Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632635 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
paulsonnumismatics

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:12:57 PM

Dear Sirs,

How am i able to join this adventure? i would love to be part of it, but dont know how to start, since there are no more gold auctions.
who can sell me some gold and how much do i need to join the game ?

a kindly thank you

Greetings medusa13 , If you finally stablish yourself on our great City, Just come to The Village Hotel, just in the South Eastern part of the town. We can accomodate you there for a few days while you look for a place to stay and/or wait "for your gold cart to arrive" :-)

Regards,
Lord Paulson, Esq.

This space is for lease, apparently.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:49:25 PM

Trust in Economy Series C bond auction 1520-1600 is ended.

Results:

4   The Marquess of OZ
2   The Marquess of New Liberty
2   The Marquess d'Armagnac
2   Lord Paulson
2   Lord Luigi
1   HM The King
1   Earl Ale
1   Earl Jacket
1   Dr. Choo
1   Lord Zechariah
1   Knight Febo
----------------------------------------
18 units @ 70 mil (0.45% APR)

Every subscriber is given a Trust in Economy gold medal weighing 16 grams.

Since the borrowing rate (from the bank's perspective) is now known, we can lock in the lending rates also.

We are lending:

0.60% AAA clients/collateral
0.70% AA clients/collateral
0.80% A clients/collateral

(In between grades is also possible)

Loans are given against a land/building collateral of double the value of the loan, and the character's income and its stability play a role in determining the credit grade.

The overdraft of the T_MON account is reduced to 1.2% (was 1.6%) per day, which is 1.2% (0.8%) APR.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:20:28 PM

Important financial information concerning the whole Kingdom

We thank everyone and especially the subscribers of the TIE bond, for the trust you have shown on our game and its development. The city indeed looks beautiful with all its new buildings especially around the Culture Square area, which was also chosen the 2nd most desirable place to stay. (1st - Centre, 3rd - King's Park).

There has been some uncertainty about the cost and schedule of the online version, and since there have been 6 people actively involved in the issue, it has been safe to assume that costs are not insignificant. The lamentable delay was a product of multiple misunderstandings and communication problems, as well as clearly wrong estimates.

The cost side of the technical development is now settled and the Town economy is not burdened by uncertainty about costs (or, in fact, even the costs themselves!) until the interactive version is playable in the browser. The gratitude from this solution belongs to the project managers Earl of Forte Spagnolo and Knight sXpher.

Since our Majesty is most righteous, these good deeds do not go unnoticed but will be immediately recognized.

They will be compensated as follows:

Knight sXpher is created Baron and he is given 64,000 gold. Half is given immediately and the other half once the online version is up and running. The gold will be given to safekeeping with Earl of Forte Spagnolo (he has a secret vault in his property whose location no one knows) and he will give it to the Baron according to their common agreements.

Earl Riccardo is given 16,000 gold.

The gold is given in Trust In Economy gold bars, which weigh 1,600 gold and are purchasable by the others also at a markup of 10%.

These massive transfers of gold (13.3% of what exists) grant us peace to develop the economy free of financial worries for the time being, in line with the principles of Mercantilism that the King has now been immersed in and is sure that the financial well-being of the town economy is secured by maximizing foreign income and minimizing costs.

The stone quarrying subgame should be ready in 1522. From there, it may take some time before the amount quarried matches our needs. The peasants did fortunately give a crossover period of 500,000 stone per year for 100 m/stone, for 9 more years. In line with Mercantilism, this windfall is captured by the Town, who sells the stone to the merchants and builders at market rates. (The 500 million the peasants thus gain, goes 70% to the services pool, making even this activity strongly profit the local economy).

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
sXpher

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:09:44 PM

Your Majesty,

You honour me so much, my deepest thanks to you. I am humbled by your faith in me, and I will continue on my quest to deliver excellence to The Most Ancient King.

Your servant,

Knight sXpher
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 09:47:36 PM

Thank you for the update!! Any chance of a screenshot sneak peek?

I have noted your request. I must consult first with the Seers to discern whether such a feat is possible, but given the great power of the Seers I am certain I can grant you this request.

As for today, there has been much work on inventing a special type of oil in order to make the movement between screens fast enough to be used even on something small enough to hold in the palm of one's hand. It is truly remarkable!

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:13:15 PM

His Majesty Architecture Department ANN:

We have tried the new cost calculator in a real business case first time this year. It is marvellous, and delivers exactly the intended time and hence, cost savings. Also the new ha-5 building technique offers interesting opportunities and stone savings.

We can thus reduce our design fee by 1/5, the new fee is 24%. We can design everything in different styles, and either take a very detailed wishlist or a cursory one, price is the same. We deliver in 2 years unless otherwise specified but can take rush orders (near immediate delivery) if we are available, for 28%.

His Majesty BI fee for adding the building to Building Registry, billing the N_STONE and T_MON, and updating the /OVERVIEW for the building, even merging the lots if needed in Land Registry, all included is 12 million.

Our equipment cannot currently show the /DETAILED, and the buildings cannot be added there unfortunately.

For a consultation round, and/or sending the link to a viewable file in the google sheets, a surcharge of 10 million applies.

Determining the Services pool percentage is part of the BI, but if it is left on us to fully figure out the optimum staffing, a further 5 million is kindly charged.

We look forward to other Offices to present their services and costs schedules, so that our good citizens may select the service that best fits their needs.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:44:19 PM

Town Council Elections

The turbulent times seem to be behind us (for a while, at least). The rules mandate that since the amount of gold in the Kingdom recently exceeded 600,000 pieces, we should be having a Town Council of 4 members. From Rulebook,

Town Council

The Town Council is the highest administrating body of the game. It is formed as follows:
The number of seats in the Town council depends on how much gold there is in the game:

0 - 199,999 => 1
200,000 - 399,999 => 2
400,000 - 599,999 => 3
600,000 - 799,999 => 4
800,000 - 999,999 => 5
1,000,000 - 1,999,999 => 6
2,000,000 - 3,999,999 => 7
4,000,000 - 7,999,999 => 8

and so on, doubling the gold leads to one more seat existing in the council.

Seats will be filled with willing candidates that have the highest amount of gold backing them.

Elections are periodical. The members of the Town council are called Councillors, who select a Mayor among them.

Town council has the authority to decide the rules of the game. "He who has the gold, makes the rules."

Version 6: Administration is about to give self-rule and taxing rights to the boroughs.

Town council is responsible for the costs of development of the game. King is responsible for the shortfall that is expected to happen in the early times with a small number of characters.

The player wishes can better be taken into account if the Town Council is functioning. Also the interaction between the King and Town Council presents interesting situations. Making the Town profitable is the aim of the age of Mercantilism (the remaining part of the Ancient era), and many people can better think how to accomplish the goal.

Therefore we call the elections, hoping that a consensus of the Councillors could be formed among the major stake(gold)holders. Although the royal stash of gold is so large that it might be possible to reserve 2 seats out of 4, we do not seek such an outcome. We are interested in continuing as Mayor, though, for the practical reasons until the aim of profitability is achieved. This means that 3 Councillors are sought, and we remind that the Town Council is the place where the rules of the game are decided, for even greater success of the game. So please give this opportunity a thought, whether it is your own or somebody else's candidacy that you want to support with your voice and gold.

luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:35:29 PM

Town Council Elections

The turbulent times seem to be behind us (for a while, at least). The rules mandate that since the amount of gold in the Kingdom recently exceeded 600,000 pieces, we should be having a Town Council of 4 members.

The player wishes can better be taken into account if the Town Council is functioning. Also the interaction between the King and Town Council presents interesting situations. Making the Town profitable is the aim of the age of Mercantilism (the remaining part of the Ancient era), and many people can better think how to accomplish the goal.

Therefore we call the elections, hoping that a consensus of the Councillors could be formed among the major stake(gold)holders. Although the royal stash of gold is so large that it might be possible to reserve 2 seats out of 4, we do not seek such an outcome. We are interested in continuing as Mayor, though, for the practical reasons until the aim of profitability is achieved. This means that 3 Councillors are sought, and we remind that the Town Council is the place where the rules of the game are decided, for even greater success of the game. So please give this opportunity a thought, whether it is your own or somebody else's candidacy that you want to support with your voice and gold.

Can we nominate others for election, or do they have to specifically express interest? Tongue
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:05:39 AM

Town Council Elections

The turbulent times seem to be behind us (for a while, at least). The rules mandate that since the amount of gold in the Kingdom recently exceeded 600,000 pieces, we should be having a Town Council of 4 members.

Can we nominate others for election, or do they have to specifically express interest? Tongue

It is possible to nominate, but during the process, some expression of interest from the person in question must be received. This is a position where work must be done (and we might decide to pay ourselves also). The honors are just a bonus.

paulsonnumismatics

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:42:29 AM

Thank you for the update!! Any chance of a screenshot sneak peek?
I have noted your request. I must consult first with the Seers to discern whether such a feat is possible, but given the great power of the Seers I am certain I can grant you this request.
As for today, there has been much work on inventing a special type of oil in order to make the movement between screens fast enough to be used even on something small enough to hold in the palm of one's hand. It is truly remarkable!
I hear Lord Saddam request. Although i dont believe in Seers at all, as a True Faith practicioner myself, i understand that some others do, and if they are also of Noble Blood then i must give the benefit of doubt.
If you are capable of delivering such a finely crafted marvel, im pretty sure that lots of visitors from the faraway empires of Bitcointalkania and Averagepeopleland will arrive in loads to experiment such awesomeness, turning our relatively young city into a burgeoning trade Empire. Im pleased with your advances and feel that we finally are in the verge of the Mighty Beta Release , congratulations and keep up! :-)

paulsonnumismatics

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:56:24 AM

HM:

I got two questions and instead adressing them on chat (for anyone reading this for first time, go Freenode and ##Crypto-Kingdom ) i will ask them here so they can be viewable by anyone.

1 - Reading the Rulebook i understood the creation until end of Ancient Era gold per day until 1 million gold is reached. Its clear that in the Most Ancient Era the "staking" of gold was a rewarding mechanism for new players (ICO purchasers, so to speak), and Ancient Era, albeit less, is still profitable for any new player joining. My question has indeed two : After Ancient Era, how will be gold created and at what ratio? And gold will be useful other than a commodity or storage of value/part of the property of the game? Will it produce residual income?

2 - Regarding the Town Council Elections: Every freeman in the city can vote? From L3 onwards? Every subsequent level counts as more voting power, or every man is equal for voting rights? Im not interested on running at this moment for the council, but, will they have Veto rights, at least at this stage of lets say, less than 6-7 members? That way any radical decision can be filteredwith ease.

Thanks in advance!

Roopatra

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:02:20 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 03:03:24 PM by Roopatra

Presenting Roopatra´s Architecture and BI services, updated list:

Due to the new sleek cost calculator I have reduced my design/architect fee by 1/5, the new fee is 16%. I deliver usually within the same day, yet in case of having many orders it can take maximum 2 (game) years.

BI fee for adding the building to Building Registry, billing the N_STONE and T_MON, and updating the /OVERVIEW and the /DETAILED for the building, even merging the lots if needed in Land Registry, depending on the size of the building/lot, for maximum 1x2 lots/building the fee is 8 million, for bigger lots/building the fee is 10 million.

For a consultation round, or a building of your design without the cost calculation, or fixing the building/cost calculation of your design, and/or sending the link to a viewable file in the google sheets a surcharge of 8 million applies. (Note: This fee is not charged if you ordered the design from me.)

Determining the Services pool percentage is part of the BI, but if it is left on us to fully figure out the optimum staffing, a further 3 million is kindly charged.

The first time you order Building Inspection services from me with this new calculator and updated fee list, I will give a discount of -5% on the displayed Building Inspection prices. (this offer is valid once per character, only on the first Building Inspection)

Old and new customers are welcome! My services are swift and friendly.
It is best to contact me via PM here on the forum. But I can also be found from the crypto-kingdom IRC, nick Roopatra.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:48:09 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 11:09:12 AM by rpietila

1 - Reading the Rulebook i understood the creation until end of Ancient Era gold per day until 1 million gold is reached. Its clear that in the Most Ancient Era the "staking" of gold was a rewarding mechanism for new players (ICO purchasers, so to speak), and Ancient Era, albeit less, is still profitable for any new player joining. My question has indeed two : After Ancient Era, how will be gold created and at what ratio? And gold will be useful other than a commodity or storage of value/part of the property of the game? Will it produce residual income?

The generation "staking" of gold in Most Ancient and Ancient era is the same. Since 1520 we halved the rate of time passing, which makes it appear that gold staking is also halved. But the same number (1,000,000) gold is generated until the same year (1600). Only change that was made is that the year 1600 happens 40 days later in real-time.

The profitability for a new player buying gold is still high. The first 200 gold generate 5 stone per day. Using the price at which you can buy the gold and sell the stone, this operation makes a 1.03% daily (we call "APR") income. Bank could recently loan money from characters (Trust In Economy bond auction) at a 0.45% rate, so this gold staking is a clear windfall and bonus for new players.

After 1600, the initial generation of 1,000,000 gold is reached and gold will be generated in proportion to total active online time spent by players playing the game (similar algorithm that BCT uses in its "time online" - which is 1,531 hours for me btw, in my 2+ year old account). Every hour of play is appraised at $0.025 and this value is converted to gold at the going rate. The gold will be doled out, in proportion.

If this was already happening, it would mean that you gain 1 gold per approximately 1.5 hours of play, rich and poor alike.

The inflation in gold generation will go down a lot. At present, 5,000 gold are generated daily; this number will go down to about 25 gold per day using current number of players and activity.

Gold will continue to have many status/commodity uses.

It will also act as a "share" of The Town, meaning that all town (game) surplus will be doled out as dividends to the gold holders in proportion to their holding.

2 - Regarding the Town Council Elections: Every freeman in the city can vote? From L3 onwards? Every subsequent level counts as more voting power, or every man is equal for voting rights? Im not interested on running at this moment for the council, but, will they have Veto rights, at least at this stage of lets say, less than 6-7 members? That way any radical decision can be filteredwith ease.

From rulebook: The votepower is 1 gold = 1 vote, so the level does not matter. Everyone with gold has votes.

You need 1/5 of the gold + 1 gold (currently 124,001 gold) backing a candidate to make sure he passes. If the owners of 4/5 + 1 gold (496,001 gold) reach a consensus, they can collectively nominate all 4 seats.

So this is an exercise of consensus-building. Small owners of gold are best voicing their ideas here before the election, because in the actual election their votes don't count that much. For sure everybody wants a council of the best mix of people.

Below is the list of votepower (number of gold on the year when election was announced):
Note how the 10 largest owners (20%) own 80% of the gold. This is a beautiful example of the 80-20 rule at work here  Smiley

Code:
HM The King	295,716 
Sir Riccardo, Earl of Forte Spagnolo 68,886
The Marquess of OZ 26,781
Marquess Joseph of New Liberty 26,730
The Royal CryptoArmy 20,000
HG The Bishop 13,104
Sir Rhadamanthus, Earl of Arda 12,525
Dr. Choo 12,046
Lord James 10,623
Sir Jacket, Earl of XX 10,111
Chancellor smooth 10,056
Lord saddam 10,036
Foreign Investor 2 (HH) 10,000
Earl Ale 9,449
Zechariah, Earl of Tavastia 7,286
Master binaryFate 6,985
Master Asenath 4,515
Lord Paulson 4,206
kronicblazer 4,060
Master drfred 4,015
Lord Luigi 3,285
Master AdamWhite 3,210
dnaleor 3,161
Master Damoiseau 2,985
Dame Roopatra 2,905
Quentin Moon 2,865
The Church 2,600
The University 2,200
xulescu 2,111
Master BlackWidow 2,015
Itrix 2,010
The Grand Hotel Corp. 2,000
Troy 2,000
Riddick (cat - in the 'net you never know) 2,000
Knight Febo 1,814
Baron sXpher 1,615
Noble Palace Club 1,550
iluvbitcoins 1,500
Ms. Leila Liekki 1,370
superresistant 1,323
Knight serje 1,047
Zenon the Sorcerer 1,025
proride 1,015
Haruki 1,015
nikke1 1,010
The Town Hall Corp. 700
Lucky Lion Corp 200
The Hypothecary Bank in CryptoTown 200
Monero House 60

NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 10:54:37 AM

A hearty congratulations to Sir Riccardo, Earl of Forte Spagnolo for the recent gold acquisitions.
Very well done!

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:16:31 PM

I'd like to purchase 2500 gold

Looking for a signature campaign.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:22:10 PM

Quarry subgame starts now Smiley

- Everything that you can build/buy/hire for your quarry is now visible in the /QUARRY tab in Character DB.
- The secret codes are final.
- To start, you must consult with the King that you have the financial resources to do it, for Quarry is merciless. If your allotment produces weakly, it may be because of multiple factors, you may or may not find out why. On the other hand, a combination of luck and skill might make you a billionaire in a few years' time.
- The subgame is designed so that there is no luck or gamemaster decision involved from now on. Everything is fair. The people who know too much to participate (His Majesty and Lord Paulson) are exempted from revealing their secrets or participating in the management of the quarries. Shareholding is allowed.
- Whatever I have said so far concering the quarries, the tiniest bit of information, is meaningful. From now on, information will only be given according to the subgame rules.
- The initial consultation costs 10 million, and if you decide to start, the allotment (150 q of land, which the town has the right to buy back at the closing of quarry for the same price) is 150 million + corporation registration is 10 million (it is very advisable though not strictly mandatory to start a corporation).
- Quarry corporations may not run a deficit. If such is about to happen, it means nonpayment to workers, which is probably neither a boon on reputation nor a good business decision.
- The Hypothecary Bank shuns away from quarry (or other) business. Obtaining a loan against your other lands, residence or business property, is possible.

Good Luck!
you need it...

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:23:19 PM

I'd like to purchase 2500 gold

Done.

sXpher

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:59:32 PM

- Everything that you can build/buy/hire for your quarry is now visible in the /QUARRY tab in Character DB.
- To start, you must consult with the King that you have the financial resources to do it, for Quarry is merciless. If your allotment produces weakly, it may be because of multiple factors, you may or may not find out why. On the other hand, a combination of luck and skill might make you a billionaire in a few years' time.
- The subgame is designed so that there is no luck or gamemaster decision involved from now on. Everything is fair. The people who know too much to participate (His Majesty and Lord Paulson) are exempted from revealing their secrets or participating in the management of the quarries. Shareholding is allowed.
- Whatever I have said so far concering the quarries, the tiniest bit of information, is meaningful. From now on, information will only be given according to the subgame rules.
- The initial consultation costs 10 million, and if you decide to start, the allotment (150 q of land, which the town has the right to buy back at the closing of quarry for the same price) is 150 million + corporation registration is 10 million (it is very advisable though not strictly mandatory to start a corporation).
- Quarry corporations may not run a deficit. If such is about to happen, it means nonpayment to workers, which is probably neither a boon on reputation nor a good business decision.
- The Hypothecary Bank shuns away from quarry (or other) business. Obtaining a loan against your other lands, residence or business property, is possible.

Good Luck!
you need it...

Your Majesty is very wise in His ability to provide for our city. The addition of new opportunities is also very exciting for us aspiring billionaires! Unfortunately, the cost is too great for me at this time to enter into such a business, and I will need to watch from the sidelines with much anticipation to see who makes a fortune in this new venture.
Karl Hungus

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:44:51 PM

Good Luck!
you need it...

Your Majesty is very wise in His ability to provide for our city. The addition of new opportunities is also very exciting for us aspiring billionaires! Unfortunately, the cost is too great for me at this time to enter into such a business, and I will need to watch from the sidelines with much anticipation to see who makes a fortune in this new venture.

The Marquess of OZ would also like to congratulate HM on these wonderful developments in our City. I would also like to make it clear to other citizens that should capable people possessing the skills and perseverance required to make a success in the 'quarrying game' choose to form quarrying corporations in order to pool resources together to spread risk & return, then I would seriously consider being an investor in such efforts. Not everyone has the means to venture into the quarrying business alone, but some might possess the required skills and tenacity. Alternatively, those with the means might not have the skill (or the time!), but still want to be involved, and share in the spoils. It seems like a good opportunity to join forces and pool our talents and resources.

'CK Quarrying Corporation' has a nice ring to it!
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:19:24 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 11:51:15 PM by Febo

One of oldest Architectural offices in town. Build in 1484. With years of experiences.

Office stands on Northern Gate street

Building inspection fee depends on stone  used/demolished
under 50k stone = 1 million moneritos
51-200k stone = 2 m. moneritos
201-800k stone = 3 m. moneritos
801-3000k stone = 4 m. moneritos
over 3000 stone = 5 m. moneritos

Contact me on this forum as Febo
on IRC as Febo
or ingame as Febo Urso Morteginto

BI fee did not changed from then. Architect fee was not set but later was at 10%.
Also can gather extra stone for your buildings or sell your extra stone to those that need to build.

Usually online second half of the year Tongue

Oh and also if you have land or house to sell you can also tell and might help you find buyer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: