Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632634 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Karl Hungus

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:03:27 PM

HE The Prince of OZ has been awarded King's Hero Medal.

I am humbled and honored by this award, many thanks!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sphericon

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:03:30 PM

Earl noms bids 440 mil for 2-C-B1

MilkyLep

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:12:14 AM

So with saddam's help I signed up over the weekend. I realize to get started I'll need to deposit and buy land, a house, career path then deeper and deeper. Would it be possible to donate to the wizard although I haven't gotten my CK character started so to speak?

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:46:09 AM

So with saddam's help I signed up over the weekend. I realize to get started I'll need to deposit and buy land, a house, career path then deeper and deeper. Would it be possible to donate to the wizard although I haven't gotten my CK character started so to speak?

You can certainly donate once you have made a deposit, either in moneretos or you could buy CKG or CKS or some other items if you are so inclined.

There is still some prime land in 1-SE suitable for a beginner house, in fact Cryptonic just bought a lot at 1-SE-V5 with a 53 sqm residence for 100m. Land is always appreciating in the Old Town Smiley

G2M

Activity: 280

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:03:10 AM

Horses are counted

We have 77 horses in the Town for human transport. They can be used either as Horse (1), 2-horse carriage or 4-horse carriage. Horses and the equipment are converted from IC as follows (prices in IC):

rough 20/50/100 (horse, 2-car, 4-car)
elaborate 50/100/200
most elaborate 100/200/500
very elaborate 200/500/1000.

HH of North Face owns the first carriage made and in use (1522). HE The Prince of OZ owns the most magnificent one (K10 overlaid with gold). HM The King owns the most carriages (3) and most horses total (11). The best horse belongs to HR (Her Rooness) Roopatra.

When the statistics are made, it strikingly becomes obvious who is relying on public transport and not taking the high rank seriously. Even though both the Noble Palace Club and the Town Hall Corp do charter, our Majesty considers it public decency for a Marquess to have a carriage, and all Earls shall definitely have a horse at minimum.

We don't know how you would get the IC necessary to "buy" the horses/carriages in case you need.

Grand Hotel IC Auction

For those of you who are looking to acquire IC credits to "buy" transportation or other items, the Grand Hotel Corporation is auctioning off some of it's IC credits to pay for renovations.  The 1st round of up for auction are 5 lots of 100 IC credits for a total of 500 ICs.  These points can be used to buy silver or any items from the year 1600.

IC Lot    -   High Bidder     -  Bid
Lot 1-100 IC - Duke of NF - 20M
Lot 2-100 IC - Duke of NF - 20M
Lot 3-100 IC - Duke of NF - 20M
Lot 4-100 IC - Duke of NF - 20M
Lot 5-100 IC - Duke of NF - 20M

The auction will last for 2 days from the date of this post.

I'll bid 25M per all 5 lots, 125M total. Can I bid on things other than CKG yet? Do I exist?

Please allow the wizard to have 100 of my CKG, as well as the undoubtedly coveted CR1400E coin, in recognition of the wizards ability to herald a second coming, a reconstruction, a likely new foundation of the kingdom.

The wizard will have to thank you personally for such a profound gift (recorded)!

My humble recognition for you is:
- Promotion to L4: Novice
- A silver and copper coin from the year 1455, selected because of the rarity of the copper of that year (only 8 exist - and only 6 newer coppers than this exist in total)

To appreciate something that has existed 115 years before the thought of me was even conceived, and approximately 4x longer than I've been around will fill me with amazement for many years to come. Rarity happens to be in scarce supply as well, and is a very arresting attribute of anything of antiquated ancestry.

TYVM, YM Smiley

Wind picked up: F4BC1F4BC0A2A1C4

banditryandloot goin2mars kbm keyboard-mash theusualstuff

probably a few more that don't matter for much.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:04:53 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 07:59:52 AM by rpietila

We have just promoted some characters in the Kingdom, and want to shed some light to the topic.

Levels L1-L7 are commoners and levels L8-L13 nobility. Level L14 can be royalty and L15 always is.

You start the game in L1, which will be promoted to L2 after an estimated 30 minutes of thought given to the game.

L3 is gained after doing any ingame decision, such as making a deposit, acquiring a non-trivial amount of gold, or any land.

From here, the advancement gets slower with the approximate rate through L4...L6 being one promotion per 10 real-weeks. You can make it faster by being active. All kinds of activity counts.
* L5 is difficult to get without a house, and L6 typically requires it
* It is OK to not have transportation, and buying a carriage is a sign that "please promote me to Baron" Wink

While nearly all characters will reach L6 during their life, L7 is a special level not easily gained.

It is possible to born Jungherr (sockpuppets of the Earls+, costs money), or be promoted Knight from the outset if special credentials (Dame Roopatra's start), or ingame (many will be promoted Baron instead). All these are L8.

Baron L9 is a very common level consisting of old masters that have been ennobled in their late years, power players starting from this level (cost), high ranking players (The Prince of Soul started Baron) and businessmen that have been picked from lower levels and who might be trying to advance to higher levels.
* Barons should have a decent house to live in (a townhouse at minimum), and transportation helps.

Landed nobility L10-L13 is a tight funnel where advancing each level is difficult since only about 1/3 of the Earls ever make it to Marquess etc. The King is making all the decisions whom to promote and while excellence in one thing has been the way to raise up to this far, excellence in all things is demanded here. Or at least helps. Currently we are checking the transport situation of the nobles, and the living conditions will be the next in line.
* A house of an Earl historically is 200 sqm and 100% minimum lux, and in the Old Town. And we appreciate our history Wink
* It is OK to ride a horse if you are an Earl but for promotion to Marquess, a carriage is a must.
* Charity is a most important consideration in the promotions. And administration of the game.
* We aim to promote everyone who has 10k CKG to Earl if they have the minimums met.
* The fiefs in the countryside will provide large tax incomes.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 07:15:00 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 07:26:24 AM by NewLiberty

I am very honoured to accept this generous gifts.
Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

In returns, I give you first step to fully covered world map for our future century in new game interface: http://cryptokingdom.me/land
It looks pretty rudimentary for the moment, but will look like a shiny world very very soon Smiley

The Baroness Asenath grants to the Wizard an ancient and proven magical item.  One of the few items of known and proven true magic, and the only such item that is not a weapon or piece of armor that remains fully intact.

It is a Small beauty mirror, with magical properties, gained in the year 1404 and remains miraculously in perfect condition.  It is unique in the Kingdom, and perhaps in the world.

This mirror was gift from her grandmother, (who was reputed to have fairy blood), on Asenath's coming of age ceremony.  
There is some unreadable script engraved on the back that she was told means:
"When held in fear or love, may give or take a life"  

This is the mirror Asenath used to distract the harem guards when Joseph of New Liberty Saved her from death at the time of their meeting.
It has thus given life by allowing another to take life.  It may have been used on other occasions, but if so this is shrouded in mystery.

Items of such magical power belong in the hands of a great wizard, and so it shall be.  This gift is given in the spirit of friendship with the hopes of great things to come for the Kingdom, and in gratitude for the wonders that have graced the realm since arrival.

May it bring greatness to the Magus, wizard developer.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
Roopatra

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:35:20 AM

The Wizard has already received so many great gifts that it was very difficult to find anything to gift him with that he would not already have.. until I discovered that he has no stone! (Although perhaps a wizard has his wizardly ways to secure the stone that is needed for construction.)

HR Roopatra The Marchioness of Neverland, gifts the Wizard with
20,000 stone (a modest donation towards getting his dream castle construction started)
and RO1600J collectible coin (p.o.)
camu6

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:27:52 AM

Haruki, not especially known for his riches, would like to match The Marchioness of Neverland's stone donation and welcome the Wizard with 20,000 stone too.

May a lot of modest stone donations lead to a good stone reserve for the Wizard!
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:02:51 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 09:48:37 PM by rpietila

How would you call different dwellings?

There is a well-defined order in different residential buildings. The definition goes like this:

House.

Anything can be called a house, when no acceptable more specific term is available, from the 20 sqm dwellings in 2-W to the Round Table House, which is rumored to be 5,000 sqm when ready. (Normally the small and very large buildings are called "house" and the midsize ones take the more specific name).

Apartment.

If there are other residences sharing the same quadrat (eg. different floors), it is not a house but an apartment.

Townhouse.

Denotes a 2-3 floor (very rarely 1 or 4) construction which must face a street 10 m wide. Typically 100-200 sqm in size.

Palace.

Palace must be 200 sqm at least, its lot must be 2 q at least, and have at least 20 m face to a street 10 m wide. The builder must be a noble and the lux minimum 100%.

Palaces are subdivided to:
- pocket palace (known for being a 2-3 q lot only) <- Tavastia Palace
- town palace (4 q in 2x2 formation) <- The Town Palace of New Liberty
- town palace 1st class (minimum 600 sqm and 6 q lot) <- The 1001 Nights Palace
- grand palace (minimum 1000 sqm and 9 q lot) <- Noble Palace

Larger palaces often have rooms or areas whose lux is 250-350%.

Castle

Castle typically has perimeter wall, some garden or space inside the wall, and often somewhat less lux than the similar sized palace. Lot is minimum 4 q.

Villa

Villa means a rural house, which in the game context means that the lot is large compared to the building, eg. Villa Rotonda.

Hall, Store, Hotel

If the main feature/usage of the building is a hall, store or hotel. Similar apply.

Tower.

Any building whose main body is higher than it is long and wide, usually both, may be called a tower.

We are soon ready to enable new building, including re-erecting collapsed buildings from the original blueprints if desired.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:32:23 AM

All overhang overdraft balances have been cleared except ABC corporation.

ABC is about 635 million in debt, and its possessions include The Village Hotel in 1-SE-V13 (4 q, 431 floor-sqm), a nice and expandable property overlooking the Village Square to the south, only a few steps away from the Culture Square and Boulevard. Also Stone Hotel in 2-C-V1 (4 q, 856 floor-sqm), this is in the same building whose other end is called the Halls of Justice, which is facing the Trust in Economy Square, and from where this letter is being recorded.

Unless the AGM of the company convenes in 48 hours to clear up the overdraft in some other way, the following will happen:
Both properties and their associated businesses, workforce, etc. will be put in a public auction. This is believed to yield more than the 635 million given the excellent locations of the lots and the quality of the workforce, and HM The King will make starting bids which equal the overdraft amount incl interest. If anything else is gained from the auction, it will be left to the company to manage as you wish, with no further overdraft possible.

The King bids 280 mil for the lot 1-SE-V13 and 355 mil for the lot 2-C-B1, including their respective buildings as always and in this case the workforce as well.

The company can still cancel the auction by paying 635 mil to the King after a GM. If Sir Pablo has not reacted thus far, the GM is operative without him.

The auction will run 48 hours.

Let it be clarified that the auction will run 48 hours from the timestamp of the post above. So about 30 more hours.

Earl noms is 440 for 2-C-B1 and 300 for 1-SE-V13.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:10:17 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 06:55:20 PM by rpietila

Building Calculator V.3.9

This calculator enables you to build buildings and repair collapsed buildings. It is in use for now.

Preface

Buildings reside in /BLDG and they are an optional property of a Lot. A Lot may have 0 or more Buildings. A Building is a functional, not a structural unit. Therefore it is possible for several identical structures in the same lot to be part of one Building, and one structural unit to be split in several different Buildings according to the features and usage.

Buildings consist of:
- a frame, which is saved as a pixel image with notes;
- stone, as much as is needed to build the frame;
- windows (different types), either to fill all of the windowholes or none of them (we are lacking windows);
- luxuries, according to the formula lux%*sqm;
- facades.

Soon also doors and staircases will be implemented, and after the complete Items management, all interior fixed and movable features.

The frame costs money to make, and this is a sunken cost. The frame deteriorates slowly (repair%) and needs renovation or risks collapse.

Stone can be recycled in 90%, regardless if you take it down or it collapses.

Windows don't age, but may get destroyed for other reasons such as the great white light.

Luxuries depreciate slowly.

Facades depreciate slowly.

The formula for building is as follows
You may never make more than one Building/Repair Project to one building during one year (a real-week).

1. Demolition:
- If you demolish stone, every qum (1x1x1 m) yields 270 stone (or 90% of the building total - check if current, in /BLDG#Total_stone - in case of total demolition), and costs 10 m/stone (2,700 m/qum) to retrieve. Same when you clear up collapsed buildings.
- Windows can be demolished at no cost and they come back to your inventory. Collapsed buildings don't have windows in any case.
- Luxury can be cleared at no cost and yields IC as follows: sqm * lux.

2. Repair or Luxury upgrade to an existing building:
- For 40,000 m/sqm, you can upgrade repair by 0.2 (0.8 max). For 60,000, upgrade to 0.8. For 120,000, to 1.15.
- Luxury costs 2,000 m/1%/1sqm, and can be added to the existing luxury to the maximums mentioned previously.

3. New building (materials):
- Calculate the number of qum of stone in your walls, ceilings and other structures, multiply by 300. You need this many stone.
- Calculate the sqm of windowholes. You need this many windows, (or you must leave them all unopened and repair earliest 1601).
- Doorholes dont' cost or require anything for now. The installation of proper doors later will cost you. Number of doorholes (sqm) will be recorded now.
- Same for wooden staircases.
- Also same for facades. You will soon be able to invest money to make a nice facade to your place.

4. New building (labor):
- One qum of stone requires 12,000 m labor
In addition, the surcharges for particularly skilled work:
- High arch with the longer span of 5-12 m (low arch can only span 4 anyway), or a dome max 14 m: 80,000 m/sqm
- Columns (any elements whose height>2.6*max(length,width)): 50,000 m/cum
- Massive Columns (any elements whose height>5.1*max(length,width)): 150,000 m/cum

5. Features:
- Paving needs 100 stone per sqm, and the work costs 2,400 m/sqm (the footprint + paved yards)
- Pedestal/terraform needs no materials, and the work costs 3,000 m/qum
- Park/Garden needs no materials, and the work costs 5,000 m/sqm

6. Additionals:
- There is a surcharge based on the height of the roofline (the ceiling of the highest floor that has at least 50% of the floor area of the floor area of the largest floor, or other BI-approved metric): buildings with max 15 m don't have surcharge; for each additional meter, the surcharge is 10,000 m per sqm.
Good news - this surcharge is waived completely in 1600 (this week); in 1601 (next week) you pay only 1/4, in 1602 only 1/2, in 1603 only 3/4 of the surcharge. This makes it really worthwhile to build the tall structures now, even just the frames, without windows and lux (earliest opportunity to update is after year changes).
- The Architect and Building Inspector will charge for their services.

All building costs (except materials purchased) will go to the same account, #37 Special Services Pool

The new building(s) needs to be recorded in /BLDG tab. There is no need to record them anywhere else, including the /LOT or the antiquated Building Registry.

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:21:27 PM

Honestly, I can't understand this game. How is it played,where is it played,etc.. You should make it more centralized like a true game so new players can understand something.
camu6

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:25:57 PM

Honestly, I can't understand this game. How is it played,where is it played,etc.. You should make it more centralized like a true game so new players can understand something.

You can find a lot of detailed information in the initial post of this thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819073.msg9156194#msg9156194

If that doesn't answer your questions, I am sure you will be helped and welcomed here for further assistance.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:30:23 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 06:35:46 PM by rpietila

The New Era is dawning in a more practical way as building is now enabled. "Reconstruction" will follow the previous eras, especially the Cultured (c. 1565-1599), the era of prosperity before the earthquake.

May the future be even better - thinks the King when commissioning an Obelisk to be built in a yet-undisclosed location in his Versailles borough - This is a fitting way to start a major Era

-*---*-

And then, laborers start to assemble in the 1-NW-U6, near the old University site, near the Two Springs and near Zenon's Castle:

The Wizard Developer P.J. has selected his homestead, from among all the fine lands gifted to him by the players, and he is building a castle there. The donator of this lot is HE The Prince of OZ.

(facade from South)

The castle is mostly 4 floors, with a tower, having a total of 609 sqm divided between a laboratory for wizard experiments (this has 5 m thick walls to protect the environment), main reception/living floor with a 211 sqm terrace, a mezzanine for servants and kitchen, a noble floor for high receptions with good views everywhere, and 2 private tower floors.

189 * WIAS Ancient Window @ 900,000 = 170,100,000
189 * window assembly work @ 60,000 = 11,340,000
1,012,500 * stone in Borough 1 @ 105 = 106,312,500
3,375 qum * labor @ 12,000 = 40,500,000
154 sqm * high-arching labor @ 80,000 = 12,320,000
405 cum terraforming @ 3,000 = 1,215,000
total luxuries (50-150%) = 103,700,000
609 sqm * height surcharge @ 50,000 = 30,450,000 0 <----until the end of year, 100% discount on this tax! (then, 75% discount)
1 * Royal Architect commission = 80,000,000
1 * Royal BI commission = 20,000,000
------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL COSTS 575,946,500 m 545,496,500 m

What we can deduce from the calculus is the inordinate cost of windows at present. But there is a limited quantity of WIAS (these were bought from NF) and no more will come. Another observation is the small share of building labor - only about 65 mil! In this project at least, the majority of the bill was items that are not consumed, but can be reused.

djjacket

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:34:07 PM

Grand Hotel IC Auction

For those of you who are looking to acquire IC credits to "buy" transportation or other items, the Grand Hotel Corporation is auctioning off some of it's IC credits to pay for renovations.  The 1st round of up for auction are 5 lots of 100 IC credits for a total of 500 ICs.  These points can be used to buy silver or any items from the year 1600.

Current Auction Status - Auction closes in 32 hours

IC Lot    -   High Bidder     -  Bid
Lot 1-100 IC - G2M -           25M
Lot 2-100 IC - G2M -           25M
Lot 3-100 IC - G2M -           25M
Lot 4-100 IC - G2M -           25M
Lot 5-100 IC - G2M -           25M

Nobles should take note if they do not have transportation and arrange to acquire accordingly:

Horses and the equipment are converted from IC as follows (prices in IC):

elaborate 50/100/200

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:48:41 PM

Grand Hotel IC Auction

The Earl of Sarajas bids 1*35 mil (on the condition that all pay the same price, the lowest winning or highest losing bid)
Lord Thud bids 1*32 mil (same)
Jungherr Paul bids 1*30 mil (same)
Dr. SS bids 1*26 mil

djjacket

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:55:11 PM

Grand Hotel IC Auction

Current Auction Status - Auction closes in ~24 hours

IC Lot                 High Bidder                Bid
Lot 1-100 IC    The Earl of Sarajas           35M
Lot 2-100 IC     Lord Thud                       32M
Lot 3-100 IC     Jungherr Paul                  30M
Lot 4-100 IC     Dr. SS                           26M
Lot 5-100 IC     G2M                              25M

All pay the same price, the lowest winning or highest losing bid

Nobles should take note if they do not have transportation and arrange to acquire accordingly:

Horses and the equipment are converted from IC as follows (prices in IC):

elaborate 50/100/200

djjacket

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:45:38 PM

Grand Hotel Property Update

The Grand Hotel Corporation continues to repair and restore after the devastation that we experienced.  After the cleanup, the remaining items that could be salvaged from the building are being auctioned off to help restore the facility to the highest standards (IC credit auctions).

All properties were quickly repaired to 80% to prevent any further damage.

Luxury Levels have been upgraded to the following levels for the properties:

The Grand Hotel Basement Shops - 80%
The Grand Hotel Restaurant - 250%
The Grand Hotel - 200%
The Grand Hotel Cocktail Bar - 250%
The Grand Hotel Annex Basement Shops - 80%
The Grand Hotel Annex Hotel - 200%
The New Grand Basement Shops - 80%
The New Grand Restaurant - 150%
The New Grand Hotel - 100%
The New Grand Offices - 100%
The New Grand Apartments - 109%

Total cost of structural repairs to buildings - 227,680,000
Total cost for Luxury Improvements - 1,427,780,000

The Grand Hotel would like to welcome all to visit for a stay and dine at the properties.  We are sure you will be impressed with the updates and great service we provide!

cryptonic21

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 08:13:08 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 08:25:07 PM by cryptonic21

Cryptonic would like to present the Wizard Developer P.J. with a physical Monero coin minted far away from the Kingdom in a secret lab. It's 1.08 Troy Oz .999 fine silver coin. Only 50 coins of this type have been created. I do hope you will like this little gift. You have inspired me to settle down in the Old Town recently. Thank you very much!

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: