Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632635 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ale

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:57:06 AM

1. As a middle-class NPC visiting town for a few weeks' stay related to a building project, make the following areas in the preference order of stay (in a **-*** star accommodation, meaning that if other parameters are equal, you'd choose them in this order):

1) Center
2) King's Park
3) Jousting Ground
4) New East - Culture Square
5) The Village

2. As yourself, which is now your favorite place to eat (select 1 or more, your votepower will be divided accordingly):

- Grand Hotel Restaurant $$$$$
- Grand Hotel Drink Bar $$$$$

3. How would you like to conduct your shopping?

- Lucky Lion
McHaggis

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:49:13 AM

I notice that my character has built up a large deficit, however there isn't an easy way to reconcile his income and expenses, I did deposit more moneros but I'm not sure if they have shown up. There is also the matter of the army, my loan to Zechariah, and my shares and bonds. I am currently liquidating some of my stone to Luigi but I'm not sure if I should cut down on my support for the army as well?
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:12:23 AM

I notice that my character has built up a large deficit, however there isn't an easy way to reconcile his income and expenses, I did deposit more moneros but I'm not sure if they have shown up. There is also the matter of the army, my loan to Zechariah, and my shares and bonds. I am currently liquidating some of my stone to Luigi but I'm not sure if I should cut down on my support for the army as well?

Dear Lord James,

From 1520 the game will progress 1 year/1 day. From then on, your daily income/expenditure report will be:

+ 1,875,000 Labor pool (500%)
- 2,530,000 Army upkeep
+ 2,540,000 Value of new stone generation
-----------------------------------------------
+ 1,885,000. So it is only negative because of the overdraft.

It is not possible to cut support to the army, because it was part of the deal for gaining the large Haw. Developing the haw is one possibility to gain profits from the Services pool.

Another one is updating/building a new residence of at least 200 sqm, to unlock the promotion to Earl and increase the Labor pool dividend to 750% for about 1,000,000 extra income.

Your current townhouse in located in the center. The location is very coveted and no doubt 400 million can be realized if you sell it. By building the new one in a less prestigious location, you increase level + gain cash, but lose prestige. It is a tradeoff.

Selling your Town Hall stocks nets you 39 million extra. Financially, Town Hall has not been a huge success but it is an esteemed building with lots of treasures.

All deposits go via the Bishop (David) and Lord saddam directly, so I am not anymore in the loop for deposits.

In summary, your Lordship's finances are not at all bad. But they do require attention every once in a while. It is a lack of admin resources that this report is now public; we know that it should have sent in PM a week ago, that would have been the appropriate service from our end, which we unfortunately did not have resources for at hand.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:28:05 AM

Hypothecary Bank Bond Issue Series C: 1520-1600 "Trust in Economy"

The rates in the previous loan auctions in the last years have been in the range of 0.19%-0.29% APR.

The Bank is offering, in connection with His Majesty and the Department of Economics, a bond of 20 units paying back 100 million each. Of course money is needed for loans, but also the unexpected change in the rate of time passing has required us to measure the trust in the game and the new interest rate regime.

Buying these bonds is considered patriotic and a medal weighing 16 gold is given to all participants.

Code:
invest	back	APR	Units offered
85 100 0,20 % 20
84 100 0,22 % 20
83 100 0,23 % 20
82 100 0,25 % 20
81 100 0,26 % 20
80 100 0,28 % 20
79 100 0,30 % 20
78 100 0,31 % 20
77 100 0,33 % 20
76 100 0,34 % 20
75 100 0,36 % 20
74 100 0,38 % 20
73 100 0,39 % 20
72 100 0,41 % 20
71 100 0,43 % 19
70 100 0,45 % 18
69 100 0,46 % 17
68 100 0,48 % 16
67 100 0,50 % 15
66 100 0,52 % 14
65 100 0,54 % 13
64 100 0,56 % 12
63 100 0,58 % 11
62 100 0,60 % 10
61 100 0,62 % 9
60 100 0,64 % 8
59 100 0,66 % 7
58 100 0,68 % 6
57 100 0,71 % 5

The bond auction will run until the end of 1520 (about 2 days).

Current situation:

0 @ 85  Buy Me Now!* (0.20% APR)
1 @ 72  HM The King (0.41% APR)
1 @ 70  Lord Saddam
1 @ 70  Dr. Choo
1 @ 69  HM The King
1 @ 66  HM The King
4 @ 64  The Marquess of OZ
1 @ 63  HM The King (0.58% APR)
--------------------------------------------
1 @ 60  HM The King (0.64% APR)

=> 10 units @ 62 mil

Every subscriber is given a Trust in Economy gold medal weighing 16 grams.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
paulsonnumismatics

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:12:23 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2014, 12:10:52 PM by paulsonnumismatics

This present of moneretoj and gold by our newest Earl will be put to good use in this exact manner. Earl Paulson, it is my pleasure to welcome you such a namong those of noble blood, and noble mind.

Your Excellence, Thank you for your words, but im just a Baron, not an Earl :-) That is a much higher honour :-)

Lord James: If you want to part with the Army under your command, i can take it upon my expenses, if it comes with its associated haw, of course, and if HM approves that.

Besides, i was going to order some shares from the Noble's Palace. If you hold some and want to sell, them, i can purchase those. Im eager to help any Noble member that is in need, just let me know.

Regards,
Lord Paulson, Esq.

This space is for lease, apparently.
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 12:58:22 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2014, 01:23:37 PM by David Latapie

Some out of game information:

Visiting family
I will visit my family that I did not see for half an year. They told me they have internet issues, which should affect negatively my ability to process deposits. Until the 17th of December, please PM both me and saddam. We will PM each other for taking care of synchronisation and avoiding double-spending or the opposite, zero-spending.

ck4kids
I've been informed some youngsters (10 years old) are interested in playing CK. I believe widening the audience in unexpected directions is a very good thing and shall be accompanied. To that effect, I will make some in-game contributions, on the Church's money (so ultimately my - David - money, but roleplay-wise, this is the Church).

- T7 (AI6-AJ7) will not be a museum as I originally envisionned. It will be made a "Youth building", for all youngsters to gather with people their age. Actual parents (not ingame parents, but IRL parents) will be welcome to join too. I plan it to be a "sandbox-inside-the-sandbox", so I'll let youngsters decide what to do here. If there is something to be paid in this house, it will be free for the IRL parents, to encourage them to accompany them their kids. This also works for parents dragged to ck because of their kids (i.e. IRL parents not playing ck already). This building will probably be unprofitable at first, so any registration to the Pious Order would help - once I have written down the working of the Pious Order.

- I will create an Ecclesiastical Order reserved for youngsters - I propose to call it the "Sunrise Club", Sunrise because it is reminiscent of youngsters being at the start of their journey in life, much like sunrise is the start of the journey of the Sun in the sky, and Club because the word fits well with the cheerful, youth-oriented aspect. It is an Ecclesiastical Order only because it is the Church, there will be no religious mention here - children are more prone than adults to miss the difference between reality and fiction and I do not want to plant any religious thought in them (irrespective of my actual religious belief - this is just something that I don't want to mess with). So, the "religious-in-name-only" Sunrise Club will serve the same purpose as the Youth Building: a place for youngsters to meet and organise things, so it will be a sandbox with no predefined purpose. Contrary to the Pious Order, registration will be free. It will also be limited to chidren and their parents, those having less powers than children.

Children != Stupid. I believe and I have personal experience that information only has to be adapted, not dumbed-down. So everything I'll do for children will first be created with grown-up standards, then adapted (and only if needed and if parents consider it necessary), no the other way around. I would welcome help from actual parents and I think there will be at least one willing to help Smiley

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
David Latapie

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 01:14:11 PM

This is my pleasure to announce that, considering the large amount of construction needed for the Church both now and later, the Church appointed a dedicated Architect.
Effective immediately, Quicken is the Architect of the Church. He is allowed to accept work from other customer too, as long as it doesn't delay his work for the Church, which will always have priority. When working for someone else than the Church, Quicken is free to set the price he desire.
Having your building designed by the official architect of the Church will also add to the valuation of your building. Keep that in mind when looking for an architect - a small premium can go a long way.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
Quicken

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:30:53 PM

Thank your your grace. My first design for the church is to be a ladies school to sit in E3, E4, E9, E10, east of jackets apartments and north of iluvbitcoin's tavern and Dame Roopatra's house.

Here is my rough floorplan. The red line is the boundary of the quadrats here, and I show the surrounding 1m on all sides. There is a 2m wide paved road on the city map that runs north-south to the west of the building, and that takes one column from the plot. To the south are Iluvbitcoin's tavern and Roopatra's house. The wall might be shared if they both agree, but it won't save a huge amount of money/stone. The last column plotted is the currently unused land owned by the Marquess of Oz.

It will be a low arch design with the same plan on each floor, but external doors only on the ground floor.

There are to be four floors, with 40% luxury.

There is a hallway/stairwell in each wing and four classrooms per floor in the west wing. The smaller room in the east wing will be a kitchen on one floor, and offices on the other three. The large room will be a dining hall on the same floor as the kitchen, an assembly hall, a gymnasium and perhaps a music/dance hall.

Any comments or suggestions appreciated before I finish and cost it up.
Quentin Moon
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:51:12 PM

From the Chair of the Professor of Economics, His Majesty

Important changes to fundamental economic mechanisms of the game

We are entering the era of Mercantilism, which means that the Town seeks to be more self-sufficient so that the money would circulate internally and not so much be diverted to imports.

How the quarrying works

The peasants have seen their stone income dwindle because they continue to measure it in unbeliever currencies such as Bit Coins and green paper. Because on the other hand we cannot increase it (Rules), they have decided to stop it altogether.

They have provided a way out for us by preparing a site near our Town to be the second borough when it is emptied of the stone that their geologists say is readily quarriable below a reasonable layer of top vegetation. They have done the surveying completely and even provided the exact results concerning how much stone is available, and where, and how easily it can be dug. But the condition for showing the key to their result was revealed to our Majesty only on the condition that it is not divulged nor directly exploited.

Since quarrying volume soon needed must be massive (the last 20-year average consumption is 1.15 million stone per year; now the gold-> stone generation is only 0.62 million/year, and it is more than likely that the construction will not exactly halve just because the passage of time is halved from tomorrow on), we have decided that a whole chapelry is quarried at once by a professional operation.

Such operation needs the normal corporate license of 10 mil + land deposit of 150 mil (the Town has an option to buy the land back at the same price after the operation is closed and the land is cleared for construction). It is possible to generate up to 300,000 stone per year from the area of one chapelry if the operation is organized properly (many of the stats pertaining to the proper setting how to quarry a certain piece of land are provided by the peasants). At the recent prices this income is up to 60 mil, which surpasses the combined service businesses of the wealthiest noble merchant currently. Shrewd operation in the supply side and selling at the top monero are keys to unparalleled financial success, and if the secret code can be unciphered, it almost equals a license to print money!

The relevant tab(s) in Character DB will show the components what the quarry may build/employ/purchase. The buildings required for administration and many of the phases of work are standard (need not be designed) and built instantly (need not be set on the detailed map, no BI, although they are implemented on the land "properly" when it reverts to town or if the town decides to not redeem it).

So in game mechanics, the quarrying is based on a formula that is set in stone and takes as inputs the details of the operation and the properties of the land (which are given, but not explained in the secret code). Employing certain kind of professionals in the operation grants time to chat with HM and perhaps valuable insights, which cannot be given to those who do not employ these people. As usual, all employment contracts are permanent and require the dissolution of the company to be terminated. One company can, however, take another quarrying site when the previous one is about to close (subject to availability), and transfer the experienced workers there.

HM or any of his wealth-mgmt clients can not participate in the quarry business as manager, as that would be unfair. If the companies are set free-trading, they might buy shares in the companies that they deem successful, though, which provides important market information.

New building calculator

The new building calculator starts to work from 1521, which will be 2014-12-9, 21:00 GMT. Before that the old calculator works. It is advisable to build according to old rules if possible, as the model building I tried with, the new rules lead to 11.8-13.5% higher total cost.

On the other hand, the new one is much streamlined, the arch rules do not change, but the calculation of them is much easier as all low-arches and ha-2 are included in price, and building above a high arch is also included (this was very difficult to calculate). Also doors need not be calculated at all, only if they are at least Grand.

The main change to the costing is that floorcount affects the price. If a building is 1-level, there is no change. If 2-levels, the price without luxuries is multiplied by 110%, and the multiplier is 10% higher for every additional floor.

If actual high-rise buildings are sought, the height limit is increased to 30 m, making a more diverse landscape possible. Also if the floor area on the highest floor is max 50% of the previous one, it does not count. The rest can be a terrace or a roof garden. For example, a building with 200+200+100+50 sqm floors is counted as a 2-story building. Similarly, mezzanine floors are ignored if they consist of max 50% of the area of the level of the elevation of their floor. Since luxuries are not penalized, building high luxury buildings in many levels is proportionally less costly, it is the 5-6 floor NPC residentials we want to get rid of.

Our masons have learned to make a new high arch-5 which only consumes 1 m of height in the ends. This is in practice a very important innovation, leading to the eventual low arch-5. This type of high-arch-5 does not support a wall on top of it, but means that 5 m wide rooms can be built if the room height is 3 m or more, making a more diverse and less stone-consuming architecture possible. 

On the money flow side, 60% of the luxuries are now domestic (55%). Labor goes 40-60 to PC:s and NPC:s (60-40). NPC's work goes 70% to the Services pool (60%). Players' share goes to 50-50 in Labor and Services pool (60-40). The changes underline the proliferation of Services in town, the NPC's ever-increasing role in doing stuff and the better capture of NPC's income to the local economy.

Also the direct Servant salaries in T_MON will go to Services pool 70% (50%).

Hopefully the poor servants can soon find affordable homes Sad The services pool is continuously paying out so much that the flipside of the coin is that many of our servants live in incredibly cramper conditions, or not in town at all.

Internalization of windows production

In line with the mercantilist principles, importing windows is a needless waste of money. But we cannot make windows! This skill was never developed since we have been so busy with other things. In the coming Villa Rotunda, which we have been thinking to rename School of Applied Sciences, we are thinking of starting to learn this trade. No breakthroughs are expected in a decade at least, but if the nobles also support scientists and engineers, eventually the secrets of windowmaking can be unlocked and Royal Monopoly granted to some industrialist who was active in the research phase. (Currently the average annual consumption of imported windows is 55 mil, which could indeed benefit the local economy also).

The enterprises of the Bishop in beermaking, Sir Riccardo with his vineyards (although the climate is too cold, we don't suggest this to anyone) and Karl with his medical services (it is mainly quackery anyway in this century, and the PC's do not get sick or die so it can only serve visitors), are important when the Royal Licenses game starts in earnest in the coming decades. If you have something other you want to experiment with, do not expect it to generate any revenue at this point, except crumbles from Services pool. Your reward will come later.

David Latapie

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 03:08:18 PM

Any comments or suggestions appreciated before I finish and cost it up.
Quentin Moon
Nothing further, this school will the perfect place for every young lady eager to get educated in all the science a lady shall learn.

Do not forget to add your monogram on the school as in any further building, be they for the Church or not.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:40:41 PM

Visiting family
I will visit my family that I did not see for half an year. They told me they have internet issues, which should affect negatively my ability to process deposits. Until the 17th of December, please PM both me and saddam. We will PM each other for taking care of synchronisation and avoiding double-spending or the opposite, zero-spending.
¨

Please, do ABSOLUTELY NEVER PM BOTH DAVID AND SADDAM.

THEIR DEPOSIT SERVICES ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AND HAVE NO RELATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WITH EACH OTHER.

If you deposit to saddam's address and payment id, then saddam is responsible of the funds for me.

If you deposit to David's address (as was the only option until very recently), saddam (or me) have nothing to do with it and can do NOTHING in case David is late or having issues.

Needless to say, it is much preferable to use Saddam's service, for which you need a new address and payment id from him.

Funds sent to the original address are only handled by David, and the late entries to T_MON will accompany a refund of the overdraft charge as usual.

I am not doing anything related to deposits (anymore) so asking me is futile and will not be answered. Smiley

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:57:33 PM

- T7 (AI6-AJ7) will not be a museum as I originally envisionned. It will be made a "Youth building", for all youngsters to gather with people their age. Actual parents (not ingame parents, but IRL parents) will be welcome to join too. I plan it to be a "sandbox-inside-the-sandbox", so I'll let youngsters decide what to do here. If there is something to be paid in this house, it will be free for the IRL parents, to encourage them to accompany them their kids. This also works for parents dragged to ck because of their kids (i.e. IRL parents not playing ck already). This building will probably be unprofitable at first, so any registration to the Pious Order would help - once I have written down the working of the Pious Order.

If we are not mistaken, our Royal Majesty is the Grandmaster of the said Order. We feel it our duty and privilege to aid the construction of this important and creative edifice with 50 million, paid to the Church account.

The University, on the other hand, really needs to pick up. There has been no war nor much military training, and no other departments exist. We give a strong admonition to start functioning. And a gift of 50 million.

Note to donators: It is not a trespassing to donate more to a cause than the King. He is typically in the position to increase his donation if such is felt necessary to save face.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:26:30 PM

my loan to Zechariah
-----------------------------------------------
+ 1,885,000. So it is only negative because of the overdraft.

The loan is also now paid back, clearing almost all the deficit, so no gold sales or deposits are needed, unless you want to expand your position.

saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:02:30 PM

1. As a middle-class NPC visiting town for a few weeks' stay related to a building project, make the following areas in the preference order of stay (in a **-*** star accommodation, meaning that if other parameters are equal, you'd choose them in this order):

1. Jousting Ground
2. King's Park
3. Center
4. New East - Culture Square
5. The Village

2. As yourself, which is now your favorite place to eat (select 1 or more, your votepower will be divided accordingly):

- new Lucky Lion Restaurant $$$$ / Smiley / 60% / Centre-Lucky Lion
- new El Bulli $$$$$$ / ? / 140% lux / King's Park
- Noble Palace (members only) $$$$$ / Smiley Smiley / 190% / West Centre

3. How would you like to conduct your shopping?

I prefer shopping at the The Old Department Store as it is closest to my establishments and there are less crowds than at the Lucky Lion.

saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:14:12 PM

Visiting family
¨

Please, do ABSOLUTELY NEVER PM BOTH DAVID AND SADDAM.

THEIR DEPOSIT SERVICES ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AND HAVE NO RELATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WITH EACH OTHER.

If you deposit to saddam's address and payment id, then saddam is responsible of the funds for me.

If you deposit to David's address (as was the only option until very recently), saddam (or me) have nothing to do with it and can do NOTHING in case David is late or having issues.

Needless to say, it is much preferable to use Saddam's service, for which you need a new address and payment id from him.

Funds sent to the original address are only handled by David, and the late entries to T_MON will accompany a refund of the overdraft charge as usual.

I am not doing anything related to deposits (anymore) so asking me is futile and will not be answered. Smiley

If anyone wishes to use my payment services, the info is below. Please PM me in advance for your payment ID. Once issued, it will always remain the same.

I should also mention that Bishop David has upgraded to a new workflow and his processing services move quite fast now!

Code:
(OpenAlias): ck.moneroaddress.org
(XMR): 43xRGCNpniUUB89XTBqvBPUQxtSp3zxGsZVAtffD7x6GP5dhGc4KDnKjW4qJ8sf3hdXMPsgRToiBQ25F1FByZS32S5Rjx7C

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:28:13 PM

We are pleading for more Trust in Economy. This bond is closing in about 1 day and the rate is still so high that it does not indicate much Trust in Economy and (if it stays) makes taking loans unprofitable, hampers the construction of houses, puts the Bank in trouble, etc.

Great things are happening with the game Smiley Now we know who trust in it Smiley

Zechariah knows his patriotic duty and subscribes 1 @ 80.

The rates in the previous loan auctions in the last years have been in the range of 0.19%-0.29% APR.

The Bank is offering, in connection with His Majesty and the Department of Economics, a bond of 20 units paying back 100 million each. Of course money is needed for loans, but also the unexpected change in the rate of time passing has required us to measure the trust in the game and the new interest rate regime.

Buying these bonds is considered patriotic and a medal weighing 16 gold is given to all participants.

Code:
85 100 0,20 % 20
84 100 0,22 % 20
83 100 0,23 % 20
82 100 0,25 % 20
81 100 0,26 % 20
80 100 0,28 % 20
79 100 0,30 % 20
78 100 0,31 % 20
77 100 0,33 % 20
76 100 0,34 % 20
75 100 0,36 % 20
74 100 0,38 % 20
73 100 0,39 % 20
72 100 0,41 % 20
71 100 0,43 % 19
70 100 0,45 % 18
69 100 0,46 % 17
68 100 0,48 % 16
67 100 0,50 % 15
66 100 0,52 % 14
65 100 0,54 % 13
64 100 0,56 % 12
63 100 0,58 % 11
62 100 0,60 % 10
61 100 0,62 % 9
60 100 0,64 % 8
59 100 0,66 % 7
58 100 0,68 % 6
57 100 0,71 % 5

The bond auction will run until the end of 1520 (about 1 day).

Current situation:

1 @ 80  Zechariah
1 @ 70  Lord Saddam
1 @ 70  Dr. Choo
1 @ 69  HM The King
1 @ 66  HM The King

=> 11 units @ 63 mil (0.58% APR)

luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:49:47 PM

Current situation:

1 @ 80  Zechariah
1 @ 70  Lord Saddam
1 @ 70  Dr. Choo
1 @ 69  HM The King
1 @ 66  HM The King

2 @ 65
paulsonnumismatics

Activity: 265

Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:37:02 PM

Current situation:

1 @ 80  Zechariah
1 @ 70  Lord Saddam
1 @ 70  Dr. Choo
1 @ 69  HM The King
1 @ 66  HM The King

Please appoint 2 @ 75 for Lord Paulson.

This space is for lease, apparently.
David Latapie

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 11:48:41 PM

Current situation:

1 @ 80  Zechariah
1 @ 70  Lord Saddam
1 @ 70  Dr. Choo
1 @ 69  HM The King
1 @ 66  HM The King

"Please appoint 2 @ 75 for Marquess d'Armagnac"

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 12:04:14 AM

Code:
85 100 0,20 % 20
84 100 0,22 % 20
83 100 0,23 % 20
82 100 0,25 % 20
81 100 0,26 % 20
80 100 0,28 % 20
79 100 0,30 % 20
78 100 0,31 % 20
77 100 0,33 % 20
76 100 0,34 % 20
75 100 0,36 % 20
74 100 0,38 % 20
73 100 0,39 % 20
72 100 0,41 % 20
71 100 0,43 % 19
70 100 0,45 % 18
69 100 0,46 % 17
68 100 0,48 % 16
67 100 0,50 % 15
66 100 0,52 % 14
65 100 0,54 % 13
64 100 0,56 % 12
63 100 0,58 % 11
62 100 0,60 % 10
61 100 0,62 % 9
60 100 0,64 % 8
59 100 0,66 % 7
58 100 0,68 % 6
57 100 0,71 % 5

The bond auction will run until the end of 1520 (about 1 day).

Current situation:

1 @ 80  Lord Zechariah
2 @ 75  Lord Paulson
2 @ 75  Marquess d'Armagnac
1 @ 70  Lord Saddam
1 @ 70  Dr. Choo
1 @ 69  HM The King
1 @ 66  HM The King
2 @ 65  Lord Luigi

=> 12 units @ 64 mil (0.56% APR)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: