Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:24:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220961 times)
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:29:49 PM

Yeah sure, your source is just so good that the links are broken xD

The links in your article are broken, seems like really reliable!

And your argument is dumb as hell.
26% of young French supporting ISIS? Most of them being Muslims?
Well too bad Muslim pop is only 8% of French pop, so how did the 8% convert in 26%?Huh

Again you just provide false accusation supported with nothing sir.
Huh?  Go to the Breitbart article.  All the links work.  What do you find that does not work?

Well not for me, at least not the French poll one :/

It just gives me a blank page, not sure it's what you wanted ^^
Could you give me the link to the French poll page if it works for you?

And 26%? Seriously? --'
I mean I don't need to see the poll to know it's false... 26% of population supporting a terrorist organisation please xD
And my argument on Muslim population is still correct.

http://www.newsweek.com/16-french-citizens-support-isis-poll-finds-266795

Yes, unfortunately, seriously.  Many other polls show these kinds of results.

Wikipedia...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_attitudes_towards_terrorism#Polls

Roughly, perhaps 20% of Muslims worldwide support violent Jihad and terror toward innocent civilians. 

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!

Ok I'll give you the benefits of the doubt this time but seriously check your sources ^^

First the link given is just another article not giving any source. Not really reliable meh?
But Wikipedia is a rather good source ok with that.

Your polls are talking about FRENCH MUSLIMS!!! Your post says FRENCH PEOPLE!!!!

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2014/09/04/myth-tiny-radical-minority/

France. A new, widely-covered poll shows that a full 16% of French people have positive attitudes toward ISIS. That includes 27% of French between the ages of 18-24. Anne-Elizabeth Moutet of Newsweek wrote, “This is the ideology of young French Muslims from immigrant backgrounds…these are the same people who torch synagogues.”

You were actually saying that 16% of French supported ISIS whereas the Wikipedia articles clearly speaks about Muslims only!!! It's clearly not the same thing we're talking about as Muslims are roughly 7% of the population!

No, they are not the same surveys.  The first one does say "french people."

The second does focus on Muslims, which I think is more relevant to the discussion.

I know but your first one is a shitty source. I still never saw the original source of the poll, the figures the company that made it etc...

Otherwise please explain me how 16% of the whole French population can be pro ISIS when even in Muslim population it's only 20%? ^^
One of the two figures is wrong, not possible to have the two combined. Especially when you consider that Muslims are only 7% of French pop.

And please, you maybe never went to France and don't know any French, but 16%??? It would mean one French out of seven! That's not only false, it's also impossible and grotesque!

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:32:59 PM

No we're talking about few dozens of people...
There is nothing in Europe, terrorists attack make maybe 200 deaths a year! In whole Europe!!!
Seriously more people die from cows than from terrorist attacks!!!

Sadly, you are grossly mistaken.

www.thereligionofpeace.com

Sadly, again, your source doesn't apply to my comment. I'm talking about terrorist attacks in Europe, you're giving me the attacks in the world. The site while being interesting doesn't allow such filter. But when you go quickly around the list of attacks in a year, you also see that the vast majority of terrorists attacks are done in Muslim and midle East countries.

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:20:18 PM

There is nothing in Europe, terrorists attack make maybe 200 deaths a year! In whole Europe!!!

Sadly, again, your source doesn't apply to my comment. I'm talking about terrorist attacks in Europe, you're giving me the attacks in the world. The site while being interesting doesn't allow such filter. But when you go quickly around the list of attacks in a year, you also see that the vast majority of terrorists attacks are done in Muslim and midle East countries.

You seem to repeated post false statements.  I have no doubt this is true of you believing what the puppetmasters tell you to believe.  Mindlessly repeating their assurances that you are very safe in france.

Here is 2015 in your country.

2015.11.13    France    Paris    19    9    Islamic terrorists pile up nineteen bodies at a restaurant (Belle Equipe).
2015.11.13    France    Paris    0    3    Islamic terrorists stage a suicide bombing outside a cafe Comptoir Voltaire).
2015.11.13    France    Paris    1    0    Islamic terrorists eliminate a passerby with two suicide blasts outside a soccer stadium (Stade de France) and a nearby McDonalds's.
2015.11.13    France    Paris    15    10    Islamic terrorists massacre fifteen innocents at two restaurants (Le Carillon and Le Petit Cambodge).
2015.11.13    France    Paris    5    8    Islamic terrorists shoot up a bar and pizzeria, killing five patrons (La Bonne Biere, Casa Nostra).
2015.11.13    France    Paris    89    322    Islamic terrorists open fire and throw bombs during a concert at a music hall, slaughtering nearly ninety innocents while shouting 'Allah Akbar' (Bataclan).
2015.10.24    France    Marseille    0    2    A man yelling 'Allah Akbar' attacks a rabbi in a synagogue and stabs another Jew trying to help.
2015.08.21    France    Paris    0    3    A Muslim trained by ISIS opens fire with a Kalashnikov on a train before being subdued by unarmed American passengers.
 2015.06.26    France    Lyon    1    2    A 'normal Muslim' attacks a factory, beheads one worker and raises the Islamist flag after hoisting the severed head on a fence.
 2015.04.19    France    Villejuif    1    0    A 24-year-old woman is shot to death by an Islamic extremist who planned a shooting rampage.
2015.02.03    France    Nice    0    3    Three French soldiers standing guard at a Jewish center are stabbed by a radical Muslim.
2015.01.09    France    Paris    4    5    Four hostages are taken and killed by an Islamic gunman at a Jewish grocery.
2015.01.08    France    Montrouge    1    1    A policewoman investigating a traffic accident is ambushed and killed by a Muslim extremist.
 2015.01.07    France    Paris    12    10    A dozen people are slaughtered by gunmen 'avenging' the prophet at a newspaper office which printed satirical cartoons critical of Islam.
2015.11.18    France    Marseille    0    1    A Jewish teacher is stabbed by 'radicalized' Muslims.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 08:19:37 PM

You seem to repeated post false statements.  I have no doubt this is true of you believing what the puppetmasters tell you to believe.  Mindlessly repeating their assurances that you are very safe in france.

2015.11.13    France    Paris    19    9    Islamic terrorists pile up nineteen bodies at a restaurant (Belle Equipe).
2015.11.13    France    Paris    0    3    Islamic terrorists stage a suicide bombing outside a cafe Comptoir Voltaire).
2015.11.13    France    Paris    1    0    Islamic terrorists eliminate a passerby with two suicide blasts outside a soccer stadium (Stade de France) and a nearby McDonalds's.
2015.11.13    France    Paris    15    10    Islamic terrorists massacre fifteen innocents at two restaurants (Le Carillon and Le Petit Cambodge).
2015.11.13    France    Paris    5    8    Islamic terrorists shoot up a bar and pizzeria, killing five patrons (La Bonne Biere, Casa Nostra).
2015.11.13    France    Paris    89    322    Islamic terrorists open fire and throw bombs during a concert at a music hall, slaughtering nearly ninety innocents while shouting 'Allah Akbar' (Bataclan).
2015.10.24    France    Marseille    0    2    A man yelling 'Allah Akbar' attacks a rabbi in a synagogue and stabs another Jew trying to help.
2015.08.21    France    Paris    0    3    A Muslim trained by ISIS opens fire with a Kalashnikov on a train before being subdued by unarmed American passengers.
 2015.06.26    France    Lyon    1    2    A 'normal Muslim' attacks a factory, beheads one worker and raises the Islamist flag after hoisting the severed head on a fence.
 2015.04.19    France    Villejuif    1    0    A 24-year-old woman is shot to death by an Islamic extremist who planned a shooting rampage.
2015.02.03    France    Nice    0    3    Three French soldiers standing guard at a Jewish center are stabbed by a radical Muslim.
2015.01.09    France    Paris    4    5    Four hostages are taken and killed by an Islamic gunman at a Jewish grocery.
2015.01.08    France    Montrouge    1    1    A policewoman investigating a traffic accident is ambushed and killed by a Muslim extremist.
 2015.01.07    France    Paris    12    10    A dozen people are slaughtered by gunmen 'avenging' the prophet at a newspaper office which printed satirical cartoons critical of Islam.
2015.11.18    France    Marseille    0    1    A Jewish teacher is stabbed by 'radicalized' Muslims.

And the reasons why the Islamites do the violence are listed here http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 10:49:07 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPQxtGvBuLA&bpctr=1455448490

Whach this movie and tell me what do you think?
This can't be done but if you are normal person.
Ask yourself this question again.. Why do people hate islam?
dororo

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 01:28:41 PM

well, I just want to say as a muslim I never care what people thinking about my religion actually but if u hate muslim that is your problem Cheesy
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 03:30:56 PM

well, I just want to say as a muslim I never care what people thinking about my religion actually but if u hate muslim that is your problem Cheesy

Good for you.  Just keep your Sharia Law at YOUR home and don't try to convert others.

BTW, your "prophet" was a pedophile according to your holy scripture.  That is your problem.  Go and reconcile that fact.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 06:32:09 PM

Just keep your Sharia Law at YOUR home and don't try to convert others.

Hmmm... tell that to these guys:

I don't know who is more retarded. The immigrant Muslims who ask for Shakira law to be implemented in Europe, or the liberal lunatics who support such measures. Check this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKosd0xJadE
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 09:06:00 PM

Just keep your Sharia Law at YOUR home and don't try to convert others.

Hmmm... tell that to these guys:

I don't know who is more retarded. The immigrant Muslims who ask for Shakira law to be implemented in Europe, or the liberal lunatics who support such measures. Check this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKosd0xJadE

Better load up on .308 rounds... Shocked

I hope US elects Trump to put the end to this craziness here in North America.

valta4065

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:30:22 AM

And so what? I just said there was not more than 200 deaths every year, where is my false statement?

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:22:31 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2016, 03:47:36 PM by BADecker

People in the free world hate Islam because they know what's coming. Here's what's coming for the free world.

The whole free world is built on a debt money system. Islam is not. Oh sure, Islam uses the debt money system somewhat, but it uses the real money system more, and it has a far better understanding of the real money system than people of the free world do.

The debt money system is a big Ponzi scheme. It is designed to give power to the big bankers, and whomever pulls their strings. Part of the warring going on in the Middle East has to do with bankers trying to suck more nations into their Ponzi, both to keep the Ponzi from crashing, and to promote the growing of it. The Middle East peoples are not happy with the idea of joining a Ponzi. The wars are the result.

All Ponzi's crash, sooner or later. The thing that makes them crash most is when they run out of supporters. The world is only so big. There are only so many people in the world. Even if all people wanted to be sucked into the Ponzi, it would still crash after time. Since they don't want to get sucked in, and since they won't allow themselves to be sucked in, the Ponzi will crash sooner.

To be sure, the war to bring the world into the Ponzi will be devastating. Part of the war will itself fuel the Ponzi. But it will all end when the Ponzi crashes all the way. With present world stock market crashes coming about, and the economy of nations at the pinnacle of the start of the collapse, the beginning signs of the crashing Ponzi might be upon us right now.

So, what does this have to do with people hating Islam? Islam will survive the Ponzi crash. Why will it survive? Because it has a working real money (rather than debt money) system in place that it uses every day in almost all its doings. Islamic people are working the thing that will survive the Ponzi... real money. Debt money nations and their people don't know how to live in a world of real money any longer.

In other words, while the peoples of the world are struggling to survive the collapse of their money systems, Islam will jump right in with a fully operating money system to take over the world. People instinctively know that this is happening and will happen. That's why they hate Islam. Islam will take all freedom away from people everywhere. But it will be the fault of the people, because they placed their faith in a debt money Ponzi.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:56:53 PM

And so what? I just said there was not more than 200 deaths every year, where is my false statement?
You tell me where your false statement is.  If you can't see it, buddy, you need to step back, take a deep breathe, and just turn your computer off.
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:12:55 PM

Can we agree through a simple statement that Islamic people are being very violent throughout the entire world? That's not good. It's simple.

devil11

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:22:10 PM

I am with you in this matter. Smiley
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 05:57:30 PM

Can we agree through a simple statement that Islamic people are being very violent throughout the entire world? That's not good. It's simple.

That is true, although the liberal nuts and the left-wing loonies will never agree with that particular statement. According to the Pew Research Center, there are some 50 countries in the world, where the Muslims constitute a majority of the population (including Bosnia and Kosovo). Out of this 50, not a single country can be termed as "peaceful". Some conflict or warfare is going on in all of them.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:28:35 PM

It is not false, but it is misleading.  You are equating deaths due to terrorism with accidents.

Terrorism is not an accident.  This is where your logic fails.

I showed him that his number of 200 per year was wrong.  FRANCE ALONE got around 200.
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:42:19 PM

People in the free world hate Islam because they know what's coming. Here's what's coming for the free world.

The whole free world is built on a debt money system. Islam is not. Oh sure, Islam uses the debt money system somewhat, but it uses the real money system more, and it has a far better understanding of the real money system than people of the free world do.

The debt money system is a big Ponzi scheme. It is designed to give power to the big bankers, and whomever pulls their strings. Part of the warring going on in the Middle East has to do with bankers trying to suck more nations into their Ponzi, both to keep the Ponzi from crashing, and to promote the growing of it. The Middle East peoples are not happy with the idea of joining a Ponzi. The wars are the result.

All Ponzi's crash, sooner or later. The thing that makes them crash most is when they run out of supporters. The world is only so big. There are only so many people in the world. Even if all people wanted to be sucked into the Ponzi, it would still crash after time. Since they don't want to get sucked in, and since they won't allow themselves to be sucked in, the Ponzi will crash sooner.

To be sure, the war to bring the world into the Ponzi will be devastating. Part of the war will itself fuel the Ponzi. But it will all end when the Ponzi crashes all the way. With present world stock market crashes coming about, and the economy of nations at the pinnacle of the start of the collapse, the beginning signs of the crashing Ponzi might be upon us right now.

So, what does this have to do with people hating Islam? Islam will survive the Ponzi crash. Why will it survive? Because it has a working real money (rather than debt money) system in place that it uses every day in almost all its doings. Islamic people are working the thing that will survive the Ponzi... real money. Debt money nations and their people don't know how to live in a world of real money any longer.

In other words, while the peoples of the world are struggling to survive the collapse of their money systems, Islam will jump right in with a fully operating money system to take over the world. People instinctively know that this is happening and will happen. That's why they hate Islam. Islam will take all freedom away from people everywhere. But it will be the fault of the people, because they placed their faith in a debt money Ponzi.

Smiley

I thought the free world hates Islam because it kills people all around the world, but ok. Whatever.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:44:52 PM

Smiley

I thought the free world hates Islam because it kills people all around the world, but ok. Whatever.

It's nice to know that you are waking up, finally.    Cool

ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:45:49 PM

I think people have some kind of negative thought about Islam because of so called jihadist terrorists who do not represent all Islam but spreading hate for Islam in the world with their bad deeds.
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:47:48 PM

Smiley

It's nice to know that you are waking up, finally.    Cool

Oh irony, you sneaky bastard, you escape his grasp, no matter how much he tries.

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: