Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:47:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts  (Read 243294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:49:05 PM

What do you mean 200mm coins?  Isn't it 18.5mm coins at launch, then Bergstake starts with only 1mm per year?

Bitcoin Clone
Pure Proof-of-Bergstake
Block Time Target: 3 minutes
PoB Block Reward: 1 million coins annually ~5.71 BRO block reward
200 million+ total coins
14 million coin Pre-Mine (< 7%)

The OP needs updating, because it should be something like 19.23 M coins at launch.

If the BTC price is $400, this makes the market cap $7.7 M at the 1000 BRO/BTC pricing.

The 200 M+ total coins is probably the money supply after several years of staking.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:09:16 PM

What do you mean 200mm coins?  Isn't it 18.5mm coins at launch, then Bergstake starts with only 1mm per year?

Bitcoin Clone
Pure Proof-of-Bergstake
200 million+ total coins

The OP needs updating, because it should be something like 19.23 M coins at launch.

If the BTC price is $400, this makes the market cap $7.7 M at the 1000 BRO/BTC pricing.

The 200 M+ total coins is probably the money supply after several years of staking.

Staking is capped at 1 million coins per year. It would take more than 180 years to get to 200 on staking. And it is "200 + million".

The BTC current price is just under $340. The average price of the IPO is supposed to be around 4000 BRO per BTC. Do the math.
Randy M Kim

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:53:36 PM

Bitcoin Clone
Pure Proof-of-Bergstake
200 million+ total coins

Staking is capped at 1 million coins per year. It would take more than 180 years to get to 200 on staking. And it is "200 + million".

The BTC current price is just under $340. The average price of the IPO is supposed to be around 4000 BRO per BTC. Do the math.

Hi Barabbas. Have we turned you into a buyer yet ??  Please say yes.
tx42

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:55:35 PM

Bitcoin Clone
Pure Proof-of-Bergstake
200 million+ total coins

I don't keep up with the BTC price, but as you note the "200+" is patently wrong and should be corrected.

JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:03:24 PM

Bitcoin Clone
Pure Proof-of-Bergstake
200 million+ total coins

I don't keep up with the BTC price, but as you note the "200+" is patently wrong and should be corrected.

Also, shouldn't you remove all references to Cryptonight, Cryptonote, Proof of Work (PoW)?  Clean up the OP so it's easy for people to follow with the correct information.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:11:44 PM

Bitcoin Clone
Pure Proof-of-Bergstake
200 million+ total coins

"patently wrong"? I dont know what you mean... exactly what correction you want made? I don't think you understand thr particulars of this investment... I could be wrong of course.
BreakoutCoin (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:12:12 PM

BTC again sent (directly) In my wallet 12 hours ago, still status: "21 Confirmations"
probably more 180 BTC sent, approximately 300 BTC

When you say you sent (directly), how did you send? Did you using www.breakoutcoin.com? Or did you send directly to the Exodus address?

Status of "21 Confirmations" is good, it means the transaction was a success. If you can send us a transaction number or you sending bitcoin address, we can help you with the purchase.

please email us at helpdesk@breakoutcoin.org or send a private message here.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:17:42 PM

Bitcoin Clone
Pure Proof-of-Bergstake
200 million+ total coins

Hi Barabbas. Have we turned you into a buyer yet ??  Please say yes.

Not yet Randy, sorry. As I have stated before, ICO is premature.
jaybny

Activity: 410
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Skill - protoblock.com

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 04:23:14 PM

is it okay/safe to send BTC from exchanger like bittrex or BTER to participate the ICO?
it will be safe as long we save the json file rite?
you must use www.breakoutcoin.com when sending from a third party. the webapp creates a new bitcoin address (btcaddr) that you control with your password and breakout-wallet json file.

so yes, it perfectly fine, and the site was designed specifically for these cases. feel free to follow the instructions and send from the exchange to the bitcoin address in the instructions.

Protoblock turns knowledge of American football into Fantasybit coin, a margin token used to monetize leveraged skill.

https://twitter.com/jaybny/status/1022596877332762624
tx42

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:42:25 PM

"patently wrong"? I dont know what you mean... exactly what correction you want made? I don't think you understand thr particulars of this investment... I could be wrong of course.

The OP shouldn't say the money supply is 200+ M coins if that supply won't be reached for 180 years. It's unreasonable to have 200+ M in there because it shouldn't factor into anyone's calculations. No one is buying GE stock based on 180 year projections. They certainly shouldn't be using 180 year projections to value altcoins.

BreakoutCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:04:13 PM

The OP shouldn't say the money supply is 200+ M coins if that supply won't be reached for 180 years. It's unreasonable to have 200+ M in there because it shouldn't factor into anyone's calculations. No one is buying GE stock based on 180 year projections. They certainly shouldn't be using 180 year projections to value altcoins.

yes, that was from the old formula with the pow. its been removed.

currently after year 10 we are looking at around 30million coins.

████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
crash__bandicoot

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:16:37 PM

Just a Breakout writer here, popping in to say it's exciting to see the raised BTC count push to nearly 200!  Grin
Rysii

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:45:38 PM

Invested a few BTCs. Would've easily bought more BRO had there been a working beta software, but I'm a patient man.

Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:48:34 PM

You guys should consider setting up a chat on slack.com or something similar where supporters can connect away from this forum.

http://webchat.freenode.net/ 

breakoutcoin

There are 2 people in there.

I won't push it, but, take ARCH for example.  They have over 200 members holding at least 8k ARCH each in their slack chat where people share ideas and get to have discussions with the ARCH team.  Many other coins are doing this as well and from what I'm seeing, it helps bring the community together.  Plus, IRC kinda sucks...

Don't trust any exchange!
BreakoutCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:55:28 PM

You guys should consider setting up a chat on slack.com or something similar where supporters can connect away from this forum.

breakoutcoin

I won't push it, but, take ARCH for example.  They have over 200 members holding at least 8k ARCH each in their slack chat where people share ideas and get to have discussions with the ARCH team.  Many other coins are doing this as well and from what I'm seeing, it helps bring the community together.  Plus, IRC kinda sucks...

Koontas,

We hear you.  We will be discussing the possibility of opening up a Slack chat for our community.  Does anybody else want us to open a Slack chat?

brother3

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:08:42 PM

breakoutcoin

Now this is a good idea....  Slack Chat is much more user friendly than IRC.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:08:58 PM

breakoutcoin

Koontas,

We hear you.  We will be discussing the possibility of opening up a Slack chat for our community.  Does anybody else want us to open a Slack chat?

I appreciate your guys constant replies in the thread to everyone's inquiries.  Initially I wasn't fond of "BRO" (the name), but I've jumped in with you guys and it's starting to grow on me.   Grin

Don't trust any exchange!
BreakoutCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:19:15 PM

what amount of btc for 1000 bro coins? also i didnt know that there was a min of .01 btc to send.  i didnt have the .01 btc to send so i went through the process but didnt dl the  wallet because i didnt have the funds to finish it.  is there another site where i can dl the wallet or re-enter my credentials and dl from there?   thanks

also where are you based at?  as you know online gambling in usa is illigal to just about the whole country.  especially where i live at Wa. state.  how are you going to impliment these kinds of thinkgs?

canman, the minimum amount necessary to participate in the "coin sale" is .01 btc. 

Only Fantasy Sports games will be avaiable in the US.  We will only offer games in legal-to-play markets.  Outside of a few states, current law allows for Daily Fantasy Sports and other Skill based games.  Free poker will be available in the US and we will have free-roll tournaments and giveaways on the free US poker, so the US players can earn their share of the "giveaway" promotional coins. The free-roll tournaments will also give everyone a chance to play and beat our PROS.

ILoveLamp

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:25:15 PM

what amount of btc for 1000 bro coins? also i didnt know that there was a min of .01 btc to send.  i didnt have the .01 btc to send so i went through the process but didnt dl the  wallet because i didnt have the funds to finish it.  is there another site where i can dl the wallet or re-enter my credentials and dl from there?   thanks

also where are you based at?  as you know online gambling in usa is illigal to just about the whole country.  especially where i live at Wa. state.  how are you going to impliment these kinds of thinkgs?

canman, the minimum amount necessary to participate in the "coin sale" is .01 btc. 

Only Fantasy Sports games will be avaiable in the US.  We will only offer games in legal-to-play markets.  Outside of a few states, current law allows for Daily Fantasy Sports and other Skill based games.  Free poker will be available in the US and we will have free-roll tournaments and giveaways on the free US poker, so the US players can earn their share of the "giveaway" promotional coins. The free-roll tournaments will also give everyone a chance to play and beat our PROS.

There are ways to play from anywhere, you just have to know how to manipulate your virtual location. 
BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:37:33 PM

Nice mention of Breakout Gaming on CalvinAyre.com  Grin

http://calvinayre.com/2014/10/28/poker/bitcoin-poker-players-get-the-winkdex/

"Breakout Gaming are the latest cryptocurrency gaming outfit to create a poker offering, and they have ploughed a lot of dough into the marketing of its poker room, with the likes of Jennifer Harman, Huck Seed, Jeff Lisandro, and Johnny F**king Chan, giving the young sponsored pros a very slow run for their money.

The new poker room recently announced plans to launch their Initial Coin Offering (ICO), and at the time of writing the clock shows 23 days left until the new cryptocurrency hits the market."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: