upon people. Or maybe that's what you really are. The zealousness that you use is exactly like theirs.

What are you talking about? Did I come over to your house and tie you up in a chair, and stick you in front of the computer, and log you into Bitcointalk, and make you read something I posted?

If you can't take the truth, you can crawl back into your hole any time you want.

Smiley

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 04:43:00 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2016, 05:15:39 PM by af_newbie

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? ...

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink

I have only one question for you:

Do you believe Mohammed flew to heaven on a flying horse?  If you do, why do you believe such nonsense?

eon89

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:56:51 PM

I have one thing to say to this, as another user here said: cause and effect. If Islam hates people, people will hate Islam back.

Zeke2345

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:01:32 PM

Think a lot of the problem stems from them vs. us and the misunderstanding of or unknown aspects of what some see as a new religion.
We often hate what we do not understand and defend ourselves from anything that is foreign.

So understanding that and how many people still consider themselves christian you can see where a lot of the issue rises from.
You mix in a poorly educated region of the world and you get the current issue of interpretation got a muck.

You kill mine,I hate you,I return favor,cycle repeats.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:11:22 PM

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink

Do you believe Mohammed flew to heaven on a flying horse?  If you do, why do you believe such nonsense?

Lol, cause Jesus resurrection is better? xD

All religions are basically nonsense. That's even in the definition of religion as religion is based on faith and faith is belief based on nothing but hot air.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:19:48 PM

I can help you out with this one.

Look the dude flew to heaven, right?

So that means the horse, flew...OF COURSE IT WAS A FLYING HORSE, SILLY!

Lol...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:59:22 PM

All religions are basically nonsense. That's even in the definition of religion as religion is based on faith and faith is belief based on nothing but hot air.

+1

Christians have crackers turning into human flesh, and wine turning into human blood all every Sunday during mass :-)  How sick is this?
Virgin birth, walking on water, resurrection from dead, flying to heaven, you know all nine yards.

Muslims have heaven with rivers of wine (I guess because they are not allowed to drink it here) and lots of young women with no burkas, all men are clean shaven and are 33 years old.  That is the Muslim heaven.  It seems like a wet dream of a middle aged goat herder in the 6th century.  Sounds about right.

You are trying to believe yourself right out of existence. How? You don't have a clue how the universe was made. You don't know anything about whatever could put the marvels of life together. These things are all miraculous, and miracles can't exist.

Watch out! It is you that will stop existing if you stop believing in miracles. This whole universe is miracles upon miracles.

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:29:29 AM

+1

Christians have crackers turning into human flesh, and wine turning into human blood all every Sunday during mass :-)  How sick is this?
Virgin birth, walking on water, resurrection from dead, flying to heaven, you know all nine yards.

Muslims have heaven with rivers of wine (I guess because they are not allowed to drink it here) and lots of young women with no burkas, all men are clean shaven and are 33 years old.  That is the Muslim heaven.  It seems like a wet dream of a middle aged goat herder in the 6th century.  Sounds about right.

Ah, here comes the Argument of Moral Equivalence again.  Christians are bad, Muslims are bad, all religions are bad, yada yada yada.

Try this on for size.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-selling-shrunken-heads-decapitated-7319854

And our Jihad Report.

Attacks    140
Killed    1639
Injured    1670
Suicide Blasts    36

That's THE LAST 30 DAYS!!!
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:29:22 AM

People hate islam because they have very radical views to those who are not.
They are willing to let live christians, but they are far from equal rights, in those islamic countries.
You always must be careful what you speak and how you speaks..This is not freedom!
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: