Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:55:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379332 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:08:27 PM

I think I managed to complete all bagbonuses in TIE 1 FOR NOW unless there are any new bagholders not on list but I will make a new block explorer soon, just need a couple of weeks to gather some personal funds for it..I really don't want to touch our investments for any development stuff ..I prefer to pay it all from pocket so when QBK Investments are huge and bagbonus grows, then peeps will want to grow more QBK and price will grow too.. Of course we are always welcome to any donations to assets or development help..as it all helps..  Wink Smiley

I will do asset sheet and some other tasks tomorrow evening as I am a bit run down today and need a bit rest. I have to also go into town by bus tomorrow for Hubby's immigration card and have no idea how long we gotta wait at immigration to get it done..I will post here as soon as I come back tomorrow from Larnaca..

I will send all Bagholders on file a special welcome to QBK CLUB email as we are going to start the QBK SUCCESS group special offers and clicker's club..any activity in the CLUB will be rewarded and bagfests will resume once I clear the TIER 2 BAGBONUS next week and have saved up for the new block explorer.  Smiley

Time for a dose of vitamin C because laying in bed ain't an option lol..   Grin Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 02:59:02 PM

Just came back from immigration office in Larnaca..Hubby got his residency permit indefinitely which is great and I can relax a bit now..I am taking the evening off as I need to recover from these coldsores/cold etc and I will be attending a webinar tonight for something to do with mypayingads..

Tomorrow I will work on asset sheet and getting emails out to the Bagholders on file to join our qbk success club..

Next week when I accumulate more btc I will start TIER 2 BAGOBNUS as well..   Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 03:16:40 PM

Sorry am bit delayed today but am very tired this week and my eyes are bit red..I need to rest them tonight then get on with the work at hand from tomorrow.. my apologies for this but I really need a nite off..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 06:08:34 AM

Hello my lovely BAGHOLDERS..I just updated asset sheet and MYWINK SHARES VALUE has gone up and they will be re evaluated today also..I should be receiving the next dividend on 31st.. I personally am donating 10 shares to QBK so far I have donated 5. The rest I will purchase with the dividends we receive until I get them all and some of my ref coms.

Adbrook died and stopped giving and checklisting is dormant until we start earning profits form the directory, no idea when that will be but my investments there were small so it doesn't in anyway affect bagbonus or our trajectory in general as I got that covered from MPA and TM and soon MYWINK..

MPA is set to take off really huge soon because some millionaire marketing and traffic gurus are about to explode it to the next level ..I am going to do a blog post about this today and why it is important for as many peeps to join NOW especially if you got a bit of btc sitting there in a wallet getting you squat.

I want to do the bagholder email once I do this very IMPORTANT BLOG POST and what this could mean for QBK in the long term and for our Bagholders.. aka GOOD NEWS I mean  Smiley

REVADBURTS will bring me some bitcoin on the 30th so I will do the TIER 2 BAGBONUS with that as promised as that is a donation from me at present..I don't want to dilute QBK investments, as I want them to grow and explode.. people might think I am mad to keep putting my money in this coin but it's my baby and once it grows big then I know I will eventually be in profit..A year or two from now I am sure I will get back my investment, for now I want this coin to be secure and have intrinsic value..

Shams Salman, a very trusted online partner of mine will be joining us soon to look after the FB QBK SUCCESS CLUB so I would like you all to give him a warm welcome..
 He is a big investor also under me in TM AND MPA so this has also helped QBK a lot.. He is now also very interested in QBK and he is learning about what our digital currency stands for and wants to grow a bag!!  Wink.. So by helping us we will help him grow his QBK also..  Smiley.. SAM is diligently managing the QBK TM AND MPA accounts and is constantly keeping his eyes out on more investments..Thanks to SAM we have the MYWINK shares deal and also because QBK is an angel investor in MYWINK we get the shares slowly slowly at a locked in price. They are going fast so I would recommend anyone here to grab a few.. MYWINK also accepts bitcoin like MPA..

Again here is a recap of some of the sites we deal with:

http://my.residualincome.tv/qibucks

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 11:24:42 AM

Adbrook suddenly paid me today lol so maybe it didn't die yet Smiley  Cheesy Cheesy

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:49:13 PM

Adbrook suddenly paid me today lol so maybe it didn't die yet Smiley  Cheesy Cheesy

But today adbrook was naughty but that doesn't matter at all because today received the 2nd dividend from MYWINK and also something huge is launching tonight and I have a google hangout again to attend to at 10 pm so we barely sleep lol.. This is going to help the future of QBK a lot in the coming months as it is the marriage between MPA AND ZUKUL..I will explain more when I get a chance over the coming days..I got a lot to catch up with.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:02:39 PM

O.K My Friends I am going to do the TIER 2 BAGBONUS for October in the next few days for those who got 10k plus QBK..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
HarryPorter

Activity: 610
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:23:19 PM

O.K My Friends I am going to do the TIER 2 BAGBONUS for October in the next few days for those who got 10k plus QBK..  Smiley

SUPER, can not wait.
Glad to be into this coin. This is perfect long term coin. Keep coins in wallet, staking them occasionally and getting extra bonuses for holding them. Inflation & total supply very low, no constant dumps from miners like POW used to have. With trusted&truthful dev,  bags in right hands - there can be only one direction... There is no secret that QBK got few people who are involve and care about this coin.

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
dan_and_shan

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 06:50:41 PM

SUPER, can not wait.
Glad to be into this coin. This is perfect long term coin. Keep coins in wallet, staking them occasionally and getting extra bonuses for holding them. Inflation & total supply very low, no constant dumps from miners like POW used to have. With trusted&truthful dev,  bags in right hands - there can be only one direction... There is no secret that QBK got few people who are involve and care about this coin.

Good work team Smiley

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 06:57:34 PM

Can anybody explain to me what is the difference between BAGFESTS,BAGBONUSES,BAGBONUS TIER 1 AND BAGBONUS TIER 2 as I am new to QiBuck?
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:59:32 AM

Can anybody explain to me what is the difference between BAGFESTS,BAGBONUSES,BAGBONUS TIER 1 AND BAGBONUS TIER 2 as I am new to QiBuck?

TIER 1 BAGBONUS is our main bagbonus given to ALL QBK Holders who baghold 500 or more qbk coins.

TIER 2 BAGBONUS is something I just made now purely as a gesture to those who hold over 10k qbk, this is a donation coming from me so it will vary according to my earnings. THIS IS AN EXTRA BAGBONUS FOR THOSE HOLDING 10K qbk coins and over. I will execute the first TIER 2 BAGBONUS THIS AFTERNOON BTW..WILL BE HAPPENING EVERY MONTH HOPEFULLY FROM NOW.

3. BAGFESTS also voluntary little payments into all bagholder wallets at varying times, when I get time and have extra cash of my own to donate..I will need to rev up and do some in a few days time.. Bagfests are random little payments can happen anytime and anywhere..INTO A BAGHOLDER'S WALLET who owns 500 coins or more.

4. BIRTHDAYFESTS - Bagholder gets gift on Birthday, still to be implemented...BAGHOLDERS need to send me their birthdate and their qbk wallet addy in pm to add to spreadsheet..

5. MOONFESTS - When I have a chunk of change I will grab a ton of QBK off sell wall.. - soon to be implemented as my personal earnings grow.. NO ONE WILL KNOW WHEN A MOONFEST HAPPENS TILL IT HAPPENS..will be fun!  Grin Grin

Hope this helps..  Wink

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 06:14:26 PM

I will do the tier 2 bonuses tomorrow, sorry for delays but i had too much on and many errands today, not had the time to finish this so will be done tomorrow..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 02:03:41 PM

Just done 2 tier bagbonus for october..please note this is a donation from myself and will be reflected from my personal spare revenues..This will increase as my revenues increase and once I finish buying MYWINK shares..  enjoy..   Smiley

https://goo.gl/GdxbYD

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:19:02 AM

Just done 2 tier bagbonus for october..please note this is a donation from myself and will be reflected from my personal spare revenues..This will increase as my revenues increase and once I finish buying MYWINK shares..  enjoy..   Smiley

Thank you very much Qibucks Smiley

Virtual Me

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:05:53 AM

A nice surprise, and as always thankyou for everything you do for QBK  Grin Grin Grin

QIBUCKS, Building the foundations of real crypto.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 01:29:02 PM

Thank you for all the kind support as always..Today am catching up with some home stuff, cleaning etc but will be doing my usual clicking and some forum posting today to collect some more btc bits for our various activities.. I not forgotten about the club at all, just trying to get all the bits together to make it streamlined so will be rolling out all the special offers and incentives with that..that isn't forgotten at all..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 07:45:13 PM

TIER 1 BAGBONUS is our main bagbonus given to ALL QBK Holders who baghold 500 or more qbk coins.

TIER 2 BAGBONUS is something I just made now purely as a gesture to those who hold over 10k qbk, this is a donation coming from me so it will vary according to my earnings. THIS IS AN EXTRA BAGBONUS FOR THOSE HOLDING 10K qbk coins and over. I will execute the first TIER 2 BAGBONUS THIS AFTERNOON BTW..WILL BE HAPPENING EVERY MONTH HOPEFULLY FROM NOW.

3. BAGFESTS also voluntary little payments into all bagholder wallets at varying times, when I get time and have extra cash of my own to donate..I will need to rev up and do some in a few days time.. Bagfests are random little payments can happen anytime and anywhere..INTO A BAGHOLDER'S WALLET who owns 500 coins or more.

4. BIRTHDAYFESTS - Bagholder gets gift on Birthday, still to be implemented...BAGHOLDERS need to send me their birthdate and their qbk wallet addy in pm to add to spreadsheet..

5. MOONFESTS - When I have a chunk of change I will grab a ton of QBK off sell wall.. - soon to be implemented as my personal earnings grow.. NO ONE WILL KNOW WHEN A MOONFEST HAPPENS TILL IT HAPPENS..will be fun!  Grin Grin

Hope this helps..  Wink

Thanks for explaining! But how often are TIER 1 BAGBONUSES given?
dan_and_shan

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 03:49:13 AM

Wow!! some people just dont want to let any support build, anyway that's another few k for my wallet Smiley

Virtual Me

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:25:31 AM

Wow!! some people just dont want to let any support build, anyway that's another few k for my wallet Smiley

On the bright side picked up some more too  Wink

Virtual Me

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:27:45 AM

Hope this helps..  Wink

Thanks for explaining! But how often are TIER 1 BAGBONUSES given?

It is a monthly payout, with staking and and a good bag it works very nicely Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: