Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:29:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220961 times)
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:30:27 AM

Merkel's WWII guilt caused all of this.
Maybe maybe not.  Maybe she was subtly influenced, overtly bribed, blackmailed or otherwise influenced by Saudi or middle eastern influences.

You know I think it might be WWII guilt because we saw similar policies of re-settlement of Jews and German Russians in exile.  They were taking them left and right, no matter what.  I personally know of many Russians who went to Germany on fake paperwork.  No word of German, no German ancestry.  They opened the gates to Jews similar to what they are doing now to Muslims.

Problem now is that they will have to integrate them into mainstream society.  And we all know how flexible Muslims and Christians are.  The rate of this influx will be a problem.

Well, at least in part, these questions can be tested.

Political party XYZ let in a large number of (refugees, immigrants, blah blah blah).  Did they let in groups which by way of their inclination, would vote for the party who let them in?

That's the larger part of the answer.  Strict self-interest, hiding of course under a robe of pure altruism.

That's extremely cynical.
And probably not far from the truth.
I never thought about that. But that's true that if party XYZ let a massive way of immigration in, and let them the right to get the nationality and thus the right to vote, they more or less automatically win this massive way of migrants as new voters which are rather secured for their political party.

Never thought about that. Maybe. I don't hope it, I'm not sure of it, but maybe it's a point for them :/

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Ernstew

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:49:12 AM

This can be true. I don't like to mention but it were rumors about last victory on US election were in some states because of immigrant votes, before elections lot of immigrants from mexico and cuba got citizenship..

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 02:11:35 PM

I think that if you're looking over the big picture it's easy. They're restrictive. They're violent. They treat women and children bad. All religions have flaws but I haven't heard anyone ever say: "oh no, it's a catholic! get him off the plane!"
It's obvious, to conclude, what the reasons are: they are not pleasant people to have around. For multiple reasons that we all know.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 02:12:24 PM

Maybe maybe not.  Maybe she was subtly influenced, overtly bribed, blackmailed or otherwise influenced by Saudi or middle eastern influences.

You know I think it might be WWII guilt because we saw similar policies of re-settlement of Jews and German Russians in exile.  They were taking them left and right, no matter what.  I personally know of many Russians who went to Germany on fake paperwork.  No word of German, no German ancestry.  They opened the gates to Jews similar to what they are doing now to Muslims.

Problem now is that they will have to integrate them into mainstream society.  And we all know how flexible Muslims and Christians are.  The rate of this influx will be a problem.

Political party XYZ let in a large number of (refugees, immigrants, blah blah blah).  Did they let in groups which by way of their inclination, would vote for the party who let them in?

That's the larger part of the answer.  Strict self-interest, hiding of course under a robe of pure altruism.

I never thought about that. But that's true that if party XYZ let a massive way of immigration in, and let them the right to get the nationality and thus the right to vote, they more or less automatically win this massive way of migrants as new voters which are rather secured for their political party.

Never thought about that. Maybe. I don't hope it, I'm not sure of it, but maybe it's a point for them :/

Well, I am in the USA and this is established playbook for the Democratic party.  Nobody will dispute it.  So here, this is not "extremely cynical."

Depending on the cultural environment, sure, it could be seen that way in some other countries.  But there's a long history of evil hiding behind altruism.  What better place for a sociopath or psychopath to hide?
jokerrj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:15:42 PM

Maybe some of them have gone through some worst experience with muslims and I don't see everyone hating Islam as I am surrounded with many muslims but they have respect for their and others religions too.

Looking for a long term signature campaign. Pm me
bizerinm

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:39:22 PM

people hate islam because they see how violent they are.And what they doo. And now are in real danger with all this refugee crisis. Sure exist some good people there. But everyday happenings support theory that islam is bad

$1000 USA ITunes Gift Card   https://payivy.com/v/c05a7
10x XBOX LIVE 12 MONTH GOLD SUBSCRIPTION https://payivy.com/v/bc48b
100$ starbucks egift card - never expire 40$ https://payivy.com/v/3b954
Fandango GIFT CARD Value $50 - 20$ https://payivy.com/v/d77b4
500$ Itunes gift card for USA https://payivy.com/v/d7a9e
gregyoung14

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:24:15 AM

Maybe some of them have gone through some worst experience with muslims and I don't see everyone hating Islam as I am surrounded with many muslims but they have respect for their and others religions too.

yeah, and maybe about the news they heard about muslims, that is why there are people who associate terrorist with muslims,

Very true. It's how the media endorses Islam. Nowadays when you see people wearing turbans, it's almost automatic for you to associate them with a negative vibe almost anxious and threatened feel.
valta4065

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:43:55 AM

Well, I am in the USA and this is established playbook for the Democratic party.  Nobody will dispute it.  So here, this is not "extremely cynical."

Depending on the cultural environment, sure, it could be seen that way in some other countries.  But there's a long history of evil hiding behind altruism.  What better place for a sociopath or psychopath to hide?

Sure. And I said that I found it cynical, not stupid or wrong ^^

Cause well, it DOES help a political party to have a part of the population devoted to them...

I don't know if the number of migrants is enough to really have a weight though, cause even if all the media are in a crazy state I don't think they're so numerous.

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:13:00 AM

People probably are affected by all those terrorist actions, and they are terrified!
90% of all terrorist today are islamist extremists, and they are preaching sharia law and islam for whole world.
If i'm wrong US and CAI were good friends with afghanistan's warriors RAMBO 3, do you remember?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:43:35 PM

Sure. And I said that I found it cynical, not stupid or wrong ^^

Cause well, it DOES help a political party to have a part of the population devoted to them...

I don't know if the number of migrants is enough to really have a weight though, cause even if all the media are in a crazy state I don't think they're so numerous.
Sure it's enough.  Just put them where you need them, to swing a vote.
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:01:35 PM

Just read news and you ll have obvious reason.I don't consider all muslim people are bad and insane but great majority of them is. And we can see only bad things because they didn't show anything nice,peaceful, normal.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:04:45 PM

yeah, and maybe about the news they heard about muslims, that is why there are people who associate terrorist with muslims,

Very true. It's how the media endorses Islam. Nowadays when you see people wearing turbans, it's almost automatic for you to associate them with a negative vibe almost anxious and threatened feel.
Around here most people wearing turbans are Hindu, not Muslim.
jak1

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:07:43 PM

turbans are more connected to India true. Muslim man are less or more dressed normaly, modern, jeans,t shirts,jackets.their wifes are different story..last summer i was in London..could easy mistake and taught that I'm in the middle of Riad..
arbitrage

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 07:47:16 AM

Today you have many radical followers, this is very great number of them.
And many of them are willing to suicidal attack on Europian people..
We dont talk about few hundrets people..
youdamushi

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:41:48 AM

Today you have many radical followers, this is very great number of them.
And many of them are willing to suicidal attack on Europian people..
We dont talk about few hundrets people..

No we're talking about few dozens of people...
There is nothing in Europe, terrorists attack make maybe 200 deaths a year! In whole Europe!!!
Seriously more people die from cows than from terrorist attacks!!!

But no everyone is here totally crazy "maaaaaaaaaah we're going to diiiiiiiiiiiie I'm so scaaaaared!!!"

PARADICE.io

arbitrage

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:49:59 AM

No this is not a panic. This is possible threat for security of people.
This is not some cow disease and if strikes you , bad luck..
This is matter of security of citizens of EU!
Definition of every constitution  begins with //to provide security and order!
valta4065

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:06:04 AM

Possible threat for security of people... Wow...

Hey what do you want to do?
And it's not important... Politicians want to make you think it's important that's all! But in reality it's not the important changes we should focus on.

They don't do real damage or real threat, they kill a bunch of innocents and so what?

Paris attacks made maybe 100 deaths?
Whatever. Take a 15min nap and as many people will have died on European roads!

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:50:33 AM

turbans are more connected to India true. Muslim man are less or more dressed normaly, modern, jeans,t shirts,jackets.their wifes are different story..last summer i was in London..could easy mistake and taught that I'm in the middle of Riad..

Yes, it seems that every rule falls under the bridge when it suits them: they can eat pork, drink wine, and for some weird reasons virgins get to be virgin over and over again.

bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 12:18:58 PM

Just read news and you ll have obvious reason.I don't consider all muslim people are bad and insane but great majority of them is. And we can see only bad things because they didn't show anything nice,peaceful, normal.

Maybe individuals are friendly and good people, but animal sex and paedophilia are accepted by Islam.  Roll Eyes

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:49:08 PM

Possible threat for security of people... Wow...

Hey what do you want to do?
And it's not important... Politicians want to make you think it's important that's all! But in reality it's not the important changes we should focus on.

They don't do real damage or real threat, they kill a bunch of innocents and so what?

Paris attacks made maybe 100 deaths?
Whatever. Take a 15min nap and as many people will have died on European roads!

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2014/09/04/myth-tiny-radical-minority/

France. A new, widely-covered poll shows that a full 16% of French people have positive attitudes toward ISIS. That includes 27% of French between the ages of 18-24. Anne-Elizabeth Moutet of Newsweek wrote, “This is the ideology of young French Muslims from immigrant backgrounds…these are the same people who torch synagogues.”

Britain. In 2006, a poll for the Sunday Telegraph found that 40% of British Muslims wanted shariah law in the United Kingdom, and that 20% backed the 7/7 bombers. Another poll from that year showed that 45% of British Muslims said that 9/11 was an American/Israeli conspiracy; that poll showed that one-quarter of British Muslims believed that the 7/7 bombings were justified.

Palestinian Areas. A poll in 2011 showed that 32% of Palestinians supported the brutal murder of five Israeli family members, including a three-month-old baby. In 2009, a poll showed that 78% of Palestinians had positive or mixed feelings about Osama Bin Laden. A 2013 poll showed 40% of Palestinians supporting suicide bombings and attacks against civilians. 89% favored sharia law. Currently, 89% of Palestinians support terror attacks on Israel.

Pakistan. After the killing of Osama Bin Laden, the Gilani Foundation did a poll of Pakistanis and found that 51% of them grieved for the terrorist mastermind, with 44% of them stating that he was a martyr. In 2009, 26% of Pakistanis approved of attacks on US troops in Iraq. That number was 29% for troops in Afghanistan. Overall, 76% of Pakistanis wanted strict shariah law in every Islamic country.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: